Chapter 15

It's still you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinyoung woke up and found himself in a very familiar bedroom but then he realized it’s not his own bedroom instead he’s in Mark’s guest room. And he looked at his watch in horror because it’s 8 am in the morning which means he stayed the night in Mark’s apartment but luckily today is his day off from college since his lecture is out of town and there’s no subtitute lecture. But he still feel anxious, if he remembered it correctly, he fell asleep inside Mark’s study room so it’s impossible for him to wake up in this bedroom unless he’s sleep walking or... NO. No ing way. Mark did not carry me into this room. “Arggh! Jinyoung you’re just started to be friends with him why do you have to caused trouble like this?!!!” And when he looked at the side of the bedroom, he found Mark sleeping on the couch. He slept here with me? Jinyoung knocked his own head to the backrest of the bed. He closed his eyes again not wanting Mark to know that he’s awake because god knows what will Mark think about all of this? It makes Jinyoung’s heart flutter for sure, but for Mark? Maybe it’s just some friendly act without any meaning. That until he heard it.

Jackson came to Mark’s house in the morning to go to the college together because Jackson’s car is broken so he fetched with Mark until he got his car repaired. He frowned when he arrived at Mark’s appartment and Mark still nowhere to be found. Usually Mark already eating his breakfast at this time, so Jackson come to Mark’s room predicting that he’s overslept but the room is empty. He looked around the house to find his bestfriend but then he can’t believe his eyes when he found Mark sleeping together with none other than someone he wished never see in Mark’s life again. Well, not literally together because Mark slept on the couch but still, they slept in the same room. He harshly dragged Mark out of the bedroom not caring if he’s still sleeping peacefully.

“MARK TUAN YOU ER!” Jackson shouted.

Mark still in a daze from his sleep but when Jackson shouted, he widely opened his eyes to shut Jackson up. And his eyes widened even more if that’s possible because he didn’t think Jackson will found out about him being friends with Jinyoung again this soon. He knows Jackson will never approve this.

“J-Jackson what are you doing here?”

“What am I doing? Is that even important? What the you think you’re doing? HE IS SEDUCING YOU, ISN’T HE? And for sake, you let him? How many times do I have to remind you that he’s worthless? God, how I wish I could punch you right now to bring back your sanity!”

“Calm the down and tone down your voice! He’s still sleeping.” Mark tried to sush the ragged Jackson.

“And you think I’d give a single about that? It’s better for him to hear anyway so he will know his place.”

“Jackson, I-

“No. You listen to me. You’re fine without him this past year. You have me, Yugyeom, and Jennie for that matter. Does your brain start to function unrationally again? Did you forget how much he hurt you without even feeling guilty about it?”

“He apologized.” Mark sighed. He doesn’t understand why it seems Jackson is the one who’s hurting more than him. But knowing how caring Jackson personality is, he can’t blame him. “I met him in the reunion night. He apologized to me. He said he regret and he knows what he did was wrong.” Mark explained.

“And you ing forgive him that easy? He just said he’s sorry but that doesn’t mean he is truly sorry for what he did to you. He’s unhumanly horrible Mark and you know it.”

“But that’s all in the past. You also know that I forgive him already a long time ago even before he apologized to me.”

“Are you for real right now? God damn it! I can’t understand you really. And then what? You’ll get back together with him? Look Mark, I know you’re gay and stuff but we had a deal back then. I’m going to try out with Bambam while you try with Jennie. And it turns out well for me. I dated Bambam for like what? About 3 months already and I’m happy with it. I’m not ashamed to say that I love him. But I know it’s different for your case, it might be hard for you to be straight when you all loving that much, I understand if you choose Taehyung the guy from your class who always flirt with you whenever he got a chance over Jennie. But Mark, just stop this bull because Jinyoung, that piece of doesn’t deserve you.”

Mark stay in silence.

“Now you better drag him out from your apartment and don’t ever let that filthy coming into your life ever again.”

Mark remained silent.

“Mark do you get what I’m saying? You-

“Get out.” Mark finally said.

“W-what?” Jackson surely heard Mark wrong.

“You heard me.”

“I heard you wrong, didn’t I?”

“I said, get the out.” Mark clenching his fist to stop himself to throw a punch on his best friend’s face.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” Jackson yelled.

Mark had enough. “You. I never said anything back then but for once for god’s sake can you back off?  Do I really need to remind you that it is my ing life? You are my bestfriend since I was a kid, I know you love and care about me but you don’t owned me and don’t have the right to control my life!” Mark y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter