Chapter 17

It's still you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi guys! I'm back. Just landed from Seoul two days ago and I'm sorry to make you wait long for me to give an update. So, as my apologize, enjoy the double update from Me! ^^

 

“JACKSON?!” Mark can’t hide his happiness when he looked at his phone screen to know that Jackson had call him.

“Jeez. Are you that happy I’m calling you?” Jackson sneered over the line.

“Of course! Jacks, I shouldn’t-

“Shut up. Do you still love him?”

“W-who?”

“Don’t make me say his name Mark, you know I don’t like him.”

“I guess? I don’t know Jacks, at first I just want to be friends with him you know like me and Kris become a good friend after everything that happened. But the more we get closer, the more I want something more from him, like I want to pushed away those ‘friends’ line between us.”

“You’re fully aware that there’s a slight chance that you’ll end up hurting again if you go back with him right?”

“That’s why I said I don’t know. I might feel.. things with him but I don’t know wheter to go for it or should I just ignore whatever things I had for him.”

“Then what are you gonna do about it?”

“What do you think I should do Jacks?” Mark found himself asking back.

“Didn’t you said ‘it’s my ing life’ and ‘you dont owned me, you dont have the right to control my life?” Jackson mimicked what Mark said to him.

“About that, I’m sorry. I.. I shouldn’t be mad at you when you just want to protect me from getting hurt again.”

“No. You’re right. No matter how much I love you, I shouldn’t do that to you. It’s your life, I may have gave you some advices as your bestfriend but I can’t force you to do anything I suggest you. So I’m sorry for that. And back to your god damn ex, is he hitting on you again?”

Mark chuckled and relieved to hear that. “You shouldn’t hate him that much though, I can see you two actually can be a good friends.”

“Eww.. Never.” Jackson said with mucky voice. “But hey, if you really can trust him, then my advice is to go for it.”

Mark is beyond surprised to hear this. “Wait, what? Aren’t you hate him and don’t want me to be with him again?”

“True. But I don’t know, who knows he might actually change. More than one year is not a short time to stay single and regretting what he did to you considering he, well easy to bored person.”

“Yeah, he also told me- wait Jackson, how do you know?”

“Let’s just say he also apologized to me and explain himself.” Jackson paused. “But don’t get me wrong, I still hate him.”

“He did?” Mark asked in surprised.

“He did. By the way, I really just want to ask. Do you like Jennie? Even just for a very little?”

Mark sighed. He also confused about that. “I like her. No, I love her but not in that way. She’s like a sister to me. I mean beside you and Yugyeom and practically Bambam now since you dated him, she always stick around with me all this time when I left alone here and I’m really thankful for that. I don’t want to hurt her so I tried, I tried so hard to love her as a woman but I just can’t.”

“Then, your ownself already know what to do.”

“What?”

“Are you dumb or stupid? You said that no matter how hard you try, you can’t never love Jennie in that way and you also still has a thing to Jinyo- your ex. Just explain to her, Mark I guarantee she will understand. She is now have a high hopes for you because you never make yourself clear to her that you’re not interested in her or any other girl because you love a .”

“Well.. thanks Jacks. I’ll talk to her as soon as she come back from her vacation. I hope she won’t mad at me because I still want her to be my sister.”

“Believe me, she won’t.” Jackson smiled even Mark can’t see it. “Anyway, gotta go. Bambam and I have a date today. Bye!” He hanged up before Mark even replied.

 

 

Mark woke up due to the sound of the ring from his doorbell that keep ringing nonstop. He groaned in frustation and force himself to open the door.

“MARK HYUNG!” Jinyoung greeted excitedly.

Mark is fully awake now hearing the voice of this beatiful boy. “J-jinyoung? W-what oh my god. What time is it? I’m sorry I overslept and my phone is dead.”

“Chill Hyung, I come too early but I made breakfast for you!” Jinyoung showed Mark the apple pie he brought.

“You made?” Mark raised his eyebrows.

Jinyoung pouted. “Fine. My aunt made these, she’s so excited when she knows I’m gonna come to your place. But I also help her so you can count me in making this.”

They ate breakfast together and Mark can’t help to steal glances to Jinyoung. He thinks about the possibility if he and Jinyoung get back together again while staring at him. Can I really trust him? What if he get bored with me again? What if-

“Mark Hyung!” Jinyoung cut him off from his own thought.

“W-what?”

“I asked you what will we do today? What are you thinking anyway?”

“Nothing, just.. nevermind. How about bowling today?”

“Hyung... you know I can’t do those cool sports that you’re very good at.” Jinyoung whined.

Mark chuckled at this. “I’ll teach you then. Come on, it will be fun.”

 

 

Yes. It turned out to be real fun. Mark patiently teaching Jinyoung how to throw the ball in order to fall down all of the pins, teach him how to spin the ball and at the end of the day Jinyoung can consider himself pretty good at bowling, thanks to Mark. He also can’t missed the chance whenever Mark teach him to spin the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter