Revenge

Just A Dream? | TaehyungXReader (V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V's POV

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, holding myself back from the tears. I didnt want to hear anymore of their conversation, so I quickly turn around to walk away. I walked away faster than I could, leaving them behind.

 

Just then, I heard Y/N's voice again.

"Then why did you cheat on me years ago?" Her response to Mark surprised me, making me stopped from walking away. I looked over and saw Y/N escaping from Mark's grip. 

"Y/N..." Mark called, going for a hug but Y/N pushed him away.

"Why Mark? Why only now that you show your face? Why must it be at my happiest moment with Taehyung. I lost my memories and was just about to start a new one with him, but why did you ruin that for me?! Why did you lie to him and jeopardize my relationship?!" Y/N cried.

"So that I could get you Y/N!! I would do anything for you. You think I would just sit still after knowing you lost your memories? I miss you and I want you! I dont care about him! So please, forget him and give me another chance." Mark sounded desperate. My fist was clenched tight due to all the anger I was suppressing.

"But I care!" Y/N yelled louder. "I care about Taehyung alot! I love him!" 

"Love?! What love??? You lost your memories! You technically only know him for a few weeks! Dont be dumb, Y/N!" That made Y/N smirked.

"I knew you for many years Mark, and we even ing got engaged. What do you have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter