CHAPTER TWENTYFOUR – HAPPY BEGINNINGS

Simple Things

 

This is the end, we've come along way and I have enjoyed every moment of it, (no, I lied this was too much for me to handle… almost thought about giving up but I’m glad I didn’t)

This has been a hard journey for me trying to come up with cheesy and adorable scenes, and so far, I have enjoyed it all.

Heads up, this is a very long, long chapter… like really long. So, pace yourself, not only is it long but it’s also the last.

Thank you for reading my story and showing love it means a lot. Hopefully, it won’t be the end of Yoonlice.

 

------------------------------

 

(Authors P.O.V.)

“Hyung did you do it? You did it? Did you? You did. Right?” Yoongi asked once he saw Sejin Hyung enter the apartment.

Sejin couldn't stop smiling at the flustered and stuttering young boy, that he almost didn't recognize.

“She must be really important for you to go all out,” Sejin smiled as he watched Yoongi’s ears go red as a tomato.

“It's just a date, I think…” Yoongi said shrugging his shoulder.

“You think?” Sejin said, staring at Yoongi in disbelief, “I didn't do all this, just for you to say. You think.

“I didn't exactly say to her that it's a date, I just said do you want to… hang out,” Yoongi said.

Sejin sighed looking at Yoongi. He had a long way to go Sejin thought patting Yoongi on the shoulder, “Boy, I thought you had experience, but now you're making it seem like this is your first-time dating,” Sejin laughed.

Yoongi frowned, “This is not the first, time, I’ve dated. I just find dating to be time consuming,”

Sejin laughed, “Good thing I booked out that place—”

“I didn’t mean it like that, I just… this is different, she’s different,” Yoongi said looking down at his shoes again still debating if he should change his shoes to something more formal.

This is a date, so it should be formal, but she doesn't think it's a date, so he shouldn't be formal.

Sejin smiled seeing Yoongi nervous like this, it bought back so many memories of when Yoongi was just this short, paled, angry trainee.

“Jungkook told me that you and this… Lalisa who is Jungkook’s friend and I also need to know when, did he start being friends with the opposite . Anyway, he said that you and Lalisa have been texting each other every night which is odd, because you don't text, and you don't particularly like replying to a text,” he laughed staring at Yoongi who looked like he was having an internal battle with himself.

Yoongi frowned he never wanted to strangle the Maknae more than he did now, but what shoes was he going to wear!

“We don't text every night,” Yoongi said.

Sejin smirked, “I don't know, Jungkook seemed very insistent, said you text her more than you text your own members, said he’s never seen you like this,”

“The Maknaes exaggerating like always,” Yoongi said moving away from this conversation because he had more important things to worry about.

Like which shoes he was going to wear? He looked at his Jordan's that he was currently wearing, to the black dress shoe that was facing him.

“Wear the Jordan’s,”

Yoongi looked at Sejin who was smiling.

“Rule number one, when on a date… I mean hanging out or whatever you kids are calling it these days” Sejin laughed “For your date, or friend to be comfortable, you must be comfortable,”

Yoongi nodded smiling at his Jordan’s, they always did make him feel comfortable.

Sejin smiled holding his hand out, Yoongi stared at him.

“What's this?” Yoongi asked when Sejin put his car keys in his hands.

“It’s called a car key, it’s what you use to start—”

Yoongi, “And you wonder where I get my attitude from. Hyung, I know what this is, I was just going to call a taxi—”

“Take the car Yoongi, you already have your license and I trust you,” Sejin said, “Besides I have a feeling that this would be an important night for you and… make sure you come back home early because we have a schedule tomorrow,” Sejin said walking towards the kitchen.

Yoongi glanced at the keys in his hand and smiled “Hyung” Yoongi called Sejin who stopped and turned to look back at him.

“Thanks,”

Sejin smiled, that boy was in so deep and he didn't even know it, Sejin thought.

~~~~~~~

The moment Yoongi picked Lisa up in front of her apartment building, she was a nervous wreck, she had been for the past two days when Yoongi asked if she wanted to hang out. Her Unnies also growled her for spreading her Nervousness on to them during monthly evaluation.

Now, here she sat, more nervous than she was before, alone in a car with Min Yoongi, both sitting in silence.

Lisa hated the silence sometimes being quiet was too loud, it never made sense but being quiet made everything loud and this was too loud for her and all she could do was nervously play with her fingers and steal glances at Yoongi while he drove, which she thought he looked… hot. Lisa shook her head.

She tried to think of all the things she could say. Like, how today was evaluation and she had to do a solo piece or that the weather today was very nice or that he looked very hot when he drives… She shook her head; she really needs to stop.

Her mind was going crazy with suggestions that she couldn't understand, it was like four people were talking in her head. Thai Lisa, the loud one who wants to talk about the weather. Korean Lisa, the shy one who wants to go back home to her Unnies. English Lisa, who wants to talk about how handsome Yoongi looks and then there’s Japanese Lisa, who just joined the chat because Lisa just met her this morning during classes—

This is why her Unnies never left her alone to think.

On the other hand, Yoongi was enjoying the silence, it helped him concentrate on the road and also plan on what he was going to say during this… hangout.

His hands have been sweating ever since he saw Lisa walk out of her building towards him.

She was beautiful her brown hair was up in a messy bun with loose strands framing her small face and big doe eyes but that's not what made him speechless, maybe a little. No, he realized that he had never loved the colour white more than he loved white now.

Lisa wore a white dress with a denim jacket over, paired with black chucks.

He didn't have a particular style for his ideal type but what she wore.

He did now.

“You look beautiful in white,” he whispered so quietly that he was sure that she didn't hear because she looked like she was lost in her own world and he was grateful for that. He could not afford to ruin this night that hadn't even started.

~~~~~~~

“Wow!”

Lisa smiled at the place the moment she walked into the place, everything was so different that she didn't know what to think and the place was beautiful, she just didn't understand why it was so empty when this place would surely create a buzz.

Fairy lights hung on the ceiling, the whole place looked like a greenhouse, with vines and flowers everywhere, with high ceilings, the whole place gave off a rustic, greenhouse vibe.

Yoongi smiled staring at Lisa. The moment they walked in he couldn't tear his eyes away from her. How could he, she’s… beautiful.

“Where'd you find this place?” Lisa asked still taking in everything.

Yoongi didn't find this place, Namjoon did, who one day needed an escape from three annoying Maknaes, and he ended up finding this place and liking it. Namjoon liked how serene the place was and that it was very secluded, Yoongi couldn't help but agree to that.

“Namjoon told me about this place, it's my first time here, so I don't know what to expect,” Yoongi said, which was a complete lie, he knew what to expect he planned everything.

“Mr. Min,”

'Mr. Min'

Yoongi cringed just from hearing that phrase but he nodded towards the waiter who smiled at him,

“This way please,” the waiter said leading the way.

Lisa smiled following after the waiter as he led them to the middle of the room not far from a mini fountain that was truly breath-taking.

Lisa stopped to admire it, watching the lights reflect against the water and the plants around the fountain truly complimented it.

Yoongi stopped to stare at Lisa.

“Your table,” the waiter called for their attention.

“Thank you” Lisa smiled walking over to their table. Yoongi stood near the fountain, still staring at Lisa. He really needs to stop staring, he was borderline being a creep.

“Are you okay?” Lisa asked when she was taking her seat and Yoongi wasn't sitting opposite her. Yoongi quickly nodded moving towards his seat feeling his face getting flustered.

“Everything is taken care of so please enjoy your evening,” The waiter said nodding to Yoongi before walking away.

“Wait, everything is taken care of, do we not get a menu?” Lisa asked once the waiter left,

Yoongi smiled, “Namjoon said this place is already prepared with the food so we can spend more time knowing more about each other it's why this place exists,” he lied once again.

Jin Hyung had told him to set it up like this so they don't have to worry about what to eat and he can focus on what Lisa had to say. At first, he thought it was a stupid idea but then the more he thought about it, the more he realized his Hyung could actually be smart.

“I think they failed in that part,” Lisa whispered Yoongi stared at her confused, she smiled leaning forward over the table.

“There are no customers here, people must really not like talking to each other,” she said.

Of all the things she could have said to break the ice, that was not it, since he was now looking at her weirdly.

Yoongi stared at her before he chuckled at her attempt at an ice breaker but still, he laughed.

Lisa smiled watching him laugh, maybe it wasn't so bad.

~~~~~~~

“So, why do you want to be a K-pop Idol?” Yoongi asked staring at his plate of fries.

“He finally asked,” Lisa said, Yoongi only stared at her when she laughed.

“We've been texting each other for nearly, what, three weeks and you're finally asking this question,”

Yoongi stared at her confused “Have you been waiting for this question?” Yoongi asked and Lisa shook her head smiling at him.

“Not really but most people I meet tend to ask it the first time they hear that I'm a trainee from YG, the first foreigner in YG. I mean why did you want to be an idol?” she asked.

Yoongi hated this question it's not that he didn't have an answer he just didn't know how to start his answer. Why does anyone want to be a K-pop idol? For fame? For the money? For the recognition? For the music?

Yoongi spoke surprising her and even himself, “I didn't really want to be a K-pop Idol, I just… I wanted to be recognized for something I'm passionate about, which is music,”

Lisa stared at him in shock “You didn't want to be a K-pop Idol… but you're so good at it,” she said

Yoongi chuckled “Is that sarcasm I hear”

Lisa laughed shaking her head “I'm being honest, your stage presence has so much confidence,”

“You mean swag,” he corrected

Lisa rolled her eyes at Yoongi, who found her eye roll cute.

“Our group still has a long way to go, sometimes I think this industry is so screwed up that everyone seems to be puppets being controlled by a puppet master who could one day cut the strings at any time and not feel anything,” Yoongi added looking down at his plate of fries.

“Sometimes you want to be the puppet,” Lisa said

He looked up from his plate and stared at her for a while trying to understand why she said what she said.

“Sometimes you want someone to take the lead, sometimes you want someone to pull the strings. You’re not weak or scared because you do, you're just not ready to stand on your own, everyone likes to think they can stand on their own, but it’s nice to have someone to depend on, is that not who we are?”

Yoongi smiled, “Maybe, but that's not who we should be, we should learn to stand on our own because if we don’t, everything we say or do is fake and that’s not who we are,” he said.

Lisa shook her head “We're in an industry, where we put on makeup and we wear fancy costumes and act in front of cameras. If that's not us, then who are we? Who are you?” Lisa asked before she smiled,

“The dream that we all share is always different from reality but it's our dream and the only thing that will always keep me grounded. No matter how many strings are holding me up, no matter how many times people cut it, or it gets worn out, as long as I still hold onto my dreams then I will always know where I stand,” Lisa said,

“Be it a puppet or the puppet master or… be the audience,” she finished smiling to herself, she couldn’t believe she said all that without stuttering or forgetting words.

Yoongi couldn't stop staring, not that he already was from the beginning, but he was officially blown away by her point of view and she was still a trainee and she already knew so much, and he just couldn't believe what she just said that it left him speechless.

Not only is she beautiful, but she’s also smart way more smatter than he thought.

“What?” she asked when he took too long to answer.

Yoongi shook his head and smiled at her, “Who are you in this scenario?” he asked.

Lisa smiled, “I'm… I’m the audience who wishes to be the puppet,”

Yoongi didn't think he could ever have a serious conversation with her but everything she said made him really reconsider the fact that he had just met his match, “I'm the puppet, who performs only to make his audience smile,” he said and he couldn’t believe that this was the girl he has been texting.

Yoongi remembers the first text she ever sent him, truth be told he didn't think he would reply but the text she sent him, made him think otherwise.

'Hey, this is Lisa, I'm kooks’ friend I girl who got phone from you.'

He laughed and with the day he had he needed it. She made him laugh with her texts that made no sense, but he didn't care, he replied and every day after that.

would always find him smiling but now having her here and expressing herself in ways he couldn't even say because he looked at everything through his point of view and having a different view… she really is something.

“If you weren't a K-pop Star then what would you be?” Lisa asked

Yoongi smirked “A professional basketball player”

Lisa nodded, “It's never too late”

Yoongi smiled as he shook his head, “Nah, I'd miss my members too much, they mean a lot to me. At first being with them felt like a competition but then when the Maknaes came, I felt that I had to be the Hyung, that they can look up too. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for all of my members. We stuck by each other, I think that's what makes our bond stronger, we've been through a lot together,”

Lisa couldn't stop smiling hearing Yoongi talk about s, it was so special that she wanted to cry. This was important to him. They were important to him.

Lisa smiled at Yoongi who she noticed hadn't even eaten his fries and it was killing her because this was one of her favourite foods and he wasn't even touching it—

“You didn’t answer my question, why do you want to be a K-pop idol?”

Lisa laughed, “I use to do K-pop dance covers back in Thailand—” Lisa stopped, she wanted to ignore the fact that he wasn't eating her favourite food, but she just couldn’t, so she reached out for his bowl of fries surprising Yoongi.

“This is one of my favourite foods and you're hurting my feelings by not eating it,” Lisa said eating from his bowl, Yoongi chuckled but nodded for Lisa to carry on talking or eating from his plate.

“As I was saying,” Lisa smiled “In Thailand, I use to do K-pop dance covers mainly to F(x) Sunbaenim of 4 Minute Sunbaenims, they were so cool,”

Yoongi smiled that she was still showing respect to her seniors, behind closed doors even when most people don’t.

“I remember being on stage, I mean I've been on many stages before, for dance competitions but this was different, my friends and I were actually joining a K-pop competition, a genre that all of us knew, yet we had ab…”

Lisa stopped because she was stuck on a word and was trying to figure out how to say 'absolutely' in Korean because she only knew how to say it in Thai and English. She stared at Yoongi and she could feel her cheeks heating up from embarrassment. This is why she hates talking… sometimes, but she was doing so well before… she spoke too soon.

“Jeonhyeo,” Yoongi said

Lisa stared at him wondering what he just said, “Jeonhyeo,” he repeated and like a light bulb the word fell right into place.

“Jeonhyeo” she repeated laughing to herself.

“We had… absolutely no idea what these songs meant, if they were bad or good, we didn’t know what they were saying. None of us understood Korean,” she laughed.

“But music was music to us and being on stage performing. It felt like I was a member of a group that got to perform and watch people enjoy it… from that moment on, I only wanted to join these K-pop contests…then YG held an audition, you have to understand how big K-pop was becoming and to have a big company like YG hold an audition was amazing and I didn't think I’d make it,”

“I remember telling my mum I had to do this and if I pass then this was my chance but if I fail then I would give up and take the scholarship to go study in Australia… but I passed and the feeling I got knowing that I did, it was unexplainable,” she smiled and Yoongi couldn't stop admiring her, listening to her.

“Leaving Thailand, I think that was the biggest change in my life”

“You've never left Thailand before?” Yoongi asked and Lisa shook her head.

“No, I've left Thailand before, Dad use to take me and Mum on holidays back to his country. So, I was no stranger to leaving Thailand, but I wanted this. I wanted to be on stage, performing, learning new choreography,”

“The language barrier?” Yoongi added

Lisa smiled “I was only allowed to speak Korean or English? It was hard at first but with the help of my members, I got over the first hurdle,” she said proudly

“You must’ve been scared,” Yoongi said.

She stared at him and nodded “Aren't we all when we leave our nest? I was terrified, I still am,”

“I'm glad you're here,” Yoongi said as the two stared at each other.

“So am I” Lisa smiled.

They sat there staring at each other. Yoongi couldn’t believe what he just said, and Lisa couldn’t stop smiling even if she wanted to. The night was going perfect—

“How's your evening?”

The two quickly looked away from each other, feeling their cheeks heat up, While the waiter stood there feeling stupid for interrupting something that looked… intimate.

“Wonderful,” Lisa quickly said,

The waiter nodded before looking behind him where another waiter came out holding two plates.

“Here is your first main dish, glazed garlic snapper, with marinated beans and onions, topped with a garnish of parsley served with a side of mashed butter potatoes,” he announced.

Lisa couldn't stop staring at her plate of food laid out in front of her as she waited for the waiter to leave before she leaned forward again surprising Yoongi, again.

“This place is officially my favourite, I mean they served fries first, followed by a fish course” honestly why is no one lining up to eat here,” Lisa said smelling her food.

“All that's missing, is Gamjatang” Lisa laughed,

Just Wait for it, Yoongi smiled at Lisa who was already digging into her food, he wanted to laugh. The Maknae wasn't lying when he said she could eat.

“So, which of your members annoys you the most?” Lisa asked putting a bean in , Yoongi looked at her and found himself laughing.

“What's funny?”

Yoongi shook his head “Nothing, I just find it funny that out of all the questions you could ask me, you chose that one”

“What's wrong with this one, I think it's the perfect question to ask,” she said,

Yoongi shook his head, “Fine, the member who annoys me the most… All of them” he said and they both laughed.

~~~~~~~

The two talked and ate and laughed. The night was everything Yoongi wanted it to be, he could tell that she was having fun because she kept smiling, and she kept talking and laughing.

Lisa just couldn't stop smiling but the only thing she was waiting for was whether this was a date or just two friends hanging out, even though this whole night screamed date, but she didn't want to assume, although she really wished it was a date. She was scared to ask; she didn't want to ruin the atmosphere but what she did know was that she didn't want this night to end.

~~~~~~~

“So, he's your stepdad” Lisa nodded picking at her dessert, her favourite, chocolate covered in chocolate and topped with chocolate, this place was officially in her top five, especially if they were serving all her favourite dishes.

“But he's my dad and he always will be, I was so young when mum introduced him that all I really cared about was that I got a dad and that he made my mum happy,” she smiled.

Then she found herself laughing out loud, Yoongi stared at her confused and curious as to why she was laughing.

“I remember when I was young, I loved watching him cook, that I wanted to cook as well. I nearly burnt the whole kitchen,” Lisa laughed.

“How?” Yoongi asked out of shock.

“I was 9 and I thought this wine bottle was oil” she laughed and so did Yoongi.

“What were you trying to cook a full course steak meal” he joked,

She frowned shaking her head, “I was trying to fry myself eggs”

Yoongi chuckled, throwing his head back and Lisa could feel her cheeks burning up in embarrassment.

“I was 9” she defended but she found herself laughing along with him when she found his laughing contagious.

“So, I'm to assume you're horrible in the kitchen,” he teased,

“Both my parents are amazing cooks—”

“And you’re not” Yoongi snickered earning a scowl from Lisa

“I just know the basics,” she said, then she frowned watching him move his dessert around in his plate.

“Seriously are you not hungry?” Lisa asked, “I mean, I took your fries, ate half of your fish and nearly begged for your Gamgatang,”

Yoongi laughed, shaking his head, “I'm more of a meat guy,” he said, he just couldn’t eat, all he wanted was to listen to her… and watch her eat. Great, he was definitely crossing that creep borderline,

“You chose this place so you can suffer on your own, but I like this place, still can't figure out what their menu is, I mean they serve staple food, seafood, and Korean dishes,” Lisa said looking around the restaurant,

“You're so different from your texts,” he said, Lisa stared back at him wondering if she heard right.

“That's a good thing,” Lisa asked only to frown when Yoongi shook his head.

“Depends on how you see it,” he said they stared at each other before Lisa cracked a smile.

“I now see why people find you intimidating”

“It's because I'm handsome,” he said causing Lisa to almost choke on her dessert.

“So handsome, that I almost choked to death,” she laughed grabbing her glass of water.

“I didn't think you’d talk so much,” Yoongi said.

“That's a bad thing?” Lisa asked she knew she talked a lot and she could be annoying at times but in her eyes, she just didn't want people to feel left out, she loved including people when they talked, no one should ever feel left—

“I like how you talk”

This surprised Lisa who stared at Yoongi in shook. Even Yoongi was shocked that he said something like this, he’s been saying a lot of things, without his permission.

“You see things in a different view, and I like how you explain things,” Yoongi said,

Lisa smiled, “You're too honest,” she said. “You’re intimidating because you're honest and I like that you are. Most people aren’t,”

The two stared at each other for a while before they both looked away blushing… again, Lisa quickly went back to her desert and Yoongi just drank his water.

“This dessert is amazing,” Lisa smiled.

Yoongi laughed looking at his water “This water is…plain”

Lisa had never laughed so much, and she didn't understand why she found what he said so funny, but she did and Yoongi only laughed because he liked listening to her laugh.

~~~~~~~

Yoongi sat at the table while Lisa went to the lady’s room, he couldn't stop smiling he never thought he’d enjoy tonight, but he did. He enjoyed everything they talked about, he loved listening to her talk, he could listen to her talk all night if he could. Well, technically he did. they came to the restaurant at 7 it was now 10:30 and—

“How dare you not split the bill,”

Yoongi was shocked to see Lisa glaring down at him.

“I don't understand?”

“I went to the counter to pay and they said everything was already paid for. How dare you!” she frowned and Yoongi didn't understand why he wanted to squeeze her cheeks so much.

Yoongi smirked, “You would have done the same and you were going too, weren’t you.”

“Only because I ate everything” she laughed.

Yoongi smiled. He could watch her eat… what the is he think—

“Do you want coffee?” Lisa asked,

Yes.

“I know this amazing coffee place that's not far from here,” Lisa said, which was a lie, she had to look at her phone to see if there were any open coffee shops nearby.

Yoongi smiled knowing why she was asking she didn't want this night to end.

“Yeah, I like coffee,” he didn’t want the night to end as well.

~~~~~~~

“Starbucks?” Yoongi laughed, as he and Lisa stood outside a Starbucks shop, after walking for five minutes from the restaurant.

“I said it was amazing and it was the only place that was still open at this time” Lisa smiled walking into the shop. Yoongi smiled as he followed after her. He was grateful that no one was here, not that anyone would recognize him.

“One Venti hot chocolate,” Lisa said then she glanced back at Yoongi,

“What happened to coffee?” Yoongi laughed ignoring the barista who was tapping her fingers and waiting for his order.

Lisa laughed, “Sorry, I'm more of a chocolate girl”

Yoongi nodded looking at the barista who was glaring at him, “I'll have the same”

He wasn't a sweet tooth kind of guy, but he didn't really want to think about what drink he wanted, he only wanted to know more about Lisa. Even if it means he’d have to put his teeth through hell.

~~~~~~~

They decided to sit outside on a bench near a park that was empty. They talked more about themselves, Yoongi talked about his new work project that was coming up and he couldn't wait for it to be finalized and ready to be produced. He talked about his struggles as an artist writing his own music.

“I thought writing songs would be easy, but the cold hard fact is that you have to take a lot into consideration and sometimes trying to truly express yourself can be frowned upon,” Yoongi said.

“How often do you write?” Lisa asked

Yoongi smiled “Every day, I could just see something, and words start popping into my head and I’d have to quickly jot it down.”

“I wish I could do that,” Lisa said staring at her cup. “In YG we all have to learn how to write lyrics, it's part of our training”

“Really?” Yoongi asked in shook, his trainee days consist of dancing, singing, rapping, torturing himself until he fell from exhaustion.

“At first, I didn't need to, because I was a dancer and a singer. My singing was average, but I always got good marks and I was happy about that but my pronunciation when I sang was always off, then Sajangnim recommended that I rap. I thought how is that better from singing. I didn't even know how to rap. I love hip hop, but I didn't really see myself as a rapper. I remember I had to listen and watch female rap artists, how they perform, how they deliver, their attitudes to rapping, the lyrics… everything. I realized for me to be a good female rapper I had to find my own flow and my own… swag as you would say”

Yoongi stared at Lisa in disbelief “You rap?”

Lisa laughed “You're not the only one who was shocked about this, but yes, I rap and being a rapper in YG you have to write your own lyrics and it's so hard,” Lisa frowned.

“Rule number one for monthly evaluation, when doing your routine, all rap verses have to be rewritten in your own words,”

“So, you rapped in Thai”

Lisa laughed shaking her head, “I wish, no, I always had it translated to English with the verses I came up with, you would cringe,” Lisa shivered at the memory causing Yoongi to laugh.

“I'm sure it's not that bad”

“Play me like a toy, I'm all yours to enjoy.” Lisa recited.

Yoongi wasn't really good at English but he understood some words, play, toy and enjoy. It must be something about having a good time.

“I'm still debating whether I should use this verse or scrap it”

“Save it, some of my worst lines are one of my most memorable lines,” Yoongi smiled

“Trust when I say that, no lyrics should ever be dismissed, save it for a time you know that you will need it and that line will definitely be memorable even though I don't understand a single thing you just said,”

Lisa smiled blushing at his words, she quickly moved her cup to to cover her face.

“Jungkook said you're an amazing dancer,” Yoongi said

“You asked about me?” Lisa smiled moving her cup.

Yoongi shook his head “No, he just told me”

“You asked about me,” she teased.

Yoongi shook his head at the girl who was trying to hide that she was blushing before, was now suddenly all confident.

“So, are you?” he asked, ignoring her smile,

“Am I what?” Lisa said smirking.

Yoongi frowned, Lisa laughed shaking her head, “I'm not an amazing dancer, I just love to dance”

Yoongi shook her head, humble just like someone he knew, “Hoseok had to come up with the choreography during our trainee, sometimes even now… do you also…”

Lisa nodded “My favourite part is coming up with a whole routine for our evaluation, it was the only thing I looked forward to, dancing is my getaway, apart from Disney movies”

“I bet you aren't as strict as Hoseok,” Yoongi said,

Lisa shook her head “I wish I was strict, but I cave in to fast when my members get hungry or tired” she pouted.

Yoongi smiled, would it be weird if he were to squeeze her cheeks.

~~~~~~~

“I had a fun night” Lisa smiled once they pulled up in front of her apartment

“So, did I,” Yoongi said sitting in the driver's seat ready to get out and open her door but Lisa put her hand over his belt.

“You don't need to” she giggled quickly moving her hand away.

“I loved everything about tonight… um, thank you,” Lisa said awkwardly before jumping out of the car.

Yoongi sat there watching her run to her apartment, just as he was about to start the car he froze. “! I forgot to ask her to be my girlfriend”

“!” he said banging his head against the steering wheel, yet he couldn't stop smiling.

“I had fun,” he whispered to himself, as he started laughing. He sat there for a while, like a crazy person. He should leave before someone calls the cops on him.

He started the car up and turned the radio on, when a song came on and suddenly his heart started beating fast, he felt as if he could do anything and this song was going to help him do just that.

“I can't believe I forgot to ask” he laughed enjoying the song that was playing.

~~~~~~~

Yoongi walked straight to his room looking at his phone, he had so much adrenaline that he didn't know what to do with it.

“How was your date?”

“!” Yoongi cursed clutching his chest, he glared at Jin who was lying in his bed.

“Don't curse” Jin growled.

“Then don't sit in the dark like a weirdo,” Yoongi sneered at Jin who only smiled.

“Well, you should get some sleep, we have a busy schedule tomorrow,” Jin said getting up and taking his pillow and blanket,

“Where are you going? And where is everyone?” Yoongi asked.

Jin smiled “We are all giving you space to breathe. You had an amazing night; I can tell by the smile that doesn't want to leave your face” Jin smiled

“Besides I have a feeling you won't go sleep and you'll probably text Lisa and I seriously don't want to be here to listen to you gush about your wonderful night,” Jin said and walked out closing the door behind him.

Yoongi never respected his Hyung and he probably won't ever but him doing this may have put him back on the list.

Yoongi fell back on his bed staring at his phone.

“Should I text her?” Yoongi said out loud.

“It's not the most romantic thing but I would rather say it now than go to sleep knowing she's still not mine,” he smiled at his phone and already opening his messages and already typing away.

 

'I like you, Lisa, do you want to be my girlfriend'

 

Send. He reread his text over and over again and if felt like he was reading a text written by a five-year-old.

Now he was starting to regret his decision…ahh screw it!

“!” he cursed throwing his face into his pillow, he wanted to scream, Dammit he ruined everything, she probably doesn't want to see him anymore.

‘Ding’

Yoongi jumped up so fast looking for his phone, Where is his phone? “ where's my ing phone!” he yelled standing up only to see it next to his pillow.

“Calm the down, why am I acting like a schoolgirl,” he told himself before grabbing his phone, he smiled when he saw Lisa’s name.

 

'Took your damn time, I was beginning to think if you really were a man and whether I should step up'

 

Trust her to text something like this, Yoongi smiled he was going to text back and ask her what her answer is when his phone dinged, and three letters popped up.

 

'Yes'

 

Yoongi nearly dropped his phone when it started to vibrate, and he saw her name flash up on his screen. She was calling him.

Yoongi quickly grabbed his phone accepting her call.

“Babe!”

Yoongi eyes went big, he would’ve dropped his phone again if he wasn't pressing his phone so close to his ear.

“What?” Yoongi said, then he heard Lisa giggle.

“You're right, babe doesn't sound… natural, what about Honey?”

“Huh?” now Yoongi was officially confused he moved the phone away from his ear making sure that he was talking to the person he thought he was talking too.

He smiled hearing Lisa laugh

“I don't know how this works, you're technically my first…”

Yoongi smiled sitting back on his bed, he could tell she was blushing, and he didn't even have to see her too know he could hear it in her voice.

“Your first, what? Honey?” Yoongi teased.

She laughed, “Shut up, my… you know,”

“No, I don't, I’m your first…” he teased feeling some confidence come back into his system.

“My first… dentist, okay, are you happy now,”

Yoongi laughed, “Should I set up an appointment for you then?”

“Whatever… boyfriend,” she whispered,

Yoongi was now beaming with confidence he fell back against his bed looking up at the ceiling

“I'm sorry I didn't quite hear that,” he said, trying not to laugh.

“You heard and I'm not repeating myself” she snapped,

Yoongi burst out laughing “I'm sorry, you're just too cute… but just for me, can you say it again,” Yoongi asked.

“You think I’m cute?”

Of course, she heard that.

“You're my first… boyfriend”

“So, you've never dated before?” Yoongi asked, smiling to himself.

“No, I've dated before, I've just haven't gotten to this part and I was thinking we should give each other nicknames”

She truly is something, he thought.

“Don't you have a schedule tomorrow?” Yoongi asked remembering that she said that she had a photoshoot for a clothing brand tomorrow.

“I do, but I just missed your voice”

Yoongi chuckled. “A minute ago, you were shy to call me your boyfriend, now you're saying you miss my voice”

“We've already established I'm weird, I mean I'm absolutely weird. So, what’re our endearments for each other,” she giggled and Yoongi smiled she was weird…

But so was he.

~~~~~~~

“How was your date?”

Lisa pouted walking over to the couch and sitting next to Jisoo “I told you Unnie it was a hangout, not a date if it was he would have said so in the beginning but he didn't, even though I had the best night ever,” she said leaning her head against Jisoo’s shoulder.

“How can it not be a date, look at the time, Chaeyoung had to cover for you from the managers, you know you have a schedule tomorrow,” Jisoo said patting Lisa's head.

“Neh, I know Unnie,” Lisa said smiling, thinking about the night she had.

“It was amazing Unnie, all we did was just talk and eat and… oh my god! The restaurant we went to serve all my favourite dishes, we should go there, everything was beautiful.”

Jisoo smiled watching Lisa explain every detail about her date not missing a single thing. Jisoo didn't really like Min Yoongi, she didn't trust him, but she loved watching Lisa smile and she would do anything to keep Lisa smiling. No matter what.

“Yah, stop bragging and go shower, and go sleep,” Jisoo laughed pushing Lisa away who pouted.

“Unnie,” Lisa whined still smiling,

“Shower, then sleep,”

“Neh,” Lisa saluted walking off to her room.

“Chaeyoung is staying at her aunt's house tonight” Jisoo called out. Lisa frowned sticking her head out of her room.

“Awe, I wanted to tell Chaeng about my night”

“I know, that’s why I told her to stay at her auntie’s. Knowing you, you’d barge in her room, disturb poor Chae and you won’t get any sleep,” Jisoo said smirking at Lisa who pouted.

“You know me too well Unnie,” Lisa shouted going back in her room,

“I know, and that’s what I fear the most,” Jisoo whispered to herself.

~~~~~~~

Lisa came out of the shower feeling fresh as she walked to her bed grabbing her phone and she already saw 8 missed messages, 2 from Chaeng, 1 from Mum, 1 from Kook, 3 from Bam and 1—

“Yoongi,” Lisa squealed falling back onto her bed feeling her cheeks heat up that she almost screamed when she read his text.

 

'I like you, Lisa, do you want to be my girlfriend'

 

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!” Lisa squealed, grabbing her pillow and hugging it close to her.

“Be cool, just…Oh. My. God. write something smart or just be cool about it, I shouldn't seem eager. Where's Jennie-unnie when I need her…”

Lisa nodded, “I got this, I’m… swag.”

Lisa shook her head, “Nope, never doing that again,”

 

'Took your damn time, I was beginning to think if you really were a man and whether I should step up'

 

Lisa read her message and already she was regretting sending it, she should’ve waited till tomorrow when her mind was— “Oh no, I didn't even say yes, oh-my-god,” Lisa said quickly already typing her reply,

'Yes'

Lisa sighed, this is why she hated texting, her typing wasn't as fast as her mind, she should just call him, and talk about what? What was she going to say? She had no idea what kind of topic you would talk about to your boyfriend. Lisa blushed, her boyfriend.

Endearments? that's a topic? she didn't have much time to think because she was already calling his number.

“Babe!”

------------------------------

 

“Okay, I’m gonna need you to close your eyes for this,”

“Noooo,” Lisa groaned, and I couldn’t help but laugh at how cute she looked.

“Just close your eyes,” Jennie yelled, Lisa rolled her eyes, but she smiled before closing her eyes,

I laughed grabbing the eye mask from Jimin. Once I secured the eye mask and making sure Lisa couldn’t see, I looked over at Jimin and Chaeyoung and the two nodded,

I stood behind Lisa, “Do you trust me” I whispered against her ear,

“Sometimes,” she laughed when I pinched her side.

I smiled “Too bad, you have no choice, you're stuck with me,” I said smiling when she laughed louder.

I looked up and I could see Jin and Namjoon already telling our guest what’s about to happen, and some of the staff already bringing out the things I requested.

“Lisa, hold on tight.”

“Huh? Wait, what? Why?”

I laughed as she squealed when I carried her, holding her close in my arms with her arms wrapped tightly around my neck.

“I need to carry you, because if I walk you down, I have a feeling you might trip,” I said,

Lisa laughed, “Not you, the person who’s supposed to be leading me, but me, the person who can’t see. how does that work?”

“Because it’s you— Yah!” I groaned when she pinched my chest,

“Just keep still before I drop you,” I said, I could almost see her rolling her eyes.

“Normally when you carry someone like this, after just getting married, it can only mean one thing… are we starting our honeymoon early,” she whispered against my ear.

I laughed kissing her forehead, “You do know we’re still at the reception, in front of our family and friends,” I whispered.

“Holy , they didn’t hear me right,” she said.

I sighed, “Yes they did and now they are staring at you in disappoint— YAH! Stop slapping me woman, I’m the one who’s carrying you,” I smiled hearing her laugh, “Unfortunately they didn’t, but now that I think about it, that would’ve been a better idea… leaving early… ,” I said looking at her as she still laughed.

Leaving early would’ve been a better idea, but this, this is all for her,

Now, this was the tricky part. I looked up at Jungkook, who was trying to hold it steady while trying not to laugh.

“Lisa, hold on tight,” I said, as I took a step forward, Lisa hugged me closer, burying her head against my shoulder.

Once I settled in, with Lisa sitting down and facing me, I nodded at Jungkook, he smiled, then he looked at Lisa,

“Hey L, try not to have a heart attack,” he said.

“Why? What do you mean? Heart attack? Kook is that you? What did Yoongi do?” Lisa said in a rush.

“Yah! Calm down,” Jungkook and I looked at each other before we both laughed at Lisa who was now panicking,

“How much longer? I can’t take this suspense,” Lisa pouted

“I can see,” I said as Jungkook laughed before I nodded at Jungkook.

He smiled as he stepped back not before pushing us forward.

“Oh-my-God are we moving,” Lisa shouted, her hands out trying to balance herself, I laughed watching her. Never a dull moment,

“Just a few more minutes,” I said,

She frowned, “I don’t like this husband, this is turning into a horror movie because it’s getting a bit too quiet— and stop laughing at me,” she cried out.

I smiled holding my hand out and reaching for hers, she squeezed my hand a little too tightly when I laughed again.

“The only horror movie is having you for a wife,” I said as she laughed,

“Thank you for making that possible husband,” she said as we both laughed,

I love you,

Once we were far enough, I looked back at everyone, then I looked at Jimin and Chae, who was all set on stage and as the music started, I laughed looking at Lisa who kept turning her head as if she was looking for the music, “Is that—”

“You can take your blind—”

“OH MY GOD!” Lisa screamed, already throwing her blindfold off, then she glanced back at me, tears already forming in her eyes.

“Yoongi,” she cried,

 

------------------------------

 

“Tangled,”

I nodded, looking at the three standing in front of me.

Jungkook laughed, “She’s going to love it. Do you know how many times I’ve seen that movie? More than I care to admit, I even know it word for word,” he said,

“Same,” Chaeyoung smiled

“It’s not the same,” Jungkook said shaking his head at her, “You weren’t forced to watch it. You wanted to watch it,” he added, I laughed when Chae rolled her eyes.

“Anyways, everything has already been set up. Jimin, Chae, you’re going to sing the last song for the night, I’ll tell the rest when it comes closer to the day. I have a feeling someone would leak it out to Lisa, so…”

Chae and Jungkook were quick to look at Jimin, and I laughed,

“I trust Jimin to keep this a secret and I know he will,” I said looking at Jimin.

“Thanks, Hyung” Jimin said glaring at Chae and Jungkook,

“Besides I’m only telling you what songs you’re singing, not everything else,” I added,

Jimin frowned, “Thanks, Hyung”

I laughed, “Anyways, now that you and Chae know what song you are going to sing I need you to leave, so I can talk to Jungkook about me and Lisa’s song.”

“Awe Hyung you can tell us—”

“Nope, we are going,” Chae laughed dragging Jimin away who was smiling.

 

------------------------------

 

(Tangled – I See The Light)

 

“I love you” Lisa cried, jumping up

“Yah! Be careful,” I said, trying to steady the boat, that was rocking too much for my liking.

This is not a good idea. A boat, a lake, excited Lisa… definitely not a good idea.

Lisa only laughed, clapping her hands together.

I looked back at everyone and nodded, and one by one everyone let their lanterns go. I glanced back at Lisa to see her eyes light up.

Beautiful.

 

“All those days watching from the windows

All those years outside looking in

All that time never even knowing

Just how blind I’ve been…”

 

“This is the best thing that has ever happened today”

“Better than getting married to me?” I laughed,

“Definitely,” she said looking out at all the lanterns

“I’m glad you like it”

“Like it, I love it! It’s beautiful” she smiled, then she stood up,

“Be careful,” I said holding my hand out for her, she smiled reaching for my hand as I pulled her down to sit in front of me, she giggled, leaning back into me.

I really don’t want to fall into this lake right now.

 

“… And at last I see the light

And it’s like the fog has lifted

And at last I see the light

And it’s like the sky is new

And it’s warm and real and bright…”

 

“And the world has somehow shifted, all at once everything looks different, Now that I see you,” Lisa sang, holding onto my arms as I hugged her from behind,

We sat there watching the lanterns float around us,

“This is beautiful,” she cried,

I nodded, hugging her close, listening to her hum along to the song, I closed my eyes resting my head against hers.

“I remember the first time we watched this movie together; I wasn’t really… keen on watching it, but you were, and whatever you liked, I learned to… get acquainted with”

“Just say, whatever I like, you love,” she said, pointing towards a certain lantern that was above all the rest.

I laughed, “Fine, whatever you love… I love.”

 

“…All those days chasing down a daydream

All those years living in a blur

All that time never truly seeing

Things the way they were…”

 

“I can’t believe that this is happening, this is just…” Lisa squealed as she spun around throwing her arms around my shoulder,

I smiled hugging her close,

“I love this, I love this, I love you,” she squealed against my neck, she leaned back, her eyes so big that I could see the lanterns floating around us in them,

I can’t believe it, this turned out better than I expected. The black and purple lanterns floating around us were beautiful but not as beautiful as my wife.

“So, this is what you’ve been planning this whole time,” Lisa said,

I nodded, “Not all of it,” I glanced over at Jimin and smiled,

“My wife, the night has just begun… look towards the stage” I whispered, I smiled when she gasped, covering .

~~~~~~~

(JIMIN P.O.V.)

My heart was beating so fast, it was like a rush, it was like being on stage… wait, I am on stage but I’m on stage with Park Chaeyoung. I could listen to her sing all day,

The way her voice sounds, like a sweet melody on a summer day or the way the wind blows as it brushes through the trees. How I would always get Goosebumps whenever she sings, or even just hearing her name.

I can’t believe it took years for me to notice that the love of my life was right in front of my eyes. I always thought she deserved better; I know she deserved better. I regret the day I pushed her away. That was the worst day of my life. I pushed her to another because I wasn’t good enough for her.

But she didn’t listen, she called me stupid and she promised to stay with me until I get the idea that she was never going to leave me, and I vowed that I would never leave her.

We had our ups and downs, we fought a lot, we made each other cry, we both shared the same insecurities, but what I do know is that we shared the same love for each other. I love Park Chaeyoung from the moment I figured out what love is to me.

Love to me is Park Chaeyoung.

“What are you doing?” Chaeyoung said moving her mic away when she realized I stopped singing my part,

I smiled moving away from the mic as I reached for her hand watching her panic when she kept eyeing everyone who was now staring at us, “Jimin, what are you doing—”

“Chaeyoung, I Love you, I have loved you from the moment we went on that trip to Jeju together and you ended up getting sick because you ate way too much seafood,” I laughed when her cheeks went red,

She shook her head, “I was sick, pale and I cried a lot. I was ugly” she whispered

I smiled, “No you weren’t, you were beautiful, you are beautiful…”

I looked down, before glancing out at everyone who was now staring at us and I could see Yoongi and Lisa still in their boat, staring right at us.

I smiled before getting down on one knee, still holding her hand I looked up at her to see her crying while still smiling,

“Park Chaeyoung,” I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out a baby blue box,

I laughed when she was already nodding her head, “I love you and deep down I know I always will. You have my heart, you have my soul, and you have me. I love you Park Chaeyoung. Will you marry—”

“Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes” she cried, wiping her tears,

I smiled, “See, I told you were beautiful when you cry.”

~~~~~~~

(Authors P.O.V.)

Yoongi smiled as Lisa cheered while clapping her hands. Lisa couldn’t believe it her Chaeng was getting married.

The proposal was perfect, her Chaeng was being proposed to while she was on stage doing what she loves, which is singing and to be surrounded by her family and friends, Lisa knew that Chaeng would be a happy, crying mess.

As for Jimin, Lisa was genuinely happy for him, because Lisa knew that she could trust Jimin to keep Chaengs heart safe.

Lisa turned back to look at the lanterns that still floated around her. She smiled hearing everyone cheer and clap for the happy couple on stage. Lisa also noticed that no one was looking at them. She smirked and turned to look at Yoongi who was staring up at her, as she sat on his lap,

“You know, we've never done it on a boat” she winked,

Yoongi chuckled throwing his head back, holding onto Lisa’s waist, scared that he might actually fall out of the boat,

“You're kidding, right? your family, my family… our family is like right there,” Yoongi laughed nodding over to everyone who was still congratulating the happy couple on stage.

“That wasn’t a no… oh-my-god, you’re actually considering it” Lisa smirked when she noticed Yoongi glancing around making sure that no one was looking at them.

“Shut up,”

Lisa laughed, cupping Yoongis face, “Husband, now that we’re married there’s something I must confess,” Lisa said her voice sounding serious that it threw Yoongi off, he didn’t know what to think.

“You're my husband—”

“I suppose,”

Lisa smiled, shrugging her shoulders, “Well, supposed husband, you officially overrule anyone and everyone who has ever made a promise with me… including my Jisoo-unnie.” Lisa smiled, her fingers tracing Yoongis lips.

“Okay” Yoongi whispered,

Lisa smiled, “Don’t worry it’s not bad, it’s wonderful, or annoying because you might have to change the bedroom ceiling”

“Why? Wait, was that not the first time we met?”

Lisa shook her head, “June 16th, 2013. The first time I met you. We were backstage at Inkigayo, and I was this lost and confused fan who snuck in and was wondering the hallways clueless of where I was,”

Yoongi looked at her, tilting his head, trying to remember but he couldn’t, he would have noticed if…

Yoongi smiled, “You were the girl in the mask who nearly fell,”

“How do you remember?” Lisa asked staring at Yoongi in awe.

“Because that week was the happiest time of my life, I remember everything about that week. I was finally debuting… and you were apart of that time in my life,” Yoongi smiled and Lisa couldn’t stop smiling,

“I guess I was,” Lisa whispered,

“But I’m not changing my ceiling,” Yoongi said smiling when Lisa stared at him confused,

“Why?”

“Because I have a feeling that, that was the day you made me your bias wrecker,” Yoongi stared at her as she nodded and giggled,

Yoongi smiled “The day we first met, is when you asked for my number in front of all my members because let me tell you, wife, I ain’t no second best.”

Lisa stared at Yoongi is disbelief before she broke out laughing, “I love it when you're jealous,” she winked.

“I love you,” Yoongi said grabbing Lisa as he fell back in the boat, with Lisa on top of him laughing as she held onto his shoulder for support.

Yoongi wanted to take a photo right at that very moment as he looked up at Lisa. strays of loose hair fell around her, with lanterns floating above her in the night sky with the stars above them.

“Perfect,” he whispered,

Lisa giggled, “You know, you still haven’t given me an answer about us doing it in this boat,” she said bending forward, planting kisses all over his face as he smiled, hugging her close.

“ARE YOU TWO, OKAY?”

Yoongi laughed when he heard Lisa groan as her head fell against his shoulder. Yoongi waved his hand up,

“WE’RE GREAT, JUST LOOKING AT THE STARS” Yoongi yelled smiling when he felt kisses against his neck.

“SURE, YOU ARE?”

“NO, WE’RE HAVING IN THE BOAT!” Lisa yelled, Yoongi threw his head back laughing when he heard everyone laugh and yell out.

“I KNEW IT!”

“I’m going to kill Bambam after this,” Lisa mumbled against his neck before she rolled over to lie next to him as they stared up at the sky and the floating lanterns.

“Beautiful,” Lisa whispered, Yoongi was expecting to see Lisa looking up at the stars, but she was staring right at him as if he was the only person in the world like she was to him.

~~~~~~~

“OKAY I’M GIVING YOU 10 MINUTES BEFORE I PULL YOU GUYS BACK IN!” Jungkook yelled he wasn’t planning on staying by the lake just to pull the couple back on to land. Even though he was the only one who could.

Yoongi Hyung was too lazy to row himself back to shore… he practiced, and he failed.

Jungkook smiled at the couple out in the lake on a small boat where you could only see Lisa’s dress. He shook his head before he took off to go and congratulate his Hyung for finally popping the question.

~~~~~~~

“I just realized something,” Yoongi said playing with Lisa’s fingers.

“What?” Lisa asked leaning onto his chest as she smiled up at him.

“Jin-hyung asked for Jisoo’s hand in marriage at our engagement party and now Jimin is asking Chae for her hand in marriage at our wedding… why is everyone trying to steal our spotlight,”

Lisa giggled playing with his tie, “Because our spotlight is just too big for just the two of us,” Yoongi smiled, he still couldn’t believe he was married to this beautiful and brilliant soul—

“You know, a lot can happen in ten minutes,” Lisa whispered.

Yoongi shook his head, “You are going to be the death of me, my wife, Lalisa Min,” Yoongi smiled hugging her closer.

“And you are going to be the life of me, my husband, Yoongi Manoban,” Lisa giggled,

The two laid there staring up at the night sky, the lanterns already floating away,

“I can’t believe we’re married,” Lisa whispered, Yoongi glanced at her, moving his hand behind his head to give him better leverage to see her while hugging Lisa closer to him.

“His name is Min Yoongi and I was 18 when my heart skipped a beat for him,”

“What are you—”

“Shhh,” Lisa giggled as she played with the buttons on his shirt,

“He held me close to his chest and I fell more in love with him than I ever imagined. He didn’t know it then, but that day as I told him I loved him, I also gave him my heart, I gave all of me to him and only him,” Lisa whispered smiling to herself.

“Min Yoongi is amazing in bed, in the shower, on the kitchen bench, in the dance studio… in his studio. He has a way with his fingers, the way they curl, his mouth the way it devours, the way his tongue—”

“Yah!” Yoongi chuckled, “What are you doing?” he asked feeling his cheeks heat up.

Lisa smirked, seeing how much this was affecting him, with his heartbeat pounding against her ear.

“I’m giving my rated married vows… just go with it,” she sighed as Yoongi chuckled nodding his head.

“As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by my husband, his tongue—”

“Can we just skip this part,”

Lisa giggled, glancing up at Yoongi and his red cheeks, even with minimum light she still saw him clearly, “No, His tongue, the way it presses flat against me… oooh, just thinking about it sends chills,”

Yoongi chuckled before taking very deep breaths, he wasn’t lying when he said that she was going to be the death of him.

“Min Yoongi is mine to do with as I please, not that he already would if I asked him to. We’re not shy about what we want, about what we need, but all I want and all I need is Min Yoongi. Once we spent 4 amazing days, undisturbed and left alone in his apartment just having . Mind-blowing, out of this world, heavenly , he was a God and I worshiped his body like the sinner I was,”

“You really thought about this, didn’t you,” Yoongi laughed smiling down at Lisa who’s fingers were now drawing circles on his chest, she was really trying to kill him.

“Of course, I’m a married woman in heat, we haven’t had in 3 days, because we’ve both been busy with this stupid wedding,”

Yoongi laughed louder if that was possible, “And I also think the champagne is finally kicking in,” she giggled hugging him on his side before burying her face in his chest,

Yoongi smiled, “Her name is Lalisa Manoban, and I was 23 when my heart skipped a beat for her. She stood under the stars as she giggled clapping her hands together. She was beautiful, the way her eyes lit up, the way she smiled like her smiles were for my eyes only. I should’ve told her I loved her that day, but she was happier that I planned a picnic, instead of showing her the stars. Food was always her weakest point, especially fruits,”

Lisa shrugged her shoulders, snuggling closer,

“Fruits are her aphrodisiac, that’s why there were strawberries inside the champagne—”

“You drugged me,” Lisa said as she sat up, smiling down at Yoongi who only laughed,

“Yes, I spiked your drink with strawberries, so I can kidnap you, and then take you to my room and tie you to my bed and do with as I please. First, I’d start with your mouth, then I’ll move down to your and I’ll think about where I want to next—”

“KOOK! PULL US BACK NOW!” Lisa suddenly yelled

“Your 10 minutes isn’t even—”

“JUST PULL US BACK, YOU INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE !”

“LISA!”

Yoongi was now lying on his side clutching his stomach that was in pain from laughing too much. When he heard Lisa’s omma yell.

“I NEED… I NEED TO PEE! OKAY!” Lisa growled punching Yoongi in the chest when he wouldn’t stop laughing.

Lisa frowned when everyone was now laughing at her and her Unnies were shaking their heads as well as her mother, except her dad who was laughing.

“Just pee in the lake,”

“JUNGKOOK!” Jin yelled,

“I’M THIS CLOSE TO FEEDING YOUR FACE TO THE FISHES JUNGKOOK, NOW PULL US BACK!” Lisa yelled before glancing down at Yoongi who was now groaning but he was still smiling,

Lisa watched as Kook and Hobi pulled their boat back. She knew she was going to get it from her mother and her Unnies and her cousins, it was going to be constant teasing of Lisa ruining a romantic moment all because she wanted to pee… if only they knew.

She wanted to her husband’s brains out.

“Once we get to land, I’m dragging you to our room,”

Yoongi laid there looking at her, “You know we have to say goodbye to everyone,” Yoongi smirked, he didn’t care about saying goodbye, but he knew that she did.

Then she sighed, and Yoongi smiled grabbing her arm he pulled her down, capturing her lips, she moaned when he bit her bottom lip.

“Okay, princess the toilet is all—”

Jungkook stopped when he saw the two making out in the boat, Hoseok only smiled down at the two,

Lisa smirked, “The last one to the room has to be tied up,” she whispered before she pushed away from Yoongi and his addictive kisses. She sat up and climbed out of the boat not before punching Jungkook in the chest and thanking Hoseok for helping her out.

“The things I do for that ungrateful girl,” Jungkook muttered looking down at his Hyung who was smiling before he sat up reaching for Jungkook who pulled him out.

“Everyone can I have your attention,”

Yoongi looked at Lisa wondering how she got to the stage so quickly when he swore, she was standing next to Hoseok,

“I thought you had to pee,”

“Shut up Bam I don’t have time for this!”

Yoongi was now more surprised than ever, and a part of him knew what she was going to say. He was going to be proud and he was also going to get a lot of for it tomorrow.

“Thank you, everyone, for coming, for being here and sharing this amazing moment with me and my husband,” she blushed, Yoongi smirked.

“If there is one thing, I’ve learned today is that love is love and we should never take it for granted. Everyone here I love you all, but right now I love my husband more who… The best surprise ever. I love it and to the newly engaged and happy couple who ruined my song. Congratulations,” Lisa said looking at Chae who was still crying tears of Joy as she apologized, Lisa laughed shaking her head.

“So, getting down to why I’m actually here on stage talking… I’m here to say my goodnight and goodbyes and see you tomorrow, or next week.”

Everyone was staring at Lisa, confused at what was happening,

“Everybody, I’m a married woman now… and right now I want to go have with my husband,” Lisa winked at Yoongi, who could not believe she was doing this.

“Stay, enjoy the evening, but goodnight everyone.” Lisa bowed before she jumped off the stage, holding her dress and running past everyone,

“HURRY UP HUSBAND!” Lisa yelled grabbing a tray of strawberries and a bottle of champagne from the waiter who looked confused.

Yoongi stood in between Jungkook and Hoseok and Yoongi could feel everyone staring at him. Great.

Yoongi smiled awkwardly while he slowly started clapping as he stepped back,

“My wife everyone” he announced, “I should…” Yoongi said still taking steps back grabbing another bottle of champagne and with a tray of chocolate-covered strawberries.

“Thank you for coming and… please stay enjoy the rest of the night… because I know I will,” he said before he took off running back into the hotel hoping to catch up to his wife if anything, he wanted to tie her to the—

He stopped when he saw Lisa standing by the elevator waiting for him.

They both smiled at each other when they held up what they took, Yoongi walked closer to Lisa who was giggling, she still couldn’t believe what she did, but she wouldn’t change it for anything.

“I thought you would already be in the room, waiting to tie me up,” Yoongi smirked, standing in front of her.

“Maybe I want to be tied up,” she winked stepping back into the elevator that opened up for them.

“I love you, my moon”

“I love you, my star”

 

---THE END---