Realisation

Just A Dream? | TaehyungXReader (V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Current || Evaluation Day.
Your POV.

Scene - Toilet

You locked yourself in the cubicle for a good five minutes when suddenly you heard footsteps of someone entering the toilet. You calmed yourself down from crying in case that person hear you. The footstep got louder, indicating that it was heading towards the cubicle you were in. There was then a knock on the door but you quickly informed that it was occupied. However another knock came, not leaving you alone. You rolled your eyes as you quickly wiped your tears and fixed yourself before opening the door. Why out of all the cubicles must it be the one you're in?

To your surprise, it was Taehyung.

"W-what are you doing here?!" You panicked as you looked around, thankful that there were no other girls in the toilet. For a few seconds, he was only staring at you, which made you feel slightly uncomfortable.

"... Gwenchana?" That was the only word that came out from him. He literally ignored whatever you said to him about the fact that he was in a female toilet.

"You came in here just to ask that? You're crazy." You half whispered, being careful not to be too loud. "Get out before someone comes in!" You played it cool as you headed to the mirror in the toilet.

Thats when you froze as you saw your reflection. Your mascara was runny, your nose was red and your eyes were swollen. You were in a mess. Taehyung was still standing at where he stood just now, looking at you from far.

"Mianhe.. I'm sorry for what I said just now." His apology could make you cry again. You just wanted to run to him for a hug. You wished you could be in his arms once again. "I'm sorry for everything, Y/N.."

But your ego, anger and sadness were still inside you.

"Whatever." You quickly washed your hands after fixing your make up.

 

You were about to leave when he grabbed you hard, making you winced in pain. You tried to pull your arms from him but he held tighter.

"Ow Tae! Let go!!"

"Do you still have feelings for him?" His question shut you up. "Does Mark still has a special place in your heart?"

You finally looked at him. He had his eyes locked on yours. He looked so serious, with his eyebrows furrowed and his smile which was long gone. He was not the happy and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter