Chapter 13

It's still you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JYP Junior High School Reunion
Saturday, 25th November 2017
Dresscode : Gatsby

The invitation of JYP Reunion has been spread, the school invited 5 generations of alumnus since from 2010. The committe of the event has been contacting Mark nonstop so he would attend the reunion because they said if Mark confirmed his attendance, it will atract others to also come. Of course, he was the most popular guy in that school after all. At first he really doesn’t want to come because both Jackson and Yugyeom told him that they can’t attend, Jackson has a basketball competition and Yugyeom has a dance competition on the same day. But being the great guy he is, he agreed to come.

“Um.. Will you come with me to my junior high school reunion? I really don’t want to come alone so I thought if you can give me a company... that would be great.” Mark asked Jennie.

 “Seriously? Sure! Isn’t that mean we officially dating?” She asked full of hope.

“No.. It’s not that but you know, you can count this as another date but not into officially dating. We are planning to take it slow and just go with it, aren’t we?”

“Yeah. But we’ve been in a dates for a few times already and I can see why not we make it more serious between us?”

“It’s just not the right time Jennie. Please, I hope you understand.”

“Hmm..” She only hummed in response. “Anyway, what should we wear for the occassion?” She averted her attention to something else.

“It’s a gatsby party, so basically suit and dress? Let’s go shopping tomorrow to buy our outfit.” Mark suggested but Jennie has different ideas.

“Shopping? Really? You have a pretty talented designer with you and you want to buy your suit and my dress? Nope. I will make it myself.”

“But it’s next week, you don’t have enough time. I don’t want you to overwork on this.”

“Oh please, don’t underestimate me. This is just a piece of cake. Trust me, ok?”

Instead of shopping for the suit and dress, they are buying materials and fabrics for her to make the outfit. If anyone look at them walking side to side like this, whoever saw them would think that they’re a couple, they even  hold hands sometimes, it was Jennie’s innitiative of course but Mark is okay with it. But Mark still doesn’t know how to put up their relationship because sure Mark is comfortable being around Jennie and he loves her company but it’s just like he doesn’t feel anything at all inside his heart, he doesn’t feel any butterfly going around in his stomach everytime they hold hands, he just doesn’t feel the... love. He doesn’t want to hurt her because she’s very kind and understanding Mark that she’s willing to wait for him until he’s sure with himself. Even deep down he knows, he’d never be sure of himself.

 

 

Reunion always become something so exciting for Jinyoung either it’s a kindergarden, elementary school or junior high school reunion, Jinyoung always excited to come because in the event like this he can meet his old friends, knowing how their life is doing, whether they become a successful person or not and of course to adding up his connection. But tonight, he’s more excited than ever, he will meet Mark tonight. He manage to know Mark’s attendance from his friends. He doesn’t hope to have an interaction with Mark, even seeing his face is enough.

He come together with Jaebum, once they arrived they took times to realize that they come to the right school because with these decorations, they almost didn’t recognized it’s their school. Jinyoung was there for almost an hour but still didn’t see one particular person that he’s dying to see. He already met almost all of his friends, Wonpil, Minhyuk, Jihyo, Mingyu even he met Mina already. He left Jaebum to sit in the corner of the court that has a pop up bar to grab a drink, this spot also is the best view to look at the entrance gate, which he unpatiently waiting to see  someone he missed so much. Not long after, he came. There, a man who made him realized how stupid he is for wasting his chance when the man who once his man, Mark Tuan. He’s so happy to see Mark again but not until he realized that someone else standing beside him linking their hand together and smiling happiliy to each other. No matter how much Jinyoung wants to puke at the sight Mark looked very happy while he’s all patheticly alone, but he can’t take his eyes off Mark. He doesn’t want to miss a single second staring at Mark’s gorgeous face.

“You should stop staring at him like that. It’s totally scary.”  Jaebum suddenly join sitting beside him.

“Just shut up.”

“Is that the girl that Bambam mentioned before? She’s pretty. No wonder Mark out of sudden become a straight guy. They looked perfect with each other, aren’t they? I bet she treated Mark very well like-

“Can you please shut the up for once?” He yelled. “I know she’s pretty. I know I was stupid for hurting him, I know it’s all my own fault and I don’t need you to keep reminding me every god damn time!” He suddenly burst into tears.

“It’s good if you know. Then you should stop being like this. You gotta continue your life too. If you want him back now, isn’t it too selfish for you? He’s happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter