Chapter 4

It's still you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Mark come back to his room, he can’t stop smiling remembering Jinyoung’s confession. He tried to come back sleep but everytime he closed his eyes, Jinyoung’s smiling face with his crinkle eyes always showed up. Is this fall in love again feels like? thank god Jinyoung feels the same as I am. He decided to text the younger.

Mark: Hey, are you home safely?

10 minutes later his phone got a notification.

Jinyoung: Just got home. Stop thinking about me and go back sleep Hyung.

How in the hell this guy knows I can’t sleep because of him?

Mark: Aren’t you being over confident right now?

Jinyoung: I’m just saying the truth :p

Without Mark realized, it’s already 4am and he still texting with Jinyoung. They talked about a lot of things, mostly flirting with each other saying some cheesy lines but Mark doesn’t care because he still feeling so excited the fact that he’s now dating Jinyoung. He obviously thought the possibility of him dating Jinyoung before, but not this fast. He even planning to confess himself when the time is right, but maybe Jinyoung can’t wait any longer.

Mark: I’m really truly going to sleep now. Good night Jinyoungie <3

Jinyoung: Isn’t it more like good morning now?

Mark: For god sake just sleep Jinyoung.

Jinyoung: LOL okay, good mornight and have a nice dream Mark Hyung :)

And Mark did fall asleep with a big smile on his face.

 

 

Jinyoung stirred from his sleep due to the noise coming right from his aunt is knocking the door more like punching the door because the sound is too loud for knocking sound.

“PARK JINYOUNG WAKE UP! YOU HAVE SCHOOL IN 30 MINUTES!”

Jinyoung’s eyes open really wide now. What? 30 mins? He look up to the clock and silently cursed himself. . It’s already 7 and school start at 7.30 he is absolutely going to be late.

“YES I’M AWAKE. I WILL GET READY NOW” Jinyoung at last answered his aunt who keep nagging.

He takes a real quick shower without even wash his hair. Then he wear his school uniform, comb his hair effortlessly and go to the kitchen to take the bread that his aunt prepared for him, he will eat it in the bus. On the way out from his house, his aunt doesn’t stop nagging at him but he doesn’t care, he just dashed out from his house to catch the bus to school.

Maybe dating Mark is bringing luck to his side because fortunately the teacher is also late one minute after him so he manage to get into class without being into trouble except have to deal with his bestfriend, Im Jaebum.

“You never late. Mind to tell me what so special about today?” Jaebum asked with fierced eyes.

“I still didn’t late. I came here first before the teacher did so today doesn’t count.” Jinyoung knows Jaebum is suspicious about him and Mark, he never told Jaebum exactly about his relationship progress with Mark yet. He knows Jaebum is his bestfriend since childhood day, but he never being nice when it comes to Jinyoung’s relationship let alone this is Mark that Jinyoung is currently dating, the guy that Jaebum has crush on since years ago.

“You always come before me, what’s going on?” Jaebum already knows that last night Jinyoung and Mark become official. He saw Mark’s status update from single to in a relationship, without questioning with who, he absolutely knows it is with Jinyoung. But strangely, even he somehow still likes Mark, but he doesn’t feel hurt the fact that Mark is dating someone. The more strange thing is he almost feel relieved. Maybe because he can see Jinyoung is changing since he become close with Mark so he thinks that this relationship will work.

“You sure about this? I mean you and Mark?” he changed his question because Jinyoung didn’t answer.

“What?”

“You and Mark, how is it going now?”

“Well, I will go out with him today after school. You know, he is nice and we kinda understand each other but I still try to get closer to him and-“ Jaebum cut him from continue talking.

“Cut the crap Jinyoung, you are a terrible liar. I know you already dating him since last night.”

With that, Jinyoung eyes wide opened as wide as his mouth. He didn’t expect Jaebum already know about him and Mark. “WHAT THE HELL IM JAEBUM? ARE YOU PERHAPS STALKING ME? STALKING MARK?”

“You don’t have to be too surprised. Blame your boyfriend who post ‘in a relationship’ status on his SNS.”

Then it clicked Jinyoung’s mind. “are you okay with it? I mean… You know.. You like-“

“Ok stop it. You might not believe but I’m totally fine with it. Even I’m still surprised that Mark will stupidly fall for you but I can see he changes you too. I’ve never seen you so… in love. And I don’t know out of no where I start to think that maybe both of you is truly mean to be together. But like I said, you’ve to take care of him. Just don’t be an for him.”

“Thanks. I also never been this happy since long time ago. Maybe he did change me.” Jinyoung can’t hide his biggest smile anymore thinking about Mark.

“Mr. Park and Mr. Im do you have something to share with the whole class?” Their teacher interrupted. Jinyoung and Jaebum didn’t anwer. “If I see you chatting around in my class again I will gladly drop you both out of my class.” They both only grinned to each other.

 

 

“HOLY CHRIST! FINALLY YOU DIDN’T CHICKEN OUT TO CONFESS TO HIM! GOD MARK I THINK I’M HAPPIER THAN YOU RIGHT NOW!!” Jackson happily said hugging Mark when Mark told him that he’s now officially dating Jinyoung.

“Err… we are dating, but it wasn’t me who confessed Jacks.”

Jackson jaws dropped. “No ing way. He did? I can’t believe that guy is braver than you.” Then something popped out in Jackson’s mind. “So… we’ll wait now?”

“Wait for what?” Mark asked bewildered.

“Waiting for your perfectly ex-boyfriend to get you back once he knows you are dating someone now.”

Right. Mark only thinks in silence. But seeing Mark didn’t answer, only make Jackson furious.

“MARK TUAN DON’T YOU DARE HAVING A SECOND THOUGHT, AGAIN. I may be your bestfriend Mark, but if you let him enter your life again, I swear to god I will never think twice to punch your pretty face or bang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter