Time off

Just A Dream? | TaehyungXReader (V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scene - Your Apartment

You fell asleep in your work room when you were crying. You cried due to how stressed you were about work and about the arguement with Taehyung. You lost it. You blamed yourself for losing your memory. You thought living the popular life would be easy and fun, but it is definitely not.

It has been about two hours since you fell asleep. You went out to the living room, kitchen, bedroom but Taehyung was not around. It was obvious that he left. You crashed into your sofa and sighed. Your heart shattered when you found a letter along with a thumbdrive on the coffee table.

Mianhe..
I shouldn't have raised my voice at you. I will leave you alone since that is what you want.. 
You're already stressed up with work, I don't want to add more to it.
I will be at my dorm with my members. Anything please call me..
The thumbdrive, I hope it help .

I will always love you, Y/N..

Love, Taetae.

You immediately missed him. Sadness took over you. The house suddenly became quiet and you felt lonely. Lonelier than ever. You wanted to give him a call, but you figured a time off would be best. You inserted the thumbdrive into your laptop, curious as to what it was. To your surprise, they were old videos of you in the practice room all dancing to different songs. You don't remember any of them happening but you were mindblown at how well you did. You clicked on another video.

 

   -Audition Tape.mp4-

   "Ok next! Your name?"

   "Annyeonghasaeyo. My name is Y/N."

   "Any dance experience?"

   "Nae. I used to dance when I was young but then I stopped and did some office work."

   "Why did you stop working?"

   "Office life isn't my passion. Dancing is."

   "The BTS members are here to watch. Nervous?"

   "Of course yes, huge fan of them. But sharing what I love to do with BTS in the audience is a chance I never want to let go."

   "This. Is a chance I never want to let go."

 

And with that, you proceeded to dance with all your might to every beat. Watching that video of yours, you shed a tear. You did not know why, but you did. You saw yourself in the video looking ready and proud to be who you were. Standing ovation was given to you as you finished your performance. You then saw yourself in the video glancing at someone behind the camera, smiling. You bet it was to Taehyung.

Another video automatically played when your Audition video ended. You saw yourself and Tae in the dance studio dancing to a piece choreographed by you. You looked slightly older in this video, so you thought it should be a few years after the audition. The both of you were swaying to the rhythm, looking so happy and in love. You laughed at how Taehyung purposely tried to ruin the dance practice by goofing around.

In the video, you scolded him but all he did was sticked out his tongue, making you angrier. He ran away from you as you tried you chased him. He ended the chase by picking you up in his arms and spinning around, just like he always do now in the present. Another tear fell down your cheeks.

You then realised there's two things you love.

 

Dance...

 

 

And Taehyung...

 

::

::

::

 

 

Scene - Big Hit Entertainment

4 days later~
V's POV.

I miss Y/N.

I miss Y/N so much. It has been 4 days since I left her. No messages, no calls. I wanted to make the first move, but I figured she wanted to be alone. I hope she's doing fine and giving her space is the right thing to do. And I hope she didn't really give up this, her dreams.

Hoseok: "V? Ya Taehyung. Ya Taehyung ah!"

"Huh?" I snapped back to reality.

Hoseok: "Ya why were you zoning out? Focus! From the top!"

Bangtan was learning a choreography for 'Not today' from another choreographer but I was just not feeling it. Maybe I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter