Chapter 26

It's still you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just realized I got 300+ subscribers??? Oh my god, I actually never expect I will get so much love for my first ever story <3 I know I'm still lacking in writing so I'm doing my best to improve, your feedbacks really really help to evaluate my writings. Once again thank you so much ^^


This chapter only have Jinyoung's POV

 

The thought of he’s officially dating Mark now making him the happiest man alive. Honestly, he even prepared himself for the worst decision Mark will made for their relationship, but then Mark gave him a second chance that he’s dying to have, he will never waste it, ever.

Jinyoung can’t be happier to know that his class finished early today so he can go to his boyfriend’s house earlier than he planned. But the frowned appeared on his face immediately when he read Mark’s text informing that he can’t go to Mark’s house because he’s on his way to Jackson’s. Didn’t I already tell him that I’ll go to his place? He pouted but decided to just shrugged it off since he doesn’t want to be mad at Mark only because of small matter. Mark said he will go to his house tonight anyways.

But it’s night already and Mark is nowhere to be found. He waited until 10pm, sending several texts and calls but his boyfriend didn’t answer. Feeling irritated, he decided to go to Mark’s apartment, he thought we would just sleep over at his boyfriend’s place. Even Mark hasn’t reached home yet, he’ll just wait while making dinner. He knows the password of Mark’s place anyway.

He’s just arrived at the parking garage when he saw it. Mark holding a girl’s wrist. And judging by what he saw, the girl is crying because she looked down and covering her face with her another free hand that isn’t holded by Mark. He was still outside of the garage so he couldn’t hear whatever they were saying. But he can see it clearly that Mark genuinely care about the girl, it showed in his face. He stepped closer, hoping to be able to hear their conversation when he realized that it’s Jennie. Even he saw her only once back then at their school’s reunion, but he recognized her perfectly because he often saw her photo. Then it hit him. Mark and Jennie, what are they doing? As long as he knows, Mark and Jennie used to ‘going out’ together, even he’s not sure whether the two of them dating or not since he and Mark never talked about it. Another realization come to his mind. Mark is lying to him. He said he’s at Jackson when in fact he’s in his apartment with a girl. He felt a pang in his chest that automatically connect to his eyes, tears were threatening to fall. But he can’t just stand still like this, Jinyoung is two seconds away from confronting them before the action in front of him held his step. Mark kissed Jennie. He saw it clearly how Mark put his hand on her cheek and start leaning in to capture her lips. He bring his palm to cover his mouth so he can keep quiet while looking at the sight that broke his heart into million pieces. He wants to confront them so bad but he’s not strong enough to face the truth that Mark is cheating on him. He backed away when he witness how deep is the kiss going on, both hands occupied to wipe away his tears that won’t stop falling from his eyes. Because it hurts so much.

 

“Jinyoung what the hell happened?” Is the first question Jaebum asked when he opened his door and found Jinyoung outside his house with a swollen eyes and pale face. “Are you alright?”

But Jinyoung can’t utter any words because his energy is drained from too much crying. He’s lucky enough he still have strength to go to Jaebum’s house. He just shook his head for an answer. Once he’s inside, the concern looked on Jaebum’s face only brought back his tears, remembering the concern look on Mark face when he held Jennie. He can’t stop thinking about it and it’s hurting him so bad.

Not long after his phone was non stop ringing, Mark has been calling him but he refused to answer. He just chuckled weakly when Mark text him saying that he’s outside Jinyoung’s house now. well, you’re late Mark, you even lied to me. But no matter how much he wanted Mark to suffer waiting outside his house, he doesn’t have the heart to do so. That’s why he replied only to let Mark knows he’s at Jaebum’s house.

Jaebum still didn’t understand what happened since Jinyoung keep quiet and didn’t answer his question but also didn’t stop crying. That until Jaebum informed him that Mark is calling him and sending him a bunch of message.

“Should I reply and let him come over?”

“NO! Don’t say anything!” Jinyoung glared.

Left with no choice, Jaebum invited Bambam to sleep over at his house to accompany him dealing with Jinyoung situation. At last, Jinyoung finally let them know what happened. Of course, they wouldn’t believe what Jinyoung said because it’s nearly impossible that Mark is cheating on him. Jinyoung wouldn’t believe himself if he is not seeing it with his own eyes.

“He loves the girl, I see it in his eyes. And it’s him who kissed her first, not the other way around.” He explained and continue sobbing.

“But it could be a misunderstanding Jinyoung.” Jaebum tried to reasoned him.

“Which part of Mark initiated of kissing a girl in his god damn apartment, even lying to me are just misunderstanding?”

“I don’t know... but it’s really hard to believe if he really cheated on you. Especially with Jennie, I’ve been hanging out with him quite a lot you know, and Jackson is dying to set them up as a couple but Mark always said no. I believe this is just a misunderstanding Jinyoung Hyung, talked to him and asked for explanation.”

“What if he planned this by himself? To pretend that he still in love with me but his intention is just wanted to have revenge to hurt me back and leave me after his plan make a huge success?”

“Jinyoung, do you really think your boyfriend is that low? I don’t think so. Bambam is right, just talk to him.”

“No... At least not now. I need times for myself.”

Jinyoung didn’t know how long he needs times for himself, because he’s been isolating himself for almost 3 weeks. He’s just out for college then when it’s finished, he’s back to his house, locked himself in his room and barely eating anything. He begged to his aunt never let Mark Tuan get inside this house, of course his aunt is confused but he just said he didn’t want to see Mark for the time being. So when after a few weeks he heard Mark’s sound in front of his room banging at his door really shocked him was an understatement.

“JINYOUNG OPEN THE DOOR! I KNOW YOU’RE INSIDE!” Mark shouted his lungs out.

He keeps shouting but Jinyoung didn’t answer. He’s afraid to hear Mark’s explanation. What if Mark lied to him again? From the shouting, he heard Mark’s voice softened maybe he’s tired of banging his door and shouted.

“Please Jinyoung please.... let’s talk.” He heard the sniffle from his voice. Is he... crying?

But Jinyoung is stubborn. He didn’t open his door to let Ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter