CHAPTER SEVEN – HE WANTS HER

Simple Things

 

It was just our normal Saturday night, Jungkook, Hoseok and I were currently watching Taehyungs new drama. We were currently watching episode six and so far, the storyline was getting interesting.

Taehyung is an amazing actor and he has been dying to play a character who’s a detective, who would’ve thought that, not only would he be playing a detective, he would also be playing a serial killer… the detective’s twin.

“I didn't think they would break up,”

Hoseok and I looked at Jungkook, who was looking at his phone, then we both looked back at the screen.

Taehyungs plays two characters. A detective called Michael, who at the moment is trying to capture a serial killer, called ‘The Mask’ who happens to be Michael’s Twin. He also plays Kang Dae a serial killer. Michael doesn’t know he has a twin since the brothers were separated at birth. Michael is also falling for Eun-Sun, played by Kim Yoo-Jung, who happens to be Kang-Dae’s ex and she seems to be hiding something. Once Kang-Dae was just your average guy until he found out something… well, something we still don’t know that made him into a serial killer, and Taehyung refuses to give any spoilers.

Hoseok stared back at Jungkook, “What do you mean? They haven't even started dating yet. Wait, have they,” Hoseok said, his eyes widened in shock.

Hoseok has been more invested in this than anyone of us. Well, maybe him and Namjoon… and… maybe me, when I have nothing else to do.

“OMO! Tae told you what happened? Didn't he. He did. They get together, and then, they break up, I knew it. I mean we are only in the sixth episode and it’s too early for them to be together and I also think she may still be holding feelings for Kang-Dae, even though he’s gone well… crazy, but she doesn’t know that he’s a serial killer. O.M.G! Michael finds out that the serial killer is his twin and Eun-Suns ex and that’s why he’s been acting suspicious he knows, but he loves Eun-Sun and I know that Eun-Sun is the girl from his flashback, that’s why they need to be together… I don’t know what to think,” he started to rant,

I stared at him in shock before shaking my head.

I need to find a new hobby…at this point, anything would do… I also need to take Hoseok out.

Jungkook looked up from his phone, “What!” he frowned “Hyung, what are you talking about?” he asked looking confused.

Now it was Hoseok’s turn to look more confused than Jungkook.

“Aren't you talking about Yoo-Jung and Taehyungs character?” Hoseok asked Jungkook stared at him then to the T.V then back to Hoseok before he shook his head.

“No,” he frowned

“I was texting Bam and Yugyeom,” he said, still shaking his head, then he ignored us, and went back to looking at his phone.

Hoseok sighed, “Oh good, because I know that Michael would be hurt if they did break-up because I have a feeling that Michael has liked Eun-Sun from the moment he saw her in that bakery. It was love, at first sight… even if it was awkward, even if Eun-Sun only saw Michael as Kang-Dae from the beginning, but I’m sure that Michael met Eun-Sun first…”

While Hoseok ranted on more about a drama that I am still trying to understand, I looked at Jungkook before going back to Taehyungs drama, only to stare at nothing in particular, for some reason I couldn’t focus on the drama and the only thing going through my mind was what Jungkook said.

“Who broke up?” I found myself asking, I could see him tense up and somehow, I knew. Without even asking who, I knew.

Lisa.

I’ve known Jungkook long enough to know when he’s hiding something, he scrunches his nose, and he would laugh.

“Hyung it's nothing really” Jungkook nervously laughed.

“Jungkook,”

Hoseok stopped watching TV and was now looking at us. I stared at Jungkook who was looking at his phone, then he sighed.

“Sehun-hyung and—”

Lisa.

Lisa. Why did you break up with Sehun?

Oh Sehun, I found nothing wrong with the guy, even Jungkook and Bam said he was good to Lisa and that's what mattered, that’s all that mattered to me.

Sehun, he’s good to Lisa, I’ve seen the way he would look at Lisa, the way he treated her, the way he made her laugh. He was perfect for her and he was the only one I could accept…

“Why?” I asked, did Sehun do something to Lisa?

I remember the first time I found out that Lisa and Sehun were together, I overheard Jackson and Namjoon talking about it. Jackson was telling Namjoon how happy Bam was because his best friend was smiling again, and it was all thanks to, Oh Sehun.

“I don't know,” Jungkook said, shrugging his shoulders, “Bam said they broke up last week,”

“I don't understand,” Hoseok suddenly said, he looked at me before looking back at Jungkook, “I thought that the two were perf—” Hoseok stopped talking, he glanced back at me before he looked back at Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded “Yeah, so did I. I thought they were perfect for each other, but Lisa broke it off,” Jungkook said as he glanced at me.

I stared at the two and they were both looking at me.

“What did you say to her?” Jungkook growled.

What the !

Then he stood up, “Two weeks ago, when we went to see Jin-hyung. I know she went looking for you before she left with Taehyung-ah. We all know she went to look for you, it’s who she is,” Jungkook said, glaring at me.

“Look, I didn't say and why the , are you angry,” I snapped as I stood up facing him. Hoseok quickly stood up and walked between us.

“For once Hyung, be a man,” Jungkook growled.

“Says the guy who sleeps with every girl he meets,” I said, Hoseok put his hand on my shoulder like that was going to calm me down.

“Well, I learned from the best,”

“You! —”

“YOONGI!” Hoseok growled suddenly pushing me back.

“JUNGKOOK!” Hoseok warned, pointing his finger at him.

“Jungkook, walk it off in your room!” Hoseok yelled Jungkook stood there breathing heavily before he stormed off to his old room.

I stared at Hoseok, “I’m out,”

I walked off, grabbing my coat and walking towards the door.

“Hyung it’s late” Hoseok called out,

I stopped at the door; I know it’s late but… I ignored what he said and walked out of the apartment.

Once I stepped outside, I stopped, it was dark with a few streetlights on, I walked towards my car and stood in front of it, bringing my keys out.

What am I doing? Why was I taking it out on Jungkook? What the is wrong with me?

I stared around the area, I haven't been back here in nearly two years since I moved out and found my own apartment. We all did, it started from Jungkook.

We all moved out and found our own apartments. Everyone thought we were breaking up, just because we wanted our own place. To this day I still laugh about it. We weren’t breaking up or disbanding, but the Idea of us disbanding was not something we didn’t at least talk about. It was serious to us. Being in the spotlight can take a toll, not only on your physical health but your mentality as well.

What we needed. What we thought we needed at the time was to live together, but what we truly needed was space. To breathe, to think for ourselves, to be ourselves, what little of ourselves we had left.

It helped. For some reason, all of us having space helped us. We became closer than we ever were. We all found ourselves, I found myself and if we hadn’t taken that step to be ourselves, I don’t even want to think about the what if’s…

We kept our old apartment, this is still our home, sometimes the boys still come here to remember a time when we weren’t held down by doing what we love, for me this was the first, this place holds so many memories. The only reason I came today was because of Taehyungs Drama.

Normally we’d watch it at Namjoon’s place, but he left with Jimin and Taehyung to Jeju Island for a photo shoot.

I sighed, putting my keys back into my pocket. It was still too early to go back to an empty apartment, I’ll walk around before going back up and apologize to Jungkook, the idiot might piss me off but he’s still my brother.  

I don’t how long I walked for but where I ended up, I suddenly found myself laughing… of all places…

 

------------------------------

 

“So, this is where the great Min Yoongi comes to write his songs,” Lisa said, smiling as she ran ahead of me, I watched her blonde hair fall around her as she ran towards the swing.

I smiled “Something like that but I tend to write, whatever I’m thinking, wherever I am, all I need is a pen and paper,”

“What are you thinking about now?” She asked sitting down on the swing facing me.

“How beautiful you look,”

She blushed, staring down at her shoes, she sat on the swing.

She was beautiful, wearing a white summer dress, she looked like an angel.

“Push me,” she giggled.

I smiled, walking around her as I pushed her, she laughed throwing her head back, with the wind blowing through her hair. I smiled at her when she kept laughing, I wanted her to be quiet but at the same time, I wanted to hear her laugh louder.

I stopped pushing her when she went quiet and looked up at the sky.

“This is actually a nice place” she whispered, “You can actually see the stars from here, very clearly too,”

I held onto the swing, “What's with you and stars?” I asked, twisting the swing around so she was now facing me.

She smiled up at me, “Because it shines in the dark because even though a star is by itself, it still shines brightly. I don’t know, I just like stars, because somehow being alone doesn't seem so bad when you were born to shine,” she said as she looked up at the sky.

Her smile. Her lips. Those lips, I want to taste.

I don't know what came over me, but as we stared at each other, I found myself leaning forward until my forehead was pressed against hers, pulling the swing forward, feeling her breath fan across my face, 

“Can I, kiss you?” I whispered against her lips, she smiled and that was all the confirmation I need.

I kissed her. Her soft lips pressed against mine.

Our first kiss. It felt right, it felt amazing. It was perfect. I leaned back, smirking when I felt her lips chasing after mine, I smiled down at her to see her eyes were still closed.

I smiled letting the swing go. She spun around laughing, holding on to the swing. she stood up, once the swing stopped and she spun around to face me.

We stood there staring at each other, waiting for the other to make the first move, to do anything, I just couldn’t move.

Beautiful.

She stepped around the swing as I watched her every move. She makes walking look like a dance, she reached for my arm pulling me close to her as her left hand grabbed the back of my neck. Pulling me down to her lips.

Damn, this girl’s aggressive.

 Her lips smashed against mine as I held her hips, pressing her body against mine, she tilted her head—for someone who hasn’t kissed before, she sure knows how to take control.

 I smirked when she moaned against my lips.

This girl is driving me crazy.

I bit her bottom lip as she gasped, I pulled away looking down at her.

Her eyes closed and she was trying to catch her breath. she’s beautiful.

“You can be my star; in the darkness that I surround myself in,” I whispered against her lips.

Her eyes opened and she stared at me for a long time, before she threw her head back, laughing so loud, that anyone walking by would think she was crazy.

I ing love her laugh.

I smiled, as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I found it odd, she was never much into skinship, except holding hands, she likes holding my hands, but this, this was definitely a new side of her that I wanted to see more of.

“You're so weird” she laughed.

I leaned forward kissing the tip of her nose.

 

------------------------------

 

I looked around the park and realized a lot of things have changed.

A new paint job, newly planted trees, extra benches, everything looked different, yet somehow it felt the same.

I walked over towards the swings and sat down, I kicked myself back and forth looking out in front of me. If anyone were to walk by, they might think I was some kind of crazy homeless person.

I miss you.

 

“Hey,”

 

I froze, I knew that voice…

 

“I didn't think you were a swings, kind of guy” she whispered.

What is she doing here? I looked up, to see the one person I didn’t want to see, especially now, but here she stood, in front of me.

I frowned, “What do you want?”

She smiled, her fingers playing with the ends of her scarf, “Can we talk?”

I groaned, “, how many times do I have to say no, and how the did you find me?” I said, I stood up and walked around her.

“Lisa? Right?”

Her voice, it was so quiet, that for a moment I thought I heard her wrong, but I stopped, I glanced back, and she was looking right at me.

“She's the reason, why you'll never think of me as someone more,” she said,

I stared at her wondering how she knew. I never talked about Lisa… I never talked about anything, I never shared anything.

“Why do you care?” I asked

“You really loved—”

“Love” I interrupted; I ignored the hurt look she had.

“Why couldn't you just be honest with me from the beginning,” she murmured,

I could only stare at her, I didn’t know what to do or say, I’ve already hurt her, and I can’t hurt her any more than I already have. I sighed turning back around only to take two steps before I stopped.

“How did you know?” I asked,

“She's beautiful,” she said, I stood there still waiting for an answer, only to hear her sigh.

“Mingyu, he told me,”

Of course, he did, the was infatuated with Lisa, had been from the beginning he met her, Jungkook talked about how the guy use to buy her expensive gifts, and when he found out about Lisa and I breaking up, he wanted to be the first to comfort her as more than just a friend.

Mingyu, I really have nothing against the guy, only when he went after Lisa, that I wanted to strangle the guy and put him in a coffin. I wasn’t jealous, I trusted Lisa, I just hated seeing Lisa look so uncomfortable when she had to say no to him countless times.

She’s too kind for her own good.

“So, was it after or before you ed him,” I said, I turned and faced her, her head hung low. I sighed, “I’m not angry, I mean we weren’t exactly… seeing each oth—”

“I wanted you to notice me,” she said,

“Why?” I asked, “You knew what this was. So, why would you make it more complicated than it should be” I snapped, and she flinched,

I’m a , I know I am, but I hate leading people on, I when people start to think that we could be more… because we won’t, and we never will.

“If Lisa, if she-if she wasn't in the picture if you hadn't met her, do you think—”

“No,” I said interrupting her “Because a world where she's not in, is a world I don't see myself in,”

We stood there staring at each other until she spoke,

“My star,” she whispered,

Why is she mentioning the title of my song?

“It's a love letter…” she said “I remember crying the first time I heard it. I think, that was the moment I fell, I fell for you, but now, now that I know the reason behind that song and why you wrote it, I feel like an idiot,” she whispered the last bit, but it was enough for me to hear it.

“There was a moment that I knew, I mean all signs pointed to her. The fact that the majority of your songs basically call out to her, that there’s a playlist on your laptop called My star and it has Blackpink songs on, but I think the moment I felt like a real idiot is when I found out who she is. I finally realized who was in that photo” she said as I stared at her confused,

“What—”

“The photo on your phone, The photo of her, with blonde hair and she… She’s beautiful.”

Her eyes were starting to tear up as she hugged her arms trying to warm herself up from the night air.

“Maybe the reason why you wouldn’t let me into your apartment, is because I’ll find more evidence of her,” she muttered, then she smiled.

You would,

“I hope to find someone who loves me the way you love her…” she started

“She truly is an amazing person. I want to hate her, but how can you hate someone like Lisa, she’s kind and she’s always happy and she makes you feel happy, she’s beautiful inside and

“I'm sorry,” I suddenly said

A tear escaped from her. “Now you're making me feel like a fool” she laughed awkwardly.

“No, I am. I'm sorry. After…” I stopped because I was unsure if I wanted to carry on talking but when I looked at her, I felt she needed it more than me.

“After Lisa, I went through girls like they were nothing, that every time I met a girl, all I saw was Lisa, her smile, her laugh, her habits, everything. I thought being with someone might help me forget her.” I laughed at the irony of trying to forget her.

“It's been three years, and all I want to do is be with her,” I said looking up at the sky, then I glanced back at her and she looked at me.

“Then why don't you, her dating ban was dropped two years ago,” she said, I could only laugh because she wasn't the first to ask.

 

------------------------------

 

I sat in my room listening to my music, music I had just finished recording for nearly 22 hours straight and now, now I was exhausted and tired.

I was Laying down on my bed after I finished my shower and I was ready to fall asleep; it was nearly 2 in the morning and I needed the sleep until my phone went off.

I growled, should I ignore it… but then again it might be important because who the calls at 2 in the morning. I grabbed my phone and was shocked to see who was calling me.

It's already been a year, why is she calling? Without thinking too much, I answered the call.

“Hello?” I sat up, hearing loud music in the background.

“Oppa, thank god, I know I shouldn't be calling you, but you're the only one I can think to call at this moment.”

“Chaeyoung,” I said, still surprised that she was calling me, she must have called me by accident.

“I mean, if I call the Unnies, then I will definitely get in trouble, and I can't call Winner or iKON Sunbaenims since they’re in Japan, and Bambam won't answer his stupid phone, and Jungkook-ah—”

“Chae, just get to the point,” I interrupted her, because she can talk for hours without stopping and I need to know why she was calling me.

“Right, yes, well, Lisa, Lisa and I, we wanted to go out and celebrate and we did, and we had fun and she…she kind of… she drank too much… and you know how—”

“Where are you?” I said jumping out of bed, “Just text me the address,”

“Thank you, Oppa” she sighed. “Thank you,” she repeated, before hanging up.

I grabbed my jacket, shoes, and keys and walked out of the apartment. Once I saw the address that Chae texted, I already knew where to go and the club they went too.

Why did you go there?

~~~~~~~

I walked straight to the front entrance, ignoring the stares from people who were waiting in line.

“My main man, haven't seen you in a while,” Bouncer Tae-Hwan said.

Even with my mask and cap on I would always be welcomed in this club.

“Your girl’s in there,” Tae-Hwan said, I nodded, and he let me in, ignoring all the protest from the people behind, who were still going to be waiting in line.

This club was private, if you didn’t know the owner or if you weren’t famous, then keep walking, this club was to protect the privacy of celebrities, who only want to come here and have fun and get away from the fact that they were always in the spotlight.

I glanced around the club, where is—

Lisa.

In a crowded room, I could still find her and there she stood right in the middle of the dance floor, without a care in the world. She swayed her hips to the sound of the music blaring through the speakers, her hands, combing through her hair before sliding them down her body, outlining every single detail, she didn’t care that everyone had their eyes on her or that she was the only one who knew how to dance.

She loves to dance, that’s the only thing going through her head.

I hated what she was wearing… but do I have the right to care… I do, I should.

I shrugged my jacket off.

“Oppa!”

I looked away from Lisa to see Chae, waving me over, and she was panicking.

“Chae, what’s—”

“Oppa, I lost Lisa, one minute I was getting a bottle of water and then she—”

I pointed to where Lisa was dancing, Chae sighed in relief. “I’m going to kill, Lalisa Manoban,” she muttered,

We both looked over at Lisa to see that she wasn’t dancing anymore, she was standing there staring right at us… at me.

At that moment, no one mattered to us, I smiled when her eyes lit up and her smile.

, I miss her smile.

She took one step before she took long strides and then she was running towards us, pushing through the crowd she ran so fast, that I stepped back almost losing my balance when she threw her arms around my shoulders and buried her head in my neck.

I could barely hear her whisper, but I heard it enough for me to wrap my arms around her waist.

“I miss you too” I whispered against her shoulder,

I’ve missed you so much.

I put my jacket over her shoulders, when I felt her weight on me, she was tired.

I looked at Chae who nodded leading us away to a quiet area.

I held Lisa up against the wall, holding her waist close to me, I moved back to look at her, “Lisa, are you okay?” I said, cupping her cheeks with one hand and holding her up with the other.

Her eyes were closed, but she smiled, nodding her head, “I’m just tired, Yoongi” she mumbled, pushing my hand away and throwing her arms around me again.

I looked at Chae who was standing there, covering . She was smiling, I could tell.

“Are you okay?” I asked, looking at Chae, she nodded, waving her hands in front of her.

I looked at Lisa, who was now sleeping, I smiled, carefully moving her into my arms with her arms wrapped around my neck, I picked her up and she buried her face in my neck. I smiled looking down at her.

I walked back out through the crowd towards the back entrance.

We walked to the back where I parked my car, I looked back at Chae and she was still smiling.

“Thank you Oppa, I didn't want to tell the Unnies, because I didn't want Lisa to get in trouble,” Chae said, walking towards me staring at Lisa and combing her hair back.

“Can you take her home?” Chae asked looking up at me.

I nodded, “Of course; I’m taking both of you home, you’re coming—”

“Actually, Lisa and I came here with Red velvet and Twice members I told them to go to the VIP room, I didn't want them to see you…” she said trailing off,

I nodded, she didn’t want them to see me and think the wrong idea.

“I told them that manager Oppa was coming to pick Lisa up, besides she's in safe hands” Chae smiled, staring at me.

“Are you sure you will be okay,” I asked, and she nodded

“I'll be fine,” she reassured me, I nodded, walking over to my car, Chae helped me put Lisa in my car. Once I closed the door, I looked back at Chae,

“I’m sorry I called you,”

“Don’t be, I’m glad you did,” I said, Chae smiled.

“Go, I’ll wait for you to go back in before I leave,” I said Chae nodded, walking back into the club but she stopped and looked back at me.

“Oppa, you know, I will always be on your side,”

~~~~~~~

“Finally,” I sighed, walking further into Blackpink’s apartment that was dark and completely empty, it was hard getting in when I’m trying to look at my phone for the passcode that Chae sent while holding Lisa at the same time.

The place still looked the same, I walked straight towards Lisa’s room. Once I walked in, I laughed at the state of her room, makeup, and clothes everywhere, everything was the same except for the additional cat toys, and accessories scattered around her room.

I carefully laid her down, moving her hair out of her face as I sat next to her, staring at my jacket still over her shoulders. I smiled; she really does suit wearing my clothes. I should remove her shoes, it might be uncomfortable for her to sleep in, I stood up—

“Yoongi?”

I looked down to see Lisa holding on to my wrist and staring up at me,

“Don’t go,” she whispered, I looked down at her hands. I shouldn’t be here.

“Please,” she muttered under her breath, I shouldn’t do this, I’m hurting her even more if I stay,

What the am I doing? I thought as I sat down back down on her bed

She smiled at me as she sat up. I watched as my jacket fell at the back of her on the bed. The top that she wore did nothing to cover her.

“Lis—”

She grabbed hold of my shoulders, moving around until she was on my lap, straddling me, her arms going around my neck, holding me close with her forehead resting against my shoulder.

I could feel her shoulders shaking. Is she cold? Then I felt her tears seep through my shirt.

.

I tried pulling away from her hold “Lisa, plea—”

“I'm sorry,” she cried.

I could feel my heart breaking from hearing her cries and I hated this feeling,

“Lisa, please” I begged wanting to see her face, only for her to hold me closer.

“Our dating… Our dating ban was lifted-it was lifted… three days ago,” 

I know.

“I was waiting for you,” she whispered,

I closed my eyes, please don’t wait for me… I’m not worth the wait.

Then I felt her pull back, I stared up at me as she stared down at me. Even though her eyes were filled with tears, she still manages to take my breath away.

This is the third time I have made her cry. The first, I promised I would never hurt her. The second, I hurt her and now, I'm hurting her again.

“Lisa—”

“I thought once the dating ban was lifted, we would be together, I waited for you…” she cried, my heart was now tearing itself from the inside.

She cupped my face pulling me closer to her, her thumb wiping my tears. Tears I didn’t know I had shed.

“Lisa—” she covered my mouth, shaking her head

“Shh, just for tonight, make love to me” she whispered,

I shook my head, I reached forward wiping her tears with my thumb, her hand dropped down from my mouth.

“You’re drunk Lisa,”

“I don’t care, because it’s you… I trust you” she whispered, sitting up on her knees, I gazed up at her, my hand reaching up to tuck her hair behind her ear, her eyes closed when she felt my fingers tracing her ear, then moving down to her jawline, then to her chin.

“You, shouldn’t,” I whispered.

She leaned down smashing her lips against mine, the kiss was fast and heated and I could feel her tongue running against the bottom of my lips, her hands tugging at the back of my hair, I gripped the back of her thighs feeling her soft skin, my hands slowly moving up under her dress. I stopped just under her …

I should stop.

Then she suddenly sat down on my lap, I groaned, as her tongue went past my lips as our tongues fought for dominance. My hands resting on her hips, I squeezed them, and she moaned against my lips before biting my lip.

I could feel her fingers playing with the hem of my shirt before she pulled it up over my head and throwing it somewhere in the room. My body tensed at the feel of her fingernails that ran lightly across my chest.

I growled, gripping her thighs, I stood up carrying her with me, her legs wrapped around my waist. She cupped my face, planting kisses all over.

She pulled back looking down at me and I stared up at her,

“Beautiful,” I whispered

The city lights were shining behind her, through her window making her skin glow in the dim light.

“I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You already did,” she whispered, pressing her forehead against mine. I closed my eyes, holding her close.

“You won't remember this,” I whispered against her lips.

The first time she drank, I was with her, she only had one bottle of soju and a can of beer, and she woke up the next day forgetting everything, it happened more than once, that we banned her from drinking, that was when we were dating, now, right now. I don’t want her to forget, it would hurt more if she did…

She combed my hair back, then she traced my face, then my lips.

But it won’t hurt her…

“My mind might forget, but my heart won’t…” she whispered pressing her lips against mine,

~~~~~~~

The next morning, I woke up, covering my eyes from the sunlight that seeped through the windows, I opened my eyes, only to feel movement in my arms, then memories of last night came to me, my arms wrapped around her small frame, I smiled kissing the top of her head, then moving down to her shoulder,

“I love you” I whispered, kissing her shoulder, her back was pressed against my chest. I carefully pulled my arm from under her as I sat up, looking around the room for my clothes.

~~~~~~~

I stared back at her pulling my jacket on, and tucking my shirt in my pants, I bent down moving her cover over her shoulders, tucking her in. I walked to the window closing the curtains.

She won’t sleep properly if there is light in her eyes.

I took one last look at her before walking out of her room. I slowly and quietly closed her bedroom door behind me, I turned around only to stop.

Of all people… Jennie Kim

She stood there glaring right at me. If looks could kill.

“Don't do this to her,” she whispered,

I stared at her before walking past her until I stopped when I heard what she said.

“You don't deserve her”

I glanced back at her and she was staring at me.

“She waited, and waited, and waited, and she ignored everyone else who had the courage to ask her out. She declined them all because she was waiting, waiting for someone who was never coming… you were never going to, were you?” she said,

“You're right, I don't deserve her, I never did,” I glanced behind her, at Lisa’s bedroom door, “She deserves better, someone who will make her laugh, smile, someone who will make her happy, because seeing her cry, hurts more than I can explain. So, your right I don't deserve her.”

I watched as Jennie shook her head, then she smirked.

“You, still love her,” she said

She knew, of course, she did. Everyone always stated that I Loved Lisa. Yet here stood, the cold-hearted, Ice Queen, who hated everyone, who hated feelings, she actually knew what love is.

“Hn,”

She must’ve found it. She found love… but who?

“You're a stubborn , and I hate you, but please, please don't do this to her,” she begged,

I looked down, before turning away.

“Then, was choosing you not enough.”

I looked back at her. The ultimatum. How? When?

“Was her loving you, not enough? Was her sacrifice, for you, not enough?”

“Did she—”

“She didn't, she didn’t tell us, her members, her friends… her sisters, she didn’t tell us,” Jennie said, I thought she would be angry or even sad… but she was neither.

“Sajangnim told me, what he was planning, what he already planned to do… but he still asked me. Who would Lisa choose?” she stared at me and she smiled,

“I knew she would choose you because 6 years of friendship would never compare to her first love,” she whispered, “She chose love, and I loved that she did. Then Sajangnim asked…” she stopped, then laughed to herself, “He asked. If Lisa does choose love, then what about Blackpink?”

Jennie smiled shaking her head, “And do you want to know what I told him, I told him… I said, Blackpink will stay the same, because Lisa, she’ll choose love…” she said,

She looked at Lisa’s bedroom door, before she stared back at me.

“She’ll choose you… but you,” she whispered, “You, Min Yoongi, you will choose love, the kind of love that’s selfish, the kind of love that would choose to let go, to sacrifice,” she said biting her bottom lip, “I didn’t care that Lisa chose you and not us, I was happy that she found love… Even though I didn’t believe it at first… but seeing her smile whenever she talked about you, the way her eyes would light up, whenever you walked into the room. When you came into her life, we noticed how… how open she became, how she was willing to share everything with us, then…”

“That night, she came home acting as if nothing was wrong, acting as if her heart wasn't torn to pieces. To hear her cry, every night, and the girls and I, couldn't do anything. We all asked, of course, we did, but she… she went back to the old Lisa, that refused our help and covered her pain with smiles.”

We stared at each other for a while. I don’t know how long, but all I could think about was what she just said, how could I ignore what she just said.

I felt like an idiot, I have an opportunity to be with Lisa, to be with the person I love, but I’m scared, scared that… I’ll break her heart again.

Jennie sighed “You should go before she wakes up,” she said, as I watched her walk towards the kitchen before, she stopped.

“Don't wait too long, one day someone will come along and steal her heart… but I'm still betting on you, Min”

 

------------------------------

 

“You zone out a lot”

I glanced up from my shoes and realized I was still in the playground.

“Can I ask you something?” she asked, I stared at her, trying to figure out what she wanted to know before I gave up and nodded.

She smiled, “When did you know? When did you know that she was the one?”

I smiled, “The first time I heard her swear”

“Really?”

 I shook my head “It's a secret,” I said,

She smiled, “A word of advice,” she said,

I nodded,

“Don't make her wait,” she said, “Never make a girl wait. See you around… Op-Yoon-Sunbaenim,” she said, before turning away.

“Hey Sojung” I called out, she stopped and faced me, “Thanks.”

 

*****SPECIAL CHAPTER*****

 

(LISA P.O.V.)

I leaned back into his chest as I sat in between his legs, playing with his fingers, they were long just like mine and they fit perfectly in mine. I smiled at the watch on his wrist, a birthday present from me. I remember him eyeing this watch, he wasn’t being subtle about it, he wanted me to buy it for him. So, I did, and he always wears it whenever we’re together.

I smiled when he kissed the top of my head as I closed my eyes.

Why must you be so perfect?

“Sehun,” I whispered, looking out at the view of Han River, I loved coming to his place, sitting on the ground and watching the night sky, but right now, I hated it. I hated everything. I hated how I was feeling.

His hand moved away from mine, and he wrapped them around me pulling me closer to him.

“I know,” he whispered.

Tears spilled from my eyes. of course, he knew, was I that obvious.

I held on to his arm, leaning back to look up at him and he was smiling down at me, he cupped my face, I smiled leaning into his hand, closing my eyes, I felt his thumb wiping my tears.

“I love you Lisa, from the moment I saw you and nothing will change that,” he whispered,

I cried, because that’s all I could do, was cry.

I opened my eyes and I could barely see as my eyes were filled with tears, I want to say a lot of things, explain to you, why? Why, I’ve decided to end, how amazing you make me feel, how wonderful every moment I’ve spent with you has made me feel, How… you were there for me at my lowest, how you’ve helped me… to love again… I could tell you all the good things you’ve made me feel but what good would that do.

I can’t change the way I feel, and you know that… another reason why I love you.

“But know, if that , ever makes you cry, I will take you away from him” he smirked, “Kicking and screaming, I don't care if I have to drag you away from him” he said,

I smiled at him as he wiped my tears.

He pulled me back into his chest, as I held on to his arms,

“Why do you have to be so perfect,” I cried into his chest,

“Because, it was the only way I could keep up with you” he whispered, kissing the top of my head.