Clearance

Just A Dream? | TaehyungXReader (V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV.

You threw your belongings on the desk and went straight in your room. You took a few deep breath to calm yourself down. Your anger was burning you could kill someone.

You decided to take a quick shower, thinking it was the best way to cool down. You prepared some fresh clothes and grabbed a towel. Just when you were about to enter the bathroom, you heard the main door of your apartment slammed shut. You panicked, as you expected nobody to be in your apartment.

"Could it be Mark? How the did he get in?" You cursed in your heart.

You grabbed an umbrella nearby and carefully went out to check who it could be. You stopped behind a wall to take a peep.

To your surprise, a man suddenly appeared and shocked the hell out of you. You screamed at the top of your lungs, as you hit him with your umbrella as hard as you could. The man groaned in pain as the umbrella hit his back. You wanted to go for a second hit when you heard his voice.

"Ahhhhhh babe no don't!!" He begged.

"Tae??" Your actions stopped. You double checked and it was indeed him. "Oh my God, I'm so so sorry! Are you okay?!" You rubbed his back, hoping it would ease the pain.

"It's okay. It's my fault that I didn't tell you I was coming." He gave his body a stretch. His eyes then landed on the umbrella in your hands. "Umbrella again?" He chuckled.

You quickly threw the umbrella aside, hiding your embarrassment. It was quiet for a split second before the both of you started laughing at how stupid the both of you were. It has been days since you laughed that hard. It felt good. However, it didnt last that long. After the laughter subsided, it was back to being awkward. Nobody was talking for awhile so you decided to break the ice.

"Hey, shouldnt you be at the evaluation? Dont get yourself in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter