Chapter 2

It's still you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi Mark, remember me? Can i get your phone number?".

Mark furrowed his eyebrows. Looking at the username pepi_jy_ but he can’t recall who is this person so he decided to open his profile and found a bunch of Jinyoung’s pictures. He somehow remember the face but didn’t know exactly who Jinyoung is. Thinking that he needs distraction from his heartbreak  right now, he just doesn’t care who is Jinyoung, because the next thing he know, he replied the messages and willingly to give his number to Jinyoung. It didn’t take 2 minutes later Mark’s  phone got a notification, this time not from his SNS but from his text messages.

“Hi Mark, this is Jinyoung, Park Jinyoung. How are you?”

Again, Mark did his best to remember who is Jinyoung but he just can’t remember. He feel bad seeing how Jinyoung remember him but he’s not. Instead of asking who’s Jinyoung, Mark pretends that he also knows Jinyoung.

“Oh hi Jinyoung, I’m good, how are you?”

What funny is they texting like they’re an old friends that suddenly meet again and have a lot of things to catch up. They keep texting until late night and Mark find himself comfortable talking with this Jinyoung guy. After a long talk, Mark find out that Jinyoung went to the same junior high school with him even he is a year younger than him and now he also preparing for final exam before sign up to college. He’s about to reply to Jinyoung’s message when suddenly Jinyoung text him again.

“Mark, turn your TV on and go to channel 42. They’re airing a horror documentary”

“I’m about to sleep Jinyoung.”

“come on Mark it still 1 am and tomorrow is Sunday. Wait, you want to sleep or are you afraid to watch this kind of thing?”

Mark didn’t know why he let himself turn the TV on and watch channel 42 just like Jinyoung asked him.

“I’m not afraid, I already turned my TV on. Besides, maybe you are the one who is afraid to watch this alone without me keep texting you back.”

“I am not.”

“Sure, just check your window or under your bed before you go to sleep though, who knows something might be crawling to your bed while you sleep.”

“Shut up Mark this is not funny.”

“Oh I thought you are not afraid?”

“Are you not going to sleep? It’s already late.”

“Nice job on diverting conversation but yeah, I think I’m going to sleep now. Bye Jinyoung.”

“Good night, Mark Hyung :)”

What Mark didn’t realize is there’s a little smile on his face reading simple good night text from Jinyoung.

Apparently they become really close after that, it’s been 2 weeks and they keep texting each other everyday and everytime. This time Mark realized that this kind of distraction is working because he is not thinking about Kris when he keep himself busy texting Jinyoung, not even once. So when Jinyoung ask him to meet up, he gladly agree with it.

He knows it’s not possibly a date. Jinyoung just want to meet up for sure but why he is so nervous about it, 1 hour has passed, he still trying his 14th outfit and still not sure of what to wear. In the end, he just wearing a simple white t-shirt with skyblue cardigan and light jeans. He styled up his red hair and ready to go out. When Jinyoung arrived at his house to pick him up it kinda surprise him because his house is a bit hard to find. He thought that they will just go to some café near Mark’s house and having a conversation about each other life but then Jinyoung take him to the Mall to watch a movie. This is definetely a date. They don’t talk too much until they enter the cinema but Mark feels comfortable with it, it’s not an awkward silence more like a friendly silence because Jinyoung knows Mark doesn’t talk much.

 

 

Jinyoung doesn’t know why he ask Mark to watch a movie in the first place but he’s not regretting it. Finally he go out on dates again. Not only that, the fact that he’s going with Mark is something that he can brag about. Of course Jaebum is very pissed when he know Jinyoung will go on dates with Mark because Mark didn’t even gave Jaebum a chance to be close with him but now he willingly to go out with Jinyoung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter