Chapter 12

It's still you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3 months has passed Mark and Jinyoung had lost contact after they broke up, they never contact each other as if they are stranger and nothing happen between them. Although sometimes Mark still heard about Jinyoung from Bambam because he frequently hangout with Mark together with Jackson and Yugyeom. He somehow feel a bit happy to know from Bambam that Jinyoung is doing well at his college and make a lot of new friends but one thing stuck in his mind, Jinyoung is still single. It doesn’t mean Mark thinking to get back together with him it’s just it doesn’t make any sense if Jinyoung is still single because isn’t he bored with Mark and want to be with someone else?

 Mark is a college student now and he’s very popular because well, who doesn’t want to get close to a not earthy very handsome man, extremely rich and looks cool with everything he does? But no matter how much they tried to flirt with Mark, he just shrug it off. He still have one person in his mind, and it’s none other than Park Jinyoung. He doesn’t want to repeat his same mistake, using a new relationship to forget one particular person only end up failing and hurting his boyfriend. He learned that it’s better for him to heal himself first and forget Jinyoung then he can open up to someone new.

- 1 year later -

Mark has been noticing a lot about Bambam and Jackson. they always bickering like a couple but he can see that Bambam likes Jackson and he thought that Jackson might be like him too because he always see jealousy in Jackson everytime Bambam and Yugyeom hangout together without him.

“You should just confess to each other you know.” Mark finally bring it up to Jackson.

“What are you talking about?”

“You know exactly what I’m talking about. C’mon Jacks, it’s been a year and I’m sick of seeing you always denying your own feelings. It’s too obvious between you and Bambam. The way you look at each other, the way you are jealous if he hangout with Yugyeom alone, even the way you were bickering is just like a couple.”

“There’s absolutely nothing. I look at him the same way I look at you and what? Jealous? I’m not! I just don’t like being ditched. How can he go with Yugyeom without telling me? Besides, I’m straight, remember?”

“Are you telling me or yourself?” Mark smirked seeing Jackson problematic face.

“ Mark, I never feel so confused with my self!” He said shuffling his hair in frustation.

“Look, it’s not hurt to give it a try right?”

“Advise your ownself.” Jackson retorded rolling his eyes.

“It’s not about me right now, it’s about you. So don’t think too much. Just go with it.”

Jackson silence. Then suddenly an idea popped out in his mind.

“Fine..” He finally said hanging his word in the air signaling he’s not finished.

“So you gonna confess to Bambam??” Mark asked so excited.

“Only if you also will give it a try to open up to my friend.” Mark widened his eyes but Jackson just ignore him and look for his phone to search his friend’s photo. And when he showed Mark the photo, Mark blink a few times and rubbing his eyes to make sure what he saw is true, because it’s a pretty girl in the picture.

“You gotta be kidding me right?”

“Like hell Mark. Seriously, I’m straight and I’m willing to go for Bambam. Then why can’t you do the same? Who knows maybe this girl can make you fall for her, you never tried with a girl right? Besides she’s pretty and as much as I know her,  she doesn’t have anything bad.”

“This is wrong Jacks. I don’t want to use someone in order to forget  move on from my ex again. Let alone making her my experience because you know best I never swing that way.”

“But you already forget about Jinyoung. And I think it’s time for you to try a new relationship. Just get to know her first atleast. Go out on a few dates then you decide wheter you want her to be your girlfriend or not. Like you said, it’s not hurt to give it a try right?” Jackson mocked mimicking Mark’s previous question for him.

“Urrgh! God damnit, fine! I’ll do it.” Mark sighed in defeat. “But don’t blame me if she’s gonna be mad at you if I end up don’t want her to be my girlfriend.”

“YES! ING FINALLY! GOD I’M SO THRILLED! Yugyeom must be shocked to hear this, MARK TUAN WILL TRY TO DATE A GIRL!!!” Jackson excitedly said. “Here. Save her number, oh right. Her name is Jennie and she’s also a foreigner just like you!”

“And how do you know her again?...” Mark found himself asking while saving Jennie’s number.

“She’s my ex’s bestfriend. We hangout a couple of times when I and Rose dated back then. Trust me, you won’t regret it. God, you’ll be a perfect couple!”

“Just shut up. You are having too much expectations.” Mark sighed. Well, let’s try.

 

 

“Jennie-ssi?” Mark arrived at the cafe a li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter