Chapter 21

It's still you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinyoung took Mark in the morning to the very beautiful beach in his hometown, it might be a crazy idea to go to the beach on winter days but he doesn’t really care. He doesn’t care about the cold when Mark hugging him warmly from the back when they’re on the beach. The way Mark hold him, kissed his cheek from behind while hugging him tightly were things that make Jinyoung feels beyond happy because it just feels right, it feels like Mark is his boyfriend already.

“Mark.. I don’t want to sound demanding but, can you give me a time frame?”

Mark frowned at this.

“I mean, how long are you planning to making yourself ready for.. you know, making us official?” Jinyoung said the last word very carefully, not wanting to sound really impatient.

Mark just chuckled. “You’ll know it when I’m ready Jinyoungie.”

“But I need your estimation of times” He whined. “So that when the times come I probably will ask you out again.”

This makes Mark cupped Jinyoung face and look at him straight in the eyes. “Look, you don’t need to worry about anything, alright? I’m serious about us, and I promise I’ll tell you right away when I regained my trust for you completely.”

Mark flashed a smile. And Jinyoung is so dying to become the reason for that beautiful angelic smile. Well, at least he made a promise, and Mark never broke his promises.

And just like that, they both enjoy their first date just like any normal couple. Before they head home, Jinyoung doesn’t forget to post a selca with Mark on his instagram page. His followers might think that they’re dating but whatever, Mark will be mine again soon anyway. They decided to go back to Jinyoung’s house since it’s already pretty dark and Jinyoung is so bad at direction at his own hometown because he never come home that often.

“So, how’d you like our first date?” Jinyoung asked as soon as they arrived at home.

“Wonderful!” Mark kissed Jinyoung on the cheek. “Thank you. I never know I could survive a winter on the beach.” Mark teased. “But it’s a really beautiful beach so it was worthed. One thing that you seem to missed though..”

“What?!” Jinyoung almost had a heart attack. He wanted to make today so perfect for them so badly.

“I’m kinda... hungry?” Mark sheepishly said.

Jinyoung just looking at Mark with ‘are you serious’ looking face because they just had a late lunch like two hours ago and by the way Mark eat, they can call it a feast. But he’s hungry again now??

“What?? It’s almost dinner time already.” Mark whined.

“Your stomach gotta be kidding me Hyung.” He rolled his eyes playfully. “Lucky you I’m here to please you today, so let’s get inside. I’m going to make you some food.”

 

 

“Jinyoung!!!!!!” Both of them startled to hear someone shouted Jinyoung’s name and automatically turned around to check out who is it.

“Who are- WONPIL???!!” Jinyoung ran as fast as he can to the guy who’s calling him when he realized it’s no other than his best friend Kim Wonpil and crushed their body in a hug immediately.

“God Jinyoung, why didn’t you tell me that you’re back? How are you? Why you gotten so tall and become so freaking handsome like a god damn prince?”

“Sorry. It’s so unplanned that I come home this christmas seriously. Suit that for yourself, where did this muscles come from huh? Who are you trying to impress with that well built body.”

They continue to teased each other and cathcing up about their lives while they’re away and a little forget the fact that they’re not alone. Mark cleared his throat awkwardly to remind them that he’s still standing there, freezing and hungry.

“Oh right, sorry i forgot to introduce you. Mark, this is Wonpil my best friend since I was a kid. And Wonpil, this is Mark. My.. Uh, He’s..”

“Boyfriend?” Wonpil interrupted.

“Ye-

“NO. He’s a friend of mine. We both went to the same junior high school.” Jinyoung cut Mark off when he’s about to talk. Why he suddenly want to be honest with this Wonpil when he’s the one who asked me to pretend to be his boyfriend in front of his parents.

Mark and Wonpil exchanged an awkward hand shake. And they refused to let each other hand go while keep their staring battle. Jinyoung noticed something and stand between them.

“Al...right, Mark let’s go inside it’s freezing out here.” He pushed Mark until he get inside his house. “And it was nice meeting you again Wonpil. Do you want to come over to have dinner together or you want to go home?” Please go home, please go home. Jinyoung pleaded in his mind. It’s not that he doesn’t appreciate his best friend presence, it’s just he doesn’t want to ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter