Chapter 10

It's still you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark stays at Jackson’s apartment for 2 nights because he doesn’t want to be alone and Jackson also doesn’t want to deal with Mark alone so he drag Yugyeom to also stay at his place so Bambam had no choice to always stay together.

“But Mark, are you sure this Mina girl is Jinyoung’s ex? Isn’t he gay?” Jackson thinks maybe that’s just Mark assumption.

“A thousand percent sure.”

“Well you might be wrong. Jinyoung is completely gay right, Kun?” he asked looking at Bambam.

“You asking me?” Jackson nodded. “Ok first of all it’s Bambam.”

“But your real name is Kunpimook whatever so it’s the same.”

“But it’s my name! I decide my name not you! I won’t answer your question if you keep calling me Kunpimook.” Bambam sulked.

“Urgh, FINE! BAM- BAM.”

“That’s better” Bambam sighed. “Yes, it’s true that Jinyoung hyung is gay but it also true that Mina is his ex. He only dated girls when he’s bored with guys. But there’s a difference when he dated guys and girls. When he dated guys, even it just happen for 2 weeks, he truly loves the guy he dated. But for the girls, he never loved them that way, he just like the girls because they seemed pretty but never interested more than that. What I mean is, he never even kiss the girl’s cheek if he dated girls. He simply just want to have experiences going out with a girl. But trust me, he’s gay to the core he didn’t even have a if there’s a y lady in front of him.”

“Jackson Hyung will come untouched if there’s a y girl in front of him.” Yugyeom mocked while laughing really hard.

“Shut up kid! It’s normal for straight guy.”

“You sure you’re straight? Maybe you just haven’t found the guy. Have you seen a man in front of you?” Bambam suddenly asked Jackson in front of his face.

“O-of course. I-i only dated girls.” Jackson wondered why the hell he stuttered but also thinking if there’s a guy has he seen and he remembered “I HAVE! I’ve seen Mark once when we were kids and you see Mark is one a hell hot of guy right but I still didn’t want to get in his pants.”

“You were kids. You haven’t see a grown up man yet, have you?”

“Okay why we even get into this conversation? I’m not going to talk about it and for your information, I’m still not interested in you!” Jackson didn’t even realize that his red face.

“But I didn’t talk about my self.” Bambam grinned.

“But you-

“I’m going to sleep. You guys should stop flirting with each other.” Mark suddenly cut Jackson, he chuckled seeing Jackson’s face and get up from his seat to go to guest’s bedroom.

Mark always send messages to Jinyoung everyday. A simple ‘good morning babe, have a nice day’ or ‘don’t overwork yourself, remember to eat and rest. Love you’ he also keep sending ‘I miss you’ text everyday and never get a text back in return. He keep thinking of Bambam’s words and prepared himself if the truth of Jinyoung ignoring him is not because he wants to focus on his study but because he’s bored with him but he tried to be positive and trust his boyfriend. He also got his hopes up with Jinyoung again when  Jinyoung once texted him back in the middle of the night only saying “I’m good. You also don’t forget to eat.” That’s why Mark is lacking sleep these days because he’s keeping himself awake, he’s afraid that Jinyoung would call him when he’s asleep and being not able to pick it up. He only end up sleeping for 2 or 3 hours everyday and he cursed himself everytime he accidentally fell asleep and immediately woke up to check his phone, but of course only dissappointement greet him because the text of calls he’s been waiting for never come.

Today is the announcement day of Jinyoung’s last university entrance test. Mark prays everyday that Jinyoung can pull it off. He can’t wait to meet the younger again and spend their time together like they usually do. Mark is so anxious waiting for the test result as if it was his result, he’s getting more nervous because he still didn’t get any text from Jinyoung until night. He then check out Jinyoung’s SNS to find any news about him only to found out Jinyoung has been sending so much tweets to thanking his friends who congratulate him because he is accepted at Korea National University of Arts. He saw Jinyoung 1st tweet after 2 weeks “I got in! KNU here I come!” Mark is beyond happy to know that his Jinyoung nailed it. His sacrifice to let Jinyoung focus on his study and didn’t even keep in touch for 2 weeks has been paid off or that’s what he thought.

He immediately call Jinyoung but the younger didn’t pick it up. He thinks maybe Jinyoung is still busy so he sent a text to him saying “Congratulation Park Jinyoung my baby! I know you can do it, I’m so proud and very happy for you. I miss you so much! You owe me kimchi jiggae for making me suffer this whole 2 weeks! Call me if you’re not busy. Love you!” after waiting for some hours, Jinyoung finally replied. Mark expecting Jinyoung would call him or atleast sending him a fullpage of sorry and told Mark how much he miss Mark too but the text only have one short sentence, “Thank you, Mark Hyung.”

He didn’t realize that tears has flow to his cheek because he’s been missing Jinyoung too much. He feels stupid for keep having positive thinking about this relationship and being denial when it’s obvious enough that Jinyoung di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter