CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE – WE SAY I DO (PART THREE)

Simple Things

“This is it,” Namjoon whispered.

I glanced at him as he stood beside me, followed by Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

My members, My friends.

My Brothers.

They all stood there, by my side in front of our friends and families.

I looked out at all the people who are here, my parents sat at the front talking with Bang Hyung and his family.

Junki Hyung sat at the front as he carefully looked after his wife who was pregnant, with my second nephew or niece.

Sejin Hyung and his family, and some of the staff from Bighit, even some of the hoobaes under our label who I had personally invited. I was their mentor after all.

I saw Kang Joo smiling like an idiot, I bet he couldn’t believe how many celebrities were here. Celebrities who I had worked with over the years and became good friends with.

On my side of the cathedral, I found quite impressive. For someone who is socially awkward and doesn’t trust people so easily. I'm proud of the outcome.

However, Lisa's side, well, her family sat at the front, her mother, her aunties, uncles, cousins, her close friends, and celebrity friends and this was only her Thai family, she’s well-loved by a lot and everyone wanted to be here for her.

Then, there were those who like to say that they're her family, who think that they're her family.

YG freaking entertainment, they all sat there like they were at a fashion show. Trust them to make an entrance.

As Mino would say, as he sat there in his matching navy-blue Burberry tuxedo with a pink bowtie.

 

“It's not an entrance, it's a rite of passage, you either fit the mode, or you make it your .”

 

Yang Hyun Suk sat right at the front with his family beside him and he was staring at me. He… wait, did he— no… He did, he… he smiled, he smiled at me.

I quickly looked away.

There is a god.

Wait, that’s inappropriate to say in a church.

!

!

Stop thinking—

“You okay?” Jin said,

“Honestly, I don't know,” I said.

“Hyung, try not to cry as you did at the dress rehearsal,” Jimin snickered.

“Did anyone film it?” Hoseok asked

I groaned.

Taehyung smiled “No, we were too busy laughing,” he said as everyone laughed along with him,

“Deep breaths,” Namjoon said,

I nodded.

He smiled, “And focus only on one thing,” he said.

“I find it hard to focus only on one thing when there is so much to think about,” I said

Namjoon smirked, “You could be standing on stage, in an arena filled with Army and maybe even a few Blinks but there would only be one thing on your mind,”

I smiled “Lisa”

Namjoon nodded, “Lisa,” he repeated.

Jin smiled, stepping towards me with his hand on my shoulder.

“In a few minutes, nothing will make sense. Your hands will start to sweat, your heart will beat so fast, that for a second your heart will stop, just for a second, a second so fast and so small you won't even know it happened, but it did and it was the greatest feeling you could ever feel.”

“Because at that moment, Lisa will walk through those doors and everything around you will disappear and you will only see Lisa. Your mind will shut off, your whole body will shut off, until she’s standing, right in front of you, holding your hand and at that moment… Everything will make sense.” He said.

“Couldn’t have said it better myself hyung,” Namjoon said,

Jin smiled at Namjoon before he turned back to me, “Don't think too much, just live in the moment,” he said, as he stepped back in line before tilting his head towards the front.

I looked ahead and the room went in complete silence.

 

(Jisoo, Jennie, Chaeyoung)

(Jisoo, Jennie, Chaeyoung)

 

I smiled at Chae who walked in holding her dress up, with one hand and the bouquet in the other. She smiled at everyone before walking to the side where a stool and her guitar sat.

She smiled before sitting on the stool with her guitar in hand as she adjusted the mic. She looked at me and nodded.

 

------------------------------

 

Chae smiled holding up the piece of music sheet I had given to her, as she sat on the chair reading through the music sheet.

“Why this song oppa? Not that I'm complaining, I mean it's a beautiful song and it literally suits Lisa so much,”

I smiled, it does.

“I just didn't think you knew this song, actually I didn't think you knew any of their songs,” she said scanning the guitar chords.

I laughed “Honestly, I don't really listen to much of their songs, I mean only the ones that would come on tv or the radio but you're right I don't, I mean they don't exactly fall into my genre,” I said

“So, how did you hear this song?” Chae asked, her eyes wide with curiosity.

I smiled “After our first date,”

“Really?” Chae asked, placing the music sheets on the stand as she leaned forward wanting to know the whole detail.

I laughed “Yeah, after I dropped Lisa off at the dorms, I remember just sitting in Sejin-hyung's car for a while and when I finally left, the first song that played on the radio was this song, I had never laughed so much,”

“You laughed?” Chae asked,

I nodded “I did, only because I didn't understand a single thing they were saying but I didn't need to know what they were singing about to understand that, what they sang is what I was feeling that night,” I said, glancing over at Lisa who was laughing with Namjoon and Jin as they stood near the altar.

 I smiled “Besides what I felt then, cannot compare to how I feel now,” I said, laughing at Lisa who was now punching Namjoon, while Jin stood next to the two, laughing. That laugh that annoys everyone yet somehow makes everyone laugh, either with him or at him. I choose to believe the latter.

Lisa was laughing at Jisoo who was shaking her head and was glaring at Jin.

“I think that this song fits perfectly with the two of you,” Chae cried

I looked at Chae to see her wiping her tears.

I laughed patting her head.

“You better not cry on my wedding day,” I said, she nodded.

“I can't make any promises, but I will try, for the both of you” she whispered.

I looked back at Lisa to see her smiling at me before she was suddenly pulled into a headlock by Namjoon.

“And how did the two of you decide the song, that you were going to dance to at your wedding?” Chae asked

“Well, we let fate decide… the second time,” I laughed looking back at Chae who looked confused.

I smiled “Boombayah, wasn't really what Lisa wanted even though I was all for it”

“Boombayah, you were going to dance to Boombayah? Are you kidding me… you two are really weird” she laughed and we both looked over at Lisa who was now poking Namjoon's dimples.

“Okay, everyone in position, we'll start the dress rehearsals,” Sora, the wedding planner called out.

“Jimin-shi, Taehyung-shi, please stop playing with the flower arrangements again” Sora sighed.

 

------------------------------

 

This is it.

I watched as everyone in the cathedral stood up,

 

(Coldplay – Yellow Cover by Kina Grannis)

 

I smiled as Chaes soft voice, along with her acoustic guitar, filled the whole cathedral.

 

“Look at the stars.

Look how they shine for you

And everything you do

They were all yellow…”

 

The flower girls were the first to walk in, Bambam's niece, Bubbles who wore a purple Chut Thai, and Taeyang hyungs daughter, Saebyeog wore a traditional purple Hanbok. I smiled at the two girls who were giggling as they threw pink rose petals on the floor.

 

“So, then I took my turn…”

 

Next was Jisoo who followed after, she smiled at everyone before she stared right at me, we stared at each other for a while before she finally smiled, and she nodded at me.

I guess she's finally acknowledging—

“I'm worldwide handsome,” Jin suddenly whispered, out of nowhere.

After so many years no one can deflate his ego or not expect him to say random things at any time of the day.

“We know Hyung,” Jungkook groaned.

“But…” Jin added as we all stared at him, but his eyes were solely on Jisoo.

“My wife, she’s worldwide beautiful,” Jin whispered. I shook my head at him,

What does Lisa always call them?

 

------------------------------

 

“Couple goals. Unnie and Oppa are couple goals, because they express what they feel, no matter how stupid or idiotic they sound, they speak from the heart.” Lisa said as she stared at the couple.

I smirked “That sounded more like an insult, than a compliment, but then again, Jin's brain isn't fully developed so I guess you're just stating facts” I smirked.

“Now you're just being mean… that's Jin-hyung to you” she said and we both laughed,

 

------------------------------

 

“…I swam across, I jumped across for you…”

 

Jennie was next, as she walked in, smiling at everyone and clutching her bouquet close to her chest.

At the rehearsal, she walked as if she was unsure of anything, almost as if she was hiding something, now, she looks almost… content.

I didn't think that word content and Jennie would ever be in the same sentence.

I could feel my hands already starting to sweat, my heart beating so fast, that I could feel it wanting to jump out of my chest. Is this what Jin Hyung was talking about.

Just focus.

Damn, I love that girl.

Please don't cry again.

 

“…Your skin yeah your skin and bones…

(Galia Lahav Haute Couture Allegra Gown)       

(Galia Lahav Haute Couture Allegra Gown)

 

Beautiful.

Time officially stopped.

That dress… that… I love you.

She laughed clutching on to her father’s arm, then she glanced down at her feet, then up at the ceiling. She was trying not to cry. It’s too late for me.

I watched her take a deep breath. Finally, her eyes met mine, even if her eyes were hidden behind that veil.

I knew I shouldn't have listened to Jimin about the veil.

I could feel my tears welling up, as I stared at her getting closer.

Get a hold of yourself Min.

I shook my head glancing over at Namjoon and the boys, hoping they didn't notice I was a crying mess, instead they were all wiping their eyes as they all stared at me.

I'm already crying, and I don't need you idiots crying as well.

!

 

…It's true look how they shine for you…”

 

Dear God, I don't think I can control my feelings of profanity. So, just for today, would it be possible to be excused because the girl I plan on spending the rest of my life with is making me feel so emotional and I don't think I can stop it… I don’t think I want too.

We stared at each other as if we were the only ones there as if we weren’t in a room full of our friends and family. As if it was only the two of us, just me and her. Before I knew it she was standing in front of me.

Lisa smiled before she turned to look at her father, who smiled down at her before he lifted her veil and pushed it back.

Her father leaned down and pressed a kiss against her forehead. Lisa smiled up at him, then he turned to face me with a stern look, a look I was all too familiar with. Then he smiled and I nodded as he held Lisa's hands and placed her soft hands in mine,

I could hear the song slowly coming to an end,

 

…Look at the stars look how they shine for you and all the things you do.”

 

I smiled, feeling Lisa squeeze my hands as we stood opposite each other.

“Stop crying,” she whispered.

I smiled shaking my head “Not possible”

I stared into her eyes, as she stared into mine, this is all that matters.

“Please be seated” Priest Kang announced. I could hear everyone sit… they weren’t exactly quiet about it.

Priest Kang smiled, “Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to witness the love between these two…”

The moment Priest Kang talked; I don't think I was listening all I could do was stare at Lisa and only Lisa.

Those eyes that I could stare at all day, those cheeks, that I want to kiss, those lips, that I want to devour, her body I can't wait to feel—

Dear God, I would also like to be excused for my rated thoughts.

~~~~~~~

“Now, the bride and groom have chosen to say their vows. Vows are a sacred promise to each other, a promise of love, a promise of forever,” Priest Kang smiled.

“But I like to think that vows are more than just promises, vows are meant to be shared on what made you believe in love…”

 

------------------------------

 

“So, have you two decided on who is going to say their vows first,” Priest Kang asked.

Before I could say anything, Lisa covered my mouth, surprising not only me but also Priest Kang.

“Jeoneun, me, Lisa, I will go first,” she said, pointing at herself and talking to Priest Kang, while still covering my mouth.

I stared at her. This isn't what we talked about, but the way she looked at me with those big brown eyes…

“I know we talked about this, but then I truly thought about it,” she said, dropping her hand and reaching for mine.

She smiled, “I'm not strong enough to go after you, because if I know you as much as I know I do, I am going to be a wreck listening to every word you say and I know I won't be able to think, let alone speak because all I would be able to think about is how lucky I am to have you in my life… to be in my life.”

Is it possible to love her even more?

 

------------------------------

 

“Lalisa Manoban,” Priest Kang said,

I smiled, knowing how nervous she was, at least I'm not the only one, who’s a nervous wreck as well.

“Yoongi,” she sighed, smiling up at me as I shook my head, trying not to laugh at how cute she looked.

“Min Yoongi, I want to say, that the first time I saw you it was love at first sight but for me, I thought, that SUGA boy is going to be my bias wrecker because no one can compare with my one true bias, Hobi oppa”

“That's right” Hoseok called out from behind me making everyone in the room laugh.

Lisa smiled looking behind me as she winked.

This girl.

“Then the first time we… officially met,” she giggled, “I really, really want to say it was love at first sight, but you were such a snob. So, I did the only thing a girl could do, I made the first move…” she said,

“But love came unexpectedly… On our first date.”

“That long,” I whispered.

“You’re one to talk,”

I could hear everyone snicker, you’d think, that this was a ceremony of love, instead of a comedy show.

I smirked, “I was—”

Now she was covering my mouth.

She smiled “I'm talking,”

Now everyone was laughing, even Priest Kang who stood to the side covering his mouth.

“As I was saying,” she smiled “First dates or hangouts aren't really meant to mean anything just a simple night out, but it wasn't for us. That night we talked. We talked a lot…” she smiled,

“I didn't think you could talk so much but you did, we talked about everything and nothing. You listened to me ramble about random things, and I loved watching you talk about your love for music, your inner thoughts, your family, your brothers, about what inspires you”

she moved her hand away from my mouth to cup my cheek as she wiped a stray tear, a tear I didn't notice until I felt her thumb pressed against my cheek.

“I saw something in you that made me realize that you were more than just a pretty face,” she laughed. I smiled, shaking my head at her.

“I saw love. I fell for you because you had a goal, a goal that you wanted to share with your brothers”, she smiled looking behind me as she smiled at my brothers.

“That nigh…”

She stopped talking as tears started falling from her eyes, she quickly smiled shaking her head.

“I'm okay,” she smiled,

“I'm more than okay. I'm happy. Truly happy,”

So am I.

“That night, you made me feel special, feel worthy, feel loved, you Min Yoongi, you make me feel loved,” she said, biting her lips when her voice trembled.

“You once asked me, why?”

Why me?

“Because… I love you,” she cried her lips quivering.

“I love you Min Yoongi… I love everything about you. I love it when you tilt your head when you're embarrassed. I love how genuine your laugh is when you know it’s funny. The way your nose scrunches when you overthink. The way you smile when you're truly happy. The way I feel when you’re near me when you hold my hand. The way you look at me with love…”

“I love how passionate you are about music, how loyal you are to your brothers, how you love them, how you love your family, how… how you love me,” she cried, wiping her tears before grabbing hold of my hands.

“Love is different for everyone but love for me, was meeting you, I love you Min Yoongi and I vow to love you with every beat of my heart, with every fibre of my body, with every tear that I shed, with every wish that I make, you are my first love and you will be my forever last,” she cried, blinking her tears away.

I squeezed her hand, and that smile.

How am I supposed to go on from that? I’m a mess. Can I just kiss her?

“Now the Groom, Min Yoongi” Priest Kang said.

.

Wait.

.

I'm going to Hell after this.

“My turn” I whispered, she smiled squeezing my hand.

“Pranpriya Manoban,”

“Where do I begin, we have been through a lot of moments, and every moment spent with you has meaning to me. The moment we first met, our first date, our first kiss, our first picnic, our first anniversary, even our first heartbreak, everything, every moment spent with you has left a mark in me that I could never, nor would I ever want to forget.”

I squeezed her hand as she smiled tilting her head up to stop herself from crying as she stared back at me biting her lips.

Damn those lips. She's a temptress and she knows it.

I closed my eyes taking a deep breath before I started.

 

“You came into my life like the brightest star, your light shined bright blinding me from the truth, the truth was I fell for a star that I could not touch, I could not feel, I could not love.

I was the darkness that could not be cured until I saw the brightest star in the sky.

If I cannot touch you, if I cannot hold you, then let me watch you from afar so stay in the night sky where you can shine brighter, where you can shine longer. This is not goodbye, I will become a star, just like we promised. So, wait for me, for I want to be a star, your star because you're my star”

 

I tried not to cry, but how could I not, these were my words, words that kept me sane for a long time and to say these words out loud to the love of my life was something I didn't think would happen. That this would happen.

“My star” she cried, I nodded smiling at her.

These words meant more to me than any award.

'My star' is a love letter, it was never meant to be a song, it was mine and mine only, but then a tune found its way into my head and would not leave. until I combined the two.

I felt… alive, I don't know how to explain that feeling but standing here reciting the words to my love, I feel that same feeling.

I feel alive.

I smiled, “My star, if life was simple, then everything would be easy and I love simple, you know I do but you, you were never simple” I laughed when she rolled her eyes, her tears staining her cheeks.

How is she so beautiful?

“You are the complete opposite of me and as much as you hate that phrase” I laughed when she rolled her eyes again.

 

------------------------------

 

“I don't hate that phrase, I just hate that, that particular phrase has to be associated with us” she frowned messaging my heel.

Her hands are magic.

“I don't think it's associated with us, but why do you hate it?” I asked, closing my eyes when her fingers were doing wonders to my heel, I leaned further back into the couch.

“Opposites attract,” she said.

I stared at her, still not knowing why she hated that phrase when I thought the world of it.

“I get it opposites attract, negative to positive, night and day, dark and light… I get it,” she frowned.

“Lisa, I don't—”

She smiled, “But I love…”

I sat up surprising her and moving closer to her, wanting to hear more on why, why she didn’t—

“We don't choose opposites, we choose to love, we choose who to love,” she said.

“Lisa—”

“I hate the meaning behind that phrase because you are who you are and I am who I am. Opposites didn't make me fall for you, being you made me fall for you. I didn't purposely go out looking for someone who hated what I loved, or loved what I hated,” she laughed.

She’s more than just a pretty face.

I smiled leaning forward, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

She pouted, “Besides you do realize that we both have similar personalities,” she said.

I stared down at her “And, what would that be?”

I laughed when she pushed me back against the couch as she climbed on top of me, straddling me.

“Yah!” I laughed, grabbing hold of her when she almost fell back awkwardly.

She laughed grabbing hold of my shoulders, I stared up at her with her forehead pressed against mine, she smiled before she whispered against my lips.

“We're both weird,”

I laughed pulling her closer, kissing her lips, then moving down to her neck,

“The only weird one here is you” I whispered, burying my face in the crook of her neck.

Damn, she smells nice.

She giggled, “We both love to sleep and we both love taking photos and we both share an interest in music and…”

I looked up at her as she stared down at me with those big brown eyes,

“And?” I asked kissing her jawline,

She smiled “And, we both love wearing your clothes,” she squealed when I pinched her sides, I smiled at her as she threw her head back laughing.

 

------------------------------

 

I smiled “But you're right I didn't choose your opposites, I chose you. I love you because you are you and I am me”

“I chose your awkwardly weird personality, I chose your bright beautiful smile, your contagious laugh, your manly Oppa behaviours,”

Earning a few laughs.

“You drive me crazy Manoban, but I would rather go crazy every day of my life, than not have you in it,” I smiled when she cringed her cute nose scrunching in disgust.

“Damn, you're beautiful,” I said,

Lisa laughed loud when Priest Kang coughed at my inappropriate use of word.

He’d be doing more than coughing if he knew what was going on in my head, but I couldn't help it when your love looks the way she does.

“I can vow to make many promises, but I only need to make one vow, and that is, that I vow to love you unconditionally, Pranpriya Manoban,”

I smiled When she squeezed my hand “I… ,” I laughed, feeling tears streaming down my cheeks.

Dammit, haven't I cried enough?

I looked at Lisa and she was just the same as me, we were a crying mess.

“I love you… My star. My forever… love,”

Priest Kang stared at us, before he nodded, “The rings,”

“Hyung,” I looked back to see Namjoon holding out the rings,

I smiled grabbing both rings, handing it over to Priest Kang, he smiled looking at both of us before he handed me back one of the rings, I looked back at Lisa, who was shaking her head, trying not to cry.

I squeezed her hand and she smiled staring back at me,

“Do you, Min Yoongi, take you, Lalisa Manoban, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to hold—”

“I do,” I said,

“At least let me finish Mr. Min” Priest Kang laughed, along with everyone else,

Lisa laughed, and I quickly nodded,

“To love and to hold, from this day and forever, in good times and in bad, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live… Now you may speak Mr. Min,” he smiled

“I do,” I said holding Lisa's hand and pushing the ring into her ring finger.

Priest Kang smiled, before handing over the other ring to Lisa. she smiled at the ring before she held my hand tightly, I could feel her hands shaking,

“Do you, Pranpriya Manoban, take you, Min Yoongi, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to hold, from this day and forever, in good times and in bad, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live.”

“I DO!” she shouted,

I guess we’re both eager, I laughed as she poked her tongue out, then I heard clapping.

We weren't supposed to clap, I guess Hoseok didn't get the memo, because he started to clap, as his life depended on it, causing everyone to clap and shout along with him.

I looked at Lisa who was laughing,

“See, this is why he's my bias” Lisa whispered while pushing the ring into my ring finger.

I laughed, damn this girl, I was crying my eyes out before, but now, now I can't stop laughing.

With both, our vowels exchanged and with the promise of our rings. All I want to do is kiss those luscious lips, stained with a light pink lipstick. Damn, those lips and they’re mine and they belong only to me.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss—”

The priest didn't even finish his words before I was pulled forward by my tie and I felt those perfect lips against mine.

I smirked when I felt her hands holding my face against hers, while my hands went around her waist as I pulled her closer against me.

Trying to ignore the catcalls, whistling, the cheering and clapping was hard, especially when Lisa was trying to pull away from me, but I wasn’t planning on letting go.

I smiled, feeling her lips, trying to pull away,

“YAH!” she laughed, hitting my chest when she finally pulled away as we both laughed,

I held her close and smiled at her,

“Hello, Mrs. Lalisa Min”

I smirked kissing the tip of her nose, she giggled leaning back to look at me.

“Hello, Mr. Yoongi Manoban” she giggled,

I laughed kissing her forehead, as she held on to my arm,

“You do know we're still here right,” Jungkook called out, as I heard laughing,

“Yes, and I'm still wondering why” I whispered, I smiled when I heard Lisa laugh.

Everyone was now standing up, cheering for us. I stared at everyone and nodded. while Lisa stayed in my arms, her head resting on my chest with her arms wrapped around me.

I smiled hearing the song,

'Walk With Me’

A song by Park Chaeyoung, featuring Jung Hoseok. A song that meant a lot to us, to all of us, to BTS and BLACKPINK, to ARMY and BLINKS, this song was our bridge.

 

“You could walk a mile in my shoe, and still not know how I feel about you, but walk with me and you'll know, I don't need you to understand me, I need you to stay with me”

 

I remember the first time I heard it, the sweet husky melody from Chaes voice, to the soulful rap and perfect harmonization from Hoseok. The perfect combination.

It was a love song, with a sad melody but a happy ending.

I was going to move but Lisa shook her head, then I felt it, her tears. I could feel her tears against my shirt.

I glanced over at the girls who quickly knew what was happening.

Chae smiled her face fully tearstained before she stepped forward signalling Namjoon and Jin, to follow her. they both looked confused before they both nodded and came on either side of Chae, I smiled, watching them both squeeze her cheeks as she pouted at them.

I hugged Lisa closer when I felt her hands clutching on the back of my suit.

I looked at Jisoo who smiled, and she followed after Chae, Namjoon, and Jin.

Hoseok and Jimin, walked next to her, as she linked her arms with them, leaning her head on Hoseok, who patted her head.

I glanced down at Lisa who was still crying into my chest, as I kissed the top of her head,

Jennie was last, she nodded, before she stepped forward with Jungkook and Taehyung following after her, Jennie laughed at the two, when they were obviously telling her something that was probably involving me in some embarrassing situation.

I watched all of them walk out, before I glanced down at Lisa, cupping her face, to look at me, as I wiped her tears, she closed her eyes leaning her head into my hands.

“You know we were supposed to go first” I whispered.

She cried, nodding her head.

“What made you change the line-up” I whispered when I saw that Chae stepped forward instead of Jisoo, and Chae was meant to go last.

Lisa smiled looking down the aisle at everyone, “Chae needs her Oppas to calm her down from crying too much, Jisoo just really misses Hobi-oppa, and Jennie, she… she needs Kook and Tae-oppa to make her laugh and knowing those two, they would do anything to make their Jendeukie smile”

She's too good for this world.

She stepped away from my arms holding my hands, she smiled wiping her tears before looking out at everyone.

“Let's get out of here,” she whispered, and I nodded.

Everyone cheered as we walked out of the cathedral, towards a black wrangler, her choice, not mine, I kind of wanted the simple black limo, instead, Lisa wanted this.

I could only laugh, how amazing is my girl— My wife.

How amazing is my wife?

~~~~~~~

We sat in the car in complete silence, Lisa leaned back against my chest with my arms wrapped around her, caging her in as I watched her admire the two rings on her finger.

“What are you thinking,” I asked kissing the top of her head.

“How happy I am, how much love, I feel” she whispered moving my hands towards her lips. I smiled feeling her lips against my fingers.

I love this girl.

“I'm tired,” she suddenly whispered, I laughed when she snuggled further back into my arms.

I hugged her closer.

“Yoongi?”

“Hn?”

“I'm going to start calling you Husband when I love you more than you love me,”

“Not possible,”

“Husband, be quiet, I'm tired”

“Hn,” I smiled shaking my head.

“Husband?” she yawned

“Hn,”

“Husband!”

I smiled, “Wife,” I whispered, feeling her fall asleep in my arms.

“Hey Bo-hyung, can you just drive around for few” I called out to Lisa's manager when I saw the hotel coming up.

“Sure thing… Mr. Manoban” He snickered.

I frowned everyone in YG has jokes.

“Just drive Hyung,” I said,

Why was he our driver again? That’s right, he wanted to be a part of Lisa's big day, anyway, he could help. Lisa meant a lot to him, she was like a little sister to him, he would protect her, look out for her and I was thankful for that.

He meant a lot to us, he was there for us, he helped us, he kept our secret and that’s something I will always be thankful for and I know how much Lisa loves him. He’s family to her… and he’s family to me.

He laughed “The wedding was beautiful Yoongi-ah, Lisa is lucky to have you by her side, I know you’ll treat her well like you always have.”

I smiled down at Lisa who was already sleeping away, I kissed her forehead.

And I always will.