Your body remembers

Just A Dream? | TaehyungXReader (V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scene - Your Apartment

Sunrays entered your room and hit your face, waking you up. You gave your body a long good stretch before finally opening your eyes. You gave them a quick rub before sitting up. Your head throbbed gently before finally going away. You looked around, but Taehyung was not there. You tried calling for him but to no reply. Sadness took over your body.

"Was it really a dream?.."

 

Suddenly, you heard a loud noise coming from outside your room. You cautiously walked out while grabbing an umbrella along, just in case anything goes wrong yknw. You then smelled something delicious which made your tummy grumbled. You have not eaten since last night and you were famished. You followed the smell which leaded you to the kitchen, still holding tight to your umbrella.

 

There, you saw the back of a man which you knew belonged to Taehyung. He had your apron on and seemed like he was preparing some food. Seeing him made you felt relief.

"You're still here.." You mumbled to yourself.

He probably heard you coming in which made him turn, revealing the cute bunny apron which he had on. It suits him well. He had flour all over his face which you bet he didn't realised. He smiled and gestured you to come closer. However, his smile turned into a frown when he saw the umbrella you were holding.

"Nothing!" You hid it behind your back and quickly changed the topic. "Wow, pancakes! You made these?" Thankfully, it was enough to distract him.

"Naeee! I know you love them so I tried my best! Help me with the plates dear."

 

You took some plates and transferred the pancakes over. They looked delicious. While Taehyung was cleaning up the mess he made in the kitchen, you spreaded butter all over the pancakes. You then poured maple syrup all over your pancakes, but kept Taehyung's in a small cup. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter