Fame

Just A Dream? | TaehyungXReader (V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scene: Your bedroom

You scanned around your room, thinking how did you get there. You checked yourself and you were completely fine. No injury, no bleeding. You sighed in relief.

"That was some realistic dream." You thought.

Suddenly you felt someone hugging you from behind. You didnt think twice. You smiled out of happiness, glad that your fiance was still there and didnt cheat on you like in the dream. You wanted to turn so that you could see his face. You missed him. To your surprised, you saw an unfamiliar man rather than your fiance. He opened his eyes as he looked at you.

 

 

"Mmm. Morning babe.." He stretched as he greeted you. You jumped in shock as you quickly hit him with a nearby pillow.

 

"WTF WHO THE ARE YOU!" You screamed at the top of your lungs as you continued to pillow attack the out of him.

"Ow! Hunny ow ow stop it oww!" He cried for help. He managed to steal the pillow from you and threw it aside. "Baby, wtf? What is wrong with you??" He held your two hands to calm you down. Both of you were now in a sitting position, staring at each other. You took this chance to look at his face. You scanned his face in disbelief.

 

 

"Tt... Tae..Taehyung..ssi??!"

"Taehyung-ssi? Why are you being so formal with me baby? Are you okay?" He combed your hair back gently. His touch felt familiar.

"I'm sorry but what are you doing in my room??!" You asked, confused.

"You... told me to move in, remember??"

"What?? Taehyung-ssi, I have a fiance. Why would I ask you that?" You explained, which immediately brushed away the smile on his face.

"Really? Then where's your engagement ring?"

"Right here!" You showed him your hand, only to see that your ring finger was empty. You stared at it coldly. So, it wasnt a dream? It wasnt a dream at all. Taehyung took a deep breath and held your hand.

 

"Babe.. While we were practicing some dance moves, you fell and hit your head hard. You were out cold." Taehyung tried explaining. "We rushed you to the hospital. Thank God you were fine. I was worried sick. But, unfortunately the doctor said that you had selective amnesia."

"Selective amnesia? Meaning??"

"Means.. You don't remember the current.. Your brain only remember what happened 5 years ago, max. Maybe thats why you dont remember me, but your EX fiance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter