The Return

Just A Dream? | TaehyungXReader (V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scene - Your Apartment

A week later ~

"Babe, I'm going to work now you sure you will be okay home alone?" Taehyung asked, worried.

You were down with fever so you couldn't go to work. The past few days have been hectic, teaching BTS the new choreography. Thank god they were fast learners and passionate in what they do. The past few days were also the happiest day of your life. Eversince that kiss, you and Taehyung were official and were getting closer than ever. You felt lucky to have him in your life. Eventhough it was only a few days, you felt like you have known him for years.

"I'm fine baby. I just want to sleep today." You yawned while rubbing your eyes, making him chuckled. You were comfortable calling him baby by now.

"Anything call me alright? Remember to eat your meds." He reminded. He wanted to go in for a kiss but you dodged away. He frowned. "Babeeee. A kiss, please?"

"No baby you can't fall sick. Your comeback is soon!" You explained. He pouted cutely, still trying to go for a kiss. You quickly kissed your palm and placed it on his mouth, at the same time pushing him away. "Muah! Ok there you go. Bye go now!" 

You pushed him until he was out of the door and locked the gates. He laughed, satisfied that he still got a 'kiss'. He winked and mouthed "I love you" before leaving.

You blushed. You watched him until he was out of your sight.

Ahh ~

Peaceful. 

 

You walked slowly to the kitchen to take your medication, just like what Taehyung told you to do. The drowsiness from the medication was strong that it knocked you out almost immediately. You ended up sleeping on the couch in the living room.

 

A few hours later ~

It has been hours since you fell asleep but you only felt like a minute. You woke up when you heard someone knocking the door continuously. Your body told you to ignore and to go back to dreamland. However, the knock didn't stop. It only got louder. It sounded urgent.

"Maybe Tae forgot his keys.."

Frustrated, you dragged yourself to the door. Your body was hot eventhough the aircondition was . The medication was giving you a bad headache which was annoying you even more. You just wanted the knock to stop as it was hurting your head. You quickly opened the door.

"You didn't bring your keys baby?" You asked, still abit groggy as you reached for the keys to unlock the gates.


"Hi Y/N, long time no see.."

It didn't sound like Taehyung. Panicked, you rubbed your eyes to have a better look.

You froze.

 

Scene - Big Hit Entertainment.
V's POV.

Practice was exhausting as usual. Bangtan initially had trouble with the choreography that Y/N made but I'm happy to say that we were almost done. However, I couldn't focus much during the practice as Y/N was not picking up my calls. She also did not respond to any of my texts. Initially, I figured she was just resting. However, two hours went by and I still have yet to hear any news from her.

Three hours went in and the team decided to take a break. Immediately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter