CHAPTER SEVENTEEN – HE SEES ONLY HER

Simple Things

 

“So…” I said out loud staring at everyone in the room, not that it was awkward enough without me having to say anything.

I don't mind the quiet, I love the quiet, I live for the quiet… as long as I'm by myself but being in a room full of guys doesn't help at all.

“What the am I doing here” I growled glaring at Taehyung who dragged me here.

“3 minutes, pay up boys” Bobby called out.

As I watched everyone in the room groan as they all started pulling money out from their pockets.

“Hyung!” Jungkook called out, I glanced at him to see him pulling money out,

“Couldn't you just wait for two more minutes?” Jungkook said, handing his money over to Bobby, who looked like a little kid in a candy shop, he kept smiling at the bundle of cash in his hands.

What the is happening here!

I looked over at Namjoon who was laughing, “We're here to celebrate your bachelor party and what better way to start the night than to piss you off,” he said

.                                                                  

“Whose idea was it?”

Everyone was quick to point at Bobby and Namjoon.

Why am I not surprised.

Bobby smiled, “Oh come on, tonight will be the best and last night you will ever be a single man,” he said throwing his arm over my shoulder.

 I shrugged his arm off, “I don't get married in two months and I'm not single!” I growled, glaring at Bobby who quickly stepped back with both his hands up in surrender.

I turned and glared at Namjoon who was still laughing.

“This was the only time that we all had a free schedule, and some obviously can't come being in the military, although Kook and Mino-hyung were the only ones who had a planned schedule and they both had to lie just to get out. Just for you,” Namjoon said staring at the two.

Yeah right.

I glanced at them and they were both nodding and acting all innocent.

That doesn't work on me.

“Mino can't lie to save his life, and Jungkook wants something out of this,” I said eyeing the two.

Mino stood up “I can lie…” I stared at him as if this wasn’t the first time that I’ve heard this.

“Sometimes,” he added. I shook my head and glanced over at Jungkook.

“And you,” I said pointing at Jungkook, “Am I wrong?

He nodded, “You are wrong, I don't want anything from tonight. Tonight, is all about you. Anything for you Hyung” Jungkook smiled. I know that smile all too well, a smile no one should ever trust.

“More like anything for a str—”

Jungkook quickly covered Donghyuk's mouth, I stared at the two suspiciously.

Str— Strip. Stripper!

I glared at Namjoon “A Strip Club! Really?”

Namjoon smiled, “Nothing gets past you Hyung,” he said, almost on cue. Something doesn’t feel right. I shouldn't trust anyone, and I really don't see myself being in a Strip Club. Especially with these idiots who all like to cause a scene everywhere they go.

Especially these YG boy’s, who have all dubbed themselves as Lisa's brothers, Lisa’s protectors…

Idiots.

“What better way to bond with family than spending time with each other,” Namjoon said,

I stared at everyone in the room and they all had the same smile as Namjoon.

I shook my head, “I'm out,” I said, sitting back down on the couch,

I didn’t miss the way Namjoon and Bobby both groaned in protest.

“Hyung.” they both begged

I stared at the two in disgust “Begging is beneath you,” I said, then I was thrown off when Bobby smiled.

“We didn't think it would have to come to this, but you gave us no option,” he said, pulling out his phone. He stared at it for a while before he turned to Namjoon.

“Are you sure?” Namjoon asked, staring at Bobby before looking down at his phone.

I looked at the two, then to everyone else in the room and some were even shaking their heads. Well, only the Maknaes were.

I glanced back at Bobby who was still smiling. “If he doesn't want to come,” Bobby said staring at Namjoon, then he glanced back at me before moving his phone to his ear.

“Lisa will,” He said, smirking at me, I stood up so quickly.

Bobby smiled “Hey L, he’s out, you’re in,” he said,

I walked towards Bobby and snatched his phone from him.

“Lisa? Please don’t tell me you agreed to this?” I asked, only to frown when she laughed.

“You worry too much old man but don't worry, I wasn't planning on going, this call was… plan B, well technically plan A since I knew you were going to say no, and everyone needed my help to convince you to go”

Of course, they did.

“You should go,” she said, too quickly, for my liking, something doesn’t seem right.

Then I heard screaming and loud music in the background.

I laughed, shaking my head, “You want me to go, so you won't feel guilty about going out,” I said,

“For an old man, you have an amazing hearing” she laughed

“Besides, I don't need to feel guilty. I'm going out for me, not for you, not for anyone else but me. So, go out, have fun… You do know what fun is right?”

I know what fun—

“Enjoy your moment of freedom, because the moment you say I do. I'm tying you to our bed, to do with as I please” she whispered, her voice so sultry, that I had to take a moment to breathe.

Until I heard squealing and loud crackling through the phone,

“Yah! Lisa, you freaking bunny!”

I shook my head hearing Chae yell.

I smirked, “Baby, the moment you say I do, I'm—” I stopped talking when I realized I wasn't alone.

I wasn't alone from the very beginning I started this conversation with Lisa, and I can only imagine the look I had, or the way I talked, or the way I smiled… !

Now everyone was smirking at me… ! Me!

“Yoongi?”

I sighed “Sorry, I can't…” I said glaring at Jungkook and Jimin who were both making kissing faces.

Then I heard her laugh “Say it,”

“What!” I said, turning away from the two only to be staring at a smiling Hanbin and Bobby.

ME!

“What will you do to me when I say, I Do?”

I frowned “Nothing.”

“Fine, then that is what will happen to you tonight if you don't tell me,” she warned

I smirked “That's okay I'm too tired to do anything, being an old man an all”

She laughed “Such a shame, I had yoga today and I was feeling rather… flexible,” she seductively said.

She was really enjoying this.

I stared at everyone in the room before quickly covering the phone,

“Not a ing word, you hear me,” I growled and was satisfied when everyone quickly nodded like little kids.

“Yoongi” Lisa teased.

Flexible.

I sighed, moving my hand away, “The moment you say I Do, I'll worship you every night, handcuffed to our bed because I'm going to make love to you, hard and slow. That every night you'll be praying for me, to never stop and baby you know I deliver, especially for an old man,” I smirked when I heard her squeal.

“I love it when you to me. Screw this wedding, let's get married tonight,” she said

I laughed, I wouldn’t be surprised if she suddenly showed up in front of me tonight, just to drag me to the nearest courthouse,

“You know where to find me, but tonight, it’s about us having fun. So, have fun and… I'll try and have fun, can't promise you anything”

She laughed “Don't worry I wasn't expecting it”

“So, tonight?”

“Definitely tonight,”

I smirked, Worth it.

“I love you”

“I know what you're doing,” I growled,

“Oh, come on” she whined

I shook my head, “Nope, you had your fun,”

“I. Love. You.”

Oh, my sweet Lalisa. No, you don't, you only want to torture me.

“Say it…” she laughed

What have I created?

I sighed, for the hundredth time that day,

“I love you because you’re my star, and I'm your moon,”

ME NOW!

All I can hear is screaming and laughing on the other line.

She put me on speaker!

While everyone in this room was trying very hard not to laugh, knowing that their lives were on the line.

“I'm not sorry babe” I heard Lisa giggle when the laughing had finally died down,

“I know you're not”

“I love you my gummy bear, see you tonight”

“Hn,” I groaned, shaking my head before ending the call.

The things I do for that girl.

“No, you hang up my star” Taehyung teased, slapping Seunghoon on the shoulder,

Seunghoon laughed “No, you hang up my moon,” he said in a high pitch tone.

The two kept going back and forth, hitting each other.

“Okay that's enough” I growled, and the two immediately stopped.

I could feel everyone’s eyes on me, all eagerly waiting for my answer,

it,

“Fine, let's go out and… have fun,” I said

Bobby laughed, “Try not to sound too excited,” he said,

“I’m not”

“I said, try” Bobby smiled, clapping his hand.

I groaned; I'm already going to regret this.

“Let go, let's go” Mino yelled, and everyone cheered, heading for the door.

The sooner we get this over with, the sooner I can go home.

~~~~~~~

I can't believe them.

I stared at everyone in front of me and they were running, all over the place, some were at the counter ordering food, some already claiming their areas, and some checking their balls… Bowling balls.

“Did you actually think we were going to a strip club” Namjoon laughed as he stood next to me,

I shrugged my shoulders, “I don't know… bowling really wasn't the first thing on my mind,” I said,

Namjoon chuckled throwing his arm over my shoulder.

“Were idols, going to a strip club will tarnish us all… or were you secretly wanting to go to a strip club, it was suggested” Namjoon smirked.

“Besides” he added, looking over at Jungkook “That idiot wanted to see how many strikes he could make, he and DK made a bet.”

“Of course, they did,” I said looking around the bowling arena, that was filled with male idols running around like children.

“Still regret coming?” Jin asked, I glanced at him and he was already holding a tray of food.

“Nah,” I said shaking my head, “Here. Here is perfect,” I said shrugging Namjoon’s arms off me and walking over to Mino. I glanced back at Namjoon and Jin,

“Are we playing, or what.”

~~~~~~~

I stumbled into the apartment, before glancing back at everyone to shut up because their giggles were the only thing I could hear.

After bowling, Junhoe suggested we go clubbing, at the time we all thought it was a bad idea. So, we ignored him… and yet somehow, we all ended up at club NB2 and drank till we couldn’t drink anymore.

Which is how we all ended up walking back to my apartment. An apartment I thought was close by.

It was closer in my mind.

Hopefully, there won't be any news articles about 15 idols stumbling home drunk and singing along to Big Bang Sunbaenims ‘We Like to Party.’

“Hyung, you’re so drunk” Hanbin joked,

I stared at Hanbin, “Says the guy, with lipstick on”

Hanbin stared at me confused before looking at everyone, who were all trying to keep a straight face and trying not to alert the poor soul, that he had lipstick smudges all over his face and neck.

What the hell did he do?

“Is something on my face?” Hanbin asked, Bobby, shook his head trying not to laugh before he quickly turned away.

Taehyung smiled as he stepped in front of Hanbin “You just have a little smudge here,” he said smearing the lipstick mark even more on Hanbin’s face.

“There clean” Taehyung smiled,

Hanbin smiled. “Thanks, Hyung”

Honestly, you have to be careful with Taehyung, there's a reason why he won, Best Actor. 4 years in a row.

Suddenly the lights went on surprising us all. We all froze as if we were caught in an act. An act of drunken stupidity.

I groaned trying to adjust to the light and was I going to yell at whoever decided to turn the lights on. Only to be left stunned, because standing in front of us was my beautiful wife to be.

Lisa stood near the light switch and was rubbing her eyes. She stood in front of us wearing my black shirt that was barely covering her long legs, that was on full display.

She frowned, staring directly at me, “You know, it's 3 in the morning” she groaned then stared at everyone else, “And your annoying giggling, woke me up. For a moment, I thought you were all teenage girls wanting to get an autograph… how disappointed I am to find it’s all grown men… who still giggle,” she said, her hands now resting on her hips.

We all looked at each other, what I didn't expect was for myself to start giggling along with everyone. Yet, I did. I’m ashamed of myself.

“You're too cute to be yelling,” Jin said, smiling at Lisa who was suddenly not angry anymore as she stood there with a big smile on her face.

She giggled shaking her head “Thanks Oppa, any way you guys hungry?”

Everyone nodded.

She laughed, “I'll make you guys something,” she said before walking back towards our room.

“Where’re you going?” I called out.

She stopped and turned back to face me, and she smiled, “I’m going to our room to change and put proper clothes on because I was expecting you to come back home to me and tear off the new Victoria Secret lingerie I got you,” she said smirking before she disappeared into our room and closing the door behind her.

!

“Out,” I said, more like slurred but who cares because I was glaring at everyone there, telling them to get out of my apartment. Why did I think it was a good idea to bring them here?

They all laughed, ignoring me as they started taking their shoes off, some walked straight towards the kitchen, while others went to the lounge.

Great. Just great.

“I’m Huuuunngryyyy!” Chanwoo yelled, leaning against Jimin who nodded as well as the two walked towards the kitchen.

“Kookielizasayzatsheiillmayussssomefingsooo-NO!” Jungkook slurred his words, that the only thing I could understand was No. He and Donghyuk were already stumbling towards the couch.

“We should really think about stopping those two from drinking,”

I turned to see Bobby, laughing at Jungkook and Chanwoo, who were both stumbling around,

Bobby stood next to me gripping my shoulder “But those two are right because I’m starving as well” he said walking towards the lounge and grabbing the remote.

Great. Just great.

Lisa walked out wearing my black sweatpants and her grey sweatshirt as she walked straight into the kitchen, tying her hair up in a ponytail and pushing everyone out especially Junhoe who was trying to get into the fridge.

“Out!” she laughed while everyone groaned walking to the lounge.

I say out and no one listens, she says out and they all leave.

Namjoon and Jin stayed back in the kitchen helping her since they weren't as hammered as the rest of us.

“Are you coming in or are you planning on staying in the hallway?” Lisa asked staring at me.

I just nodded and she laughed, walking towards me, her arms going around my shoulder before she kissed me on the lips.

She smiled “Go in the lounge and make sure those boys don't ruin anything or delete any of my dramas” she whispered,

I nodded.

“Are you okay?” she asked concern was written all over her face.

I nodded, “I had fun,”

She laughed “I can tell, you never bring visitors back this late, actually the only time you come home this late is because you're at the studio”

I nodded.

She laughed again “So, how was bowling?”

I nodded.

She shook her head smiling “You know, I had suggested that you all go to a Strip Club, but Joon oppa and Bobby oppa went all shy on me as if I haven't been through there computers.” she laughed shaking her head.

“You suggested it?” I asked

She nodded, “Of course, but bowling was more appealing, considering those YG boys like to make bets, over stupid things”

Which reminds me, Namjoon, Mino, and Jinwoo-hyung owe me money.

“A strip club would have been entertaining and I wanted you to be sure if I really was the one, that was your only escape” she laughed.

I frowned as I cupped her face “I love you, and only you,”

I smiled feeling her cheeks heat up against my hands, “You’re strong, you're independent, you're beautiful, you're… kind of smart,” I said as she laughed, her hands now covering mine,

“You're a master in the kitchen a beast in the bedroom—”

“Beast, really?” she interrupted; I shook my head at her before I decided to cover .

I smirked “I'm talking,”

“I don't really talk much about my feelings, nor do I like too, because my feelings are in my music. It doesn't make sense to others, but it makes sense to me. My music tells a story about the way you make me feel… How you make me feel, alive.” I said

How am I talking so much?

“You once showed me that I make your heart, beat fast, every time we kiss,” I said, and I could feel her smile behind my hand as she slowly nodded.

“But you, Lisa, you make my heart, beat,” I said

“I'm alive knowing that you are in my life. You are my life”

She moved my hand away pulling me into a hug, her arms going around my shoulders with her head buried in my neck.

“If you think for a minute, that I would ever escape… think again, because you, my love, you’re stuck with me,” I whispered against her head,

“I love you” she whispered

Then I froze when I heard clapping and cheering, I turned to the side to see everyone in the lounge… staring at us.

Ahh, !

“How long?” I groaned.

Jimin smiled “Long enough to know you had fun,” he said while everyone laughed.

“Wait, Lisa suggested a strip club?” Jin asked as he stood in the middle of the kitchen staring at Namjoon. “For sure I thought it was you or Bobby who wanted to go,” he said, turning his attention to Bobby, who shook his head.

Namjoon laughed, “Baby doll suggested it, she was even willing to pay for it”

“Lisa be rolling in money, our little superstar,” Bobby called out, swiping his hand as if throwing money in the air.

I smiled when Lisa buried her head into my chest, while she clutched the back of my shirt.

“Sho beee rolllllllin n moneeeeey aaan looove callssss” Jungkook slurred, at least I understood him this time.

I frowned, “Those ing love calls, you’d think, me professing my love and telling the world that Lisa is mine and only mine. I thought the love calls would stop, Nope, they ing increased” I growled, and I could feel Lisa's laugh vibrate against my chest.

“Well, I think a woman in love is the best kind,” Donghyuk said we all stared at him while he shyly scratched the back of his neck.

“You, planning on stealing someone's girl” Bobby smirked.

Donghyuk shook his head “Ani,” he quickly said waving his hand “What I meant was, I find that when a woman is in love, she’s more beautiful than love itself.” Donghyuk smiled.

Junhoe nodded sitting next to him, “Love comes in many forms. What we see, to what we choose to believe. What is love if not a feeling of hope, of sadness, of joy, or in its true form? Love is simply pain, the pain of giving, the pain of receiving. Love is pain.”

The room was in complete silence as we all stared at Junhoe who was lost in his own world.

This guy and his poems.

Everyone stared at each other before we all burst out laughing at him.

“Love is pain” Lisa whispered.

I nodded “Love is pain,” I said kissing the tip of her nose as she giggled.

While Junhoe and Donghyuk were both being teased by everyone, one for being Casanova the other a Shakespeare.

“By the way,” Lisa said, causing everyone to stop laughing, and stare at Lisa who was looking at Hanbin, “I've been meaning to ask,”

Hanbin smiled and nodded at Lisa, while I tried not to laugh at his face,

Lisa smiled “Oppa, what happened to your face?”

“What do you mean?” Hanbin asked, then he stared at everyone who all shrugged their shoulders as if nothing was wrong.

Lisa laughed shaking her head, “Go look in the mirror Oppa” she said,

Hanbin Looked at Lisa, then at everyone before he quickly stood up and rushed towards the bathroom.

“AARRGH! YAHH! YOU! TRAITORS!!” Hanbin yelled

Everyone stared at each other and then we all started laughing again.

~~~~~~~

We all sat around in the kitchen, eating food that Lisa ordered and paid for because she was not planning on cooking for fifteen people and cleaning up after them.

We laughed, we joked, told stories of our night. Lisa listened as everyone explained in detail what I did at the club, A story of me and an epic dance battle with Jungkook and Chanwoo and the loser had to take five shots of tequila, which is why I’m still standing.

I could tell she was proud of me.

Once we all finished eating and I wanted to kick everyone out. Lisa just had to save the day. It was 6 in the morning and she refused to let them go home in their current state and that they could all sleep in the lounge.

Seunghoon and Junhoe were quick to help Lisa layout the futons, while Namjoon and Jin took out the spare pillows and blankets.

I had a spare room but Bobby, Yunhyeong, Jimin, and Taehyung won a bet, a bet I had no idea had happened until I saw the four of them run towards the room.

I didn't think my lounge would be big enough, to accommodate these idiots but it did and just like that, they were all consumed by sleep the moment their heads hit the pillow.

Lisa and I stood over them, watching them snore away as she giggled, hugging me close.

“I feel like a parent” Lisa mumbled, and I nodded in agreement, watching Mino trap Jinwoo in a bear hug.

“I find it scary,” I said

“That Mino could strangle you in your sleep, or that we tucked in a bunch of kids, that make us feel like parents”

I laughed, “That I feel like a parent,” I said, staring at her.

“So, do I,” she said as we stared down at our supposed kids…

“I'm not ready for kids,”

“I’m not ready for kids,”

We both looked at each other and we both laughed.

I smiled, “At least not now” I added.

She smiled, “Definitely not now,” she whispered,

“Come let’s get you to bed and we’ll talk about not wanting kids,” she said, leading me towards our room as I held her hand.

She looked back at me smiling, “But, if we do decide to have kids, I want a girl, who has your pale skin and gummy smile” she said,

I smiled “I want her to have your energy,”

She stared at me in shock, shaking her head.

“No way, one energetic Lisa is enough, but two, I don’t think you could handle us old man,” she said,

I laughed, only to stop once I saw our bed, I smiled climbing into bed and pulling Lisa with me. We both went under the blankets and I pulled her close as she laid on my chest.

“I’m tired, let's sleep now” I yawned, I could feel her laugh vibrating against my chest.

“What! No way, you woke me up, so you have to stay awake,” she said.

“I love you; you know I do, but sleep is my number one priority… then you,” I said, my eyes slowly closing, I smiled hearing her laugh again.

“Fine, but when we get married, I'm number one,” she said, I smiled with my eyes still closed, I nodded pulling her closer, sniffing her hair.

“Yep, number one, forever” I whispered kissing the top of her head. “Until you give me a daughter,” I yawned, earning a pinch on my arm, that my eyes shot open.

“I'm number one” she frowned, glaring at me.

I stared at her and smiled “Okay, your number one, always” I whispered, leaning forward to kiss her forehead.

 

*****SPECIAL CHAPTER*****

 

(LISA P.O.V.)

“Are you sure you don't want to hold your wedding in your homeland?” Chaeyoung asked,

I looked up at the mirror to see her standing behind Bomi Unnie, our hairstylist.

I smiled shaking my head and she frowned,

“What bought this up?” I asked putting my phone away, she walked towards the mirror and turned to face me.

“Remember when I was in Thailand about a month ago, your parents invited me over for dinner, we talked and they are truly excited about the wedding, they couldn’t stop talking about it, but being there made me realize… I mean, I love Yoongi Oppa, but does he acknowledge your culture.”

I smiled looking at how concerned she was, how can I not love her.

“Yoongi wanted to have the wedding in Thailand”

“Serious?” Chae asked, I laughed at her reaction and nodded.

“Seriously, he wanted to have our wedding in the place that I was born in,” I said

“But why didn’t—you didn't want to,” she said, as she stared at me confused.

“I thought about it a lot, he wanted to have it with my family, surrounded by my culture, he wanted to have our wedding in my hometown, he was very sweet about it and he was enthusiastic and nice… sometimes,“ I said when Chae raised both her eyebrows at the idea of Yoongi being nice and enthusiastic in the same sentence.

I laughed “I said sometimes,” she shook her head laughing along,

“But I said no. I love my country, I love my culture, I love my family, I love my parents, and they all love South Korea.” I said,

“They love South Korea, mainly for looking after their only daughter, but you’re my family Chae, so is Jennie-unnie and Jisoo-unnie you're my sisters. Our managers, our stylist, everyone in YG who I have come to know are my family, and my family is here in South Korea, my home is here and has been for nearly 13 years and will continue being my home.” I smiled at Chae who I could tell was going to cry.

“Besides the reason I want to get married here, is because I met Yoongi here, I fell in love with him here, we did everything together here, and through it all, I want to marry Min Yoongi here in South Korea, my home.”

“Oh, my, god. Lisa that was beautiful.”

Chae and I both stared at Bomi Unnie who was now wiping her tears.

“Unnie,” Chae and I said.

Bomi Unnie cried, “Don't mind me… I'm just… I'm going to leave you two alone and I will just…” she sniffed.

“Thank you, for thinking of me as your family” Bomi Unnie cried, as she left the room.

I stared after her hoping she was okay, and I hope she won't tell any of the managers or stylist because then they will all start crying and feeling guilty that they yelled at me for making their work harder for them or maybe it’s not a bad idea if she does tell them.

Then I heard crying, I smiled already knowing who the cries belong to, I turned to see Chae, wiping her tears.

I moved to stand in front of her, “This is why I didn't tell you in the first place” I laughed opening my arms and pulling her into a tight hug as she cried into my shoulders.

“Stop crying you're going to ruin your make up,” I laughed

Chae pulled back and I smiled at her reaching for the tissue as I carefully dabbed at her tears.

“Yoongi loves everything about me, and my parents love him,” I said,

“We didn't need to compromise over something like this. The simple fact is, South Korea is a big part of my life, of our life” I said, cleaning her face and making sure her makeup wasn't ruined.

Only to have her start tearing up, again.

“Yah! Park Chaeyoung stop crying.” I laughed as she nodded her head.

“I can't help it,” Chae cried, then she surprised me when she grabbed my shoulders,

“I want the best for you, I always have, and I always will, and I know Yoongi Oppa will treat you with the highest respect because he truly loves you.” Chae cried wiping at her eyes and destroying her makeup at the same time.

Pabo!

“Sit,” I said, removing her hands and moving her to sit in the chair, I once sat in as I stood in front of her.

I smiled “How can I marry Yoongi if my wife still can't look after herself” I laughed when Chae pouted.

She nodded, grabbing my hand, “That's right, you're married to me, so, you're not allowed to get married because I haven't signed the divorce papers” she cried

I smiled, dabbing at her tears and applying her favourite blush. I was always envious of Chaes perfect complexion, her skin was so soft to the touch, that I always found myself pinching it.

It was just too cute, to not touch it… or pinch it.

“Chae is everything okay?” I asked and her head immediately dropped.

“What's wrong?” I asked lifting her chin up so I could look at her in the eyes.

“I am really going to miss you” she whispered

“I'm not going anywhere,” I laughed “You will always be my wife, Jennie my side chick—”

Chae laughed “You know Unnie hates being called your side chick.”

“I know, that’s why I do it, but she's my number one bae” I smiled “Besides we have a push and pull kind of relationship…”

“Does Yoongi oppa know of your international playgirl ways”

I smirked, “No, and he will never find out” I laughed. Chae shook her head,

“What about Jisoo-unnie?” Chae asked,

“Jisoo-unnie is my mother,” I said and Chae smiled.

“She’s our mother” Chae added,

I laughed, “I'm the favourite,” I said

“Keep telling yourself that,” Chae said, then she smiled.

“I don't need to, it's a fact” I smirked at Chae who was shaking her head.

I smiled down at Chae, finishing the final touches, there wasn't much to apply when you look like a goddess.

Chae smiled, “There is one thing that Yoongi oppa will never have, that I have,” Chae said

I stared at her confused and she smirked, standing up as she walked towards the mirror, her fingers combing through her hair as she glanced back at me.

“I kissed you first before Yoongi-oppa,”

I laughed at her when she flipped her hair over her shoulder.

She’s truly a beautiful soul and… my second kiss.

 

------------------------------

 

“How was it? How was your first kiss?”

I stared at Chaeyoung, who sat on my bed looking so eager to know something, I laughed,

“Well,” I said taking off my jacket and throwing it on my bed, as I sat down next to her,

“I don’t know, it was nice, a bit awkward, Jungkook does have soft lips and he wasn’t forceful or aggressive… he let me take the lead… I guess, I think, because I had no idea where to put my hands or if I should open my mouth, I was overthinking all the time, but it was nice…”

Chaeyoung smiled, “But it wasn’t… fireworks or life-changing, or fire and water all at once,” she asked.

I nodded, “I also think Jungkook thought the same, because we both sat in the car silently, just staring at the cars going by,” I laughed, falling back against my bed,

“I think Jungkook and I should just stay friends…” I sat up looking at Chaeyoung, “Like you and Junhoe,” I said, Chaeyoung smiled,

“Then if Jungkook is anything like Junhoe, then he would be a loyal and truthful friend,” she said

I nodded, Jungkook will, I know he will.

“What were you expecting your first kiss to be like?” Chaeyoung asked,

I smiled “Nothing, I don’t want to expect anything, I just want to know, you know, like… unexpected but worth it.” I said,

Chaeyoung laughed, “Are you sure you’re not expecting anything?”

I shook my head, “I just think it should be out of the blue, spon—”

My eyes grew big when I felt lips against mine.

Chaeyoung has her lips pressed against mine, we’re kissing, I’m actually kissing a girl, my friend, my best friend… what the—

Then she pulled away, “How was that for spontaneous?” Chaeyoung asked,

I stared at her in shock, “Huh?” I managed to croak out and she laughed,

“Was that unexpected for you?” she asked smiling at me,

I laughed, “Definitely unexpected but…”

“But?” Chaeyoung asked, leaning closer, I shook my head pushing her away, and laughing at her face,

“But… it wasn’t worth it” I laughed trying to avoid a pillow that was thrown at me,

“I can’t believe, I wasted my kiss on you,” Chaeyoung said,

“I can’t believe you kissed me,” I said, Chaeyoung only shrugged her shoulders and flipped her hair,

I smiled, “You seem so confident, I like it, but what happened?”

Chaeyoung smiled, “I don’t know, I just feel confident,” she said.

I nodded, “Maybe it’s because you are turning 17 in two days,”

“You mean 18,” she interrupted,

I laughed, “Right, Korean years… I always forget about that”

Chaeyoung only smiled, “I will officially be an adult, well, if we were in Australia, I don’t think– but who cares, I will be an adult,” she yelled, I stared at her and laughed,

“Yes, you will, and a beautiful one at that,” I said, smiling when her cheeks turned red,

I laughed “Ahh, there’s the Chaeng I know”

“Chaeng?” she asked, and I nodded

“Since you will be an adult soon, you need a nickname, a nickname only I can give you, so, Chaeng,” I said, smiling at Chaeyoung who nodded.

“Chaeng… I like it”

“Of course, you have no choice but to,”

“YAH!” she yelled, and I laughed,

“Chaeng”

“What”

“Chaeng”

“Yah” I laughed looking at Chaes face… ahh Gwiyeobda

“Chaeng”

“YAH! Lalisa!” She yelled, I stood up and laughed,

I stared at her and she glared at me, and the next thing I know, I’m running for my life.

“CHAENG!”