Chapter 24

It's still you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark woke up due to the flight announcement that inform him he’s about to landing at Incheon Airport. He’s been sleeping for about 7 hours after the meals he had inside his flight. He is nervous about today, so much consideration to take to finally come up with this decision, he might even avoid Jinyoung a little so that he can have his time alone to think logically and rationally about it. but for the past few days, he keep rethinking again his decision and his heart end up with the same anwer again and again.

As soon as the flight landed, he his phone and there’s already a message from Jinyoung with his selfie picture attached.

 Waiting for you. Call me when you touch down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Mark lips turned upwards seeing the cute selca Jinyoung sent for him. It’s still early in the morning when he arrived so Jinyoung must be lack of sleep since he has to wake up early to go to the airport. He can’t wait to talk about his decision to the younger, and hopefully it’s the best decision for both of them.

“MARK HYUNG!” He heard someone shouted his name as soon as he walked out to the arrival area. Without looking who’s calling him, of course he know it’s someone he missed the most.

He turned back to see Jinyoung only to get crushed in a tight hug from the younger. “I missed you. God I miss you so much.” Jinyoung hug him like he never want to let go and he buried his face in Mark’s neck to inhale Mark’s scent that he missed so much.

Mark let go of his luggage to hug Jinyoung back. “I miss you too, I almost go crazy not being around you the whole week Jinyoung.”

They let go of the hug then staring at each other eyes. Mark caressed Jinyoung’s cheek and suddenly kiss his forehead making all those butterfly flying around in Jinyoung’s stomach.

“Mark... you said you wanted to talk about.. y-you know, us? What do you want to talk about? I don’t mean to be impatient but I can’t stop thinking about it since the moment you said you want to talk. You’re not gonna leave me, are you? Please don’t. I can’t. J-just don’t please. If you are planning to leave me I beg you to give us more time so I can-

Mark kissed Jinyoung on the lips, only a small pecked to shut him up. “I trust you, Jinyoung.”

To say Jinyoung shocked is an understatement. He didn’t expect this at all. He spent his sleepless night after Mark wanted to talk about them. He prepared for the worst possibility that Mark is going to leave him because after Mark said he wanted to talk, they barely call or text each other. Mark always said he’s busy with his family. And now his mouth seems can’t even moved because he is just beyond happy, Mark said the three words he’s been dying to hear more than the ‘i love you’.

“So... If your offer the other time about us being boyfriends still available I might have different answer now.” Mark continue after a few seconds of silence from Jinyoung. And what happen next really caught Mark off guard. Because suddenly a tear drop to Jinyoung’s cheek.

Mark took Jinyoung to his embrace automatically. “Hey, what’s wrong? Why are you crying? Jinyoungie... It’s okay if you have a second thought about this I just really-

“Shut up Mark. I love you so ing much.” Jinyoung finally talked because he didn’t like if Mark thinking he has second thought about them. He hugged Mark tighter and continue talking in between his sobs. “I’m extremely feeling happy like I’m in the cloud nine for heaven’s sake!” He part the hug only to looked at Mark’s dark brown eyes that he really loves. “Would you make me any more happier to be my boyfriend?”

“I’d love to be your boyfriend.” And Mark sealed their lips with a long passionate yet gentle kiss full of love this time.

 

 

They arrived at Mark’s apartment in the afternoon and already bought foods for lunch on their way home. Jinyoung prepared their lunch in the dining table while waiting for Mark to take a quick shower then a few minutes later Mark come out from the bathroom only wearing a towel that just covered his waist and he can’t help to stare at Mark’s bare chest.

Mark must have noticed this because suddenly his lips turned into smirk. “are you done preparing the food? Cause I’m hungry.”  He winked.

“Y-yes. Food is ready.” He answered looking anywhere else but Mark. Control yourself Park Jinyoung.

“Ok then. I’m going to get dressed.” He walked the to his room which is passing the dining table where Jinyoung is seated and effortlessly slid the towel down to the floor making him completely as he continue to walk to his room as if nothing happen. Jinyoung gulped and his eyes widened at the sight of Mark’s back and bare . And he has no control of suddenly get hard affected with what his eyes seen. What a god damn tease!

When Mark come out from his bedroom, he already fully dressed. Thank god. But it seems he still having so much fun teasing the younger. “Why your face getting red Jinyoungie? Having problem down there?”

“N-nothing. Let’s eat. You said you’re hungry.”

“Very much. But I’m alright if I can have you as an appetizer.” Mark said teasingly while his lips to tease the younger more.

Oh it. Jinyoung hurriedly sitting on Mark’s lap and kiss his lips roughly but there’s still love in it. And just like that, Jinyoung give in to be Mark’s appetizer because he can’t let Mark died from starving right?

They managed to move doing this stuff to the more comfortable place which is the living room without breaking the kiss and hands off each other body. The next thing happen was they both get and there’s only a sound of body clapping and pleasure moans that can be heard from the livingroom.

 

 

They finally eat their real lunch or more likely an early dinner after they have a few rounds of getting back together . And they spent the rest of the day cuddling to each other’s arms while watching some dvds. It’s 9pm when Jinyoung said he has to go home. Mark pouted and whined to the younger so he will stay the night in Mark’s apartment.

“Mark Hyung, I really need to go home. I have a morning class tomorrow.” Since new year ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter