Bonus Chapter

It's still you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi all of my lovely readers! It's been a long time since this story mark as completed. but some of you have requested for a special chapter so I thought why not. But I'm sorry for taking so long,because I didn't find the time to actually doing it since I already started my college life again. AND by the time I want to post it, I just realized this story already gain 350+ subscribes like oh my god, are you guys kiddinggg? I'm so glad. thank you for your support anddd HERE IT IS. A bonus chapter for you guys, I know it's probably not as good as you're expecting but heyyy I'm trying so I hope you guys atleast enjoy it.

I may consider to write a new story maybe in my college break time, sooo until then, i love y'all!

Love,
-Mils

 

 

Jinyoung passed back and forth inside his room because he can’t control his nervousness. It’s finally the day. His wedding day with the love of his life, Mark Tuan. He’s not nervous because of anything, he just afraid he will ed up the speech due to too much stuttering because he knows he will be shaking at the altar. He doesn’t want to ruin this day, not when Mark already working hard to prepare this beautiful day. All he has to do is just deliver his speech and say ‘I do’ so that Mark can hear what he feels about standing beside him as his husband from today ‘til forever.

“Jinyoung, can you please calm down? I’m tired seeing you walking back and forth around the room like that. You’ll ruin your hair and make up!” Jinyoung’s mom nag at his own son.

“How is that even possible mom? I can’t calm down. I’m freaking out! What if I ruin this moment and he regrets marrying me??” Jinyoung knows he’s being overdramatic but he just can’t help it.

“He loves you too much to care about that. Jinyoung, today will be the happiest day for both of you, so please stop overthinking about it. Mark wants to see you happy today, not stressed out like this.”

 

Meanwhile in the other room...

“Jacks, I don’t think I can do this today. Can we postpone it to tomorrow? I promise I’ll work hard to practice on my vow so it will be perfect. Just.. not today.”

Jackson sighed. He’s already dealing with Mark’s since early in the morning because his best friend get panicked to say his vow in front of Jinyoung.

“Stop saying nonsense and get on with it already!” He clearly doesn’t have anymore patience to make Mark calm his nerves.

“But-

“You say one more word, I’ll really ask all of the guest to come home and run to Jinyoung’s room to notice him that you don’t want to get married to him.”

Mark’s eyes widened. “DONT YOU ING DARE.”

“Try me.” Jackson challenged and it did make Mark shut up. “Calm the down, will you? I’m betting my of that Jinyoung is no better than you in his room. Just.. just say the ing vow and you too are good. You finally can claim him fully as yours, not that you haven’t done that anyway.” Jackson lower his voice to speak the last sentence but Mark still heard it. Earning him a death glare from Mark.
 

“Mr. Tuan, you can now wait at the altar. Mr. Park will go after you shortly.”

 

This is it. Mark Tuan and Park Jinyoung wedding day.

 

Mark waited for Jinyoung to walk down at the aisle to stand beside him at the altar. He didn’t see a glimpse of Jinyoung today make him more nervous than he already is. Then when the door is opened, he’s almost fall on his knees to see the man he loves the most standing beatifully wearing white tuxedo that fit his body perfectly. Mark didn’t prepared his heart for this amazing sight. He almost running to Jinyoung to just kissing him right here right now if not because Jackson holding him to move forward when he’s just about to go to Jinyoung.

“keep yourself together, .”

Rolling his eyes, but he’s thankful to Jackson. if not, he probably already ruin his wedding before it even started. When Jinyoung took his step in the aisle, Mark literally can’t take his eyes off of Jinyoung. He can’t help but stare at his soon to be husband in the next few minutes. He’s too immerse with Jinyoung until he didn’t realize that Jinyoung is actually already standing in front of him. With a little tap on his shoulder, Jinyoung’s father wishpered to him. “please take care of my son, forever.” And he definetely will.

The priest standing between them, ready to marry the two of them, when they both nervously announce their vow for the first time in front of each other, their families, and friends.

“I, Park Jinyoung, take you, Mark Yi En Tuan, to be my everything including husband, best friend, partner, helper, lover and anything you will needed me to be from this day forward. In the presence of our family and friends, I vow to always stick by your side in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, in joy as well as in sorrow, in rich and poor, I promise to always love you without any exception, barrier, and I will love you more and more everyday for as long as we both live.”

The priest smiled and turned to Mark, signaling that now is his chance to say his vow. But Jinyoung cut him before he even say a word.

“W-wait. I’m not done yet. Other than what I’ve said earlier. I want you to know that I also promise to always make you happy, I’ll never get tired of you even sometimes you’re stubborn, spoiled, cheesy, but you’ve to know that I love that side of yours too. I promise to never let you down and... honestly, if I can rule the world, I want us to meet again and fall in love all over again in the next life after ourlives end here. I love you, Mark Yi En Tuan.”

Jinyoung stole a little glance to Mark just to make sure Mark understand what he said. But he found Mark already staring at him with a loving smile. And now is his turn to say his vow.

“I, Mark Yi En Tuan, take you, Park Jinyoung, to be my husband who can be multitasking of being my everything. In front of our beloved family and friends, I vow to always be with you for the rest of ourlives, to always love you unconditionally, to always cherish you in every condition, to always be grateful that you choose me to be your husband. I promise to never let you down, to always be an understanding husband and take care of you, to always hold you in my arms after our tiring day at work, to always treat you like you’re my whole world, and to always prove my love for you every single day from this day forward.”

Jinyoung can’t contain his happy tears hearing Mark’s vow. Then they exchanged their wedding rings to place to each other’s finger. Well, now Jinyoung has his wedding ring, he will put the ring Mark gave when he proposed to a necklace as a pendant that he will wear it everyday.

The priest continue the wedding ceremony, “if anyone objects to the marriage, please speak now or forever hold your peace.” Jinyoung stiffened. Not thinking all the way that someone might object their wedding. He look around the hall to look for a possibility who wants to object. There’s Kris in the audience, Jinyoung never actually likes him even Kris now bestfriend with Mark. Among the years Jinyoung lives together with Mark, Kris has visited their house for a good amount of times but Jinyoung and Kris never talk to each other. But Kris stay silent with a smile expression on his. So he’s on our side. Then he look at Wonpil. Definetely no. Wonpil already have a very loving boyfriend now, and he can’t shut up everytime he talks about his boyfriend. Then he found Taehyung at the back of the audience. Who is he again? Right. This guy has a crush on Mark since their college days. He never confessed to Mark maybe because he knows that Mark already together with Jinyoung. But he surely never miss a chance to give Mark a pricey birthday present every year. But other than that, he never comes between their relationship. Mark must have realized he’s been zone out, he holds Jinyoung’s hand and move his thumb to rub on top his hand to calm him down. Soon he heard the priest continue, “I now pronounce you the lovely husbands. You may kiss your loves.”

They kissed. For the first time as a marriage couple. The kiss was soft but so passionate. Jinyoung could tell by the kiss that Mark wanted to show how happy he is. How thankful he is to be finally married and Jinyoung want to deliver the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter