to be you

Just A Dream? | TaehyungXReader (V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scene: In Your Car

Empty. Alone. Hurt.

You sobbed, tears running down your cheeks. You rested your forehead on the steering wheel as you cried. You were crying so badly, it was almost hard for you to breathe. Why? Why did he cheated on you? Why did he kissed that b*tch when you thought the only girl he loved was you. Why didnt he tell you the truth. You gave him love, you gave him trust. You didnt deserve all this.

You glanced at your right hand. Your ring finger looked pitiful. Pitiful and pathetic. You recalled how you slapped him in front of that btch after you threw your engagement ring in his face. You seemed strong when all that happened, but you were actually shivering. You seemed like you were ready to move on from him, but look at you now - all alone in your car, crying.

"Sleep it off.. Lets just sleep.."

You wiped your tears as you started the engine of your car. All you wanted to do was to go home and cry yourself to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

" him I can get another guy easily, just like that." You thought to yourself.

"Why did he do this to me!" You then whined. Your mind went through a series of emotion, you couldnt think straight. You were crazy.

 

"I wish he would come back.."

"No! him, he can that b*tch I dont want him!"

"But I love him.."

"No, I dont ng need him!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter