Chapter 19

It's still you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark woke up in the morning with a beautiful sight in front of him hugging him tightly. He smiled at the sight, despite the throbbing head he got this morning because of the alcohol last night, but seeing Jinyoung make him calm. He’s indeed still madly in love with this man. He remember every second he spend with Jinyoung last night, Jinyoung’s voice when he screamed Mark’s name, Jinyoung’s face when he come, he wanted to see them again and again. He bring his hand to touch Jinyoung’s beautiful face makes Jinyoung stirred from his sleep.

“Good morning.” Mark greeted him with his brightest smile.

Jinyoung looked in dazed, like he tried to bring his sense back because the first thing he realized when he opened his eyes was the fact that they both under the blanket. And of course he knows exactly why they both but he’s scared to face the sober Mark. What if he regret it?

“M-morning..” he stammered not looking into Mark’s eyes but still hugging him tightly.

“Do you want to cuddle all day or do you want to have breakfast? Because I’m kinda hungry right now.” Mark teased.

“O-oh. Y-yeah..” He broke the hug.

“I’ll make breakfast.” Mark about to get up when he winced and fall again to the bed because of the pain at his back and it didn’t come unnoticed to Jinyoung.

“M-mark are you okay?”

“It’s just felt very sore down there” Mark frowned.

“S-sorry, I know I should’ve refused when you initiated it, I know you’re not in the right mind but yet I didn’t think any further. Mark seriously I’m so sorry. You can be mad at me but-

Mark silenced Jinyoung by give a pecked to his plump lips. “Will you shut up? How many times should I said that I wanted it Jinyoung. God, I even want it the moment I saw you in our school reunion back then but somehow I manage to control myself and last night I just kinda... lose it? But you need to know Jinyoung, I’m not regretting it. Unless.. U-unless you didn’t want it then I’m sorry.”

“NO.” Jinyoung said almost immediately. “NO. Of course I want it. I just afraid that you might regret it but if you don’t then that’s a relief.” Jinyoung exhaled the breath he didn’t know he’s holding because of his nervousness. So it’s time to confess to him right?  “Mark, I-

He didn’t get to finish his sentence because Mark’s phone suddenly got a call. “It’s mom. Give me a minute.”

Jinyoung nodded. He heard Mark talking with his mom with fluent english but he manage to catch a few words to understand. He knows Mark will leaving to LA next Friday. And he’s determined to  become official again with Mark before then. A few minutes later Mark back to the bedroom taking his laptop with him. Jinyoung gave him a questioned look.

“What? Shouldn’t we buy the ticket for tomorrow flight to your hometown? I hope we still can get a ticket though, considering it’s a holiday season.”

“Oh? Oh right. Let’s buy the ticket.”

They manage to get two round trip tickets to Busan for tomorrow morning and will get back to Seoul 3 days later. Jinyoung is so happy to know that he’ll spend christmas holiday with Mark and he also could introduce Mark to his parents. He couldn’t help but smile imagining what exciting things they will do together in his hometown.

“Why are you smiling like that?” Mark brought Jinyoung back to his reality.

“I’m just so happy to finally can be back to my hometown, and I become happier because I could go with you!” Jinyoung excitedly said. And he remember, he should confess today because right now is the perfect moment to do so. “Hyung.. I’ve been thinking a lot about.. a-about..”

“Hm?” Mark encouraged Jinyoung to continue.

He wanted to finished what he want to talk but he suddenly thinks that it’s too simple. He wanted it to be romantic and memorable to show Mark that he’s really serious about their relationship now. So he decided that he want to remake his confession. He’ll do exactly what he did 2 years ago when he confess to Mark.

“Nevermind. I’ve been thinking about when will we have breakfast because I’m hungry too?” He smiled sheepishly.

Mark chuckled at this. “Alright, let’s get up.”

They had breakfast together and Jinyoung excused himself to go home after that. He saw Mark pouted when he said he still want to be together with him.

“Why are you become so clingy Hyung? I’ve to go home. I need to pack for our vacation tomorrow right? You should too. I see you tomorrow morning ok?”

“Fine.” Mark finally gave up but still pouted.

“Stop pouting and act too cute or I’ll kidnap you tonight.”

“What?”

“Nothing. Bye hyung! See you tomorrow! And don’t forget to get enough sleep. We’re leaving early tomorrow.”

With that, Jinyoung dashing out of Mark’s apartment leaving Mark confused with his sudden weird behavior.

 

 

Mark spend his day only by playing video games and texting Jinyoung two or three times. He was keep thinking about Jinyoung, one thing he know for sure that he still love Jinyoung so much and with the way Jinyoung act around him showed him that maybe Jinyoung also feel the same but he doesn’t want to assume things. He also wants to become an official thing again with him but he’s afraid that it might lead Jinyoung to be bored with him again. So what about we just go through this relationship loving each other without being tied with an official status? It’s just a status anyway right. What matter most is that I love him and perhaps he loves me too.

He then started to packed his things for his vacation with Jinyoung when he remember that he got nothing to give for the younger as a christmas gift. It’s still 7 in the evening so it’s not too late to go out to the mall to find something or anything he could buy for Jinyoung. He end up buying a lot of things since he didn’t know exactly what to buy. He bought winter coat considering it’s still useful for winter these days, Herschel backpack, leather wallet, peachy doll, comedy romance novel, and a brac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter