CHAPTER TWO – HER

Simple Things

 

I was finally back in Korea. Japan was amazing but nothing beats being back home. Nothing will ever beat being back home.

Hyung dropped me back at the apartment, said he couldn't stay cause he had to go somewhere, not that I cared, but I’m sure I saw him smirk as he drove off and I swore he called out, 'lucky bastard'

I ignored it as I always do. I know my members were probably throwing me a surprise/welcome home party. I hope not, I’m too tired, and it was too early for that .

So, I was surprised to walk into an empty apartment. I think this is what Hyung meant when he said lucky bastard. I walked around and couldn't find anyone. Is this my surprise. I must say this is the best surprise ever.

I smiled walking to my room, where I will stay in bed and not be disturbed by loud Maknaes’ I opened my bedroom door, only to stop and be surprised by what I saw… or who was waiting for me…

“Areumdawo,”

There, sitting in the middle of my bed, was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, she sat in the middle of my bed her legs crossed, wearing my white button-up shirt, and she was playing on her phone, and her hair…her hair, it’s orange.

Holy ! She looks hot!

“I have never seen, a more beautiful sight” I whispered, smiling when she finally looked up.

With her newly dyed orange hair, framing her small face, how can anyone be this beautiful? I smiled when her big innocent eyes lit up, when she saw me, her red lips pulled into a big smile. For a moment I couldn't speak. The way she looked, and the way she was looking at me; the way she would always look at me.

“You're home? You're here?” she smiled, then she pouted, “Your home!” she yelled,

I nodded, “It’s normally how this works,” I said, okay, what am I missing here, she does not sound like someone happy to see me.

“No, that's not what I—What I mean is—Oh, it's ruined” she frowned

I laughed at her confused expression. Cute.

She threw her phone aside and stood up on top of my bed, my shirt reaching just at the top of her thighs, her beautiful thighs, connected to those long legs.

She smirked when I looked up at her.

“You dyed your hair?”

She smiled, nodding her head “Yeah, you like?” she asked, I watched her fingers comb through her hair.

I nodded; I’ll love it more when I run my fingers through them.

She pouted, “I wanted to surprise you, which is why everyone's gone, but time was ticking… you're late” she said, slowly taking each step towards me.

I love the way she walks.

I nodded, walking towards the end of my bed, my luggage already forgotten somewhere, I have no idea.

“10 minutes shouldn't really be counted as late” I said, staring up at her, my eyes solely on her.

Her legs, it truly did go on forever, I’ll admit that her legs are better than mine, but I’m not going to admit that out loud. I love my legs and she does too.

She bent forward, her arms going over my shoulders, my hands already reaching out for her legs, starting from her ankles, her soft ankles. My hands slowly moving up past her knees and finally to her thighs, she smiled when I grabbed her thighs and lifted her off the bed, her legs easily wrapping themselves around my waist, I held her close to me holding on to her.

I love the way she wears my clothes especially my shirt's, call it a territorial thing and the fact that she looks beautiful in white.

She pressed her lips against mine before leaning back, her hand's combing through my hair, I closed my eyes enjoying her touch.

“I missed you” she whispered; I opened my eyes staring right into hers. her hand cupping my cheek, her fingers gently touching my lips, as she drew patterns on my face as if memorizing each and every single detail before she pressed a soft kiss against my neck.

“You have no idea how much I've missed you” I moaned, feeling her smile against my neck then she pulled my ear lobe with her teeth,

“Then show me,” she whispered in my ear.

Damn, how am I this blessed to have her in my life?

I smirked and threw her back on the bed, she yelped and started to giggle.

“YAH!” she laughed. I smiled down at her reaching for her ankles.

“The door” she yelled, I ignored her yelling and pulled at her ankles, moving on top of her, she started laughing when I was right above her,  I nuzzled her neck leaving kisses all over her, she started to giggle when I kissed all over her face and I grabbed hold of her thighs, I smirked when she started to moan against my ear.

God, I love this woman.

~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of yelling and laughing, Oh, how it annoyed the out of me, it was loud, and it was disturbing my sleep and anything that disturbs me from sleeping… I groaned

What the is happening out there!

Then memories of what happened yesterday morning, then in the afternoon, and then last night. The best welcome back party ever! I should go away more often.

Lisa.

I smiled reaching out for her, hoping to feel her warm body against mine, this early in the morning—I frowned, I felt nothing but an empty cold space.

Now I’m fully awake. I sat up, looking around my room.

Where the hell is, she?

Normally I'm the one who always has to wake her up, and everyone thought I was the heavy sleeper. We both can sleep anywhere, everywhere, and we can sleep for hours but I’m a light sleeper. A storm could be happening outside, and she could sleep through it as if it was just any sunny day.

“LISA!”

Was that Jin? Why is he calling for Lisa? Wait, is she still here?

“Neh, Jin-oppa”

What the hell is she doing out there? she should be in bed. With me, not with those idiots out there.

“I'm coming but Jimin-oppa is annoying me,”

“JIMIN!” Jin growled, I heard laughing and Jimin being teased by everyone.

She truly is a troublemaker but she’s my troublemaker.

I groaned throwing my covers off and the cold morning air hit me.

Time to face the music, but next time I'm tying her to the bed, so she never leaves.

I walked out pulling my shirt over my head and walked towards the noise.

“HYUNG!”

Too early for this , before the Maknaes could attack me with hugs that were unnecessary and kisses that made me want to punch them.

“Your gifts are in my bag in my room,” I said almost as if I was rapping, and just like that, I was forgotten.

I looked over at Namjoon and Hoseok who both welcomed me back.

“It's good to have you back,” Namjoon said patting my shoulder.

I nodded “It's good to be back.”

Namjoon and Hoseok looked at each other and smiled, I know what they were thinking, lonely bastards.

I ignored them and went to sit down at the dining table and they both followed after, before they both sat down, Namjoon sat next to me and Hoseok sat opposite him, the table in front of us already had food laid out, some of my favourites.

Great. I’m starving, going at it like animals can make you hungry like an animal.

Lisa would kill me if I ever said this to her.

“So, how was your welcome back party,” Hoseok asked smirking,

I ignored him.

Namjoon laughed and Hoseok pouted.

I shook my head at him, “Don’t ever pout, it doesn’t suit you”

Namjoon was now clutching his stomach as he laughed at Hoseok’s face.

“A whole day, you're lucky we agreed,” Hoseok snapped, I stared at the two, then I laughed at them.

“You guys, saying No… to Lisa, that would be the day,” I said,

They both sighed and nodded in defeat.

“So, let me guess you all stayed at Blackpink's dorm,” I said, and they nodded.

I laughed, “The day one of you guy says no to my girl, is the day I will gladly accept you as someone of importance… which probably won't ever happen” I said, which is true, Lisa just has this thing about her that all the members easily fell in love with, which is why no one in BTS, WINNER, IKON, GOT7, and BIG BANG can say ‘No’ to her.

. Even I can't say ‘No’ to her.

Jin walked in followed by Lisa, the two were holding trays of food and drinks, Hoseok quickly got up and helped Lisa, she was still wearing my shirt only it was fully buttoned up and tucked inside her jean shorts. Her orange hair, which was surprisingly easy for me to get used too, was in a side ponytail.

She was beautiful without even trying.

I watched her and Jin place the food on the table before she sat down opposite me, next to Hoseok.

She looked up at me and smiled ‘Morning’ she mouthed, I nodded, and she moved her attention to Hoseok who was suddenly telling her something important.

I don’t see what’s more important than me.

Jin smiled sitting down next to me patting me on the back “Welcome back, now eat” he said.

Before I could even dig in and taste what my salivating mouth was going to enjoy. The Maknaes came running out holding their gifts. Jungkook pushed Jimin away so he could sit down next to Lisa, showing her something, the two smirked, then laughed. Those two together are evil.

I used to wonder why they didn't get together; they were a perfect match; they are a perfect match. I thought so, the members thought so, even our fans thought so.

The funny thing was that it was Jungkook who introduce Lisa to us. I had my doubts at first, I thought Lisa would realize who she truly belonged to and leave me. So, one day I asked her.

 

------------------------------

 

I was sitting on my bed leaning against the headboard, looking through some new tracks on my laptop and Lisa was lying on her stomach her head at the end of the bed looking at her phone her legs up in the air, sometimes when she found something funny she would kick me.

I stared at her and one thing wouldn’t leave my mind, no matter how much I tried to push it out. it, what’s the worst that could happen.

“Do you like Jungkook?”

She stopped playing with her phone as she glanced back at me and she smiled “Yeah, I do” she said

“What!”

Not what I was expecting.

“We actually dated,” she laughed,

“WHAT!”

What the is this turn of events. I didn't know about this, and I sure as hell know that no one else knew about this.

“Well it was just one date, we both liked each other, so he asked me out, I said yes and then we went out. We enjoyed it, it was an amazing date… and then he dropped me off,” she said, suddenly laughing.

“What happened?” I asked

Curiosity getting the best of me.

She smiled, “We kissed,”

Curiosity does kill the cat.

She sat up and faced me folding her legs underneath her.

“What do you mean you kissed?” I asked,

Why isn’t the cat dead already.

“He was my first kiss,” she said smiling, I unconsciously found myself clenching my fist until she crawled towards me “But, I felt nothing, and he did too. We both laughed it off and from then on he became someone I really care about”

“What do you mean you felt nothing?”

Why do I do this to myself? Curiosity getting the best of me AGAIN! I should just tape my mouth up. I don’t even talk this much!

She laughed grabbing my laptop and taking it off my lap and moving it aside. She smiled climbed on to my lap, straddling me, her legs on either side of my hips, with my hands holding on to her hips.

I looked up at her as she looked down at me, “The first time we kissed, do you remember?” she asked cupping my face.

I nodded.

“At the park, you were on the swing, it was dark, and you were blushing, and you were moan—”

“Yeah, well” she interrupted blushing, I smirked.

“That night, it was my third kiss,” she said.

I frowned, “Wait shouldn't I be your sec—” she covered my mouth.

“I'm talking,” she smiled, I nodded, and she removed her hands.

“Well, that night when we kissed. I felt something and I thought that it was just a one-off, that maybe you're just an amazing kisser.” She said and I smirked at her as she rolled her eyes.

“But then we kissed again, and that feeling was amazing, and every time we kiss, I feel it all the time and I don't want to let go of that feeling, I don't want to let go of us” I looked at her then she grabbed my hand and placed it over her heart.

“What are you doing?”

“Feel” she whispered, leaning forward and we kissed, then I felt it, her heartbeat beating against my hand, it was an amazing feeling. Her heart beating against my hand, it was nothing I’ve ever felt before. How have I not noticed this? She pulled back, trying to catch her breath, my eyes closed feeling her breath fan across my face, her forehead leaning against mine.

“Every time” she breathed,

I knew at that moment; I had her heart… and she had mine.

 

------------------------------

 

I stared at the two across from me. Lisa was putting food on Jungkooks plate, while he poured her a drink.

I remember asking Jungkook the same thing, only he said he loved Lisa, and that if I were to ever hurt her, he was going to kill me.

I would’ve laughed at the Maknae making threats, but it was his eyes… they spoke the truth, and I actually feared for my life.

“Thanks, Hyung,” Jimin said, I looked at him, holding his new pair of shoes that he wanted, and they only had it in Japan.

We sat around eating, laughing, catching up, it was moments like this that I was thankful for the life I live, for appreciating the little things in my life.

Then Lisa's phone went off because she was the only one whose ringtone was 2NE1 Sunbaenims, 'I am The Best'.

Lisa answered her phone and we all stared at her as she talked to the person on the other end.

“Unnie, neh… arraso… neh, annyeong,” she said before ending her call, then she stood up and frowned.

“Mian guys, I forgot I have a photoshoot today with Bobby-oppa.” Lisa said before grabbing some kimbap and quickly shoving it in . I shook my head; this isn’t going to end well.

Namjoon and I both laughed at her and she frowned still chewing.

“Slow down,” Jungkook warned. Lisa stared at him as she nodded still trying to eat as fast as she could and ignoring all his warnings, Jungkook shook his head and went back to eating.

“What’s the shoot about?” Hoseok asked

We all watched her try and chew her food, she held her hand up at Hoseok, who was smiling at her, waiting for her to finish, we were all waiting and all I could think about was how bad this was going to turn out.

“No-na-gon” she spat out with rice flying out of and all over Hoseok’s face.

It was quiet, too quiet that no one made a noise, and no one dared to move. Until Jungkook couldn’t hold it in, he fell forward clutching his side as he laughed and before we all knew it, we all busted out laughing, while Hoseok sat there with rice and seaweed all over his face.

Then Lisa started choking, while she repeatedly started hitting her chest,

I stopped laughing and stood up so quickly, nearly jumping over the table, “Yah!” I yelled, she shook her head, waving her hand. Once she finally stopped coughing and trying to catch her breath. Then she smiled,

How can she smile when my heart nearly stopped, I sighed shaking my head, she’s really going to be the death of me.

“Mianhae Oppa,” Lisa said quickly picking at the rice on Hoseoks face,

“Gwenchana,” Hoseok said, he shook his head and smiled at Lisa who stood over him, wiping his face, with my shirt.

Then Hoseok glared at everyone who was still laughing at his misfortune.

Lisa smiled “Okay,” she said, patting Hoseoks cheek. “I gotta go,”

She quickly grabbed some more Kimbap from the table, then she looked down at Jungkook who was still laughing, she shook her head at him before ruffling his hair, he groaned and pushed her away, she laughed poking her tongue out at him, before she walked away.

She suddenly stopped and turned back around to face us, she stared at me and smiled.

“Just wanted to make sure you were still here,” she said,

She ignored everyone that was now laughing and cringing at her, as she stared right at me.

I shook my head at her, as she winked. She really is something. I smiled watching her leave.

“Hyung did you know that Lisa got a lot of love calls after that running man episode,” Taehyung suddenly said, Jimin and Jungkook both nodded.

“She stole a lot of hearts during that episode,” Jin said,

I raised an eyebrow, staring at him, “I thought I didn't need to talk to you”

Jin quickly shook his head, his hand's waving in front of him “You don’t, I was just looking out for her. Do you know how hard it was to keep those guys away from her, and you know how Lisa is with wanting to make new friends, she was killing me that day. My anxiety was already on a high, I felt like I was getting wrinkles just from being around her. Lisa is not good for my face,” Jin frowned, touching his imaginary wrinkles.

I sometimes wonder what goes on in that head of his, then I think to myself… No, I don’t want to know.

“I kind of figured she would, it's hard not to notice her,” I said leaning back against my seat and I could feel everyone’s eyes on me.

“Hyung aren't you worried?” Jimin asked I shook my head.

“No… I'm Suga”