Chapter 9

It's still you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung decided to take another test to get into the university he wanted which is in the next 2 weeks. He worked his off to study day and night everyday and it also means he spend a little less time with his boyfriend, scratch that because he didn’t even reply to Mark’s messages and calls. What matters for him now is to succeed in this test, because if he fail again then there will be no chance for him to enter the university he wanted. But no matter how hard he study, there are still some things about the subject that very hard for him to understand, then he thinks maybe one of his friend could help him to study. By the friend he means Mina, she’s one of his ex during junior high school and she’s also very smart, she always get the best student title. Mina also the only ex that remained friends with Jinyoung. He’s glad that she still wants to be his friend because he knows Mina is a really good girl, what he doesn’t know is the fact that Mina still loves him.

“Jinyoung oppa.” Mina happily answered the call. “How are you? It’s been a long time since the last time you call me.”

“Hey. I’m good, er.. am I disturbing you?” he hesitated.

“Oh no no no. I’m doing nothing right now actually.”

“I was wondering if you could help me?”

“Sure oppa. How can I help you?”

“You know you’re the smartest person I’ve ever met Mina, I need your help to tutor me so I can pass the university entrance test. This is my last chance, if I failed this time then I can’t be in college this year. Sorry if I’m bothering you but I seriously need your help, please?”

“Of course! I would be glad to be your tutor. I’m totally free this month since it’s still 2 months away to start college.”

“Perfect, can we go to the café near your house tomorrow morning?”

“Sure, I see you tomorrow!” she’s so happy to finally get a chance to meet Jinyoung again.

Meanwhile Jinyoung is so relieved that Mina is willing to tutor him.
The next morning Jinyoung arrived at the café, Mina is already there with her books. She still looks pretty like always and she smiled when she sees Jinyoung.

“Oppa! Here.” She waved her hands.

“Sorry I’m late. I’m the one who need you but I’m the one who’s late”

“It’s ok. I’m the one who come too early.” She chuckled.

They both order a coffee then start the tutoring session. Mina taught him patiently until Jinyoung perfectly understand the subject. While they’re in serious discussion, Jinyoung’s phone got a notification from his text messages. It’s already a bunch of messages from his boyfriend either asking what is he doing, is he already eating, where is he but Jinyoung still didn’t reply. He can’t help to peek at his phone what message Mark probably sent him right now.

“Oppa, you better put your phone in your bag because if you keep looking at it you’ll get distracted and when will you focus on learning?” She scolded him. Mina might be a sweet girl but she got into serious mode when she’s studying.

“Sorry, I just will turn my phone off.” Then Jinyoung turned it off and put his phone on his bag.

“Here is some questions that you need to answers, I’ll give you 10 minutes then I’ll check your answer.”

Jinyoung seriously answer the questions Mina gave him and he didn’t realized that Mina taking his picture, a lot of his picture. And while waiting for Jinyoung, she updated her SNS.

Fighting oppa! You can do it ^^
She also tagged Jinyoung in the picture

 

 

Mark is missing Jinyoung like crazy because the younger didn’t even reply to his text nor answering his calls. He undesrtand that the last time they meet each other, Jinyoung talked to him about wants to focus on study so he can do his best on the university exam because it’s his last chance. But Mark never thought that it means Jinyoung will completely ignore him. But he’s trying to be an understanding boyfriend, eventhough it’s already a week he doesn’t hear anything from Jinyoung, he didn’t want to get mad at his boyfriend. He tried to ignore the fact that it’s hurt being ignored by the younger. It hurts more because right now he’s alone, his parents already back to LA with a very dramatic farewell. His mom crying nonstop at the airport. So now he’s living alone and Jinyoung ignoring him made him feels very lonely.

After he sent a text to the younger but as always, Jinyoung won’t reply him. He opened his instagram and go to Jinyoung’s page to see his pictures because he’s been missing Jinyoung so much. He felt at ease everytime he see Jinyoung’s smile in the picture, not until he see the tagged photo par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter