Show or no show?

Just A Dream? | TaehyungXReader (V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scene - Big Hit Entertainment
V's POV
D-day of showcase

4 hours to showcase.

No signs of Y/N yet. I tried calling her but to no avail. I was so worried I could not sit still. I didn't tell anyone regarding what Bang pdnim said because I promised to keep it a secret. And also because I didn't want to create chaos. I was up all night, hoping and praying that Y/N would show up for the showcase. Keeping this secret to myself was making me crazy. 

 

2 hours to showcase.

I was on my way to the resting lounge,but people kept stopping me to ask about Y/N and the showcase. I don't blame them. This news is huge. People are looking forward to Y/N's comeback, especially after she lost her memories. People have high expectation on the choreography. No wonder Y/N is so stressed up. I felt bad for raising my voice at her, not understanding how she felt. I lied to them and said that Y/N is on the way. I called her again and again but she was still not picking up. Gosh this girl...

 

1 hour to showcase.

By then, I have already given up. My hope that she might turn up has vanished. Everybody were slowly starting to gather in the dance room for the showcase. How I wish Y/N could magically appear. No, how I wish I could escape from today. I couldn't bare to lie to the team anymore. I slowly dragged my feet to the showcase room along with the other members.

Jimin: "Ya, where is Y/N?"

"Ah molla.."

Jin: "Nae?! But you said she was on the way here just now?"

"I lied hyung. I thought she would change her mind and come, but who am I kidding? She's not even here, its almost time!"

Jimin: "Did you try calling her?"

"Millions of time."

Jin: "Eotteokhae???"

Jimin: "It's okay. Maybe our next comeback Y/N can try again.."

"There won't be a next time Jimin, because she wi-"

 

The door opened wide, cutting you off. Bang pdnim and his assistants entered the room and took their seat in the center. I kept my head low, disappointed that it wasn't Y/N. I avoided eye contact with Bang pdnim so that he would not ask any questions but...

Bang pdnim: "Taehyung ah, is Y/N reaching anytime soon?"

You didnt know what to say so you stayed quiet. Your members plus the whole crew were looking at you, worried.

Bang pdnim: "Taehyung ah? Did you hear me??" He repeated himself.

After much hesitation, you decided to just tell the truth.

"Sorry but she-"

 

The door opened wide, cutting you off once again.

 

 

A troop of dancers entered in all black. Following them behind were 7 other dancers, wearing Bangtan's name tag across their chests, so that we know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter