Flashback

Just A Dream? | TaehyungXReader (V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV.

You stared silently at Mark, however your mind was saying a thousand words.

-------

A few years ago // Before Tae's existance.

It was lunch time but you were still in office, finishing off the work you couldnt finish. You were hungry but you pushed that aside because there were just too many paper work that needed to be completed today. You sighed seeing the empty office. It felt unfair. Nevertheless, you had no other choice.

You suddenly felt a presence behind you which made you flinched. You saw Mark who was you senior, face all red looking at you. You have always noticed him but didnt really got the chance to talk. There was an awkward silence before he finally said 'hey'. He scratched the back of his head as he finally looked at you with confidence and smile.

"You.. should tell boss that you are overworking. If you're unhappy with some things, you must always voice out your worries." He advised which brought some sense to you. "Here.. Don't skip meals." He passed you some food from takeout as he quickly walk away without letting you say your thanks.

You blushed and were thankful at the thought he put in. You stood up and shyly chased after him who just got to his desk. He jumped a little when you suddenly appeared.

"Thank you, Mark ssi.. Uhm.. I.. Really appreciate it!" He looked at you and smirked a little.

"If.. If you're really thankful, then how about you give me your number." 

-------

You smiled a little at that. You snapped back to reality when you felt Taehyung grabbed your hand.

"Hunny. Gwenchana?"

-------

A few days ago // Before Mark returns.

"Where are we going in the middle of the night?!" You curiously asked as you got into the lift.

Tae did not bother to reply but only smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter