Fastfoward

Just A Dream? | TaehyungXReader (V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years later.

 

You stretched as you were preparing for another dance shoot. You tied your hair up in a messy tight bun and checked on your outfit one last time.

Over the past few years, you and Tae have been closer than never before. Eventhough none of your past memories came back, you managed to make so much more new memories with him and that was what matter most. You went to several talk shows with Tae to talk about your condition. You explained how eventhough you had zero past memories, Tae was always there guiding you.

On the talk shows, you explained your struggles working as a dancer in Big Hit and how you overcame it. You were lucky, the fans took it in a positive way and decided to support you and Tae even more.

Not only did you get love from Army, you also managed to get your own fans. You became well known and fans appreciate the relationship you have with Taehyung. Your chemistry with Taehyung has been well.

You have been very successful. You were even offered to have your own dance broadcast on V app, where you teach your choreographies and have lots of fun. You have different guest artist every week and this also was an opportunity to boost your relationship with other idols.

You were excited for today's episode especially, mainly because of how fond you were to the guest. Because of that, you put in a little more effort and emotion into this choreography.

 

As you were doing some final check on yourself, you heard the door opened and saw the guest entering the room. He had his signature smile on his face as his eyes landed on you. Immediately, a smile formed on your face. It's amazing how he could make you smile by doing nothing.

"You look beautiful in that white dress hunny." Tae complimented as he scanned you up and down.

"Thank you. Same goes to you, nice suit!" You returned the compliment. "Ready to dance?" He nodded and smiled.

You looked at him and noticed that he was slightly nervous, eventhough he tried to show how confident he is.

"Are you ok? You look nervous.. Is it the choreography? Too hard?" You asked, concerned.

He shook his head and reassured that he was fine. He approached you as he reached out for your hands. He held your hands tight, as his eyes never leave yours. He then kisses your hands.

You thought he was acting abit different. Yes normally he was always clingy towards you, but today was abit differ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter