End

Just A Dream? | TaehyungXReader (V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later.

V's POV

"Mm thats my baby.." I hugged the person who was in front of me. She chuckled as I planted kisses all over her. I still couldnt believe how much she made me love her.  I have fallen in love with her too deeply that I was listening to whatever she demanded. I would do anything for her and I never want her to leave my side. Finally after hours, I saw her yawn, indicating that she was tired. "Lets go to bed ok? Tonight is a special night." I winked.

She sulked not wanting to sleep but I quickly carried her up in my arms. She laughed at the sudden swoop as I planted wet kisses on her. Her laughter could just melt me instantly. I couldnt stop kissing her.  I slowly made our way to the bedroom. I carried her passed the living room and then the kitchen. My focus was just to the bedroom. Just when I was about to take the stairs up to the room, I heard someone trying to open the door. My heart dropped as I was not expecting anybody at the moment.

"! Alicia, you need to hide."

 

Your POV

"I'm home!" You greeted as you struggled in with your shopping bags. Strangely enough, there wasnt any response from Tae. You checked the time and thought he was probably already asleep which upset you slightly. After hours apart, you just wanted him to welcome you home. Nevertheless, you tried to be understanding. He was probably tired. You put your shopping bags aside and went up the bedroom to check on Tae. Weird, he wasnt there.

"Hunny? Where are you?" You slightly raised your voice to capture his attention.

Suddenly you heard something fell from the other room, followed by a laughter that doesnt belong to Tae. It was from a girl. Your heart dropped, as things were starting to get fishy. A sudden thought of Mark cheating on you played in your mind. You held back your tears. Up till now, you still have phobia such things would happen eventhough it has been years.

 

Slowly, you made your way over, praying to only find Tae and not anybody else. Your heart was beating so fast, you could hear it in the quiet house. You gathered all the courage and pushed the door open fast. You jumped slightly as you saw Tae behind the door.

"Oh my god TAE! You scared me! Wh..What are you doing here?!" You were frozen as you looked at Tae, waiting for his explaination. He looked panic.

"I.. I.." He stuttered.

Your eyes then landed on the person beside him.

"Wh... Why..." You asked in disbelief. You could not believe this was happening to you again. Tae panicked as he took a look at his watch.

"Y-you are home e-early, hun? I.." He stuttered, trying to change the topic.

"Tae!" You screamed as you tried to hit him. He turned around, as he protected the one beside him.

"Ow! I- i can explain babe! I'm so sorry!"

 

 

 

 

 

"You promised me to put her to bed! Why is she still up!" You finally laughed as you took her from Tae's arms. "Hello my baby girl, why are you still up hm? Papa didnt put you to bed again huh."

 

The girl in your arms had big eyes and chubby cheeks just like you. However, her nose and hair was exactly like Tae. She chuckled when you planted a kiss on her.

"Sorry mama, papa got carried away while playing her just now. But we had so fun much didnt we!" Tae tickled her tummy, making her laugh again.

"You're so silly hunn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter