Sharper Than A Knife

Just A Dream? | TaehyungXReader (V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scene - Your Apartment
Your POV.

"Why didnt you answer my calls?!" Taehyung raised his voice.

"I was asleep Tae! I didn't hear your calls." You explained, at the verge of crying.

"If you were asleep, how did you let that jerk in then!" He was fuming mad.

"I don't know! I remember there was a knock on the door and I thought it was you who forgot your keys. When I saw him, my head started to hurt and the next thing I knew, everything became blurry."

"But he said YOU willingly let him in!" Your mouth dropped hearing what he said. "No wonder you didn't want me to stay home today. So that you could bring him over!"

"Tae!" You tried to stop him from saying anymore harsh words but he didnt care. He still continued.

"You know because of you, I might get in trouble today?! I left practice as I was worried about your safety. But turned out you were with another guy?!"

"I woke up all confused Tae. I didnt know what happened!" You tried explaining.

"Nonsense Y/N! Maybe this is how God want to show me how unfaithful and unloyal you are towards me!"

Thats it.

 

"YOU TRUST HIM OVER ME?!" You lost it. You were so mad that you started crying. "You trust him over your own girlfriend? I'm telling you the truth Tae!"

"I don't know if you're the same Y/N that I trust. Eversince you lost your memory, you're hard to read. You lost all the current memories. Leaving you with more memories with him than with me. It's possible all these to happen. I... I can't trust you." His words hurts. They were sharper than a knife.

The room went silent. All the screaming and shouting finally settled down. Taehyung was fuming mad while you were more to hurt. Unbelievable. Just when you started to feel happiness, someone else took it away from you. You took a deep breath and collected yourself as you looked at Taehyung, the man who you actually love.

 

"I thought all this while, you understood me and willing to accept my flaws.. Why be with me Tae, if you're going to say all that." You looked at Taehyung but he didnt bother to look at you. "Thank you Tae for teaching me what love trully is, eventhough it was only a few days in my memory. But if you can't trust me..." You took another deep breath. Your hands were trembling. "Then lets break up. Leave Tae, stop hurting me."

With that, you ran into your bedroom before you started crying.

Seconds later, you heard the door in the living room slammed shut, indicating that Tae left. You cried even harder, upset that he didn't bother to comfort you. He wasnt the normal Taehyung you loved. Anger took over him, which turned him into a monster. You were all evil in his eyes. 

Maybe it's not meant to be.

 

Scene - BTS Dorm
V's POV.

I slammed the door once I entered my room. The members were not back yet from their practice. I was fumming mad, I could feel my heart beating fast like a train. Without me realising, I started crying. For what reason, I didn't quite know. Did Y/N really cheat? Did I make a mistake for not trusting her? Was I too mean? All these questions were running in my mind. I cried even more knowing that we were over.

"Maybe she asked for a break up because that's what she want, so that she could be with that jerk." In my head it was all negativity.

Soon after, I heard noises from outside, telling me the members have arrived home. Hoseok opened the door and screamed at the top of his lungs, shocked to see someone in his room. His scream was so high pitched that it hurts my ear.

"It's me Hyung.." I said calmy to shut him up.

Hoseok: "T- Taehyung ah??" He the lights to double confirm. "YA!!!!! You scared me! What were you doing there in the dark! I thought you were at Y/N's?"

"Later... I'll explain later.." I hugged my pillow and fell asleep.

Crying was sure tiring.

 

::

::

::

 

Namjoon: "Are you sure Y/N would do such a thing?"

A few hours later, the members were all gathered in the living room, worried about me.

Hoseok: "That jerk might have lied in your face Taehyung ah. How can you trust him?"

 

"Y/N's explaination just doesnt make sense Hyung. How can he suddenly appear in front of her apartment? How coincidental that he could be our neighbour? And why NOW? After all those years, why now?! It doesn't make sense."

Jimin: "You left her alone in that apartment? Ya, what if that jerk tried to hurt her?"

"I'm sure she's fine. In fact, she might be more than happy to finally have some alone time with that jerk."

Namjoon: "Ya... How could you be so mean?"

"She's the mean one.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter