Chapter 27

It's still you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The longest and last chapter. Since it's the last chapter, I really hope you will give your feedback for this story so I could know what to improve for my next story,  or whether you like this story or not. Anyway, enjoy! Make sure to read author note below to see how sorry and grateful I am *sobs

 

 

Mark staring at Jinyoung who looked so peaceful munching his chocolate muffin that Mark baked for their breakfast this morning. How lucky I am to have this guy as my boyfriend is the thought that always running in Mark’s head everytime he stares at Jinyoung.

“Why? Is there something on my face?” Jinyoung breaks Mark’s bubble thoughts.

“Yeah.” Then Mark just smiled and pecked Jinyoung lips. “I love you.”

“O...kay, what’s with the sudden cheesiness Hyung?” He pushed Mark away but can’t hide the blush that creeping out his cheeks.

Mark only smiled in response. He’s so glad that they can sort out the misunderstanding they had before. Now they build they relationship from the very beginning again with a stronger foundation. He hopes this time they really capable of loving and trusting each other.

“I’m very happy, Jinyoungie.”

“Because?..” He confusedly asked.

“Because all of this. You, us together. It really means a lot to me. I used to think I’m not capable to fall in love again, but then you came and make me fall for you, real hard. I also used to think I don’t deserve so much happiness since I broke other people’s hearts when I tried to heal my broken heart. But now, I’m just... so grateful that I have you in my life.”

“Hey, you deserve all the happiness in this world. We both may be not a really good person in terms of dealing with people’s heart in the past, but we healed each other and become a perfect match don’t you think?” He grab Mark’s hand and hold it tightly.

Mark nodded. “Are you happy Jinyoung?”

“The happiest I’ve ever been.” Jinyoung answered almost immediately.

 

 

4 years later...

“Babe, I can’t come home tonight. Don’t wait for me alright? Just go to bed after you have dinner and don’t forget to lock the door. Love you!” Mark leaving their bedroom after kissing Jinyoung’s forehead.

Again? Jinyoung thought.

It’s been two years since they decided to live together. After they graduate, Mark immediately asked Jinyoung to move in with him, is probably the happiest day in their relationship. Along the four years, they love become stronger everyday. Of course, they would fight here and then but at the end of the day, they will always solve the problem they had. And they never doubt each other again now, both of them tell each other everything if something happen.

It’s started 3 months ago when things get changed. Mark rarely comes home, he only said that he’s busy with works. But when he’s home and they have , Jinyoung often saw some bruises in Mark’s body, Mark said that he fell from the stairs or he tripped when the floor is slippery but Jinyoung knows all of that are just his bull. He felt hurt because Mark seemed not wanting to tell him the truth but he patiently waiting because Mark will eventually tell him. but it’s already 3 month, Mark still didn’t talk to him. It’s enough. I’ll beat the out of him to tell me the truth now.

When Jinyoung arrived at Mark’s office, his secretary already left. So Mark works and stays alone tonight in his office? He tried to get into Mark’s office room, it’s locked. He knocked the door but no one answered, it almost seems like no one inside. Out of sudden, he panicked. What if Mark is too tired and fainted? .

Jinyoung then called Mark’s secretary to asked where she put the spare access card to Mark’s room. But her answer caught him off guard.

“What do you mean? Of course it’s locked. He didn’t come to office today. It’s actually four days already since he come to the office. I thought he’s going on holiday with you Mr Park.”

What the hell is going on Mark? Where have you been?

“Mr. Park are you still there?”

“Ah.. yes, I’m here.”

“Is everything alright?”

“O-of course. It’s just I just come back from Jinhae, so I decided to stop by at his office first since I know he often works overtime so I thought he still in the office. You know, to surprise him. He didn’t know I come back today.” Lies. Jinyoung just didn’t want to anyone to know there’s something wrong in their relationship only to become a gossip in the office.

“Oh, then maybe you should come home first. He rarely visit office these days, for the last three months actually. But when he come, he looks really tired. I started to get worry, is he sick?”

WHAT?! Jinyoung choked hearing that. So what the his boyfriend hide from him all this time?

“O..oh, he’s fine. Don’t worry. Anyway, thank you so much Nayeon-ssi. Sorry for bothering you.”

“It’s good then. Your welcome Mr. Park.”

Mark Tuan, you better have a good explanation for this .

 

 

“Jinyoungie.. I’m home.” Mark throw his coat and bags on the sofa while he approaching his boyfriend who looks busy with his laptop. He pecked his boyfriend when he reach him. “have you eaten?”

Jinyoung just shook his head.

Mark sighed. “it must be a rough day at office? Alright, talk to me after I shower. Ok?” He rubbed Jinyoung’s back and kissed him one last time before heading to the bathroom. But he stopped his step when he heard Jinyoung talks.

“Until when you’re planning to lie to me?”

Mark heard Jinyoung sternly asked and his voice cracked like he’s holding his tears from falling. He didn’t found out, did he?

“What do you mean Jinyoung-ah?”

“Stop acting like I’m stupid! I know you lied to me for months already but I waited. I waited because I trust you! But there are too much lies already and I can’t stand it anymore. What the hell is wrong with you?!” Jinyoung yelled his frustation towards his boyfriend.

“Jinyoung listen, I love you, you know that right? And I won’t do a single thing that will make you unhappy. But if I ever did, believe me that’s all unintentional.” Mark stepped closer to hold Jinyoung’s hand but Jinyoung step back away.

“So you’re saying, lying to me about whatever you actually did by saying you’re working overtime, didn’t come home for days, then coming home with those bruises on your body are all unitentional? How ridiculous.” Jinyoung mocked. “Don’t even try to lie to my face again, your secretary told me everything that you even barely come to the office these past three months! Are you ing serious right now? why would you lie?! What the did you actually do behind me?!”

Mark sighed. Maybe he didn’t expect to be caught by Jinyoung like this. “Jinyoung, you trust me right?”

“I do! But it’s not about trust or not again Mark. I just want to know what-

“Then that’s enough. End of discussion. I need you to put your trust for me on this. I told you what you have to know, I wouldn’t hurt you intentionally.”

“You know what? Whatever. If you still refuse to talk then I don’t care anymore. Have fun doing whatever the you do.” And Jinyoung angrily get up leaving Mark, heading to the guest room, and slam the door real hard once he’s inside to let Mark know how frustated he is. But once the door closed, he fall to the floor and let the tears he’s been holding flow out from his eyes. What’s wrong with Mark and why he can’t know the truth?

Mark ruffled his hair. He is tired. He is also frustated but what can he do? Grabbing his phone, he dialed a number to call.

“Aren’t you supposed to be home by now? Why do you call me?”

“I think he found out.”

“Jinyoung?”

“Of course! What should I do now?”

“Okay... what’s his reaction?”

“He’s mad for sure. Sleeping in the guest room tonight. I guess I’ll have the bed alone for tonight and I don’t know how many nights later.”

“I actually quite surprised that you can lie to him for about three months.” She chuckled.

“Look, I’ve done all what I should do. The package will coming soon right? I don’t think I can wait any longer.”

“Yeah, it should be arrived in two days. But it’s not the time yet, remember? There are still one week before your-

“I don’t care! I don’t want to do this anymore. I can’t do this to him. Once the package arrived, let’s end this.”

“Should I remind you that this is your idea in the first place?” She scoffed. “But anyway, so I’ll see you in two days? Good luck Mark.”

 

 

“Jinyoung?!” to say Jackson surprised to see Jinyoung outside his door at almost midnight with those puffy eyes is an understatement. “What- Why, oh god what are you doing?”

“I know it’s so sudden, but can I stay here tonight?” Jackson and Jinyoung become a close friend real quick after Mark and Jinyoung get back together. Just like what Mark predicted, they’re really have so much things in common so it’s natural that they become good friends.

“Sure, but what happen though?”

“Well, your friend happened. We fight last night, I really hope this morning he’ll come to me and asked for my forgiveness nicely like what he always do everytime we fight but guess what? He already left when I woke up. So when he came home tonight, I forced him to talk again, but he still didn’t want to. That’s why I need to get out, I can’t stay in the same place with him without getting angry at him.”

Jackson who knew exactly why Mark did what he did only keep his silence and let Jinyoung in. “Okay, but why my place? Don’t you usually come to Jaebum?”

“He’s with Youngjae. Plus there are too many cats overthere. Since you lived alone so... yeah. But, will Bambam come around to sleep over here?”

“No.. he’s also busy.”

“Oh, ok then. I’m just gonna use one of your room.”

Jackson just let Jinyoung do whatever he want to do but also didn’t forget to notify Mark that Jinyoung will be staying the night at his place.

‘Thanks wang. Just bring him to me after you got a call from me tomorrow’ Mark simply replied.

So the next day, it’s 3pm already when Jinyoung want to go out. Jackson panickedly hold him from going anywhere.

“I want to hangout with my old friends. It’s been a long time Jackson.”

“But you have to come with me! I mean.. I need you to give me a company ok? Since I’ve been good enough to let you stay here for the nigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter