CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO – EVER AFTER (PART ONE)

Simple Things

 

(Authors P.O.V.)

“Oh. My. God.” Chaeyoung exclaimed as she stood near the entrance, she couldn’t believe what she was seeing. It was beautiful. Everything was beautiful, she couldn’t believe that Yoongi Oppa actually did it.

Jennie and Jisoo stared at her, “I thought you were part of Min’s set up team?” Jennie asked,

Jisoo nodded, remembering how quiet Chae was, how she wouldn’t give any information on what Yoongi was planning for the reception. Everything about this set up was a secret. A secret that only a few people knew.

Chaeyoung shook her head, “Nope, Jimin, Kook and I were always kept out of this area we were only told certain things,” she said, she also knew it was because of Jimin and his annoying habit of not keeping secrets. Which is a lie because Jimin can keep a secret, he kept their relationship a secret from his own members, his brother, the people he cherishes the most for nearly a year. I asked him to keep us a secret… and he did.

She smiled, remembering the look Yoongi-oppa gave Jimin. When Jimin said he could keep a secret.

Jennie smiled, “Well, Min really outdid himself,” she said, walking further into the reception.

They were outside, underneath the sky with the sun slowly setting. Fairy lights hung above them like a veil along with purple wisterias, while pink roses and black lanterns decorated the whole reception so beautifully.

Four long white tables were set next to each other, with black and white dining and pink rose petals scattered on the table. A dance floor was set right in the middle and a stage in front of the dance floor, with a lake that sat at the back as a beautiful backdrop.

The front table for the wedding party, it was beautifully decorated with black dining sets and white rose petals scattered all over the table, everything was breath-taking, that Jennie found herself wishing she had bought her camera, so she could capture this through her eyes.

Jisoo looked at everyone who was in awe, even Sajangnim was in awe, and it was hard to impress the guy, and even if you did impress him, he was already criticizing your next move. Jisoo shook her head, then glanced back at Chae and Jennie.

Jennie was smiling at Chaeyoung who was looking down at her stomach, Jennie shook her head as she laughed,

“How are you two?” Chaeyoung whispered.

Jennie laughed “You do know, that the—” Chaeyoung ignored her and pulled Jennie into a hug,

“I'm so happy,” Chaeyoung said, Jisoo stared at Jennie who was smiling as she patted Chaeyoung on the back. Jisoo smiled at the two before she walked towards one of the tables, she couldn’t help but admire everything that was set out on the table, even the seating cards were amazing.

“She's going to love it,” Jisoo said out loud, surprising the two who stared at Jisoo as she let her fingers touch each rose petal, then she smiled at the centrepiece.

She couldn’t believe Yoongi actually did it.

 

------------------------------

 

“Where the hell did she go” Jisoo mumbled to herself as she quickly hid around the corner when she heard people coming towards her.

Her heart was racing so fast, from the moment she pretended to be a manager just to get backstage, all for Lisa, who was now missing.

“I’m going to kill her when I find her” she growled before she set off to look for Lalisa Manoban.

Jisoo knew she shouldn’t have agreed to this... technically it was her fault and she did lead Lisa down this horrible path. If Lisa gets caught... who knows what will happen. YG would probably send her back to Thailand and she would’ve single handily destroyed all of Lisa’s hard work... !

“Lisa!”

Jisoo whisper shouted, hoping no one heard her and yet hoping that Lisa did.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this all because Lisa wanted to see her boy group of the month” she whispered totally forgetting the name of the boy group that Lisa desperately wanted to see.

Jisoo turned a corner only to stop as she quickly took a step back. Hiding behind the wall, she slowly stuck her head back out when she saw someone familiar, who was dressed all in black.

Lisa, only she wasn’t alone.

Jisoo tried to see who Lisa was talking too and trying to hear what they were saying until Lisa stepped back too fast that the GUY held Lisa by her waist holding her close!

OH! HELL! NO!

Jisoo was ready to go and push him away until she noticed that he was staring right at her, more like glaring at her. Jisoo stepped back behind the wall and quickly walked away.

He was trouble, she could tell, then she stopped. Why was she walking away? She had every right to be there! She was there to rescue her Lisa. A guy glaring at her was not going to stop her. She turned around to walk back, only she stood there looking confused.

Where the hell am I now? Jisoo turned back only to bump straight into someone.

This is just my luck.

“I’m sorry,” Jisoo said, bowing to whoever she bumped into. She looked up to see a very handsome person staring right at her.

He smiled, “Don’t be, want to hear a joke, about a piece of paper?”

Not really, I’ve just met you and I don’t know you.

“Never mind... it’s tearable”

Jisoo stared at him, then smiled and the next thing she knew, she was laughing, laughing at a joke, that was so lame, that she couldn’t stop laughing from.

What made it worse was when he started laughing and now, she knew she was never going to stop laughing.

“Was it actually funny?” he asked when he finally stopped laughing

Jisoo shook her head, “No, your joke was lame, but you said it with such confidence that it was funny,” she laughed,

“But you laughed, that’s all that matters,” he said, Jisoo smiled when he smiled. She couldn’t believe how comfortable it was talking to him. A complete stranger she just met, who dressed like he could be part of some hip-hop gang.

“Maybe next time, I’ll try not to laugh”

Jisoo couldn’t believe the words that were coming out of ... was she flirting?

“Then I’ll make it my sole purpose to make you laugh”

Well, he is obviously flirting back, and Jisoo couldn’t stop smiling knowing this simple fact.

“HYUNG”

Someone called out,

“I guess, I’m wanted,” he laughed, when she kept nodding. He must think she’s a creep now, seeing as how he was laughing at her.

“Well, I should... Can I get your number”

Jisoo couldn’t believe that he was asking for her number, someone was actually asking for her number,

Is this what it feels like when someone asks you out? It feels normal, there’s nothing exciting about this,

“Sure”

What the hell was she doing, she’s a trainee and she shouldn’t be... and now she was handing her phone over to him,

WHAT AM I DOING! I don’t even know his name! She thought, watching him enter his details into her phone.

“I’m Jin,” he said,

Great, she knows his name,

“I’m Jisoo,” she was in big trouble.

“I’ll text you,” Jin said before he walked off, Jisoo looked at her phone to see his number and he had already sent a text to his phone.

‘Jisoo, she laughed at my joke.’

Jisoo laughed at his text. She looked up only to be surprised when she saw Lisa standing right in front of her.

“Lisa, there you are, I’ve been looking all over for you,” Jisoo said, only to look back at her phone.

“So, did you see your H-JOPE?” Jisoo asked,

Lisa was saying something but Jisoo couldn’t even understand (care) what she was saying. She looked at Lisa and nodded,

“But did you meet him?”

Lisa shook her head, “Maybe next time, let’s leave before someone sees us,”

Jisoo was surprised that they haven’t been caught yet, Jisoo knew how to get out, just follow the exit signs, but she stopped when she saw a group that looked familiar. It was the group that Lisa came to see, TBS or something.

“Lisa, look,” Jisoo said pointing ahead of them.

That’s when Jisoo saw someone she didn’t think she would see so soon, or that he was in an idol… Jin, he must be a member of that group, she smiled seeing him walk ahead of s with a big smile on his face.

Then she spotted a guy who looked familiar. So familiar, that she recognized as the guy that Lisa was talking with, or he was talking to her... the guy who looked like trouble.

Jisoo glanced at Lisa and she saw that Lisa was staring straight at him.

This is not good.

 

------------------------------

 

“Unnie, are you actually acknowledging the work of Min Yoongi?” Jennie teased,

Jisoo frowned, rolling her eyes at the two who were laughing at her, “Where are Jin and the boys?” Jisoo said changing the subject and walking towards the two.

Chaeyoung and Jennie smiled at Jisoo before looking at each other and shrugging their shoulders.

“I’m not sure,” Chaeyoung said, “But I think Jimin said they might come late, Yoongi-oppa had something to tell them” she finished.

Jisoo nodded, glancing over at Lisa’s parents who were talking with Yoongi’s parents, she always wanted to know what language they used when they talked with each other, because as far as she knew, Yoongi’s parents only knew a little bit of English, Just like her own parents, who always needed Lisa to be their translator.

Her parents loved Lisa, her whole family loved Lisa, especially her father, who would always ask for Lisa, every time Jisoo went home.

Jisoo frowned when she saw her parents talking with her husband’s parents, probably talking about the same thing they always talk about whenever they meet.

‘Why are Jin and Jisoo not giving us any grandkids.’

Jisoo sighed, it was always the same, every time and their answer will always be the same.

‘When we are both ready.’

“I still can't believe Lisa didn't want us to help her get ready for outfit number two,” Chaeyoung frowned, only to smile when Taeyang’s daughter ran past with Bambam’s niece.

“Probably, because her husband is helping her out of dress number one,” Jennie smirked

“Well, that's what a husband should do.”

The three girls turned to see Bobby and Mino walking arm in arm, towards them, both wearing matching pink bowties.

Jennie stared at the two, who looked as if they were up too something and those pink bowties weren’t helping.

“I've been meaning to ask, why are you all wearing matching pink bowties?” Jennie asked, glancing over at all the YG boys who were all gathered together, Winner, iKON, One and even Treasure, who she couldn’t stop gushing over at how cute they were.

Mino smiled proudly, “Lisas presents… to her brothers,” Mino said, emphasizing the word brother.

Jisoo rolled her eyes at him, and Mino ignored it like he always does when Jisoo gives attitude.

“She gave us all, a personalized Burberry baby pink bowtie with our initials on,” he said pointing to two initials, at the tip of the left bow where M.S. was stitched in black.

The girls glanced at Bobby's bowtie and saw B.K. in black as well, the girls were impressed at how detailed the bowties were and that they had no clue about this surprise.

Chaeyoung smiled, she loves how Lisa went through a lot to make sure that everyone she loves is involved in some way or another. Lisa hates leaving people out.

“What did she give you?” Mino asked,

Jennie smirked “A Rolex,” she said, showing exactly that, along with Jisoo and Chaeyoung. All three proudly showing off their matching Rose gold Rolexes. “With a special message for us, behind every watch, each message different,” she finished, wanting to laugh at the look on their faces.

Mino frowned, looking at Bobby “That little cheapskate, I was featured in her first mini-album and all she gave me was a free meal, a free meal, that was at YG cafeteria,” he said shaking his head causing everyone to laugh.

“Wait, you got a meal, that little only bought me an ice cream and it wasn't even the one I wanted,” Bobby said as he remembered giving tips to Lisa with one of her songs and she offered to buy him an ice cream, only it wasn’t the one he asked for, it was the one she wanted because it was her favourite.

The girls laughed, staring at the two, who both looked as if they just found out that Santa doesn’t exist. Then the three stared at each other all thinking the same thing if they should taint the so-called-perfect-image of their little Maknae or chuck her in the deep end.

Jennine smiled, “Lisa bought Seunghoon-oppa an Adidas bag,” she said casually,

Jisoo smirked, “It was part of a new series that wasn’t even released”

Jennie and Jisoo both looked at each other snickering.

Chaeyoung giggled when the two boys were now glaring at Seunghoon who was near the stage talking with Bambam and Yugyeom.

“She even got Hanbin-oppa, Jordan’s for his birthday” Chaeyoung added,

Mino frowned, “Do you think it's because I didn't get her anything for her birthday?” Mino asked, turning to look at Bobby,

“This was the first time I forgot her birthday. Do you think she’s angry with me?” Mino asked, looking at the girls who were all confused at how this was turning out.

“!” Bobby yelled, “I think she's angry with me as well, I called Leo Fat!”

“YOU WHAT!” Everyone said as they stared at Bobby in disbelief, even Mino who shook his head at him.

“You truly crossed the line,” Jisoo said, considering she was once in the same position as Bobby.

“I didn't mean to, it just came out, Leo's so f—cute, I said cute,” he said, avoiding the death stares from the four of them, “I need to make it up to her, I should buy her that new Versace bag, I saw her eyeing out when she was in the studio” Bobby smiled, Mino quickly nodded,

“You're right, she loves bags,” Mino said, quickly pulling out his phone,

The girls stared at each other; this was not the outcome they were hoping for.

Jennie laughed, “Once you're whipped for Lisa, you're whipped for life,” she said, shaking her head at the two who were currently looking through their phones and were probably already shopping online.

“You do know we were at Lisa’s wedding like… an hour ago, we still are at her wedding” Chaeyoung said,

The boys stared at her like that was information they needed to know, only it meant nothing to them.

Jisoo and Jennie both laughed at Chaeyoung who was glaring at the two boys,

“Meaning, Lisa has a husband who can buy her these things, not that Yoongi-oppa already does spoil her,” Chaeyoung said, Bobby and Mino nodded, still not understanding what she was trying to say.

Chaeyoung sighed, “What I’m trying to say is that Lisa is officially off the market,” Chaeyoung said.

The two guys stared at Chaeyoung before they both started laughing, surprising the girls.

Bobby smiled, “We know she is, she’s been off the market since the moment she told us that she was dating Hyung, we all love Lisa, as a sister, besides the only one who held a torch out for her was Hanbin, but we all look at Lisa like family because, in one way or the other, we have all helped raise Lisa, just like you lovely ladies” Bobby smiled,

Mino nodded, “And we will always protect and spoil Lisa because she deserves all the love we can give because she gave so much to us,” he said,

Bobby smiled at Chaeyoung before walking towards her and slinging his arms over her shoulder.

“Don't worry little padawan, you will always be my bias wreck-umph” Bobby groaned, holding on to his stomach while Jisoo and Jennie smiled at Chaeyoung.

“They really do grow up so fast” Jisoo whispered to Jennie who was smirking at Bobby,

Bobby ignored the two and pouted at Chaeyoung. He shook his head before standing up straight, “I can't be mad at you for too long. That song you sang at the wedding was truly beautiful,” he said,

Chaeyoung blushed, “Thanks Bobby Oppa,”

Mino laughed at Chaeyoung, he found it funny that she could easily change her expression, the moment someone compliments her and how angry she can get when you cross her.

“I liked it when they exchange their vows,” Mino said,

Jennie nodded “Same, watching them exchange their vows was… it was beautiful and hilarious,” she said, remembering how much she laughed at how cute Lisa was.

Everyone nodded, Bobby smiled, “Watching Baby Doll walk down that aisle…” he said, “Watching her walk to Yoongi-hyung… I felt that.”

Mino nodded “I felt that too,” he said as they both stared at each other,

The three girls stared at one another, before looking back at the boys who look like they were on the verge of crying.

“So, how long before the newlyweds get here?” Hanbin called out, walking towards the group.

Bobby and Mino looked at Hanbin,

“Hopefully long enough for us to get totally wasted,” Bobby cheered.

Jennie frowned, grabbing Mino by his collar who stopped cheering along with Bobby.

“If you so much as, make a scene or ruin our baby girl's day, I will personally ruin your life. Song Mino, that goes for all of you boys,” Jennie said, her voice dripping with venom,

Mino glanced over at Bobby and Hanbin who were both frozen in their spot.

“Why did I walk over?” Hanbin mumbled under his breath, Bobby nudged him, when Jennie glared at the two and they both gave a quick to nod,

Jennie smirked before letting Mino go. She smiled up at him while adjusting his bowtie.

“Good boy,” Jennie said, “Now, run along and tell the rest of your boys,”

The girls giggled as the boys took off so fast to warn the rest of their members.

“Boys,” Chaeyoung said, she smiled at Jennie “Mama bear, ready to attack,” she said, so loudly that she didn’t realize what she said until she said it.

“Who's ready to attack”

The girls froze, Chaeyoung and Jisoo were quick to look at Jennie before looking at the person who walked right behind Jennie.

Jaebum smiled at the girls, wrapping his arms around Jennie's stomach and resting his hands there as his head sat on top of her, holding her close.

The girls wanted to squeal at how romantic the scene in front of them looked. Jisoo looked at Chaeyoung who was covering . Jisoo sighed in relief, Park Chaeyoung, she wears her feeling on her sleeve.

Jaebum stared at the girls who were staring down at where his hands were, he chuckled, surprising the girls, “Are you girls alright?” he asked, and they nodded.

“Okay,” he said, still not convinced, since Chaeyoung still had covered,

“You girls want a drink? Jen?” Jaebum asked, bending down to kiss Jennie on her cheek, Jennie smiled leaning into back into him.

“NO!” Chaeyoung yelled, surprising everyone who was near them, especially Jennie and Jaebum while Jisoo was trying hard not to laugh,

Chaeyoung shook her head, “I mean, let me get the drinks, I’ll get the drinks, I will, I’ll get the drinks,” Chaeyoung said as she awkwardly laughed, waving her hands at them,

“I’ll, let you get the drinks then,” Jaebum laughed,

Chaeyoung nodded, smiling at Jaebum before she grabbed Jisoo’s hand. Chaeyoung quickly dragged Jisoo away, who looked confused, “I didn’t say I wanted to get drinks” Jisoo murmured,

“I didn’t even tell them what I wanted,” Jaebum said, watching the two girls scurry away.

Jennie laughed shaking her head.

“What's so funny?” Jaebum asked nuzzling his nose against her neck.

“Inside joke,” she said,

Jaebum nodded, holding Jennie close as he swayed her to the music, Jennie closed her eyes holding onto his arm.

“JB,” Jennie whispered, Jaebum smiled humming in response, kissing the top of her head.

“I'm pregnant”

Jennie opened her eyes waiting for a response but Jaebum was quiet and still swaying to the music, Jennie frowned trying to turn around but Jaebum held her close.

“I know,” he whispered,

“What do you mean, you know. How do you know?” Jennie protested, still trying to turn around in his arm to see his reaction, but he still refused to let her go.

Jennie frowned when she felt him rest his head on her shoulder.

She was going to wait. Tell him the news later, maybe next week, or next month, when she felt sure of herself, but she hated keeping secrets from him and to this day, she had no secrets from him.

Jennie would trust Jaebum with all she had, it wasn’t easy letting him into her life, it was hard letting anyone into her life, she hated being hurt, to put her heart out. She pushed people away, like she always did, to protect herself. Until she met, Im Jaebum… The stubborn bastard, who always made her laugh.

“I found out before the wedding, I went to go check on you girls because Lisa's mum was scared something happened since Chaeyoung practically kicked the bride's parents out,” he chuckled, remembering how Lisa’s parents walked past Jackson and him and he couldn’t help but overhear what they had to say since they spoke in English, he and Jackson could understand,

So, he decided to go check on them, scared that something must’ve happened since Jennie was looking more nauseous than normal.

“I overheard you girls talking… and you were right, I am ing happy,” he said, kissing her cheek and hugging her closer.

Jennie smiled, “How are you okay with this? I’m a wreck and… I’m scared,” she whispered the last phrase,

She sighed, “I’m scared that… I might not be ready, I'm 27, I'm still a child…” she frowned, pinching his arm when she heard him snort, she knew that he was teasing her because he always did when it came to her age,

“The girls are so happy and I’m… help me, what should I do?” Jennie pleaded, looking over at Jisoo who was laughing with Jinwoo and Seungyoon, while Chae was playing hide and seek with the flower girls.

Jaebum smiled, “This is your decision as much as it’s mine and I will respect whatever decision you make because I love you, more than anyone in this world and I will stand by you, you know that right,” he said,

Jennie nodded, wiping at her tears, “I know, and I love you,” she whispered, placing her hands, on top of his.

She frowned when he started rubbing her tummy, she slapped his hand away only to smile when he laughed grabbing her hands an intertwining them with his,

“I'm not some genie in a lamp” Jennie giggled, leaning back into him,

Jaebum smirked “I think you are; you seem to be granting all my wishes,”

Jennie blushed at his words, moving her hand out of his, covering her face in embarrassment.

She hated how he always made her feel as if she was on a rollercoaster of emotions, he could make her so angry one minute and next she’s blushing like a little schoolgirl who just hit puberty.

Jaebum smiled, holding onto her shoulder he turned her to face him as he moved her hands away and he stared down at her,

“I love you, Jennie Kim,” Jaebum said, gently cupping her small face in his and he loved how it fit just perfectly, squishing her cheeks.

“Are you okay?” Jaebum asked when she didn’t attack him like she always did whenever he pinched or squished, her cheeks. Jennie smiled leaning into his palm.

“I am now,” she whispered, holding onto his hands.

~~~~~~~

Taehyung smiled walking into the venue, he was amazed at how beautiful everything was, that it looked like something straight out of a fairy tale.

The flowers, the fairy lights, the lanterns and also the Lake at the back that seem to glisten more from the lights and with the sun setting, it was a picture from a fairy tale, something he knew Lisa would fall in love with.

Taehyung could feel everyone’s eyes on him as he made his way towards the stage where the mic stand was. He stood in the front looking out at everyone and for someone who stood in front of people as a profession, he couldn’t help but feel shy, feel nervous. This was a big deal.

He was happy when Yoongi and Lisa asked him to be the MC for their wedding, he just didn’t think it would hold so much pressure, especially when half the crowd didn’t speak Korean.

Even if Lisa told him that it was okay if he spoke Korean, her family were just happy to share this moment with her and that her whole family learned Korean by watching his dramas, so he had a huge fan base.

Taehyung stood in front of the mic and cleared his throat when he saw Namjoon standing near the entrance and he was staring out at everyone. Namjoon smiled and nodded at him to start.

“Excuse me, everyone, may I have your attention, please. Thank you,” he said, cringing at the sound of his own voice, coming through the speakers,

“If everyone could please make their way to their allocated seats,” he said, gesturing towards the tables, as everyone, quickly and quietly made their way over to their seats.

So far, so good, he thought, watching everyone find their seats, He smiled once everyone settled into their seats.

“Good evening everyone, my name is, if you don't already know is Kim Taehyung, but tonight please call me V. I will be the MC for tonight for the lovely newlyweds, Mr. Yoongi and Mrs. Lalisa Min.”

Everyone cheered and clapped,

Taehyung smiled, “Before we bring in the couple, can we just take a moment to appreciate how beautiful this reception is, I mean…” Taehyung said gesturing to the venue, as he looked out at the lake and how the sun touched the lake so perfectly, that Taehyung wished he had bought his camera, his phone would just have to do.

Everyone nodded, still taken away by how beautiful everything was placed, even the tables were set so beautiful.

Taehyung looked over at the entrance to see Namjoon signalling to him, which was the cue, for the couple has arrived.

 

------------------------------

 

“So, why'd you call us here?” Jin asked looking at his brothers, then looking back at Yoongi who was looking back at his room making sure that is was closed, knowing that his wife was behind those closed doors changing into her second dress.

“My final plan,” Yoongi said.

“You're actually going to involve us?” Jimin asked in disbelief, knowing that he was always the last to know,

Yoongi smirked, “No, I was planning on waiting till everything finished before involving you,”

“Hyung,” Jimin said, he knew it was too good to be true,

Yoongi shook his head, smiling to himself, poor Jimin, when will you ever learn,

Namjoon sighed, “He was being sarcastic,” he said, patting Jimin on the shoulder, before looking back at Yoongi.

“So, what's the plan?”

Yoongi smiled, “After the speeches are done, and I hope it’s short and simple. So, only one of you can speak, I can't have all six of uses up there. So, right here and now decide, decide who's going to speak on behalf of everyone,”

Everyone looked at each other and smiled,

“We’ll surprise you,” Jungkook said, trying not to smirk or smile or show any emotions to give away what he was really thinking, or that everyone else was thinking the same thing,

Yoongi sighed, he knew that he shouldn't have said anything. He just didn’t want anyone to speak, he still remembers Jin’s wedding and how they all went up to embarrass Jin, including himself. Jin could only laugh and smile in front of family and friends, while slowly planning ’s deaths.

“So, once the speeches are done and Lisa and I are on the dance floor dancing to our song, I need you all to tell everyone that…”

 

------------------------------

 

Taehyung smiled to himself, remembering the plan, and deep inside he could not stop squealing at how romantic it was. Yoongi hyung is a true romantic.

He couldn’t wait to see Lisa’s reaction and he knew she was going to love it,

He could see some of the staff at the back, staring at something in awe and he knew that the happy couple was here.

“Okay everyone, I would now like to ask if we all could stand, as we welcome the new… Mr. and Mrs. Min” Taehyung cheered.

Everyone stood and clapped, as the couple walked in under the purple flower arch walkway.

Lisa clutched onto Yoongis arm, admiring everything, her eyes lit up at every single decoration.

Taehyung laughed watching Lisa who wasn't paying attention to anyone, she was like a kid walking through an amusement park.

She looked beautiful, he thought, in a completely different dress, a dress that made her look like an angel standing next to her handsome demon.

They’ve truly come a long way.

Taehyung was happy for them and he wanted what they had. The way Yoongi hyung would stare at Lisa, or the way she would stare at him. It was love… and he wanted that.

 

------------------------------

 

(TAEHYUNG P.O.V.)

The whole ride home was sat in complete silence, and this was a first and I hated it.

I had offered to take Lisa home, knowing how awkward the room was when Yoongi hyung went off to take his call, a call, my members and I knew all too well who was calling him.

That was nearly half an hour ago and now we’re sitting here in silence and it was driving me crazy, it’s not that I don’t like silence. I just don’t like silence when I’m angry, and I was pissed, and right now all I want to do is yell at Lisa.

“I'm sorry,” she whispered, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I nodded, gripping the steering wheel, glancing over at Lisa who was now fiddling with her fingers as she sat in the passenger seat.

I sighed, “Lisa, can I ask you something?” I asked focusing back on the road.

Without waiting for her response, I asked, “Why did you come?”

“I…”

I could still see her fiddling with her fingers,

I sighed, “I do remember telling you, to tell Jisoo, that we were all coming to see Jin-hyung”

“I know—”

“But then instead of Jisoo coming alone, you came along as well, Jisoo looked as if she didn't know that we would all be there,” I said,

She nodded, “I’m so—” her voice breaking,

“I'm not angry Lisa, well I am… no, I’m just… I'm disappointed,” I said, I could hear her sniffing, dammit, now I’ve made her cry.

“Lisa, I'm—”

“No, you're right” her voice was so weak and broken, that I could feel my hands gripping the steering wheel more tightly, I could see my knuckles going white.

“I just… I don't know… I was cooking for Jin-oppa because I really wanted to help Jisoo-unnie and I knew she would be tired when she came from her schedule. Then you called me, and you told me that you were all going and I… I don't know what came over me, but I wanted to see him, and I knew if I told Jisoo-unnie, she wouldn’t have told me to go with her,”

“I'm a horrible person,” Lisa cried pulling her knees up and hugging them to her chest.

I looked to see if any cars were coming before I pulled over to the side of the road.

I smiled at Lisa, “You're not a horrible person,”

“I am,” she cried, “What was I thinking?” she whispered, her face still buried in her knees.

I hated seeing her cry, she hardly ever cried but when she did a part of me always died but I would rather see her cry than have her keep it to herself. No one should ever cry by themselves.

I sighed, “I remember the first time you talked to me, not the first time we met, I mean when we actually talked, and we both listened to each other. You helped me through a lot, and I will always be grateful for your kind and understanding words. You were always patient, even though I could tell you wanted to hit me,” I said,

“I think, that's why Namjoon-hyung and I, have a soft spot for you,” I said, as she looked up at me, her tears staining her cheeks.

“I'm not disappointed in you for wanting to come, I'm disappointed because you're hurting yourself by doing so. Do you remember, we promised each other that no matter what, we would always love ourselves first, we would put ourselves first,” I said, reaching out for her hand,

I smiled when she held on to my hand.

“I'm sorry,”

“Don't apologize to me, apologize to yourself and learn to accept yourself, whatever you decide, do what makes you happy”

I smiled when she nodded looking out the window.

“What makes me happy,” she repeated to herself.

I smiled, “I will be here for you, whatever you decide. Just letting you know,” I said, smiling at her, before getting back onto the road. I could feel her stare, I laughed.

“I'm team Yoonlice”

 

------------------------------

 

(Authors P.O.V)

Taehyung couldn’t stop smiling at the couple, Lisa stared at him as she held on to Yoongis arm.

“Thank you,” she mouthed, almost as if she knew what he was thinking,

Taehyung nodded at her as she leaned her head against Yoongi’s shoulder who smiled down at her.

Jennie couldn’t help but feel proud as she watched the couple walk into the venue, Jennie looked at JB who sat next to her, she smiled leaning against his shoulder as she reached for his hand.

JB stared down at her, he squeezed her hand and kissed the side of her head, his lips lingering against her head, “Are you okay?” he whispered, Jennie couldn’t help but smile, she nodded giggling to herself when she saw Lisa stop before tugging at Yoongi’s arm and pulling him towards the purple-flowered photo booth, of course, she would go there.

“Now can the lovely married couple please make their way to the dance floor, for their first dance as a married couple.”

Lisa nodded, clapping her hands together. Yoongi laughed, he loved how excited she was about everything she saw, and now this.

Lisa laughed pulling Yoongi along with her. “This is it” Lisa whispered,

Yoongi nodded, “Yes, all that rigorous training has finally led to this moment,” he said, causing Lisa to laugh,

Once they made it to the dance floor, Yoongi stepped back still admiring the dress on Lisa, he couldn’t believe that Jimin chose this dress, it’s beautiful, the way it flared out… like she’s a princess, but now she was his queen.

 

(Berta Milano SS20 Collection)

 

Yoongi looked over at Jungkook who was taking the stage.

 

------------------------------

 

“This is your song?” Jungkook said, who still couldn’t believe that he was finally being told what the happy couple’s song was, after so many years, and with the wedding just around the corner. Two days away to be exact.

“Yes, for the hundredth time. This is our song,” Yoongi said, who was now starting to regret that he even chose Jungkook to sing for him and Lisa.

“Is this—”

“If you ask me one more time—”

“Jokes Hyung” Jungkook laughed, looking at the music sheet.

“I can’t believe this is— actually, it makes sense, I know how much Lisa, is a fan of his, since she used to play his songs a lot when we first met, and she still does… we even went to his concert in Daegu. Remember, Tae-hyung, Hobi-hyung and I met you and Lisa down in Daegu and we asked you guys to join us, that was an unforgettable night… now it makes sense, you two were in your own world, swaying along, to this song,” Jungkook laughed,

He remembered how Yoongi and Lisa didn’t even notice that they were right beside them, all they cared about was each other.

Yoongi thought about it, then he laughed,

“Holy , that’s right, we went to his concert, huh, would you believe that we didn’t actually decide our song that night. It was a few weeks later… holy , I can’t believe,” Yoongi stared at Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled, remembering how happy they were when this song came on.

“This was our song before we even let fate decided it was our song”

Yoongi couldn’t believe it. He couldn’t believe that he didn’t remember, this was their song before it even became their song.

“It’s funny, how fate works out,”

 

------------------------------

 

“May I have this dance?” Yoongi asked he smiled when Lisa giggled, already grabbing hold of his hand,

Jungkook smiled once the background music started, he looked out at all his Hyungs who were probably thinking the same thing he thought when he found out that this was the song that the married couple was going to dance too.

It was an odd choice to be a wedding song, but it was their song, and Jungkook couldn’t be more honoured to be singing it for them.

 

(Miguel - Simplethings)

 

She said, I don’t want a model

I don’t want a movie star, you don’t have to win the lotto, oh.

I want you to win my heart.

Yeah, she said I just want someone true.

She said I just want someone to, smoke with me babe,

and lay with me babe,

and laugh with me babe,

I just want the simple things…”

 

“Our song” Lisa whispered, against Yoongi’s neck, as she leaned her head against his shoulder, Yoongi smiled, holding her close as they swayed to the sound of Jungkooks voice.

“Do you want to know something?” Yoongi asked, smiling when Lisa nodded against his shoulder.

“I love you”

Lisa giggled, “I love you more, my husband

Yoongi smiled,

 

“…Cause I just want the simple things; I just want you…”

 

“I just want you,” Lisa sang along, she couldn’t believe how happy she was, how happy she is, right at this moment, in her husband’s arms.

“Spin me”

“What?” Yoongi asked, staring at her,

Lisa giggled, “Spin me”

Yoongi laughed, as he shook his head, “I’m good”

“Yah!” she laughed,

Yoongi could only smile as he grabbed her hand and spun her around before she could have time to react, he loved the way she laughed.

 

“…I said, no I don’t need no model,

I don’t need a debutant, just be a tough act to follow,

You know, a free spirit, with a wild heart…”

 

“Wild heart” Yoongi whispered,

Lisa laughed stepping away from Yoongi, holding her dress up as she spun around him, Yoongi watched her, as if she was in a trance as she spun around him, her hair flying around her, her eyes lit up from the lights above them.

She’s a beauty no one could compare to. He glanced down at her feet and he chuckled throwing his head back. Lisa laughed letting her dress fall to cover her white all-star converse. Yoongi smiled, grabbing her waist and pulling her back into his embrace.

 

“…Smoke with me baby,

Lay with me baby,

Laugh with me baby,

I just want the simple things…”

 

“I can’t believe that this is their song,” Jimin said looking at his Hyungs, before looking back at the couple who were both laughing, while swaying to the music.

“I knew it was,” Jin said, smiling at Yoongi who was twirling Lisa around.

“Same,” Namjoon said,

Hoseok nodded, “How do you not know?” Hoseok asked.

Namjoon laughed when Lisa slapped Yoongi in the chest as he laughed at her, “I just do”

 

“…Smoke with me baby,

Lay with me baby,

Laugh with me baby,

I just want the simple things,

I just want you…”

 

“Honestly woman, the abuse” Yoongi laughed, rubbing at his chest, Lisa rolled her eyes,

“Well, that’s what you get for not telling me what the surprise is,” Lisa said, Yoongi laughed even more,

He could see how much this was killing her, as much as she loves surprises, she also hates the suspense, the waiting.

“Please,” she begged, and Yoongi was almost close to giving in when he heard their song coming to an end.

“I would love to tell you my love, but I guess you’ll just have to wait.” He smirked, pulling her back into his arms.

 

“…I just want you,

Give me all of you

All of you darling,

Oh, I want you,

I want you,

 I just want the simple things.”

 

Jungkook finished, he smiled hearing everyone clap and cheer. Tonight, was going to be a good night, he could just feel it.

~~~~~~~

“How are we all doing tonight?” Taehyung announced into the mic, he glanced out at everyone who cheered and nodded and so far, the night has been great. he saw how everyone was enjoying themselves from the music to the food, everything was amazing.

Taehyung glanced at Lisa and Yoongi, Lisa was talking with some of the guests and Yoongi was laughing with Jackson and JB, but once he spoke everyone attention was now on him.

“Is everyone enjoying themselves, has everyone eaten, because now we have come to the part, where everyone has been waiting for. Well, I have been personally been waiting for. So, I welcome everyone to come and say something, something of love, memories of good times, embarrassing times” he said, laughing when Yoongi shook his head.

Taehyung knew Yoongi was dreading this part the most. Yoongi was either going to be praised by his brothers or humiliated.

Taehyung smirked, “Now, can I have the newlyweds, please come to the front, where we have organized two special front row seats… just for the two of you,” he said,

Taehyung laughed at Lisa who squealed as she walked towards the front without a second to lose, while Yoongi was being pushed forward by Jackson and JB.

Taehyung smiled at the two, who took their seats that were placed on the dance floor, in front of the main table, with the bridal party sitting behind them and the rest of the guests, who were either standing or sitting down.

“Now, since I'm already holding the mic, I think it’s fair that I would start,” Taehyung said,

Lisa smiled holding onto Yoongi’s arm, smiling up at Taehyung who nodded at her before he started.

 

***

We’re officially back on track, with two more chapters left. It’s finally coming to an end and I couldn’t be happier.

I thought about how I was going to end this whole rollercoaster and I thought really hard on it, on how I wanted this to end and I can honestly say that it wasn’t as sad as I hoped it would be. Reading the last chapter, it made me feel happy.

So, I’ll leave you all with this chapter and on Friday, I’ll drop the next… spoiler alert, it’s all speeches.

I wonder if anyone got the song, right? I chose this song because I remember listening to it and thinking it suited them, not all the lyrics per-say but just how simple things are if one just takes the chance to look and I feel like they both would.

If you didn’t get it, I don’t know what to say, I gave the biggest clue. The story is called ‘Simple Things’ and both groups sang a song by him or featuring him. Blackpink – Sure Thing (Cover). BTS (J-Hope, V, Jimin, Jungkook) – Beautiful and I’m just a big fan of Miguel and I highly recommended that you go see him live.

Well, see you on Friday.

***