Work impossible

Just A Dream? | TaehyungXReader (V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scene: Big Hit Entertainment

 

You froze outside the door. Somehow, it had that intimidating vibe. You turned around and saw Taehyung at the other end of the corridor, telling you to go in. He signalled that he will be waiting downstairs in the car. You took a deep breath before knocking lightly on the door.

"Come in!"

You slowly opened the door and immediately spotted Bang PDnim in his desk. He stood up as you came in. You bowed 90 degrees and greeted him, showing your respect. He laughed gently but you noticed there was slight pitiness on his face.

"You poor thing.." He hugged you tight, making you speechless. You didn't know the both of you were close that he could just hug you like it was nothing. "I see your memories are still not back.. But atleast you look wayyyy healtier now."

He told you that he visited you back in the hospital when you were in coma. He could not bare to see you like that. You looked weak with all the tubes poking you in random places. Hence, he felt relieved after hearing that you woke up. He also told you how Taehyung never missed a single day not visiting you.

"Taehyung was so worried when you didn't wake up. He wasn't being himself. He didn't speak much. He didn't eat well.. He spent everyday with you in the hospital eventhough he only gets a few hours of sleep. He really cared about you."

All this while, you didn't know that you meant that much to him. You felt a little spark inside you.

 

"Anyways! Putting all that aside." He took a seat as you took yours. "Just to remind you.. I'm your friend, but when it comes to work, I'm still your boss. You need to know this. Got it?" You nodded. It was as if he had a split personality, switching from a friend to your boss instantly.

"Regarding why I called you here.. Work. You have been away for almost two weeks now, and I'm glad you are recovering. I understand your situation where your memory is still not back, but work is work and time waits for no one. We need your help with some choreography for Bangtan's next comeback in two months time. All are ready, except for the choreography. Other dancers have proposed some choreography but I'm just not feeling it."

He was talking so fast it was almost hard to catch up.

"So I'm giving you a week, try to come up with some brilliant choreography of yours and show them to me by then. Don't let me down." He took a thumbdrive from his drawer and handed it to you. "This is their song. Remember, this is confidential. Take good care of it, and keep it to yourself."

::

::

::

 

Scene: Taehyung's car

You dragged your feet out of the building. You still couldn't believe your boss gave you an impossible task to do. As promised, Tae was waiting in the car for you. You saw him on his phone, but quickly kept his phone away when he spotted you. His face got worried seeing how down you were.

"Are you okay babe.." He asked as soon as you entered his car. "What did he say?"

"Im fine... And nothing." You lied.

"Hey.. I know you so well you can't lie to me. Tell me, I might be able to help."

"He.." You took a deep breath. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter