CHAPTER TEN – SHE NEEDS HIM

Simple Things

 

(LISA P.O.V.)

The moment I was born, my mother named me, Pranpriya Manoban, then my mother met a fortune-teller who told her that the name, Lalisa, would give me good fortune, so my name became Lalisa Manoban, my friends call me Pokpak, and then I got accepted into YG, and the name Lalisa became Lisa.

I then had nicknames, like Lalice, Lali, Baby Doll, Barbie, Blondie, etc, the list goes on, you’d think with all these names, that I would be the most patient person ever, but I’m not.

I am not patient. I hate being patient. I hate waiting.

I know what I want, and I know what I need, and I know what I love, and who I love, and I Lalisa Manoban, love Min Yoongi.

Yesterday, he told me he never stopped loving me, and I told him, I never stopped too.

We talked, we laughed, we cried, and we talked some more until we ended up back at his place at, one in the morning, still talking and crying, then we ended up in his bed doing more than just talking. 

Only to find myself and completely happy the next morning. I smiled staring up at the ceiling and pulling his sheets up over my face, smelling his scent, I miss the way he smells, always fresh with a hint of cotton.

The way he always has to have white sheets, white bedding, white everything, the dude is obsessed with white. I smiled, he’s still the same.

I threw the covers off my face, smiling up at the ceiling…Stars.

I smiled looking over at the person who is making me feel… happy, I’m happy and I can’t stop smiling even if I wanted too, I love you, my Yoongi…

My Yoongi.

I squealed, shuffling over to him and resting my chin on his chest, I reached up, combing his bangs out of his face, I cupped his cheek, caressing his jawline, smiling at the roughness of his stubble. I pressed my thumb against his lips, I leaned up, looking down at his peaceful sleeping face.

You’d think with all my moving around, that he would wake up, but he was still sound asleep he must be really tired. I don’t care he needs to wake up.

Then I felt his arms snake around my waist pulling me closer to him his fingertips resting on my hips and yet his eyes were still closed.

“I really like what you did with your room” I whispered, against his chin

“I thought you would,” he mumbled, his eyes still closed.

I smiled, then I remembered yesterday.

!

A lot of things happened, things I had no idea was happening, that I had people searching for me, everyone was worried because they thought I had run away. So, today I have to make amends. I have to apologize.

And I have to growl, Bambam for not reading the text I had sent him that I cancelled brunch, and growl, Bo-oppa for not telling the girls that I had taken a last-minute week off for myself, no phones and no social media detox.

“I should go,” I whispered

“What!” his eyes flew open, I giggled, leaning up.

“I have to go, I really didn't know that everyone was looking for me, I need to apologize” I smiled down at him, I laughed when he rolled his eyes.

“I think they'll survive”

I shook my head, pulling away from him, but he was quick to grab my waist pulling me back against his chest.

“Yah” I laughed, slapping his shoulder, “I have to go,” I said, trying to pull away.

He pouted, “10 more minutes and will both get up. I just really want to enjoy this, you in my arms, how it should be,”

Cute.

“You're still cheesy as ever” I whispered, leaning back down against him, combing through his hair again. He closed his eyes when my fingertips massaged his scalp.

He’s beautiful, the way his eyes close, the way his lips part, when he breathes, the way his chest rises and falls, the way his nose scrunches when he thinks of something funny, the way he smiles…

“I feel like this is a dream” I whispered. “I feel as if you might disappear”

I watched as my tears fell against his cheek, his eyes opened, as we stared at each other.

“Then stay,” he whispered,

Yoongi sat up, pulling me up and into his lap, holding me close, wrapping my legs around him, my chest pressed firmly against his.

Yoongi smiled as he gently cupped my face, his thumb wiping my tears away.

I closed my eyes taking a deep breath, pressing my forehead against his as I bring my hands up to his cheeks.

His lips moving slightly over mine as he spoke, “This here, right now, this is where I want to be, this is where I belong… with you, always,” I smiled.

This is where I belong too.

I giggled when he started planting kisses all over my face.

“Yah!” I laughed, trying to pull away, he ignored my protest, as he carried on planting kisses all over my face, then to my neck, then my shoulders. Then all of a sudden, he stopped.

Then he stared at me, and he smiled.

His smile.

“I love you,” he whispered against my lips.

“I love you,” he kissed my left cheek.

“I love you,” he smiled kissing my right cheek.

“I love you,” he laughed kissing the tip of my nose,

“I love you,” he said, I laughed trying to move away, when he my jawline,

“Yah!” I cried out, pushing his face away,

“I LOVE YOU,” he yelled, kissing the back of my hand that was against his face.

“STOP!” I yelled, when his hands squeezed my waist, as we both laughed,

“I love you” I whispered,

‘Knock! Knock! Knock!’

We both stopped, and stared at each other, “Were you expecting someone?” I asked he shook his head.

“Just ignore it, they'll go away eventually,” he said, leaning forward to kiss my lips again, I laughed at him, shaking my head, pushing his face away.

‘Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!’

I laughed, as Yoongi grunted when he tried to kiss my lips again.

“Go,” I laughed, pushing him back against the bed, an untangling myself from him, my hands on either side of his head, as I stared down at him.

“I'll still be here” I whispered, he smirked leaning up to kiss me. Only I didn’t let him and fell back next to him, kicking him out of his bed.

He growled, slapping at my feet, “Don't move,” he warned,

I watched as his got out of bed.

“You really need a tan” I laughed, he stared back at me pulling on his sweatpants.

“I don't know, I think you actually like me glowing in the dark” I laughed, as he pulled on his shirt.

“You've been working out too” I smirked.

He winked “It's all for you baby”

I laughed, as he walked out. I slumped back on the bed staring up at the ceiling it was a painting of the night sky. It was beautiful the stars it looked too real, even the clouds, everything looked so real.

I got out of his bed, grabbing one of his black shirts that hang on the side of his bed, quickly throwing it on, I was glad that it reached just above my knees.

Just the way it used to be,

I walked around his room smiling at all the trophies, he had lined up on his shelves.

I touched one of the trophies, that he got two years ago, his first Daesung as a solo artist, I traced the title of the song,

‘My Star’

“WHAT THE !”

Yoongi?

I rushed out of the room, running to the front door, to see Yoongi on the ground and…

“Sehun?” I said, rushing over to Yoongi who looked pissed.

“Lisa?” Sehun said, who looked shocked to see me here, “I thought you were missing, Jennie called…” Sehun trailed off as he looked between the two of us and I hated that he had to see me like this… see us like this.

Yoongi groaned “Well if you had let me ing finish instead of punching me then”

I bent down to Yoongi gently cupping his cheeks and inspecting his face to see if there were any major damage. There was nothing.

“You'll survive” I smiled, at an angry Yoongi.

I stood up facing Sehun, “I'm sorry about the whole missing thing… it was just a miscommunication gone wrong.” I said. reaching for Sehuns hand.

“Come, eat,” I said pulling him in, and leaving a confused and angry Yoongi on the ground.

“No, I should go, I just…”

I stopped near the kitchen looking back at Sehun who was looking down at our hands.

I smiled, letting his hand go, “You wanted to see if I was okay, you also wanted to punch Yoongi in the face and don't deny it, you have been dying to punch him,” I said, glancing behind him to see Yoongi walking in rubbing his face.

Cute.

I smiled at Yoongi who looked at Sehun, before he sighed, “Coffee?”

Sehun stared at Yoongi in shock, as he shook his head, “No, I just… I just wanted to check if Lisa was okay… and I can see that she’s fine… I should go” Sehun said.

I stared at Sehun, who was looking everywhere in the room, except me… I walked over to him, and pulled him into a hug, surprising him and even myself.

“I'm sorry,” I whispered into his shoulder, hugging him close.

“I know. Sorry is the last word you want to hear from me, but it’s the only thing I can offer, I just, I just don't… I don’t really know how to act, what to say or do… I’m just…” I looked over at Yoongi who wasn't smiling, nor was he angry, he was staring back at me, as if he knew that this, is what I needed.

Be still my beating heart.

I froze as I felt Sehun arms encircle me, “You truly are amazing, Lalisa Manoban and the moment that Min lets you go. I will be here.” Sehun whispered.

“Keep dreaming, Oh,” I smiled, staring over at Yoongi

Sehun pulled away glancing down at me, he patted my bangs down and smiled.

“I should go, rain check on that coffee” he softly spoke, I nodded, and he stepped back only to move in front of Yoongi. I watched him stand in front of Yoongi, towering over my pale boyfriend.

Boyfriend.

Min Yoongi is MY BOYFRIEND… again, is it weird that it’s again, does that mean we have to start from the beginning, but we’ve already slept together, and I don’t want to start from the beginning, because it would seem pointless or would it? What does this mean? Is our—

“She is,” Yoongi said.

What?

“Wait, what?” I asked the two of them glanced back at me before they both shook their head.

They were talking about me. I know they were, what were they talking about?

 “Yep, she definitely is,” Sehun said, then he turned back to Yoongi.

“Sorry about the…” Sehun said, pointing at his nose.

“Don't worry, I'll survive,” Yoongi said as he glanced over at me, I rolled my eyes.

Such a drama queen.

Sehun nodded at Yoongi, then he left.

He didn’t say goodbye, he didn’t wave, he just left, and I smiled.

“So, what were you two talking about?” I asked glancing back at Yoongi, once I heard the front door close.

He sighed “How distracted were you?”

I stepped back jumping back up on to the counter, smiling at him,

“I was too busy checking out my boyfriend, Min Yoongi, that’s how distracted I was.”

I squealed when he moved my legs apart, stepping in between them, his hands were gripping my things, he smirked leaning forward, kissing my chin.

I frowned when his nose was starting to turn red. I cupped his cheek, inspecting his nose carefully.

“We should put ice on, just in case it swells,” I said, he held my hands, and gripped my thigh with his other hand, stopping me from moving, I looked at him and he was smiling.

I'll survive,” he teased.

I frowned, trying to pull my hand back from his grip but he wasn't letting go.

He smiled, “As long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive,” he sang,

I stared at him, before I laughed at him, throwing my head back. he smiled leaning back, his hand losing its grip on my hand, which I quickly pulled away and smacked him on the shoulder.

“This is abuse,” he pouted. I stuck my tongue out as he rubbed his shoulder, pretending to be hurt

“Do you want me to kiss it and make it better,” I said, in my most baby voice I know, I almost cringed but when he nodded, I wanted to laugh

Boys.

“Apa,” he mumbled, rubbing his arm as if it was the most painful thing ever.

I nodded, grabbing the hem of his shirt and slowly moving it up his torso, I smiled when he raised his arms, making it easy for me to take his shirt off and throw it somewhere in the kitchen.

He smirked, when I openly stared at his toned, and perfect, pale body.

I smiled, when he shuddered at my fingers touching every inch of his exposed skin. I moved my hands up towards his shoulder leaning forward, kissing his left shoulder.

“Better” I whispered, he shook his head pointing to his neck,

I smiled moving up his neck and placing a long-wet kiss on the side of his neck,

Then I kissed my way up to the top of his jaw, then down to his chin, and I repeated the same motion on the other side of his face, admiring every single thing about his face.

I smiled, stopping near his lips and pulled back, his eyes shot open and he stared at me wondering why I stopped.

I Love You.

I smiled at him, tilting my head to the side. I pulled him back into my arms hugging him tightly, wrapping my legs around him.

“Lisa?” he whispered, when I pulled him tighter against me, if that was even possible, his arms wrapped around me rubbing my back.

“I really missed you…” I muttered, feeling my tears well up in my eyes.

“Lisa,” he said, pulling away from my grip, he stared up at me, cupping my face.

“I want to show you something,” he said, wrapping his arms around me, lifting me up from the counter and placing me back on the ground.

I stared at him as he held my hand and he led me back to his room, I stared after him and glanced down at our hands.

He stopped in the middle of the room, turning to face me, he smiled squeezing my hand.

“I love you and I was going to wait, but 3 years has been long enough… and I don’t think I could wait any longer,” he said walking to his bedside table. I watched as he opened the top drawer, he smiled before pulling out a small black box.

I stared at him confused… Wait, is he… No… Oh. My. God.

“I don't really know how to start…”

I love you.

He smiled, walking back and standing in front of me before he got down on one knee, I bought my hands up, covering my mouth, I could feel my eyes start to tear up.

I love you.

“You and I, we have been through a lot…” he started, I nodded smiling down at him, and he smiled I could feel my knees slowly giving up on me.

I love you.

“Not a day went by that I didn't think how beautiful your fingers would make this ring look, ” he smiled when I giggled.

He held out the small black velvet box.

I love you.

“I love you, Lalisa Manoban, and if I have to tell you every day that I love you, for you to realize that this, that we. Us. We're not a dream and if we are, I don't want to wake up, because a world without you in it, is a world I don't want to live in” he said, and I felt my heart break at his worlds.

He should live, he should always be alive. A world without Min Yoongi is… lost. the world would be lost without him. I would be lost without him.

“No,” I whispered.

He shouldn't be thinking like this. No one should ever be thinking like this. self-doubt is what always gets us.

Then I quickly realized what I just said, I quickly shook my head, when he looked at me confused. I sat on his knee my hands cupping his cheek.

“Even in a world where I am not in, I want you to live. I want you to be alive, not only for me but for your family, your friends, your fans. The many hearts you’ve touched.” I smiled,

I Love You.

“Okay, now you can carry on proposing to me… just letting you know that my answer… is yes.” I said and the smile on his face.

God damn you Min Yoongi and that smile.

“I don't think I can continue,” he said still smiling,

I pouted “Why? You were telling me how much you love me, and that I'm the only girl you want to spend the rest of your life with,” I smiled when he laughed.

“I was?” he asked thinking about it, I punched his shoulder and he fell back, I squealed when he pulled me along and I fell on top of him.

We both laid there laughing, he smiled up at me, combing my hair back, even though it was of no use because it was still falling down, draping us.

“You have a beautiful soul Lisa, and I love you because you put others before yourself, so I will vowel to always put you first—”

“Yah!” I said, he stared at me in confusion at my sudden outburst, he’s so cute.

“You should have saved that line for when we say our vowels,”

He laughed and I smiled down at him combing his bangs.

He looked up at me smiling, “Lalisa Manoban. Will you marry me?”

It felt as if my cheeks were going to burst. My heart was beating so fast, my hands were sweating, and I could feel my tears start to swell up.

I felt his right hand comb my hair back as he gently cupped my face, his thumb caressing my cheeks and wiping my tears.

“Why are you crying?” he said, smiling up at me.

I smiled, “We just started dating… yesterday, and you're already proposing to me,” I cried, his laugh was the only thing I could hear, before he burst out laughing.

“So, is that a yes?” Yoongi asked, in between his laughing.

I nodded, “Yes, Min Yoongi, you can marry me.”

His smile can cure cancer. I was sure of it.

He leaned up kissing the tip of my nose,

The Ring.

He groaned when I pushed him back, I got up straddling him, my legs on either side of his hips. I glanced down at his left hand and I smiled reaching out for the box, Yoongi pushed himself up and leaning back on his elbow. I stared at him then at the box, quickly opening it.

This… I looked at him and he was smiling.

“You… you brought it,” I whispered,

 

------------------------------

 

His hand, intertwined in mine, felt right, it felt like it belonged. We belonged.

I loved our Sunday walks it was our time together some days we could, other days we were always too busy, but now that he was back from Busan from his concert. we were finally together.

Late night video calls and texts could never satisfy me as much as just standing next to him.

I leaned my head on Yoongi’s shoulder, with my right hand holding onto his arm as we walked through the streets of Hongdae. It was snowing and I was fully dressed for the occasion with my scarf covering half my face, and my beanie covering the other half of my face.

I glanced at Yoongi and, as always, he was dressed, all in black. No surprise, but his dress code habit has fully passed onto me… I used to wear colour, now the only colour I see… is Yoongi.

Oh my god, I’m so cheesy.

I shook my head and glanced around, I was glad the streets of Hongdae wasn't as packed as it normally is or else, we wouldn't be out right now. I’m sure the snow is what was keeping people away from this place.

I love the snow; I just hate the cold.

We stopped and watched a group of young teens who were doing dance covers. I laughed when they started playing BTS fire I looked up at Yoongi and under that mask of his, I could tell he was smiling.

He looked at me and winked, I laughed and shook my head at him.

 “Are you hungry,” he asked, I nodded as we walked past street carts, and the smell was pure torture. In the end, we decided to look for a small café, so that we can go inside and sit, where it was warm.

Then I saw a small jewellery store, that caught my attention. They had star ornaments hanging in the window display, it was beautiful.

I pulled Yoongi along with me before I just let go of his arm and ran straight to the window, placing both my hands on it as I stared at the beautiful star ornaments and fairy lights. I glanced down at all the rings that were on display and one ring, in particular, caught my eye.

I stared at the simple silver ring that had a star engraved on it and a small diamond in the middle.

“It's beautiful,” I whispered

“Yeah.” I glanced at Yoongi who was staring right at me. I'm sure he wasn't talking about the ring.

I smiled looking back at the ring, I should get it, it would look beau— Nope, not with that price.

I grabbed Yoongis hand, we need to leave before I do something stupid,

“I need food,” I said, almost too quickly for me to understand

One day, I will get that ring. Just wait for me,

 

------------------------------

 

“You… I went back to that shop, but they told me someone had already bought it” I cried.

I remember being so disappointed that I missed out on buying this ring, in one week, someone had already bought it.

“You bought this ring… for me.” I couldn't control my tears that were streaming down my face.

I threw myself back into his arms again and we both fell back again.

“You… you-had… you had this… this-ring for, 4 years” I cried I could feel his hand rubbing my back comforting me, as I cried into his chest.

“Are you okay?” Yoongi softly spoke, I nodded hugging him closer.

I smiled, “I'm happy, and I'm hungry, and all I want to do is stay right here” I cried.

I could feel his chest vibrate as he chuckled, “Can you hurry up and decide, because I want to put this ring on My Fiancés finger” He said, I quickly sat, smiling down at him.

Fiancé” I whispered.

I looked at the ring that was still in the box. Yoongi smiled as he sat up and pulled the ring out as he held it up, he smiled reaching for my left hand.

I was sure that my face looked horrible with my tear stained cheeks, no makeup on, my hair was a mess and I was smiling like an idiot… who was deeply in love.

I am in Love.

He held my hand and I watched as he slid the ring onto my finger. I admired it and it was truly beautiful, from the moment I saw it, and now.

“It's beautiful” I whispered,

“Yeah,”

I looked at Yoongi, to see him staring right at me.

“I meant the ring,” I said, smiling when he squeezed my hips.

he smirked “I know, but I meant you”

This guy.

“Let's eat,” I said pushing him back, I leaned over him and showered him with kisses, feeling his smile against my lips when I finally kissed him.

I love you.

“I love you,” I whispered against his lips before I quickly stood up and walked out of the room, admiring my engagement ring.

I love the sound of that.

I smiled hearing him chuckle to himself, walking towards the kitchen, when I heard my stomach grumble.

Lisa Min

Mrs. Min

Mrs. Lalisa Yoongi Min

How exactly does this work?

~~~~~~~

(YOONGI P.O.V.)

I found myself staring up at the ceiling, a ceiling that I have woken up too for nearly two years, a ceiling that is a replica of the night sky, not just any night, but the exact replica of the night that I met Lis… That I met, the future Mrs. Lisa Min.

I think I like the sound of that.

The Ceiling is the full scale of the night when our paths crossed. When she walked into my life, without her knowing, without me knowing, she stole my heart.

To anyone else, my celling looks like any plain night sky, but to me, it means so much more.

I smiled when I heard her sweet voice humming, she was probably sitting on the counter admiring the ring, not even thinking about food, her thoughts just wondering off, I laughed just thinking about her.

I laughed more just thinking about what happened 5 minutes ago when I proposed to her, I proposed to the love of my life.

Not the way I wanted to propose to her, but I proposed.

I wanted to propose to her at the place we had our first date, where it was the start of everything.

I don't think the smile on my face would ever leave. I don't think I ever want it to.

Lying down on the floor, I didn't notice that someone was knocking on the door, I also didn’t notice that someone was knocking on the front door, or that Lisa had opened the door or the fact that when I looked up at the doorway, there stood, Namjoon and Jennie leaning against my bedroom door and staring down at me.

“You ing did it,” Namjoon said, shaking his head smirking the whole time.

“You ing ,” Jennie added as she smiled.

I nodded staring back at the ceiling, I laughed “I ing did”

“Yes. And you ing bought a planetarium,” Namjoon growled.

I laughed even more.

“I ing did that too”

 

*****SPECIAL CHAPTER*****

 

(LISA P.O.V.)

“Where are you going?”

I looked back to see Jisoo Unnie, leaning against my bedroom doorway, looking at me suspiciously. I mean, I’m dressed from head to toe in black, my hair tucked into my hoodie, and I’m wearing my black mask.

Who wouldn’t be suspicious?

“Nowhere,” I smiled, looking down at my phone to see that it was fully charged.

Yes! Luckily, I remembered to charge it, before I went to sleep.

“Really, nowhere”

Oh. No. She’s still here.

“Yes, nowhere, just up the—” Jisoo Unnie frowned, folding her arms.

“Fine! I’m going to watch… BTSDEBUTSTAGE!” I yelled so fast, that, I was hoping she didn’t hear or caught any of what I said… until I saw her face… Damn.

“Lisa, you know that—”

“I know Unnie, but all my friends back home want me to take photos of BTS… and I really want to support them, I mean shouldn’t we all support our fellow idols, no matter which company they are from, I mean you still support TVXQ-and don’t lie, because I saw the badges you hid in your draw.”

I quickly said, when she tried to defend herself. She stared at me for a while, then she sighed. Yes! I smiled holding my fist up.

“How were you planning on going and what were you going to tell our manager?” Jisoo Unnie asked,

Oh Unnie, what little faith you have in me…

“Don’t worry Unnie, I have everything under—”

“You asked Chaeyoung to cover for you,” Jisoo Unnie said, as if it was the only thing, I smiled shaking my head.

“Ani, it’s Sunday and Chaeyoung would never lie on a Sunday… as far as we know.” I said, which is true, Chaeyoung has church services every Sunday and she never misses it, she’s a sweet angel, that only means… that she’s hiding something.

No one can be that perfect and sweet. I refuse to believe that God made the perfect woman, only to drop her here on earth. With us peasants, when she should be with the angels and—

“YAH!” Jisoo yelled, waving her hand at me, she shook her head when she finally got my attention, but I saw her little smile that she tried to cover.

“So, who did you ask?” Jisoo Unnie asked, tapping her feet and folding her arms as she smirked,

“Who said I even asked anyone?” I said, smirking at Unnie who still didn’t trust me.

~~~~~~~

“I can’t believe you came,” I mumbled, pulling out another black mask from my bag.

“What was that?”

I looked up from the ground at Jisoo Unnie who stood over me, smiling.

“Nothing,” I said, smiling back and handing over my spear mask to her, since people kept looking at her, saying how beautiful she was, which is true and Unnie didn’t even need to wear make-up, she was just naturally beautiful.

Jisoo Unnie smiled “I thought so, I mean, I did help you… when your plan backfired… as it always does.” she laughed pulling the mask over .

I frowned, please don’t remind me, just thinking about it, makes me cringe…

“So, who is who?” Jisoo Unnie asked holding up a banner, that we had received while we waited in line to go inside the venue.

 

(BTS Debut Stage – Inkigayo 16th June 2013)

 

I smiled, zipping up my bag and standing up beside her, looking at the banner in her hands.

“Bangtan Sonyeondan aka BTS, seven members, the blonde guy is V, next to him is SUGA and that’s JIN who is the eldest, then JUNGKOOK the Maknae, RAP MONSTER—”

“RAP MONSTER?” Jisoo asked,

I nodded, “Yes, RAP MONSTER and he is the leader, and that is JIMIN and…” I said looking at Unnie and back at the banner, pointing my finger to the last member and the only one who matters.

“This is J-HOPE, he’s my hope, he’s your hope, he’s everyone’s hope, and he’s my ultimate bias,”

“Let me guess. He’s the dancer” Unnie said like it was so obvious as to why I chose him.

“He is so much more than a dancer, He’s also a rapper, and he sings, and he looks so cool,” I said, smiling down at J-HOPES photo.

I looked at Jisoo Unnie who was still looking at the banner, “Just by looking, who do you like?” I asked, nudging her shoulder.

“I have to see them perform before I make a decision, but so far… no one is appealin—”

I quickly covered , even though is already covered, I just wanted her to stop talking.

“Unnie!” I growled, looking around making sure no one heard, just in case we get attacked, I don’t know how this works, I’ve only seen how crazy people get on dramas.

Unnie slapped my hand away and slapped me on the shoulder before she started to laugh.

“You have so much to learn about Korean culture,” Unnie laughed,

“A Debut Showcase is only the start for an idol, a debut is what starts them, but a comeback is what defines them. For us fans, a debut is our start on a journey towards a comeback, that can either be, that I’ve decided to stay on this journey and see them through, or I chose to leave…”

“That’s sad, I didn’t think of it like that,” I said, staring at everyone who was waiting in line as well.

“That’s why, it’s important for an Idol, to have a comeback, the longer they keep the fans waiting, is a time for their fans to leave them. Some will leave, because a new act came along, or they were just sick of waiting, but the ones that stayed, who waited, even if it’s just one fan, they’re the fans you want, because they stayed, because they believed in you, and they believe in your music.”

Jisoo Unnie, The wisest women in South Korea.

“How do you know so much?” I asked.

Jisoo Unnie smiled. “Well, if you—”

“PLEASE MOVE FORWARD!”

Oh, the lines moving, I quickly grabbed Unnies arm, rushing forward, we have to get good seats.

~~~~~~~

“Unnie! Unnie! Unnie… J-HOPE” I screamed when J-HOPE waved at us.

“YAH! Stop slapping me” Jisoo Unnie growled,

I laughed when she tried moving away from me.

“J-HOPE is so cool, did you see his dance moves, they were effortless, it was like second nature to him, and the way he rapped, as if he was just breathing… Daebak”

I looked back at the stage and they were all waving and bowing at us, saying their goodbyes and thanking us for watching them.

So cute.

All of them looked so cool, especially my J-HOPE.

“That was the best show ever!” I said, Jisoo Unnie, looked at me like I was crazy, I laughed looking back at J-HOPE.

I think I am.

“Meositta!” I yelled when all seven of them stood in the middle of the stage waving one last time.

I watched them leave the stage, I frowned, “Unnie” I pouted,

“I want to watch them again, and again until I go blind.”

Unnie shook her head at me, “It’s finished Lisa, let’s go” she said, standing up, I shook my head,

“Unnie, can we just stay here… and die,”

“YAH!” Unnie growled, grabbing my arm, but I still wouldn’t budge.

Jisoo Unnie looked around watching everyone get up and leave, then she looked at me and sighed.

Yes, we’re going to die here.

“Okay, I am going to tell you something, and you have to promise, never to tell anyone this, and if this ever gets out, I’m going to deny everything and send you back to Thailand.”

I stared at Jisoo Unnie, who was glancing around,

“Promise,” she said staring back at me and I nodded,

“I said promise, Lisa”

“I promise” I quickly said, wondering if this was a good idea, I think I’ve awakened the beast inside Unnie, she’s going to murder me, I’m sure of it.

“Okay, me and my Ji Yoon-unnie, we would do this back when she used to take me to these shows. So… if this works, you owe me big time and if it doesn’t… I don’t know you, and you don’t know me.” She smiled before walking towards the stage,

I looked around and realized everyone was walking out and no one was looking back at us.

I got up and quickly followed after Jisoo Unnie, who walked up the stage like it was nothing like she was just walking through the park.

She took her mask off, and took off her beanie, ruffling her hair, she pulled out her phone.

Then one of the stage crew came out, and Jisoo Unnie looked at me, her phone pressed to her ear,

“YAH! I told you to move the three o’clock meeting to six, what do you mean one of the make-up artists couldn’t make it—” she looked back at me pointing her finger at me.

“What did I say. Keep up” she growled, I nodded, bowing constantly.

I don’t know why I was bowing or what was happening, I feel scared, and nervous that my hands immediately clasped together as I fiddled with my fingers,

“PALLIWOW!” Unnie yelled, making me stumble on my feet, towards her.

Why is she yelling? And why is she so mean!

Luckily one of the stage crew guys managed to reach out and grabbed hold of my shoulder, before I could fall over and hit my face. I smiled at him, thanking the heavens that he saved me in time, or I would’ve died, of embarrassment.

“Are you okay?” he asked, I nodded and smiled, he glared at Jisoo, who was still on her phone.

Who was she talking too?

“These managers these days, don’t know how to look after you guys, they only care about money,” he grumbled, then he smiled at me.

“Are you seriously making me wait?”

I looked up to see Jisoo Unnie, standing there tapping her feet,

I shook my head before looking back at the nice guy who helped me, “Take care of yourself” he said, I bowed and scurried after Jisoo Unnie, who kept walking ahead of me as she turned a corner.

I walked fast after her, how is she ahead of me, normally I just take three steps and I’m already ahead of her.

I turned the corner and frowned; wait, where did she go? Are you kidding me!

“Jisoo-unnie” I whispered, looking around the place, oh my god, I’m lost and now I’ve lost Unnie, and I still don’t know why we are here, and my brain hurts from thinking too much, and I really don’t want to be here, because people were now looking at me weirdly, but no one wanted to help me and no one cared that I was there and looked suspicious.

“Unnie,” I cried out, feeling my eyes start to tear up, why am I crying?

I laughed, I’m so weird.

“Are you okay?”

I spun around so fast, nearly giving myself whiplash, only to stumble back,

SUGA.

The, SUGA, is standing in front of me…

He wasn’t J-HOPE, wait maybe J-HOPE is behind—

“Hello,”

SUGA waved his hand in front of me, probably because I’m dazed out and thinking about another member instead of him, I’m so rude, I can’t appreciate what I have.

I nodded and smiled at him, I was glad that I had a mask on, I don’t think he knows I’m smiling.

Just kill me now.

I bowed, and slowly stepped back.

“Hey, be careful.”

I looked up, when I felt my arm being pulled forward, I stumbled forward only to come face to face with SUGA,

He was looking behind me at something, and I was openly staring at his face. He is very handsome, but he needs to calm down on the eyeliner, I’m sure he doesn’t need it, his eyes are dark and prominent, his eyes tell a story, his nose, his jawline, his lips…

‘Thump, Thump’

I quickly stepped back out of his reach, feeling my cheeks heat up, OMO!

“Mianhae,” I bowed, constantly, and without looking at him, I took off down the nearest corridor I saw, and I kept running until I ran out of breath, and ended up leaning against a wall, trying to catch my breath.

What was I doing? What the hell just happened? Where the hell is Unnie—wait I know that laugh.

I walked back following the sound of that laugh, that I know anywhere, and it led me to a hallway that had vending machines lined up, and low and behold, Kim Jisoo.

She was standing right in front of me, and she was laughing.

I walked closer to her “Unn—”

“Was it actually funny?”

I stopped myself from talking and stepped back hiding behind the vending machine.

Jisoo Unnie was talking to JIN of BTS.

OH.MY.GOD.

First SUGA, now JIN, what is this a mini Fan meet.

“No, your joke was lame, but you said it with such confidence, that it was funny” Jisoo Unnie replied, why does she sound so nice, this is weird.

What is happening to my Unnie?

“But you laughed, that’s all that matters” JIN is talking,

“Maybe next time, I’ll try not to laugh”

JISOO UNNIE! IS FLIRTING! AND SHE’S GIGGLING!

“Then I’ll make it my soul purpose, to always make you laugh”

OH! MY! GOD! JIN IS FLIRTING BACK!

I’ve seen enough dramas to know what’s happening.

“HYUNG”

I looked around the vending machine to see who was calling and I kind of already knew who it was, without seeing who it is… JIMIN.

Yes! I knew it.

“I guess, I’m wanted,” JIN laughed, “Well, I should… Can I get your number?” JIN is asking MY UNNIE for her NUMBER!

SAY YES! If you won’t, I’ll gladly give your number to him.

“Sure,”

OH MY GOD!

~~~~~~~

“Lisa, there you are, I’ve been looking all over for you”

“I’m sure you were,” I said, smirking at her,

Unnies face was still flustered, and she kept looking at her phone as if she just didn’t give her number out to JIN of BTS.

“So, did you see your H-JOPE?”

“J-HOPE! Unnie, J-HOPE!” I growled, and she wasn’t even listening.

“You know what let’s just go home” I muttered,

“But did you meet him?” she asked again, I shook my head. She nodded, “Maybe next time, let’s leave before someone see’s us,” she said,

I nodded as I followed Unnie, who led us out of the building.

Instead of J-HOPE, I met SUGA and for some reason, I feel like I’m cheating, but I’m not, I’m J-HOPE all the—

“Lisa, look,” Jisoo Unnie said, pointing at something ahead of us when I looked up, I saw BTS, ahead of us, all of them and they were walking out, of a room, that had a lot of cameras set up… They must’ve had an interview.

J-HOPE.

J-HOPE is right in front of me and he was laughing, and his arm was wrapped around… SUGA’s shoulder.

SUGA was smiling, and he was laughing—

‘Thump… Thump’

Okay, SUGA has officially become my Bias wrecker.

 

------------------------------