Reconcile

Just A Dream? | TaehyungXReader (V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV.

"Tae!" You dashed to him. Your heart beats fast when he did not respond to you. For a moment, you were lost and did not know what to do. "Oh God I should call the ambulance!"

You reached out for your phone and was about to dial 911 when suddenly you heard Taehyung snoring.

You froze.

 

He.... is sleeping?

You shook his body and called out his name to wake him up. No response was given. He still kept his eyes shut. You slapped his arm and shook him harder to which he grabbed your hand, pulling you into his arms.

"I.. ran around.. like crazy, looking for you.." He mumbled, which you tried your best to understand. "I'm exhausted.. Let me sleep..for awhile... Please.."

With that, he snored lightly again. You couldnt help but let out a smile.

"Pabo.. Why did you waste your energy running around for me." You chuckled.

 

As you were trapped under him arm, it gave you an opportunity to be close with Taehyung again. You took your time as you scanned his face. He defined what perfection is. It is crazy how he used to only be your idol and in a sudden, he became your boyfriend just like that.

Oh.. Ex boyfriend you mean...

You missed him.. The thought of the both of you not together anymore killed a little of you. You sighed. Being close to him and knowing he doesnt belong to you anymore, hurts you. You knew you shouldnt be close to him so that it would be easier to move on in the future. You wanted to chase him out. But you didnt have the heart, seeing how tired he looked.

You decided to let him rest first. Carefully, you tried to get up without waking him up. You slowly removed his arms which was on top of you. Just when you were about to be set free from his embrace, he pulled you back again.

"Please stay.. beside me.." He mumbled, eyes still closed. "Stay with me.." 

::

::

::

 

V's POV.

I slowly opened my eyes and realised I was still in the living room at Y/N's apartment. I gave my body a good long stretch as I yawned. It has been awhile since I had a go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter