The End

Just A Dream? | TaehyungXReader (V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

You slowly strolled back to your apartment. Your mind was totally blank. You could feel stares coming from passerby, probably at how bad you looked but you couldnt care at that point of time.

Is it too late to regret?
Did I do the right thing?

Before you knew it, you were already at the corridor to your apartment. That was when you saw a man standing directly outside your door, waiting for you. He fixed himself when he saw you approaching. You couldnt help but rolled your eyes.

"What the are you doing outside my apartment?" You asked, annoyed at his presence.

"Waiting for you, of course.." Mark replied which made you rolled your eyes even more. "Are you okay? You seemed weak. What happened?" he asked, slowly approaching you to show his 'care'.

"Don't touch me." You warned. "Move aside. I want to go in." You gestered him to leave, but he refused.

"Are you mad at me because of that day?" He had the guts to ask. "I've already explained to Taehyung that we have nothing going on but somehow he got mad. This is all my fault, I should've explained clearer to him. I'm sorry Y/N." He grabbed your hand.

You were amazed at how good of a liar he was. You didnt fell for his apologetic face. You knew it was all a lie. He made you boiling mad.

"Oh really? Tae said, you told him we were having an affair! The Mark?!" You pulled your hand from him as you pushed him hard, his back hits your apartment's gate. 

He groaned in pain. At that point of time, your heart was beating fast out of anger. At that moment, you were not afraid if he were to attack you back. You prepared yourself for his hit, but he didnt.

"Wh- What..?" He pretended to be shock. I've never said anything like that to him. I swear Y/N!" He tried to convince you once again.

Hah!

"STOP LYING

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter