CHAPTER ELEVEN – HE WILL WAIT FOR HER

Simple Things

 

“Why are we doing this?” I asked, again, because we were standing outside in the freezing cold and I kept wondering, where did I go wrong.

Today was a good day, I'm sure of it. I thought back to the things we did today. Did I say something today, did I miss something that would require us to leave our bed. What the hell did I do?

I watched her walk ahead of me, I sighed following after her.

“We are enjoying nature,” she called back like it was the most natural response. It wasn't. I was freezing my off.

“You know,” I said reaching for her hand and pulling her gently back into my arms, hugging her from behind.

I really wish this mask wasn't covering my face right now.

“We can enjoy nature back in my apartment, there's discovery channel, Netflix or if we really want to be one with nature, we could explore things… in my room.” I whispered leaning into her neck “I mean there are so many things I need to rediscover, like… your body” I smirked when I could feel the heat radiating from her.

I laughed when she slapped my arm “Three days is enough discovering,” she said pulling away, she turned and faced me.

I grinned, “Don't act like you don't want to?” I could see her eyes have that same glint whenever she really wanted something, or she was being mischievous. I always like to think it's the first one.

Then her eyes squinted, and she smiled,

Damn. It's the second.

“Just for tonight” she whispered, walking away from me, I stared after her not moving. She was up to something I could feel it.

She turned back to look at me, when I wasn’t following her, she frowned walking back towards me, she stopped in front of me reaching out for both my hands.

“I only have a month with you, before you leave” she whispered squeezing my hands.

I frowned “Don't remind me” I looked down and felt her hand cup my face as she smiled at me.

“We've talked about this, you will do your service, you will fight for your country and you will come back to me” she softly spoke.

I smiled “I could come back to you as, your husband”

she leaned her forehead against mine “And I would love to greet you as your wife”

I smirked because I know that behind that mask of hers, she was blushing, every time she mentions being my wife, her eyes would light up and her cheeks would go red.

It's cute

“But…” she added “I want to get married to you, the right way,” she said leaning back to stare at me.

“And what’s the right way,” I asked because in my eyes being with her is the only right way. Was I missing something?

She smiled, “The right way, is in front of our family and friends, for our fans to accept that I love you and that I don't plan on giving you up for them.” I smirked at her answer.

she smiled at me still cupping my face “I want my first wedding-”

“You mean only wedding” I interrupted her; she smiled her hands dropping to my chest.

“Sure… only” she laughed when I pinched her side.

“Fine, I want my… I mean, I want our only wedding to be… a day filled with love”

I laughed “Okay,”

I groaned when she punched my shoulder, she frowned at me “I mean it, I want our day to not only be special for us but to everyone we're sharing our day with.”

“I thought I was the cheesy one,” I smirked

“You still are, Mr. bought me a planetarium,” she laughed

I sighed “Who said I bought it for you?”

She frowned, folding her arms.

“Fine, I bought it for you” she smiled in triumph.

Her arms going over my shoulder and wrapping themselves around my neck, she leaned up.

“I'm really happy,” she whispered.

She truly is something.

“So am I” I replied leaning my forehead against hers.

“Actually, there is something I've been meaning to ask,” she said leaning back.

I stared at her and I nodded for her to continue.

“I know you were still studying last year; I don't actually know what, you didn't say anything in your interview, which is why you couldn't do your services” I stared at her was she keeping tabs on me.

“Whatever,” she said rolling her eyes when I smirked at her.

She was.

I laughed, holding her close to me.

“I just wanted to know why is Hobi-oppa not doing his service, is he studying as well?” she asked,

I nodded “He got accepted into a prestigious dance academy in America, he deserves this,” I smiled, remembering how excited he was when he received his acceptance letter.

She smiled “I'm happy for him,”

I nodded “We all are.”

Her head fell against my chest.

“I'm just glad Joon-Oppa is going with you, I really don't want you to be alone” she whispered against my chest. I held her close kissing the top of her head.

“Philosophy” I whispered.

“Philosophy?” she repeated looking up at me, I nodded

“It's what I studied, for over a year” I smiled when she blinked, then she smiled, and she leaned up to me and I could feel the outline of her lips behind my mask.

“Thank you for telling me,” she whispered, her eyes…

Damn.

“Okay, that’s enough nature,” I groaned,

She laughed shaking her head “No, there’s a reason why I brought you out here,” she smiled pulling back as she held on to my hand, she pulled me to the front of a restaurant.

A restaurant that I was all too familiar with, A restaurant I should have picked up on when we walked towards this area.

I stopped and stared at her unsure of what she was actually doing.

“What did you do?” I asked her eyes squinted and she smiled “Nothing,”

.

She pulled me into the restaurant, and I froze when I realized we weren't the only ones here.

“You finally made it”

I looked at Lisa who was smiling at him as she bowed, I stared back at him, I really didn't know what to feel. I hated the guy and he was quite clear on his distaste for me as well.

But I also understand where he stood, and he also understood where I stand.

I bowed towards him.

“Yang Hyun Suk.”

 

------------------------------

 

“How can I help you,” the guard said eyeing me suspiciously, I wouldn't blame him, I was dressed all in black and covering half my face.

“I'm here to see Mr. Yang Hyun Suk,” I said

“Do you have an appointment?” he asked

I shook my head at the guard who looked at me before he chuckled clutching his chest.

I really didn’t think this through.

“Okay sure, did you also want to see Big Bang, Blackpink, iKON…” he laughed,

I frowned, then I pulled my mask down and he immediately went quiet, glad he recognized me.

“I'm sorry Sir,” he suddenly said

Did he actually call me Sir? I think I like the sound of that.

“Don't worry about it,” I said, he bowed in respect before passing me a security card.

I smirked didn't know it could be so easy to sneak into YG. If only I had known this, the first time.

I walked into the elevator where I swiped to the top floor.

It's been a week since I proposed to Lisa and I found myself driving straight here, after dropping Lisa off at her dorm. It was now or never.

Once the doors opened, I walked into his office it seems bigger than the last time I was here, then again, I don't think I would remember, the exact details of his office.

“Mr. Min, how can I help you?”

I stopped and stared ahead at the desk where Mr. Yang Hyun Suk sat, staring at his monitor unfazed that I was here.

“Mr. Yang Hyun Suk, I know you that you tend to know a lot of things before it actually happens,” I said walking towards him and sitting opposite him.

Which I know is true, I have met a lot of people in YG and all can attest to this, YG knows things before they actually happen or he’s just the first to know.

“Did you want me to congratulate you then?” he said, there was no emotion when he said those word and zero s were given, and it mare this situation scarier than I anticipated.

I didn't know how to respond, driving here, I had everything planned out from, what I was going to say, how I was going to say it, and what I was going to ask, but sitting here, in front of him. All that planning went out the ing window.

I leaned forward, with my elbows resting on my thighs.

it I’m just going to wing it.

“I was kind of hoping you would… congratulate us”

!

I’m surprised I have a voice because even though he may look surprised, he was also smirking and then he spoke,

“At first, I didn't like you, I still don't, to be honest, but I remember the first time you came into my office. You were drunk, not a good first impression, but an impression none the less”

I frowned at the memory, wasn't my finest moments, nor was it my last.

“Lalisa Manoban,” he said, smiling to himself,

“She breaks boundaries, she’s a passionate young lady, she strives to be the best… when she already is. Everyone around her will praise her with compliments or word of encouragement, but to her, it will never be enough. She reminded me of a young GD. He once thought the same, he wasn't looking for praises or compliments from everyone, he was trying to accept himself, he wanted to be the best in his eyes, and he did, for a moment, and so did Lisa… when she was with you” he sighed

I stared at him confused, did he actually, indirectly acknowledge me.

“You see, the thing about YG artist is that if you tell them no, they still do it. I think that's what makes them stand out to me, that they are willing to break the rules no matter what, and Lisa did, she ignored the dating ban, she took a risk… she put herself first,” he shook his head leaning back in his chair.

“I wasn't angry that she was dating. I was angry that she was dating you,” he said staring right at me.

You’re not the first.

“A BTS member to be exact” then he smiled.

“Jisoo and Jin, they’re different. Jisoo is strong, I know that she can handle whatever is thrown at her because she turns it into positivity and that… that Mr. Min, is a rare gift that an idol should have, but with Lisa, she wasn't Jisoo and she wasn't Jennie who was constantly judged on everything she did, that she created a wall to protect herself, she wasn't Chaeyoung who had her faith to rely on, to fall back on.”

“The girls are all strong on their own, but stronger together, and Lisa… I didn’t think she was ready to face the hardships of an idol in a relationship.”

“You see Mr. Min, you will never be at fault. male idols are hardly ever at fault when it comes to dating, but then again, people hate YG. I think it’s the fact that we refuse to bow, that's how we are, but people change, I didn't think I would ever have a foreigner in my company, not because I was racist.” He frowned.

“I've read the comments, but no, the reason I didn't hire foreigners, was simply because they would get more hate than they should when they work the most, they sacrifice the most, only to receive nothing but pain and it’s not what they deserve,” he said, he looked down at his desk in deep thought.

“I remember telling Lisa about being a foreigner as a K-pop Idol, how it won't be fair to her… she understood, I made sure of it, but she smiled and she signed the papers, I asked her if she knew what she was doing, you know what she said?” he smiled at the memory, that I can only assume meant something to him.

“She said, ‘I'm following my dreams, and if that means I have to crawl first before I can I walk, then I will.’ When she said those words to me, I knew, she wasn't going to walk, she was going to run, she was going to change the K-pop industry and she did.” he smiled.

I smiled, nodding at his every word.

Then he started laughing leaning forward his elbows resting on his desk.

“The two of you really don’t know how to be stealth when you go out, you know, I had to cover up so many of your dating scandals in the past, scandals I made sure didn’t reach the headlines,”

I wasn't surprised, I mean Lisa and I weren't exactly being cautious, I just assumed everyone else was dumb and couldn't figure it out.

“I would protect that girl, that's why I avoided putting her out in the spotlight because people are piranhas and the moment you give them something, they will attack you. I also knew about the two of you since your first date… you booked a whole restaurant” he smirked

“I was actually, proud that you did, I could tell she was happy that you did, it showed in her monthly evaluation,”

“Then that photo incident with you happened. I was furious, I thought you were a gentleman. You made her cry,” he said,

I nodded, I did. I made her cry; I made her worry and… I also realized that I love her, that I will always love her.

“Then the photos of the two of you in the park were going to be released, they ing threatened her career,” he said, raising his voice. I thought I was scared before, now I was terrified.

“Nobody threatens my family” he growled,

“But I’ve got to hand it to your boss, Bang Si Hyuk, he refused to ask for help he wanted to protect you. The both of you, but his outcome always didn't fit well, it was either you or Lisa and he couldn't choose. I don't think he wanted to; I have to hand it to him on that one. I would have chucked you under the bus no questions asked” he sneered

I'm still wondering if it was a good idea to come here alone.

“So, I stepped in because I was good at what I do. The scandal went away and so did the photos and everything went back to being normal.”

“I thought I could just let the two of you carry on with your relationship, but… I gave her an ultimatum, I saw nothing good in your relationship, I called it young love, puppy love, ignorant love…” he sighed

“I didn't think much of it, people move on all the time,” he said, staring at his desk before looking back at me,

“Lisa, she will never show how she really feels. She's a true professional and I hate that she had to experience that at such a young age.”

“She’s amazing, any guy would be lucky to have her, and she could get any guy she wants, yet she only wanted you,” he frowned I watched as he adjusted a few papers on his desk. Then he glanced up at me.

“You broke her heart the first time and I was partially at fault. However, this is completely different now because the moment you break her heart. I will ruin your career” his voice turned cold.

I sat there frozen not knowing what to do and yet somehow, I found my voice, it wasn't strong as I wanted it to be, but it was loud enough for him to hear.

“Then I think you will be waiting for a long time because I don't plan on ever letting her go.”

He nodded “That's good to hear, but I don't base life on empty promises,”

Your one to talk…

I nodded, “Neither do I,”

He stood up and so did I, he nodded, extending his hand out towards me.

“Congratulations,” he said, I reached out and shook his hand, then he pulled me forward,

“I still think, the first time we talked will always leave an impression on me” he added when his hand squeezed mine.

If showing up to your office drunk off my face, with a whole speech prepared only to end up vomiting in your bin, left an impression, then, by all means, I’m taking it.

 

------------------------------

 

“Mr. Min,” Yang Hyun Suk said,

Next to him was Bang Hyung who was smirking the moment Lisa and I entered the restaurant.

“Hyung,” I said, he nodded then looked towards Lisa.

“Please sit,” Lisa said as she led me to the table and gestured to the two to sit.

“So, nature aye” I whispered, I bit my bottom lip when she pinched my arm as she took off her mask

“Congratulations Lisa,” Bang Hyung said when we sat down opposite our bosses, Lisa smiled her hands clasped together

“Kamsahamnida,”

Then when I thought the night couldn't get any worst and that it would only be the four of us, the lights dimmed.

I groaned.

“Con-gra-tu-la-tions. Con-gra-tu-la-tions…”

I frowned when the side door opened and the rest of BTS and Blackpink all walked out, hands clapping, with Namjoon holding a chocolate cake. I looked over at Lisa and her eyes were beaming.

I smiled. At least she’s happy…

! She's beautiful.

Then Namjoon stood in front of me holding the cake out in his hands, I'm surprised no one has taken it from him or has offered to take it from him, I watched as he carefully placed the cake out in front of Lisa and me.

No damage or harm caused.

Impressive, I think he's practicing because soon he will be holding a real gun.

!

Everyone stopped singing and looked at us, with Lisa's hands clasped together, she squealed and without even waiting for me, she blew out the candles.

I laughed when she suddenly realized that the cake was for both of us.

This girl.

“Oh! My! God!” she said, as everyone started laughing.

“It's not too late to change your mind Hyung” Jungkook teased earning a scroll from Lisa who leaned over me and punched him in the shoulder.

“I think I'm okay,” I said, Lisa smiled poking her tongue out at Jungkook, who poked his tongue out as well.

“Are they always like this?” Yang Hyun Suk asked looking at Lisa and Jungkook who were sending each other death glares.

“Worst,” everyone said, I laughed because even Bang Hyung agreed

“YAH!” both Lisa and Jungkook said the two glared at each other, each muttering something under their breaths.

Then the front door opened as the cold air rushed in.

More surprises, I don't know if I can handle this. I don't think I want too. I should have faked sick.

“Mummy. Daddy”

Lisa jumped up and quickly rushed towards the entrance where her parents were standing, I smiled at Lisa who towered her mother as she pulled her into a tight hug. While her father stood behind smiling at the two.

They weren’t the only one standing at the entrance, I stood up so quick I almost stumbled on my own feet, I smiled,

“Omma” I whispered, she smiled before she came rushing towards me and pulling me into a tight hug. I laughed hugging her back, I looked behind to see Appa and Hyung, who were both smiling.

I actually like this surprise.

~~~~~~~

The night was truly something. I didn't think I would enjoy myself, but I did and so did Lisa, I watched her laugh throughout the night. She kept showing off her engagement ring, she kept gushing about my proposal and my parents couldn’t believe I bought a Planetarium, neither could Yang Hyun Suk. I was surprised he didn’t already know this.

We ate, we laughed, with people that mattered to Lisa and me, but the only person that was missing, was Jin Hyung and I know how much he would enjoy this.

Lisa stood with my parents and Taehyung, they were all laughing at something Taehyung said, while my Omma held onto Lisa’s arm.

My family loves Lisa, I remember the first time I introduced her to them. They fell in love with her instantly. Who wouldn't? Then, when I told them we had broken up, they disowned me… for a month. They desperately wanted grandchildren. Just like every idol parent I know.

Even Hyung thought I was stupid to let her go, he said ‘Lisa is a rare flower, and anyone would be stupid to let her go.’

He’s right, I was stupid.

“So, your serious this time”

I turned to my left to see Lisa's father, who was speaking English.

I never told Lisa this because I have a feeling she would laugh, but her dad scares me, he is way scarier than both our bosses combine.

“I am sir,” I answered,

My English wasn’t good, but it wasn’t bad, I could understand, just speaking it, was not my forte.

He nodded, his hands outstretched to mine that I quickly took it shaking his hand and when I tried to let go, he gripped my hand tightly and pulled me close.

“Break her heart again or do anything that will hurt her in any way,” he said leaning forward, “I can make it look like an accident”

My whole body tensed. I thought this only happens in the movie

He smiled, letting my hand go, he then grabbed my shoulder squeezing it.

“Ye-Yes. Yes Sir,” I quickly said, he nodded before walking towards Jennie and Hoseok who were both laughing at me.

I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I glared at Namjoon who was laughing.

“You okay Hyung,” he said, I don't know I'm still thinking about it.

“Did you tell your future father in law, that he wasn't the only one to threaten you” Namjoon joked and I frowned.

“What if she breaks my heart, who’s going to defend me?”

Namjoon laughed “No one, we’re all still going to blame you.”

“Nice to see people have my back,” I said, watching him laugh.

I looked over at Lisa who was still standing with my parents and Taehyung but Bang Hyung and Jimin have now joined them, and she was nodding at something Bang Hyung said.

“I have a feeling that Hyung is embarrassing you,” Namjoon said, I nodded in agreement as we stared at them laughing. Just hope it's not too embarrassing that Lisa would hold it against me, then I watched Hyung pull out his phone.

I'm screwed.

I looked over at Namjoon who was laughing, then he smiled, “I think, the moment I knew, that you were going to marry Lisa—”

“You knew we were going to be married?”

“Let me finish,” He said, and I laughed nodding for him to carry on

I stared back at Lisa who was laughing at something Bang Hyung was showing her on his phone as she clutched her stomach. Not only was she laughing so was Jimin and my parents.

This is not good.

“I think you guys were, what, maybe, four or five months in—”

“Why then?” I asked

“You know, you and Lisa have a serious problem about interrupting people, anyways, do you remember when we had our first concert in Thailand?” he asked, I thought about it and nodded when I remembered… How could I forget, it the first time we all fell in love with the city of Bangkok.

Namjoon smiled “I had never seen you so nervous that day to go on stage, I mean we had many concerts before but this, this was different,” he laughed.

 

------------------------------

 

(Authors P.O.V.)

 

“Hyung, what’s wrong with Yoongi-hyung,” Namjoon asked, Jin who was still looking at Yoongi.

“I have no idea, I growled Kook, thinking it was him because he kept laughing, but now. I don’t know, should we call a doctor?”

Namjoon looked at Jin, before looking back at Yoongi who has been standing in front of the mirror for the past 30 minutes… talking to himself.

“Tae said he was fine, till Yoongi looked at his phone, he even avoided having a nap”

Namjoon stared at Jin, “He avoided sleeping?”

Jin nodded, grabbing Namjoon’s shoulder, “Go talk to him. I have to go get ready” Jin said walking off.

Namjoon sighed, looking back over at Yoongi who was now adjusting his shirt. Namjoon shook his head before walking over to Yoongi.

“Okay, what’s wrong… are you nervous? Hyung, if there’s something wrong with you… you’ll tell us—”

“Do you think, I look weird with this much bling on, does it make me look arrogant or maybe even childish?” Yoongi said, playing with the chains around his neck.

Namjoon stood there not knowing what to say, because as long as he has known his Hyung and as much as he has left him speechless… this by far has left him completely speechless, Min Yoongi has never, not once, cared about how he looked…

Why now?

“Hyung”

“I look arrogant, don’t I,” Yoongi said, “Ahh!” he growled missing up his hair,

“YOONGI!”

Namjoon turned to see their stylist glaring at Yoongi.

“This is the sixth time you’ve messed up your hair.” She yelled, before grabbing her comb and walking over towards them.

Namjoon stepped back looking over at Yoongi who groaned, still staring at himself in the mirror.

“Isn’t Hyung funny”

Namjoon looked at Jungkook who stood next to him, smiling at Yoongi.

“What do you know?” Namjoon asked folding his arm.

Jungkook smiled, “Lisa texted me saying that her mother and aunty were coming tonight to watch our show, and she told me to watch over him and make sure he doesn’t do anything weird, and that I shouldn’t bring it up or say anything to Yoongi because she was scared that he might overthink this,”

Namjoon was trying to understand what was happening, Yoongi was fine when Lisa was texting him. So, if Lisa didn’t text him then how did Yoongi find…

Namjoon looked back at Jungkook who was still smiling.

“What did you do?”

Jungkook looked at Namjoon and smiled, “Lisa said not to tell him, and I didn’t but she didn’t say I couldn’t text him.”

“Kook!” Namjoon yelled,

Jungkook smiled “Honestly Hyung, I wasn’t going to do anything, but the thought of Yoongi-hyung overthinking… how could I pass up this opportunity” Jungkook said,

“It was fun at first, now I think Hyung is really, overthinking this. I’ve never seen Hyung act this way… You should fix this before we go on stage.” He said walking away.

“YAH!” Namjoon growled looking at Jungkook who only smiled, throwing up a peace sign.

“Thanks, Hyung,” he said, quickly running away.

Namjoon stared at Yoongi and now knowing the reason why he was acting like this it made sense. Min Yoongi was nervous, he was a nervous wreck because in a few minutes he was going to be standing on stage, performing in front of a hundred people, trying to impress one person.

Lalisa Manoban’s mother and she was going to be watching them perform, more specifically Yoongi Hyung.

Namjoon smiled to himself walking over to Yoongi, once their stylist had finished styling Yoongis hair, before scolding him and walking off.

“Hey Hyung” Namjoon called out, Yoongi looked up at him, lost and scared.

Namjoon laughed, “Hyung, you don’t look arrogant, or childish, Hyung you look… Swag!”

Yoongi stared at Namjoon before he stood up looking at himself one more time in the mirror.

“I do,” Yoongi said, dusting off his shoulder, Namjoon shook his head, well at least he is read—

“Hey Hyung, I heard Lisa’s mom and auntie is here tonight to watch our show, are you nervous, I would be, this would be the first time she’ll actually see you, and you’ll be on stage ing your hips to all our fans, that would be a—”

“TAE!” Namjoon yelled, shaking his head at Taehyung who looked confused.

Namjoon quickly looked back at Yoongi who wasn’t moving but he was hoping that what Taehyung had said didn’t get to—

“AHHHH!!” Yoongi growled, messing his hair up again.

“You know what, I give up on you Min Yoongi!” Their stylist yelled from across the room. Namjoon sighed before he smiled.

Min Yoongi is truly whipped.

 

------------------------------

 

“When Kook told me about how Lisa's mum was out in the crowd, that's when I knew. You wanted to make a good first impression, I was proud of you. I didn't think you were serious, but you proved me wrong, you proved us all wrong, you did have a heart— Hyung” Namjoon groaned when I punched him in the arm.

“I think Lisa is a bad influence on you,” he said rubbing his arm as he shook his head at me.

“You may not have known, but you fell in love with her the day she walked into our apartment and she asked for your number, the look on your face,” he said smirking then he smiled at something.

I looked over to see what he was looking at, it was Lisa who was now looking at Jungkooks phone, who has now created a crowd, where the hell did Bang Hyung go.

Jungkook looked up at me and smirked

“And this is a picture of Hyung, when he was in Paris…”

“ing little ,” I groaned

I walked towards the laughing crowd and I could hear Namjoon laugh from behind me.

“Kook, Run!” Namjoon yelled, Jungkook looked at me, his eyes bulging out, before he took off running, quickly passing his phone to Lisa who was still laughing.

“Too bad Jin is not here to protect you” I called out, once I had him cornered. I can’t believe my luck; the idiot ran into the corner and I didn’t even need to do anything.

“HYUNG!” Jungkook yelled, only he wasn’t looking at me, rather he was looking at something behind me.

“YOONGI-AH!”

You've got to be ing kidding me

Suddenly everything went quiet as I ly to see the last person I wanted to see right now, but the first person I thought of, who I wanted to be here the most. He walked in and he was smiling like he owned the whole god damn world.

Kim Seok Jin.

Jin stood near the entrance, standing next to a smiling Bang Hyung and before anyone could make a move or acknowledge the fact that, the eldest BTS member had just arrived, and he was fully dressed in his military uniform.

I glanced back at Jungkook who was smiling at Jin who just saved his life.

Now that I think about it, why was I even chasing him, when I can easily bury him without lifting a finger.

Jin walked forward, he stopped near me and patted me on the shoulder,

“Congratulations” he said,

Then he smiled and walked straight past me towards the one person he really came here to see.

Kim Jisoo, she stood to the side, surrounded by everyone and she had the biggest smile I’ve ever seen.

Then Jin surprised everyone when he got down on one knee.

Jisoo covered , when Jin pulled out a light blue box from his jacket and he slowly opened it, all the girls in the room gasped.

The room was so silent, that the only thing you could hear was the silent cries of Chaeyoung and Jennie.

I could feel everyone’s eyes on the two, I glanced over at Lisa who was holding on to Jennie’s arm and she was smiling, she’s beautiful. I smiled when I looked back at Jin.

He was smiling, then he cleared his throat before he started,

“Hello my love, my Jisoo, I love you Kim Jisoo, from the day you laughed at my joke, was the moment I knew, it can only be you, you were beautiful that day, I never thought I could find someone more beautiful than myself, but I did,” Jin said, holding his hand out, Jisoo laughed before placing her left hand in his.

“I could say a lot of things about why you make sense to me, but the one that always comes to mind, is that I never have to hide who I am with you, I’m myself when I’m with you, no judgment… just understanding, no hate… just love, pure and genuine love.”

 “So, Kim Jisoo. Will, you marry me?”

Holy ,

I stared at Jisoo in shock, as tears started to fall from her eyes, streaming down her cheeks. , she’s actually crying, as in tears are falling from her eyes.

We were all waited for her answer as she kept us on edge, but the way she was looking at Jin and the way he was looking at her, they already had their answer. Jisoo smiled and she slowly nodded her head.

Jin cried out, his hands were shaking when he put the ring on her finger before he stood up so fast, pulling her into his arms as he spun her around.

Suddenly everyone was clapping and cheering. I watched as Jisoo cried, holding on to Jin, then he placed her down, cupping her face and pulled her into a kiss.

I smiled at the two, clapping along with everyone.

“Just couldn't let me have the spotlight for one night.” I joked, laughing at the two.

Jin looked down at a blushing Jisoo before he glanced over at me and he shook his head. I laughed and so did everyone else.

“Group hug!” Taehyung yelled and everyone rushed forward to crowd around the two and force them in a group hug. I shook my head and stayed back with the adults, who chose not to involve themselves in childish behaviour, till I felt myself being pushed forward.

I frowned and looked back to see Lisa smiling.

“This is nature in its true form, so enjoy it” she said, only to laugh when I pulled her in front of me, her back against my chest as I hugged her from behind, she leaned back into my arms, I smiled when she giggled as I kissed the side of her neck.

“I meant group hug, not you two hug!” Taehyung clicked his tongue.

Everyone laughed but I ignored them all and hugged Lisa closer to me burying my face in the crook of her neck.

This is all the nature I need.