The 'First' Kiss

Just A Dream? | TaehyungXReader (V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were linking arms with Taehyung as you made your way home. Dinner was great! Afterwards, he bought you chocolate ice cream and you were busy it. He kept complaining over and over about how much weight you have lost over the week so he have been feeding you non-stop. Not that you were complaining.

While walking home, the both of you catched up on alot of things. You told him the progress of coming up with the choreography and how challenging it was to coordinate the formation for over 20 dancers. Taehyung also informed you how Bang pdnim would have to fire you if you didn't appear during the showcase. You were shocked but glad that it didn't happen.

As you got out the elevator of your apartment, you saw a couple of movers, busy carrying new furniture into your neighbour's house.

"Oh? This house has been empty for half a year! Finally we will have a new neighbour!" Taehyung informed you.

"Jinjja? Hm, I hope we will have a nice neighbour. Not those who are always noisy and have parties until late night."

 

The both of you proceeded into your apartment. You immediately went into the kitchen to prepare some popcorn while Taehyung the tv to choose a movie. "Do you want action, horror or ROMANCE?" He emphasized on the word Romance. "This romance movie is R21! Sounds interesting, lets watch this!"

"No way!" You immediately rejected the idea. Eventhough Taehyung has been staying in your apartment, the both of you slept in different rooms. Watching a romance movie would be kinda awkward.

"Why not?" He asked.

"It's awkward seeing couples having se-... i mean kis-... Yknw what I mean!" You panicked.

"No I don't babe. What DO you mean?" He smirked, asking the obvious.

"Yknw... Doing that 'thing'." You replied, embarassed.

"Oh you mean ?!" Taehyung started to get cheeky. "Its not like we have not done it beforeeee." Your eyes widened, shock at how easy he said it.

"Not in my memory, bruh."

"Ouch.. Brozoned!" He cried.

 

You headed to him with a bowl of popcorn you prepared and smacked him in the thigh for disturbing you. He winced in pain, but you laughed because he deserved it. You grabbed the remote from his hand and chose horror.

"Huh?? Are you sure you want to watch Horror babe?" Taehyung double check. "You used to always get scared!"

"Yea yea sure no regrets!"

::

::

::

 

You regretted.

How you wished you would have just sticked to Romance. You didnt expect this movie to be damn scary, you literally had goosebumps. The show ended an hour later but you were still freaking out, startled at every little thing.

"What was that?!" You panicked.

"Babe. That's just the rain! I knew you would be like this. Every single time after a horror movie!"

"Then why didn't you stopped me! Back then, horror movies were not as scary as this!"

"I did try to stop you!"

"Try harder next time!"

"Gosh babe, you're so annoying....ly cute!" He pinched your cheeks. He stood up to place the empty bowl of popcorn in the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter