CHAPTER THIRTEEN – HE MISSES HER

Simple Things

CHAPTER THIRTEEN – HE MISSES HER

 

“So, what's the first thing you're going to do when you leave this place?” Kang Joo asked.

Lee Kang Joo, my companion for these past two years, although his personality was annoying and he easily forgets, he often reminded me of Jimin and Taehyung combined, a terrible combination, but he’s loyal and a good friend, just like Jimin and Taehyung.

“Do you remember our first week, and I told you I had a girl waiting for me,” I said sitting down on the floor, folding my clothes and neatly packing them away.

He laughed shaking his head “Yes, and I remember saying that she was probably cheating on you, right at that very moment”

I nodded, remembering his words, and for two years he still chose not to believe it, which to be honest I gave up on trying to convince him… in the first week of us, meeting, I hate repeating myself.

Then he suddenly stopped laughing and looked at me.

“You weren't kidding, were you?” Kang Joo asked

I shook my head.

“But you, I mean, for two years… wait, what?” he said.

I smiled shaking my head at his reaction, I can only imagine what his reaction will be when I tell him who my Fiancé is.

“I thought… but you're… I mean, you’re not allowed… are you? You weren't really convincing… wait, so that means… that necklace… I mean the ring…” Kang Joo stuttered.

I nodded and the idiot had the nerve to jump on me, clapping my shoulder.

“YAH! BOUNDARIES!” I yelled, trying to push him off, but he ignored me, as he always does.

“Is she an idol? Is she an actress? a model? or is she some random chick you met in the club and got her knocked up, so you’re forced to marry her. but all she really wants is your money and then you find out the baby isn’t really yours, but you’re forced to look after the baby…”

WHAT?

“But if she’s an idol, it better not be a Blackpink member,” he said.

I stared at him before pushing him off.

Wait, I didn't know he was a fan of girl groups, or that he has no life…

I've known Kang Joo for two years, two years and not once did he mention his love for girl groups, or acknowledging Blackpink’s existence, one of the reasons that made me like the guy and our interest in Hip Hop. American Hip Hop but now, knowing that he likes Blackpink, I feel… betrayed.

I frowned “She is, and I suggest you find someone some other girl group to fanboy over,” I said as he pouted.

Yuck!

“Why Blackpink?” I asked, only out of curiosity, because I haven’t learned anything from being curious and how it always backfires.

He smiled “Lisa-ssi”

For sakes.

“I saw her, 2 months ago…”

Okay, 2 months… I don't feel that betrayed,

I sat there, listening to him talk about how amazing my Fiancé is. As if I didn’t know.

“Not only is she beautiful, but she’s also very kind, she always thinks of others before herself and I really admire her for that. The first time I saw her, she was helping my Halmeoni, Lisa-ssi didn't know my Halmeoni and she didn't need to help her, but she did. Halmeoni was holding her shopping bags when Lisa-ssi came over to her and helped Halmeoni with her shopping bags, all the way to my Halmeoni’s car and from that moment, I knew, I found—”

“Stop talking about my Fiancé” I interrupted him before he took it too far.

He stared at me in shock. then in disappointment, then anger.

Who wouldn’t,

He sighed “You, are one lucky bastard Hyung, I hate you,”

I laughed watching him pout.

Yuck!

“What you said about her, they’re all true, she’s amazing,” I smiled at Kang Joo who was nodding at every word.

“You actually told him?”

Kang Joo and I both turned towards the doorway to see Namjoon, standing there, leaning against the door with his arms folded.

“He actually believed me,” I said looking over at Kang Joo who slowly nodded.

Then Kang Joo looked at Namjoon, “Is that what you meant by start looking for another bias” he said,

Namjoon laughed as he nodded.

I looked at Namjoon who smirked “When he told me who his ideal type was Lisa, I told him to keep looking, who would have thought that the two of you would have more in common than music” he smirked.

I glared at him and Namjoon only snickered, walking into the room.

“When was the last time you saw her?” Kang Joo asked

I looked over at Namjoon who was smirking,

“Jin's wedding,”

 

------------------------------

 

“I can't believe it's finally happening, The first BTS to officially be off the market,” Namjoon said.

“And soon it will be you” he added glancing over at me.

Not soon enough.

“Have you seen Lisa?” Jimin asked.

I looked over at him and shook my head.

I got out yesterday hoping to see her, but the girls had a 'NO GUYS ALLOWED' retreat in Hongdae, we talked over the phone, more like she talked, and I listened till Jennie took her phone away, yelling some nonsense about rules.

But seeing her… as in face to face…

“, I haven't seen her for nearly… wait… 6 months now… ,” I frowned.

I could feel everyone’s eyes on me.

“What!” I growled, staring at all of them.

“Hyung, you came out 4 months ago for your birthday, didn’t you see her then?” Jungkook asked,

Then Taehyung started laughing and everyone was now staring at him.

“That was around the same time that Blackpink was having their US tour,” he said,

I glared at Taehyung who was still laughing.

“Damn! 6 months,” Jin said walking into the room, smiling to himself

“And since you didn't tell Army or Blinks about your relationship, she couldn't come to visit you” he laughed.

“Okay, I get it, stop rubbing it in,” I growled as everyone laughed.

“Where's Hobi?” Namjoon asked

We all looked around the room and realized that there were only 6 of us in the hotel room since our managers and stylist had already left the room and went downstairs to the bar.

“He left the rings in his hotel room,” Jin said, who stood in front of the mirror, checking himself out, who didn’t look concerned and yet somehow, we all looked concerned for him.

Instead, he smiled and said, “It's okay, it's only upstairs”

“Hyung I told you to give the rings to Jungkook,” Jimin said.

Jin shook his head laughing.

“Honestly, from the moment I woke up, I’ve been happy, I’m happy, and all I care about right now, is marrying Jisoo and making her my wife,” he said, still staring at himself in the mirror.

I wonder, would I feel the same on my day? I think a part of me would freak out and the other part would just be… who knows.

“Have the two of you talked about what you plan on doing like… kids?” Taehyung asked

Jin stared at us still smiling, then he looked back in the mirror and he nodded.

“We have, and we’re not ready for kids. Jisoo is still focusing on her career and so am I, we want to archive as many things as we can,”

“Then why get married?” Jimin asked “Don’t people get married for kids or are you trying to stake your claim on her so that every man knows that she belongs to you” Jimin added.

Jin laughed shaking his head,

“Jisoo is strong, and she belongs to herself. I want to marry her, not to stake my claim,” he said smiling,

“But to be that person, who supports her in every decision she makes, to catch her when she falls, to hold her up when she's tired, to keep her warm when she's cold. I want to be there for her, whatever it may be, whenever it may be, but to be there and stand next to her is more than I can ask for” Jin said

“Damn Hyung, that was deep, way too deep, even for you,” Jungkook snickered along with Jimin and Taehyung.

Namjoon and I looked at each other, smiling before looking back at Jin who was smiling at the three. I don't think anything could take his smile away.

“I'm happy for you Hyung, we all are,” Namjoon said, and we all nodded looking at Jin.

“I'm just glad I get to share this moment with my brothers,” Jin said.

Suddenly the doors burst open, to see an exhausted Hoseok, who was bent forward with his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

“I got… I got… the… I got the rings… and I also found—”

He didn't get the chance to finish his sentence, but if he did, I have a feeling he would’ve said something like, 'I found your Fiancé, who couldn't wait any longer to see you since she knew you were here'

I laughed when Lisa came running in and jumped into my arms, I almost lost my balance, but I caught her in time as her legs wrapped around my hips and I held her close, her lips were already against mine, I smirked into our kiss.

“I missed you too,” I laughed when I finally pulled away and she kissed me all over my face, staring down at me.

“ your beautiful” I whispered.

She blushed, I smiled feeling her hands resting on top of my shoulder.

“You know, there are other people in the room,” Taehyung said out loud.

She smirked down at me, “I know, I just don't care,” she whispered leaning down to kiss me again.

I smiled; she stole the words right from my mouth.

“Love is in the air,” I heard Jin say

I pulled back, laughing at Lisa, who looked disappointed that I stopped.

I looked over at Jin who winked at me.

“The wedding is in forty minutes, I will be downstairs ordering myself a drink, I suggest everyone join me, and we shall give you two the privacy you need,” Jin announced walking out.

Namjoon laughed shaking his head before following after Jin, along with Jungkook and Hoseok who were both laughing.

“I don't get it, why do we have to leave, Hyung has his own room” Taehyung mumbled.

“Because the sooner you get out, the sooner I can spend more time with my fiancé. So, get out!” Lisa yelled not even glancing over at Taehyung who flinched at her voice.

“Rude” Taehyung mumbled while Jimin laughed patting his shoulder, “Remember, when she was that kind girl who always asked for help, or showed ageyo every time we were sad,” Taehyung mumbled.

I laughed looking back at Lisa who was only staring down at me, her fingers now tracing my face.

I glanced over at Jimin who grabbed Taehyung and quickly led him out.

“There is still so much you need to learn about,” Jimin said looking at Taehyung before closing the door behind him not before winking at me.

Once the door’s closed, her lips were back on mine.

“Bedroom,” Lisa murmured in between our kisses.

“Yah, slow down” I smirked,

I miss this, I miss her.

“No, do you know how long it's been,” she said planting kisses all over my face.

“Yes, I do” I laughed, walking back towards the couch and I fell back, smiling when she squealed, her legs still around my waist, my hands gripping her thighs.

I leaned back against the couch, she leaned forward, her forehead pressed against mine with her eyes closed. I pulled back cupping her face, admiring every single detail.

“I love you” I whispered, her eyes shot open as she leaned back and her smile.

“I love you more” she said, then I glanced down at what she was wearing.

“” I groaned; how did I not notice this dress…

She giggled as she held on to my hands as she stood up, “So, bedroom”

She squealed when I suddenly stood up holding her close to me and threw her over my shoulder slapping her , and what a fine it is.

“Yes, the ing bedroom” I called out.

I walked into the bedroom and threw her on the bed, her laugh was the only thing I could hear and the only thing I want to hear… and her my name

“The door” she laughed, I ignored her as I stood at the end of the bed, staring down at her.

Her short blonde hair framing her small face as she laid there wearing, this long sparkling black dress, that was hugging her body so perfectly, it was a crime for her to even wear it, but my favourite part about this dress as I admire her in it, was the front, it had a very low and revealing cut and very inappropriate for a wedding, but she looks hot.

And she’s all mine.

Reminder to put a jacket over her before we leave.

“Like what you see,” she whispered as her hands slowly moved up her body, before combing through her hair.

Such a tease.

“More than you know,” I said, shrugging off my jacket and slowly ing my shirt.

“But I have a feeling you might like what you see as well,” I said smirking, when she her lips, her very red and plump lips.

Shrugging my shirt off, I smirked when she lay there openly staring at my chest, I could feel the ring against my chest, along with my dog tags.

“I do, I like it a lot” she whispered, smirking up at me.

I took one step closer to the bed when I heard the front door burst open.

“LISA! how dare you run away from me! We still have your hair to do!”

I frowned, knowing exactly whose voice it was.

Jennie Kim.

, I should have locked the door.

I looked at Lisa, who sat up frowning, ‘I told you to get the door’ she mouthed, looking disappointed… so am I,

I turned back to see Jennie; her arms folded as she glared at Lisa. She wore the same dress as Lisa, only it was a different colour.

 

(Chaeyoung-Green, Jennie-Peach, Lisa-Black)

 

“We’ll talk about this later, so get up,” Jennie said as she came storming in ignoring my presence like she always does and went straight towards Lisa.

“Unnie” Lisa groaned when she was pulled up and forced out of the bed.

For a short girl, she’s very strong.

“Do you know how long it took to put that dress on, and your make-up, which we have to do all over again and we haven’t even done your hair,” Jennie growled, shaking her head.

Then she looked at me as she eyed me up, then she smirked

“You look hot Min”

“Unnie,” Lisa groaned in embarrassment, pushing Jennie out who was laughing at Lisa.

Jennie stopped and she pointed at me.

“You,” she said, glaring at me “This is an important day for Jisoo-unnie and Jin-oppa and I suggest that we keep it that way, I don't want any scandals breaking out today. We're all adults and I would like to keep it that way and… no during this event.”

I ing hate life right now, I glanced at Lisa and she was covering her face. Jennie looked at us, shaking her head before pulling Lisa away,

I just stared at Lisa in that dress.

.

“But tonight,” I called out before they could leave.

I smirked looking at Lisa who was blushing and staring right at me.

“You are mine, and I'm ripping that ing dress off you,” I said, smirking at Lisa who was biting her lips.

“Gross,” Jennie said rolling her eyes as she dragged Lisa away.

“Who’s to say I won't tear your clothes off first,” Lisa yelled back.

“Lisa!” Jennie scolded

I laughed hearing Lisa laugh.

, I love her.

I growled, “I need a very long cold shower if I am to ever survive this wedding.”

 

------------------------------

 

“That long?” Kang Joo asked

I nodded, I mean we talked over the phone but other than that, we don't really see each other.

I could see Namjoon laughing on the side and I know exactly what he was thinking about.

“What happened?” Kang Joo asked, looking at Namjoon who was still laughing.

I really hate him.

Namjoon glanced at me and smiled, “The wedding was beautiful. We all laughed, cried… Jisoo was beautiful in her dress, and Jin-hyung couldn’t stop crying but…” Namjoon smirked, I glared at him knowing where this was going.

“It was the reception, that's when everything just…”

I frowned shaking my head at Namjoon who was smiling at Kang, Joo who looked curious.

“I apologized,” I growled

Namjoon threw his head back laughing at my expense.

“Shut up,” I warned, only to have Namjoon ignore me and look towards Kang Joo.

“It was ing hilarious,” he said,

 

------------------------------

 

“I'm so happy for Jisoo-unnie,” Lisa said leaning back into her chair.

We were both seated at our table that was close to the dance floor. My left arm hung at the back of Lisa’s seat and her right hand was resting on my thigh and if anyone were to walk by, they would only see two people sitting just a little too close to each other. I’m just glad the lights were dim.

The night was going well, and everyone was enjoying themselves and everyone was leaving Lisa and I alone. It was a miracle; we were finally alone and all I wanted to do was go home. Now.

It didn’t help that her dress was very distracting, especially when her hair was up in a bun exposing her neck and that perfect mole that I always found myself wanting to kiss.

How much longer do we have to stay here.

“And Jin-oppa as well” she added.

Speaking of Jin, one of s in his battalion, who was currently across the dance floor laughing with the rest of Jin’s battalion, was openly flirting with Lisa in front of me, throughout the day, and night.

I'm not the jealous type, I never was and never have, I’m SUGA for sakes, but the way he would touch her shoulders or that he would sometimes fix her dress, or that he would ing tuck a loose strand of Lisa’s hair.

That was my Job.

I know what he was doing, and I know that the knew, he just didn't care… which pissed me off even more.

Lisa didn't really pay much attention to it; she was too nice for her own good since she kept talking and laughing with him along with every other girl here, he just paid more attention to Lisa.

“Yoongi,” Lisa called out, I looked down at her, her head resting on my shoulder as she stared up at me.

“Yeah” I answered, looking back up at the particular guy, who was now staring at us and he kept… smiling.

“Did you hear me?” Lisa asked, sitting up to look at me.

“Yeah, you said it was beautiful”

“And…” she said,

And… I don't know what else, since I’m thinking of ways to cut off— I can’t remember his ing name— hand.

She giggled, “You'll find out soon enough,” she said smiling with that glint in her eye.

, I'm screwed, what did she say?

“Hey, Lisa,”

Lisa and I both stopped and looked up to see the . who had the nerve to smile at me?

I really don’t like him.

“Care for a dance?” he asked, extending his hand out.

NO!

I looked at Lisa who was smiling, she nodded and took his hand, without even glancing at me for permission.

I frowned, watching him lead Lisa to the middle of the dance floor.

Lisa loves to dance, it’s in her blood and I wasn't going to deny her that, but right now, watching her dance with some , whose name I still could not recall, was starting to really piss me off. This wasn’t the first time he has asked her to dance. Haven't they danced enough? That's like the fifth—

“He's really good looking,”

My thoughts of murdering someone was interrupted as I turned to see the bride herself looking out at Lisa.

“Didn't notice” I hissed;

Jisoo laughed, “You know, when I first met him, I thought he would be perfect for Lisa,” she smiled.

She's the bride so be nice.

“He is a high ranked officer, his family own a pharmaceutical business, and he is well honoured in many fields, and he also went to Seoul University to study business,”

“Are you done,” I said, watching the spin Lisa around, she laughed throwing her head back.

“He may be the perfect guy… but…” Jisoo said looking at them before she looked back at me.

“He will never be you. No one could ever compare to you, and I also happen to think he is a giant flirt” she said.

Jisoo is many things, weird, aggressive, brutally honest, but beautiful would always come to mind. She stood there, in a different dress from her wedding gown. How many dresses does she need to wear? Her hair was pulled to her left side, which had flowers decorated all over.

 

(Papilio Wedding Gown – Jisoo’s Wedding Dress)

 

“Can I sit?” she asked, gesturing to the chair opposite me.

I shrugged my shoulders. “You're the bride, you can sit anywhere”

She laughed “These shoes are killing me,” she said, pulling her dress up as she sat down and removed her shoes.

I looked back at Lisa who was dancing as if she was the only one there, or was I looking at her as if she were the only one there.

“Do you want to know why I hate you?”

I looked at Jisoo who threw her shoes aside and sculled back the rest of her champagne. I stared at her waiting for her answer, and to be honest I have a feeling her answer won’t make sense. It never does.

She smiled “I just hate you. Simple as that,”

I stared at her before she broke out laughing.

Definitely 4D.

Then we both turned towards the dance floor to watch Lisa laugh and enjoy herself with everyone dancing around her.

“I'm happy for you,” I looked back at Jisoo, wondering if I heard right.

“You make her smile every day and as long as she’s happy, that’s all that matters to me.”

I smiled, “She makes me happy too,”

“She’s hard work,” Jisoo said,

I nodded “But she’s worth it. Every time”

I smiled looking back over at Lisa who was laughing at something, The —This will be his new name— said, then all of a sudden, The bent forward and kissed Lisa on the cheek, who was smiling up at him.

“WHAT THE !” I yelled gaining everyone’s attention, I stood up so fast that my chair was knocked back.

I nearly ran towards the two, grabbing Lisa's arm, I pulled her behind me, and I punched the guy, right in the face making him fall back, nearly breaking my knuckles, and I could hear all the loud gasp around me.

“Yah! Yoongi!” Lisa yelled, running past me and bending down to The , who unfortunately wasn't bleeding, but she was checking to see if he was okay.

Are you kidding me!

“What the hell,” she said, shaking her head.

“I should be the one saying that! Why was he kissing you?” I growled, not caring that I was now causing a scene and I will probably be scolded, by Jin, Namjoon, and Jennie. Mainly Jennie.

No scandal. it!

Lisa was looking at The , then she looked up at me and then back at him and she had the nerve to laugh.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I glanced back to see Jisoo who was laughing as well.

Am I missing something?

Jisoo smirked “Remember how I said, He would be perfect for Lisa. Well, he would if Lisa was a guy,” she whispered shaking her head,

“Wait, what?”

“I'm gay,” The —I mean, I don’t know his name— groaned

I watched as Lisa helped him stand up and he stared at me, “I kissed Lisa on the cheek because I was telling her that I was leaving because of my husband. Who I love and who is waiting for me at home,” he finished shaking his head.

!

“I'm… I am truly sorry” I quickly bowed, feeling like . And I could hear Jisoo and Lisa still laughing,

“Don't be, I would do the same…” he said leaning forward “If she was my Fiancé” he whispered. I looked around hoping no one heard and realized that everyone was staring but couldn't hear what he had said. How he knew, I could only assume that Lisa had told him, or he was very observant.

If only I was the same.

I looked over at Lisa who was still laughing.

“Pabo,” she said shaking her head.

I’m never going to hear the end of this when I saw Jungkook and Namjoon laughing.

 

------------------------------

 

“Wait you hit a gay guy because you thought he was trying to get with Lisa-ssi” Kang Joo laughed clutching his stomach.

Namjoon laughed “The funny thing was everyone knew that Junyoung-ssi was gay, except for Hyung,” Namjoon said.

“So, what happened after?” Kang Joo asked,

Namjoon looked at me and smiled.

“Well after Junyoung-ssi left, Jin-hyung scolded Yoongi-hyung while Jisoo and Lisa were still laughing, Jennie was pissed because she and I had to try and make sure that there were no videos or pictures taken and everyone had to sign an agreement that said they couldn’t say anything about what went down… that Hyung punched someone for defending Lisa’s honour…”

“In my defence, the guy was really good looking,” I said, and Namjoon nodded.

“He is. Then the night carried on like normal, and slowly people started to leave until it was just us saying our final goodbye to the newlywed couple who had to leave and catch their flight out, but that night, that night was an unforgettable night,” Namjoon said.

I nodded; it truly was an unforgettable night.

 

------------------------------

 

“Take care of yourself Unnie” Lisa cried, into Jisoo's shoulder who was patting Lisa's back.

Jennie stood to the side in JB’s arms, smiling at the two and Chae was crying as Jimin held her close.

Jisoo pulled away smiling at Lisa wiping her tears.

“I'll be back,” Jisoo laughed “I mean, you make it sound as if I'm leaving forever,” Jisoo said shaking her head.

Lisa nodded, she looked at Jin and surprised him when she pulled him into a hug as well “Oppa, take care of my Jichu for me” Lisa whispered.

“I always will Lisa” Jin smiled hugging her back.

“Hyung, don't get too close, you might get punched as well” Jungkook joked, I groaned as everyone laughed.

Then Lisa pulled away from Jin, who patted her head, Lisa smiled as she stepped back, then she glanced down at her feet, then she looked up at me, as walking towards me, I smiled with my arms outstretched and I pulled her into my chest as she cried.

I looked at Jisoo who was smiling as she reached out for Jin's hand.

We all managed to say our goodbyes as the couple left for their honeymoon and slowly, one by one we all started to head back to our hotel rooms, well except for me and Lisa.

I decided to catch a ride with Sejin Hyung, I really didn't want to stay at the hotel because I know, that we will not be left alone, especially in the morning. So, I left with a sleeping Lisa in my arms.

Once we had reached the underground carpark to my apartment building, I got out, still holding onto Lisa and said goodbye to Sejin Hyung, who was smirking, he winked and then he drove off.

I held Lisa close, her head resting in between my neck and shoulder, her arms wrapped around my neck. I smiled down at her, kissing her forehead and carrying her to the elevator keeping my head down hoping to God no one would come in.

I felt relieved to finally be alone as I walked through my apartment and going straight to my room, till I stopped.

I laughed at what I saw.

My room looked like a tornado had passed through.

Lisa's makeup was all over the floor and on the dressing table, and her clothes and mine were scattered around.

I looked down at the girl in my arms, I laughed, she was such a mess, but she was my mess.

I carefully walked through my room, making sure I didn’t step on anything, I went straight to the bed where I carefully laid her down and pulled her shoes off.

I sat down beside her tucking a loose stray of hair behind her ear, reaching out for her makeup removal wipes. I moved her bangs aside trying not to wake her up as I carefully removed all the makeup from her face making sure to clean everything.

She looks more beautiful with her bare face.

“Thank you,” she mumbled; her eyes still closed.

I only laughed, leaning down to kiss her forehead, when she suddenly pulled me down on the bed, next to her. I smiled hugging her from behind and pulling her close to me, my eyes slowly closing, till she spoke.

“I'm sorry I can't tear your clothes off” she yawned, I smiled kissing the back of her neck. I felt her hand rest on top of mine.

“Let's just sleep and will think about tearing each other’s clothes tomorrow” I yawned, hearing her giggle.

“I love you,” she whispered, I smiled burying my nose in her neck and falling into the best sleep I have ever had.

 

------------------------------

 

“Can't say I'm going to miss this place, but I did learn a lot,” I said Looking over at Namjoon and Kang Joo who nodded, Namjoon and I said our goodbyes to Kang Joo, as he walked off to greet his parents.

I looked over at Namjoon who smiled.

“You ready,” Namjoon asked.

I looked at him and nodded taking one last look at a place I had called home for nearly two years.

There was going to be a press conference held and our managers had informed Namjoon and me as soon as they picked us up, not that we already knew. It was a common thing for a celebrity.

They also informed us that the members were going to be waiting for us at BigHit.

Namjoon was the first to get out of the van and I could already see the flashes of cameras and the screams of our fans. I followed after Namjoon making sure my uniform was on correctly, smoothing out my jacket and fixing my hat and tie, we both walked to the middle of the rolled-out carpet, where Namjoon was handed mics, that were all taped together.

Cameras and reporters surrounded us, it was late in the afternoon and I could see the sun going down.

Namjoon was the first to speak, introducing himself and I could see our ARMY screaming in support and holding their ARMY bombs, a sight I have missed.

A reporter walked forward introducing himself as he asked certain questions to fuel our fan’s thirst.

“How happy are you to be back?”

“Any food you wish to eat right now?”

“How happy are you, to see your fans?”

“Were there any songs that encouraged you/that kept you going?”

Questions that Namjoon was already prepared for, while I stood to the side nodding at every single one. Until the reporter asked a serious question.

“Now, that you are back in society is there anything you wish to do?”

Namjoon looked at me before looking back at the reporter and Namjoon nodded.

Namjoon smiled, “I want to make more music,” he said, “I want our ARMY to feel… proud of us” he added, ARMY were all screaming, shouting that they were already proud, and I smiled at that.

“Music, music is my number one goal at the moment, my main priority. I have experienced what others are yet to experience, and some who have already experienced it. I learned that life is short, no matter how one sees it. We learn, we acknowledge, and we grow, and I want to base my music on life and what life means to us. What it means to me” he said, I stared at him in shock.

That was deep.

“And you Suga?” the reporter called out, I looked at Namjoon who handed the mics over.

“What is the first thing you're going to do?”

I laughed because I was asked this same question by Kang Joo, but I never did answer it.

“The first thing I'm going to do…” I looked over at Namjoon who was smiling and shaking his head because he already knew what I was going to say.

I smirked, looking at the reporter…