Chapter 11

It's still you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

College life is about to start and Jinyoung still didn’t talk with both Mark and Jaebum. He doesn’t understand why Mark hasn’t dumped him yet because they are not even talking to each other for almost two months. And each day passed Mark’s text and calls also become lesser than he used to, Jinyoung doesn’t know either he should be relieved for this or not. But what he doesn’t understand more is the fact that Jaebum is still very mad at him. Isn’t Jaebum his bestfriend? Then why he must stand for Mark so much. Well actually Jaebum is always pissed everytime Jinyoung get bored with his boyfriend but he never made it to the point punched him.

But these days are different. He somehow feel annoyed if Mark didn’t text or call him. He is so anxious until it’s hard for him to fall asleep because he suddenly keep thinking about Mark especially everytime he used his macbook, it keep reminding him how lovely Mark has been treated him. But he choose to ignore it because he also busy preparing himself to be officially college student which will start next week. Jinyoung went to a bookstore to look for a manual guide book to be a pro in using Adobe Ilustrator but what he found in the bookstore make him couldn’t believe his eyes. He found his boyfriend Mark walking side to side with Kris and it seems they might be looking for some books to, well obviously since it’s a bookstore but he didn’t know how should he react to this, he’s mad because Mark had a date with another guy even worse it’s his ex and he come to a conclusion that this exactly make Mark didnt text and calls him as often as he used to but did he has the right to be mad? He’s been treating Mark like for this two whole months. He wants to confront them but he decided not to and left the bookstore without even buying the books he planned to.

A few hours later he found himself in front of Jaebum’s door. He knocked until he heard Jaebum answer “coming right up” from the inside. But Jaebum expression got darker when he saw his guest none other than Jinyoung. He’s about to close the door again when Jinyoung hold the door.

“Wait, Hyung! I need to talk to you, please.”

“I won’t talk to you until you get your sense back!” He yelled. He keep trying to close the door to shoo Jinyoung out “Don’t come inside if you don’t want to get punched for the second time.”

“Jaebum Hyung I’m sorry.”

“You’re sorry to me? really? Is that what your stupid think? That you’re sorry to me and not Mark?”

“Why would I be sorry for him? He’s completely okay without me! And you’re my bestfriend not him remember? How can you ditch me to stand up for him?” Jinyoung snapped because Jaebum just adding up his anger.

Well, Jaebum didn’t expect Jinyoung looking like he’s very angry right now. And it’s true, they’re bestfriends, maybe they need to talk.

“Come in” Jaebum finally let Jinyoung in.

Jinyoung come in and greeted by Jaebum’s mother.

“Hi Jinyoung. It’s been a long time. How are you? We are about to have dinner, let’s eat together.” Jaebum’s mom hugged him.

“Ah yes eommonim, I’m fine, thank you.”

After the dinner, Jinyoung come to Jaebum’s room. The situation is still a bit tense and no one have said a word, Jinyoung decided to talk first.

“Look Hyung, I’m sorry. I’m truly sorry for being such an but you can’t be mad at me forever.”

“I didn’t mad at you Jinyoung. I just, I can’t understand you really. Why are you always like this? You got the perfect boyfriend, perfect relationship but you wasted it again.”

“Maybe he’s just not the one. Besides, it doesn’t matter for him anymore.”

 “What do you mean?” Jaebum furrowed his eyebrows.

“I don’t think this relationship matter for Mark anymore, or maybe it never really matter for him since the beginning.”

“What the hell are you talking about Park Jinyoung? The way I see it he loves you too much.” Jaebum almost snapped again thinking that Jinyoung would blaming Mark. But automatically shut his mouth when he heard Jinyoung talk.

“I saw him had a date with Kris today.”

“Kris? As in Kris his...”

“Ex. Yes, that Kris.” He answered.

“You’re ting me. He’s over Kris since he is with you.”

“I don’t know. But it make sense, he used to always text and call me all the time but this few weeks it becomes lesser until it gets only one message each day, I wonder why then I found out he’s back with his lovely ex.”

“Ok. Even I can’t believe it but if why you said is true, why are you so annoyed about this? Aren’t you bored with him and hoping him to dumped you?”

Jinyoung stunned at that question. He also wonder why. “I don’t know, maybe because the fact that he’s still my boyfriend! How can he had a date with another guy when he’s still in a relationship with me?”

“Oh you call it a relationship now?” Jaebum sarcastically asked.

“I... Look, I don’t care if he wants to date his ing ex or another guy. But isn’t he atleast have to sort some things up with me first before he is hooking up with others?”

“By sort some things up with you, you mean breaking up with you?”

“WHAT? I didn’t say anything about break up.”

“Then what exactly do you want, Jinyoung?”

Silence. What exactly you want Jinyoung?  The question keep ringing in his head yet he can’t find a word to answer it because he also doesn’t know what h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter