CHAPTER ONE - HIM

Simple Things

 

Sometimes, I find myself staring at her, wondering how I, Min Yoon Gi, managed to get a girl like Lalisa Manoban.

Lalisa Manoban.

Pure Luck, destiny, good fortune, coincidence, fate. Well, whatever it is, one should never take it for granted because when an opportunity like this comes along, never let go of it. Ever.

Just like a free day.

The best day for an Idol, like me. Even better, when my girlfriend has the same day off too, and on this free day. All that it consists of, is doing nothing, but spending the whole day in our dorm, with my members and hers. Watching movies, playing games or eating anything we want, without being told off.

I sat on the couch and Lisa sat in between my legs on the floor, I leaned forward playing with the tips of her hair when she started laughing at something.

Her laugh… I love her laugh.

She was playing some fantasy game with the Maknaes, a game I couldn’t care less about. I looked down at her when she called Jimin out for cheating and he was quick to defend himself before yelling out that Lisa was the cheater. She only laughed when she killed his player.

Jimin gets distracted too easily.

“YAH!” Jimin yelled, glaring at her. I smirked down at her when she ignored him and carried on playing.

“This is why the Maknaes should never be a team,” Taehyung said as he sulked before glaring at the two.

I chuckled at Lisa and Jungkook as the two looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders and went back to the game.

I looked up when I heard the front door open and Jin walked in holding four boxes of pizza, followed by Namjoon and Chaeyoung who were carrying boxes of chicken and drinks.

“CHHIIKEEEN!!”

Everything seemed like it was moving in slow motion as we all watched Jisoo come running out of Hoseoks’ room and ran straight towards Namjoon who was quick to give the whole box to her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she ripped his arm off just to get her chicken.

Hoseok came waddling out, fully wrapped in his blanket and looking more worse than he did yesterday, as he blew his nose and started coughing all over the place.

“YAH!!” Jisoo yelled “I told you to stay in the room,” she said, glaring at Hoseok, He ignored her and walked straight towards Jin.

“Jin-hyung, tell your girlfriend to leave me alone,” Hoseok cried “She doesn't know how to look after me like you do,” Hoseok pouted, clinging on to his arm.

Jin nodded, patting his head “Arraso, arraso, now go back to bed, I’ll be there soon” Jin said, Hoseok smiled, avoiding Jisoo’s glare.

Jisoo stomped her feet when Hoseok ran past her and straight to his room. Jisoo glared at the door before looking back at Jin in disappointment. Jin stood there awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck as he smiled innocently at Jisoo, who shook her head, then stormed off with a box of chicken in her arm and straight towards Jin's room before slamming the door.

Jin sighed, he looked at all of us before walking over to Taehyung as he sat down next to him.

Taehyung smiled, “Don’t worry Hyung, Jisoo has her chicken, so she’ll be fine,” Taehyung said, patting his shoulder.

I looked at everyone, Chae was giggling, probably at her Unnies antics before she went straight towards the Pizza box, she smiled taking one and walked towards us.

Suddenly Jennie came walking out of Namjoon's room, wearing his clothes.

Namjoon smirked, “Why are you wearing my clothes? not that I mind.” He said

Jennie rolled her eyes at him, “Because…” she said pointing towards Taehyung, “That idiot” she growled as Taehyung cowered behind Jin, “Spilt his drink on me” she said, glaring at Taehyung who only smiled showing a peace sign.

Jennie shook her head “Idiot” she mumbled but we all heard her, and I don’t think she cares that we did, I think that was her point.

Namjoon stared at Jennie before shrugging his shoulder, not thinking twice about the situation. He grabbed a slice of pizza and walked over towards us as he sat down next to me and started eating his pizza.

Jennie walked towards Chae and sat down next to her before pulling out her phone and going back to ignoring everyone like she always does when she comes here.

Chae was sitting next to Jimin, who was too focused on his game for him to realize that the girl next to him was staring at him. Idiot.

Then we all went back to watching… I have no idea,

“YAH! LALISA!” Taehyung yelled when his character was destroyed by some… you know what, I don’t know what they’re doing and I don’t care, I don’t even see the point of this game.

Taehyung stood up and Lisa surprised me as she jumped up and quickly sat on my lap before sliding back, sitting next to me while pushing Namjoon away as he groaned, while her legs were draped over my lap, she clutched my arm and poked her tongue out at Taehyung, who was now standing in front of me.

I could hear Jungkook and Namjoon both snickering at Taehyung, who stood there awkwardly and a little scared to even move.

Then the idiot suddenly smiled, which threw me off as he stared at Lisa.

“You know, Yoongi-hyung won't always be there to proteUMMPH” Taehyung groaned holding onto his stomach, where I threw the cushion at, he's lucky that the cushion was the only thing near me.

“Why won't he always be there?” Lisa asked, I wanted to murder Taehyung right now, who was smiling innocently while showing a peace sign before he slowly backed away. Wise decision Maknae, a wise decision.

I suddenly could feel everyone’s eyes on us.

I sighed, turning to face Lisa. She was bound to figure it out anyway, “It's nothing,” I said, which it really was, it was nothing. I don’t even know why I feel nervous telling her when it really is nothing—

She pushed away from me and moved closer to Namjoon who was looking more uncomfortable than he did before, he looked like he really didn't want to be here.

This is turning into something when it’s just—

“Are you breaking up with me?”

“WHAT! NO!” I yelled

“Well that went awkward fast” Jungkook whispered. Lisa kicked him. Jungkook groaned, rubbing the back of his head.

I shook my head, smiling at her cute pout, “I'm just going to Japan for a few weeks for a solo mixtape release,” I said.

“When do you leave?" she asked

“Monday,”

She sighed, then smiled reaching for my arm again and moving closer.

“Why aren't you angry that I didn’t tell you sooner?” I asked I could see that everyone's eyes were on the game that no one was playing, but I could feel that their attention was still on us.

“You were going to tell me anyway, I trust you. Why should I not trust you?” she asked, I smirked leaning forward over her and kissed the side of her neck, she giggled, and I smiled.

“You should always trust me” I whispered, she started laughing when I tried to kiss her, but she kept moving her face away.

“GET A ROOM!”

Everyone yelled, I ignored them and smiled down at Lisa who was blushing and trying to push me away, she wasn’t even trying to push me away, she wanted this as much as I did.

“JIN-HYUNG!”

Hoseok yelled from his room.

We all sat there staring at Jin, who was staring at nothing in particular, suddenly he stood up.

“Ahh, Hoseok-ah,” Jin said before he could even take a step.

Jisoo came running out holding onto her box of chicken. “I GOT YOU HOBI-AH!” she yelled, as she ran straight to Hoseok's room, she stormed into his room then slammed it behind her.

“YAH!! ANI!! HYU-HYUUNNG!!!”

All we heard after that was Hoseok screaming for someone to save him. We all cringed, looking at each other, Jin looked scared to even move so he slowly sat back down and went back to watching the game, that no one was really paying attention too.

“Remind me to never get sick in front of Jisoo-noona,” Jungkook announced, he shook his head when he heard Jisoo yell at Hoseok… Poor Hobi.

Taehyung looked at Jimin and smiled, “We'll make sure you never get sick, Kookie” Taehyung said, as he and Jimin smirked.

If only they knew that you should, NEVER put the Maknae's in the same room because just as Taehyung and Jimin were plotting their scheme, Lisa and Jungkook were smiling, already two steps ahead with their planning.

The first time I introduce Lisa as my girlfriend to my members, which was stupid because they had already met her and she had already met them, but still she was just as nervous as I was, and we were just having lunch but still to this day, I still get reminded of it.

 

------------------------------

“Is it weird that I find this, funny” Lisa whispered, I glanced back at Lisa who was squeezing my hand a little too tightly.

“Because it, kind of is,” I said, smiling when she pinched my arm.

She pouted, pulling her hand away from mine “Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea,” she mumbled.

I stared at her as she started to play with her fingers.

“Why do you do that?” I asked grabbing both her hands,

“Do what?” she asked looking up at me with those big brown eyes.

“Play with your fingers when you’re… are you nervous?”

“No!” she growled,

I laughed, she is, she’s nervous, she’s too cute.

“I’m not nervous,” she snapped.

“You do know, this is not the first time you’ve met them,” I said.

She frowned, folding her arms, “I know, but this is different because I’m, I’m your girlfriend… and it kind of is the first time that I’ll meet your members. Who, I don’t know who they are, so you’ll have to introduce me to them, again.” I shook my head and she pouted,

“I also have no idea what they do for a living.”

“They do the same thing as me.”

“You're not helping,” she said, then she started playing with her fingers.

I laughed, “Fine, I’ll re-introduce you”

She smiled, “Okay, great… then we’ll start a conversa—I’m nervous, okay” she said, whispering the last bit.

She’s just too cute.

“How long have we’ve been dating,” I said stepping closer to her, and I smiled when she didn’t step back.

“Officially, Three weeks, unofficially nearly two months.”

I smiled, shaking my head, “Yes and for two months, you have made me smile every day, with my members seeing this weird behaviour of mine. So, of course, being the curious people, they are, they had to know why I keep smiling… a lot, more often than I normally would. So, my members bought it amongst themselves to ask questions, unnecessary questions…” I took another step closer.

“Embarrassing question… so, I gave them nothing and told them to off,”

She blushed, covering her cheeks and looking at me, and she was still not stepping back.

“They want to meet you, not as trainee Lisa of YG or the first girl Jungkook ever talked to, well that we know of—” I said, and she laughed.

“They want to meet you, Pranpriya Manoban, the girl who made Yoongi smile, and I want them to meet my… beautiful girlfriend”

She giggled, and I smiled seeing her cheeks turn a nice shade of pink.

“You know, you’re a real romantic,” she said, stepping closer to me leaving no space in between us.

This was it. this was going to be our first kiss and I have been waiting for so long, not that long but long enough, not that I expected it to be in the middle of a hallway outside of my dormitory apartment if you could call it an apartment.

This was going to be our first kiss and I don’t want it to be so forceful. I’ll let her take the lead, I mean isn’t that how it’s supposed to be.

! I don’t want to scare her.

! What am I doing, for all I know, I could be her first kiss, since I’m her first boyfriend, and this place isn’t exactly romantic and—I looked at her lips, those lips… maybe it’s not so—

“HYUNG!”

Suddenly, I felt myself being pushed back so hard, that I ended up hitting my head against the wall.

“!” I growled rubbing the back of my head while sliding against the wall, where I ended up sitting on the floor, in the middle of the hallway.

What the just happened?

“YOONGI!” Lisa yelled as she got down to my level, kneeling in-between my legs. She cupped the side of my head, pulling me forward.

“Is it sore?” she asked, I smiled at how concerned she looked.

“I don’t know, you kind of pushed me against the wall,” I said, still rubbing the back of my head.

Now she looks sad, “I’m so sorry, I just… I’m so…” she said,

I smiled grabbing hold of her hands that were still cupping my head.

“You should be, if I get brain-damaged, I’m blaming you,” I said, smiling at her when she pouted,

“That’s not funny” she whispered,

“Yeah Hyung, It’s not funny”

Lisa and I froze. We both turned to see my members all standing there, all smiling and holding bags of groceries—!

“Are we planning on eating out here in the hallway or do you two want to move out of our way so we can go inside and make lunch?” Jin asked as he smirked.

“OMO!” Lisa yelled pushing herself away and kicking me in the process. Kicking me in a place where no man, should ever be kicked in.

 

“FUUUCCKK!!!”

 

“YOOONGI-YAHHHH!!!”

“SOMEBODY HELP!!!”

“YAH!! JUNGKOOK-AH STOP LAUGHING!!”

“HYUNG!!!!!”

“CALL AN AMBULANCE!! IT’S AN EMERGENCY!!! YOONGI HYUNG MIGHT BE DYING!!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

 

I glared at my members but, behind all of their screams and frantic yelling’s, I could hear her faint whisper.

“I’m so sorry” Lisa whispered, covering her face in embarrassment. This was going to be a long day… and I still didn’t get my kiss.

 

------------------------------

 

That was the day my members met my girlfriend.

That was the day, that a part of me was slowly peeling back a layer that I protected myself from, that I told myself I would never show anyone. That was nearly three years ago, and still, I had many layers to peel back. A part of me was still scared to fully let her in.

 

­~~~~~~~

I've been in Japan for a week now and my schedule was full, and I hated it, I was tired, and I was sick of smiling to people who I’ve no idea who they are and why they were so interested in my music when they don’t even look like the type that would listen to my songs.

The only thing that kept me going was listening to Namjoon and Lisa update me about life back in South Korea and apparently a lot of things went down since I’ve been away.

Jimin and Taehyung mysteriously got sick and Jisoo has been looking after the two, so she was always over at the dorms, good news for Jin, horrible news for Taehyung and Jimin. Hoseok and Jennie were both invited to go to an opening of a new art gallery in Jeju and everyone else was either spending their days in the BTS dorm or Blackpink dorm.

Then Namjoon was suddenly telling me to watch the new and upcoming Running Man episode, which was weird because I don’t really watch TV unless I’m forced too. So, I ignored it.

Once my schedule was cleared, I was back in my hotel room, ready to take a long hot shower, then go to bed and stay in bed. Until I received a text from Jungkook.

‘Hyung, remember, watch, Running man, you won't regret it. Hehe’

What was so important about this episode, was the queen joining, but since Jungkook was the one who texted… I shouldn’t watch it. Then again, I have nothing else to do but sleep so… it, where’s my laptop? I can’t believe I’m choosing Running Man over, sleep.

What was the Maknae up to? I turned my laptop on going straight to the live feed.

Running man had already started and I could tell that they’re having a Flower Boy Special episode. I still don’t know why I need to watch this.

So far, everything was normal, nothing big was happening as they introduced the guest one by one… and now I know the reason why I had to watch this.

Kim Seok Jin.

I laughed when Hyung came out, followed by Park Bo Gum, Seo Kang Joon, Nam Joo Hyuk, and other male celebrities, I don't really know their name's but altogether there were 7 Flower Boys. I laughed at how ugly Hyung was standing next to them. Yep, I definitely won't regret this.

Until it got worst, and the show was starting to piss me off. All 7 Flower Boys were asked to choose between three popular idol Maknae's, at this point, I already knew what to expect when they said, Popular. Idol. Maknae.

I watched them as they showed three pictures of Twice’s Maknae, Red Velvet’s Maknae and finally Blackpink’s Maknae. MY GIRLFRIEND.

Lalisa Manoban.

I mean, they were only showing her picture, so I had nothing to worry about. I hoped.

I watched as 3 of the Flower Boys chose Lisa, including Jin, who I was going to have a talk with when I get back. I couldn’t care less who the others chose I was too busy glaring at my laptop screen.

Then when I thought, I could finally calm down, since it was only just a picture. I spoke too soon because suddenly out walked 3 idols.

Now, I was beyond pissed why didn't anyone inform me? Why didn't my girlfriend inform me? Why the did my members not tell me?

 

------------------------------

 

“Do you think I should go on TV shows like Running Man or Laws of the Jungle or Real Men or maybe even We Got Marr-”

“No way in hell you’re ever going on that show,” I said, running my fingers through her hair, her head resting on top of my chest.

“Wae?” she mumbled before she pushed herself up.

“Yaaah!” I groaned, feeling her hands push down on my chest.

She giggled, ignoring my current pain because she was still holding herself up.

“I think I’ll be good on those shows” she pouted,

I smiled shaking my head before tucking a loose strand behind her ear and gently cupping her cheek. “I didn’t say you wouldn’t be good. Running Man, you will do well because you have bad luck…”

“Yah!” Lisa pouted, pinching my arm. I was proud of myself that I didn’t flinch.

“Laws of the Jungle, you have survival skills like a professional and sometimes, when myself or Jungkook, aren’t around, you’re the only one who can fix whatever Namjoon broke or attend to Jimin’s new injury of the day or save Hobi and Jin-hyung when they both scream murder at having an insect in their room,” I said, she laughed, nodding her head, probably remembering the time she saved the two from a spider.

“Or you could use your puppy eyes to get whatever you need, but let’s be honest, you should only be looking at me like that,” I said, she smiled showing me those puppy eyes that could put, Puss in Boots out of business.

“Real Men, no way,” I said

“Wae?” she cried out.

“Your face is going to be bare,”

She pouted and nodded looking down with my hands still cupping her face. I know what she was thinking, she was thinking the worst of herself, because I know that look really well, I always saw it on my members.

Self-doubt.

“Whatever you’re thinking about, stop it, because they’re all wrong. The reason why I don’t want you on that show is that I don’t want people to see how, even more, beautiful you look without makeup. I don’t want them to see your bare face…”

She squealed when I rolled her over, trapping her beneath me, her hair all over my pillow as she lay there laughing… beautiful.

I smiled as I hovered over her, tracing her face, her eyes closed as she smiled leaning into my touch, “The reason I don’t want them to see your face is that, this look…” I said, admiring every detail about her face, “Is for my eyes only” I whispered before capturing her lips.

I leaned back looking down, her eyes were still closed, I smiled pecking her lips as she slowly opened her eyes to stare up at me,

“And We Got Married. It is a definite. No! You shouldn’t even be thinking about that show, let alone wanting to go on.” I growled, pinching her cheeks.

She laughed, then I felt her hands go around my neck, she smirked as she pulled me down.

“You know you don’t need to be jealous” she whispered as I felt her breath against my lips, if that wasn’t hot, I don’t know what is.

“Why is that?” I smirked, chasing her lips.

“Because you’re Suga…” she said smiling, “You’re, just too sweet I can’t get enough”

I didn’t have time to laugh when her lips were already on mine and her tongue—

“What have I told you two about making out when you know, I’m home!” Jin yelled out, from the doorway.

I groaned while Lisa giggled hiding her face against my chest.

I can’t wait to get my own room!

 

------------------------------

 

I groaned watching them all gawk at MY girlfriends’ legs. Lisa wore high waisted denim shorts, showcasing her very long legs, a black crop top with a red oversized bomber jacket that looked very familiar, I smirked knowing exactly whose jacket she was wearing.

She just loves going through my closet, I might have to put a lock on it, whenever I leave.

Lisa was the only one dressed casual and the only one not wearing a dress and heels, and she still looked more beautiful than anyone there.

The 3 Maknaes stood in front and now everyone else had to choose whose team they wanted to be in. I was surprised that Jihyo, Jaesuk, and Haha, chose Lisa, however, I was not pleased that 4 flower boys chose Lisa.

Jin Hyung included.

I watched as she made everyone laugh as she showed her true personality without holding back, how they were in awe when she showed her kindness. When she danced all eyes were on her. That her bad luck even outdid Kwangsoo, and when she ate, her image was of no concern to her, but she was fast and strong, and she managed to outrun a lot of people without breaking a sweat and at the end of it all.

She won all thanks to Jihyo, whose luck saved them all.

I never thought I would like this episode as much as I thought I would. For a moment I thought I would hate it. Hate it to a point that I’d lock Lisa away forever, but I also knew that from this point on, Everyone will be wanting to know who she is.

Who wouldn’t, she’s amazing

Suddenly my phone started ringing, I reached for it and smiled when I saw who was calling.

“How was it?”

I laughed “Why didn't you tell me?”

“I didn't want you to worry or think about it, I wanted you to focus on your recording because I know you'll think about it, and then you won't go sleep, and then you will get angry, and lash out at everyone, including Sejin-oppa, whose only doing his job.”

I laughed at her explanation. She knows me too well.

“You were great, you stole the show,” I said, I could tell she was blushing; she hates receiving compliments, but she won’t deny it.

“I think your fan base is getting huge now, it’s growing at this very moment”

“Not as big as yours, I was so nervous, but I was glad Jin-oppa was there, and before you decide to chop his head off, he chose me because he didn't want Jisoo-unnie getting angry… that he picked someone else instead of her precious maknae… Me. Arraso.”

“The things you do to me, Lalisa Manoban,” I said, smiling when I heard her giggle, then I heard ruffling.

“Where are you?” I asked

“I'm in your room, everyone's in the lounge, we were watching Running Man and once it finished, I ran straight into your room cause I wanted to hear your reaction first, Before Kook and Tae start teasing me and start making memes out of my reaction…They already have screenshots. I didn’t realize I could eat like that. They also have screen shots of me when I nearly cried because I chose the wrong card and got my team penalised, lucky Jihyo-unnie was there to help and Jaesuk-oppa he was amazing and Kangjoon-oppa was a big help and he helped me feel comfortable and I kept laughing at Jin-oppa, who was trying so hard not to make it obvious that he knew me… he’s a horrible actor, I won’t be surprised if I see an article about how horrible of an actor he is, even Jisoo-unnie was cringing just looking at him, it was funny…”

I smiled; I could listen to her talk all day. Literally all day, hearing her talk about anything, and I would feel more relaxed because just hearing her, just seeing her makes me happy.

“…You know your room is scary,”

I laughed, it’s never a dull moment with her.

“When you're here it's not that scary, but you're not here, and your room is dark and scary, even with the lights on,”

“Is this your way of saying you miss me?”

“Ani” she giggled “I just really miss you.”

I smiled, “I miss you too”

She stopped giggling. Awe, she’s blushing, I know she is.

“So, what are you doing now,” I asked, getting up from the sofa and walking over towards the bed, I fell back feeling my eyes drift, still holding the phone against my ear.

“Nothing, just lying down on your bed… wearing only your shirt…”

And everyone thought I was the erted one, if only they knew. Not that I was going to say anything, I wanted her all to myself, kinks and all.

“Can't say if I'm wearing anything underneath” she whispered.

I laughed, sometimes her boldness always threw me off, just when I thought I knew her, she goes and says something that makes my ears go red.

“Are we actually doing this?” I asked shifting back on the bed, getting into a comfortable position.

“It's lace”

We're doing this.

I smirked, see what I mean she always kept me on my feet I could hear her laughing, then she went quiet. Too quiet.

“What’s wrong?” I asked

“Huh… oh… Jennie-unnie is calling me,” she sounded disappointed. I’m disappointed.

“Yah! just tell her you're busy” I growled, hearing her giggle “You can't leave me like this,”

“Oh, Yoongi you'll manage”

I frowned staring up at the ceiling, “Yah! we were just getting to the good part” I said, I was comfortable, I was relaxed, and images of my beautiful girlfriend were already running through my head, images of what I would do to her…

Lisa laughed. I’m glad someone is enjoying this.

“Oh… we definitely were, I was going to tell you… that its black… and easy to tear off…” she whispered, “With your teeth

It was quiet and all I could hear was my heavy breathing, this girl is going to send me to my grave.

“Goodnight my SUGA DADDY!”

Then the line went dead…

 

‘Here lies, Min Yoongi member of BTS, a devoted son, a loyal brother, a loving friend, he died too young, cause of death, having Lalisa Manoban as his girlfriend.’

 

“Little Minx,” I said, staring at my phone screen. It was a photo of Lisa sleeping, her blonde hair framing her small face, her pale skin wrapped in my black sheets, the best combination to ever exist.

“! I need a cold shower” I groaned.