Trigger your brain

Just A Dream? | TaehyungXReader (V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scene - Your Apartment's Door

"You what now?!" You exclaimed, terrified of what Taehyung just told you.

It has been two weeks since your world spinned a 360 degrees. The both of you have gotten closer since then. However, not that close to a point it is love yet. It was awkward to have him in your apartment but you decided to let him stay over after he convinced that it was for your safety, since you haven't fully healed yet.

He told you to get ready but he didn't tell you what was the plan or where you were supposed to be heading. Not until just now, when you pestered him into telling you. He finally gave up.

"I said.... Follow me to Big Hit! They are waiting for you!" He pulled your hands, dragging you out of the house.

Your mouth dropped instantly. You refused, trying your best to stay inside your house. You were just inches away from the outside world, so you tried with all your might to stay rooted to the ground.

"No no Noooo!" You squealed, sitting your down on the floor as you pulled away from him.

"I knew you're going to be like this! I shouldn't have told you!" He sat down together with you on the floor. "C'mon babe! The whole team are waiting. They miss you!"

"Tae.. I'm not ready. My memories are not back, I don't remember them."

"That's the point babe! It's about time you go out, so that you can trigger your brain to start remembering! They know about your situation, they will understand. They miss you and want to help you!"

Ok he was good at convincing but you were just too plain stubborn.

"Not today." You got up and tried to run into your room, but he was quicker. He grabbed you and carried you in a bridal style. "Oh my God, Tae LET ME DOWN!" You screamed.

"You're coming with me Princess. So better just give up fighting, and follow me."

 

::

::

::

 

Scene - Big Hit Entertainment

Your heart was beating fast. Without you realising, you hooked your arm into Taehyung's. He pinched your cheeks, telling you that everything will be okay. The both of you passed by the security room.

"Long time no see Miss Y/N! Welcome back!" He cheered.

 

The both of you entered the building. Technically, since your memories were not back yet, it was your first time seeing the building. It was huge. While walking, Taehyung was kind enough to briefly share with you all the good memories that happened.

"We always get coffee here after a longggg day." He pointed to a cafe in the basement. "There was once where we were so tired, we fell asleep here."

"Sometimes we hang out in this lobby to play board games. It was so funny when Jin hyung lost and went crazy, saying we cheated... which actually we did! But he still doesnt know! " His face went red as he recalled that moment.

"The kimchi ramen here is the best, our favourite." He praised as we passed by the canteen. "We should definitely eat it later." 

"This is the very studio where Bangtan records all our music." He sat on a big comfy sofa in the studio. "And you missy, always sit on this very chair while you wait for me."

 "And this...." He brought you to a dance room. "This is where you spend most of your time, dancing and coming up with brilliant choreographies."

 

"SURPRISE!" You jumped slightly when you heard a loud cheer as Taehyung opened the door. "Welcome back!!"

You were stunned seeing that many people, especially when you spot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter