CHAPTER THREE – HE IS MINE

Simple Things

 

One day.

One day, one moment, that’s all it takes. One day I'm having the time of my life and suddenly everything just falls apart.

I had a collaboration with Suran Noona, and everything was great, the music we made, anything that regards music always makes me happy, until one day, Suran Noona put a photo of me and her on her Instagram. The photo wasn't the problem it was the caption:

S+S=Love

I didn't know any of this at the time, I was peacefully enjoying my sleep when Jungkook came barging into my room.

“WHAT! THE! FUUCCK! HYUNG!”

For the Maknae to come barging in my room, disturbing my sleep, disrespecting me, he would’ve been dead the moment I open my eyes. Instead, he stood over me holding out his phone.

I ignored his phone and glared right at him. Death would be to kind to him.

Suddenly the rest of the members came rushing after Jungkook and every single one of them looking confused about what was happening.

, I’m confused.

I grabbed Jungkook's phone throwing my covers off before glaring one more time at the Maknae who looked unfazed and pissed.

I unlocked his phone, considering he’s the only one whose password is our debut date. The first thing I see is a picture of me and Suran, with my arm around her as she posed, I thought nothing of it. We took this picture yesterday after we finished a short recording session, that I couldn’t wait to finish.

Then I saw the title of the article.

“What the hell is this” I growled reading the article.

'Suga of BTS in a relationship with Suran'

“You tell me Hyung, everyone’s going crazy, the internet, the media, their blowing up!” Jungkook yelled, snatching his phone back.

“Can somebody explain what’s happening?” Namjoon asked, before taking Jungkook’s phone as everyone gathered around Namjoon to look down at Jungkook’s phone.

“Lisa,”

I grabbed my phone and the first thing I see is 26 messages, 14 missed calls, but none of them were from the one person that mattered the most. I skimmed through the messages again, hoping that maybe I missed it because not a single day was missed that she would not say good morning.

Until today. !

I tried calling her only for my call to go straight to voicemail.

“What was Suran-noona thinking” I growled, I know she would never post this photo, she hated attention. She was just as introverted as I was.

Jungkook was frowning and so were the other members as they all stared at me.

 “It's just a ing photo,” I growled, still trying to call Lisa.

“That's not the point,” Namjoon said, his voice so stern and loud, that I stopped to look up at him, “The point is—”

“That it's just, a photo, a ing photo,” I repeated, interrupting Namjoon who shook his head in disappointment.

Jin sighed, “To you, it's just a photo, but to Lisa, who has no idea why her boyfriend took a photo with a girl or why, said girl posted the photo for everyone to see. Lisa is understanding, but she’s also fragile, she’s strong you know that we all know that but there's only so much Lisa can take. I know we take photos with so many other girls and none of them mean anything, but Yoongi this was not like other photos and Lisa is… she can be insecure sometimes” Jin said.

“What's that supposed to mean?” I snapped glaring at Jin.

“Have you ever seen her cry?” Hoseok asked I looked at him confused at his question.

“Ye-No…”

I haven't seen her cry, I mean she cries when we watch a sad movie or when she’s surprised that she has won an award, or when she gains new fans, but no I haven't seen her cry, not intentionally.

“Has she ever complained to you about anything?” Taehyung asked I looked over at him.

I shook my head, “No…”

She doesn’t like complaining, she hates being sad because it makes other people feel sad, she hates burdening people, that’s why she’s always happy.

“Do you know she hates being alone?” Jungkook said

I looked down at my phone still not getting through.

No, I didn't know because she never showed it, she always smiled, she always laughed, she never asked for help.

“We understand you Hyung, so does Lisa, but you don't understand Lisa at all” Jimin said “She talks to Jin-hyung and Hoseok-hyung when she misses her family. She talks with Namjoon-hyung and Taehyung-ah when she wants someone to listen to her. Kook and I always knowing she likes to be included in everything, no matter how pointless or stupid it is, she would rather be pointless and stupid with us, than to be left out,” Jimin said.

I looked at each of my members and they all nodded.

Jungkook stood in front of me, “I love Lisa, we all love Lisa, and we love you Hyung but seriously you need to open your eyes sometimes.” he said

Did I truly know my girlfriend, do I even have the right to call her mine, when I knew nothing about her?

 

------------------------------

 

“Did you see?”

I looked up from my laptop to see Namjoon standing in the middle of the doorway.

“See what?” I asked Namjoon sighed walking further into the studio.

“Blackpink’s showcase,” he said, sitting at the end of my bed.

I nodded “Why?” I asked, wondering why he had to come all the way here and tell me.

“Did you see all the articles?” he asked, I stared at him confused.

“You know I don’t read that ,” I said, Namjoon sighed again, he smiled and stood up walking around, he wasn’t going to leave until I showed interest.

I groaned, “What did they say?”

“Nothing,” he said, with his back to me.

Kim Namjoon, a great leader, a good listener but a horrible liar.

“As you said, it’s , so nothing to worry about,” he said, now looking through my very small book collection.

I glanced down at my laptop already opening a new tab.

“Ahh, Hyung” Namjoon yelled, I glared at him to not come any closer, he had his chance to explain, now it was my turn to see.

“It’s racist articles against Lisa, it’s ignorant people, who have nothing better to do than to tear someone down because they think it benefits them.”

“Namjoon, I need you to leave,” I said, trying to control my anger, People can say about me all they want, I’ve grown used to it, I’ve been in this industry long enough to know that the only truth, is my truth but to go after my girlfriend.

I frowned, squeezing both my fist, I grabbed my phone.

“Hyung” Namjoon pleaded, knowing that I was going to do something stupid.

“Namjoon, I’m going to say this as nicely as I can… get out”

Namjoon stood there, staring at me, I may be older by authority, but he is still our leader and I respect that more.

I sighed “I’m just going to call her and see if she’s okay”

Namjoon nodded, “Don’t say anything stupid,” he said walking out of the studio and closing the door behind him.

I tried controlling my breathing before I called her, and when I did her loud and happy voice was the first thing I heard.

“OPPA!”

“Oppa?” When did this happen,

“What happened to Suga or Yoongi-ah, you hate calling me Oppa” not that I mind her calling me Oppa, she just thought it didn’t mean anything since she called everyone her Oppa and I mean everyone.

“Oppa, you’re so funny,”

I laughed when I finally got what she was doing. This only means that she was with people who didn’t know that she was dating me.

“So, which Oppa am I?” I asked,

She giggled, “No, stop it Mino-oppa, but I’ll tell the girls that you are proud of us as all,”

Lisa, Namjoon, and Jimin they all needed lessons on being better liars.

“I’m only proud of you, but we need to talk—”

“I’m guessing you’ve read the articles, I’m fine, and don’t read those articles, weren’t you the one who said that they’re a bunch of…” she didn’t finish because she was obviously in a room full of people who saw her as an angel. If only they knew…

“Are you sure, They—”

“People have opinions, no matter what. Someone once said, ‘Those who matter, don’t mind and those who mind, don’t matter’”

“Are you reciting Dr. Su—”

“I’m fine, I will always be fine as long as I’m surrounded by the people I care most about”

“So, you—”

“I mean—”

“YAH! Stop interrupting me.” I growled.

She laughed and I smiled hearing her laugh so loud and carefree, and that’s all I needed to hear, to know that she was okay.

“Thank you,” she whispered.

“I’ll call you later tonight as I promised, I know I said I’ll wait till everyone gave in their congratulations and I am, I just wanted to hear your voice.”

“I’m glad you did, I wanted to hear your voice too…”

I smiled hearing her soft-spoken voice, till I had to move my phone away from my ear.

“I MEAN! HAHAHA! MINO! WHAT! I SAID YOUR VOICE MAKES ME LAUGH! HAHAHA”

I shook my head, “I’ll call you later on tonight, but text me if you're tired, Congratulations Lisa, you deserve this and more.”

“I lo—I MEAN YOU SAY BYE! OH! BYE OPPA!” she yelled hanging up.

I laughed looking down at my phone. This girl makes me want to always protect her.

 

------------------------------

 

Jin sat down next to me “She's the best thing in your life right now and a girl like Lisa, is truly one of a kind”

I tried calling her again and still no answer.

“! Why isn't she answering my calls? she always answers my calls.”

Namjoon grabbed my shoulder as he stood in front of me. “She loves you and that's all you need to know”

At that point I felt scared, I felt lost, I could feel my eyes starting to tear up

What is this feeling? It ing hurts.

“She loves you,” Namjoon repeated,

I nodded, I didn’t know if I wanted to hear this or if I needed to hear this but all I know was that hearing Namjoon say this was… I watched my tears fall to the ground.

Where are you, Lisa?

I need you.

~~~~~~~

One day,

The morning was, ing horrible, I still couldn’t get through to Lisa and now, here I was at BigHit. I've never seen BigHit so busy, with phone calls after phone calls, staff running everywhere.

Suran Noona was called in as well, apparently her company wanted this to be a publicity stunt, her manager was the one who saw the photo on her phone and posted the photo on her Instagram, without her permission. Suran Noona was disappointed with her manager and her company, the people she trusted, and I could tell she felt guilty and embarrassed because she refused to look at me.

I didn't blame her, I never blamed her. I was blaming myself.

They asked how we wanted to proceed with this, and I told them straight. I told them to off.

I got scolded by Sejin Hyung and I didn’t I care, this whole day my mind has only been thinking of one person.

Sejin Hyung knew where I stood, and it wasn’t here, listening to them, talk about a plan that I will never agree too, even after hours of them trying to convince me.

What was there to convince.

I, Min Yoongi, was in a relationship, and right now the only reason I am here is because I can’t sit in my room and watch you ers make your own headline to suit your needs. I have a girlfriend and I hope to god that she’s still my girlfriend because I can’t lose her, Lalisa Manoban, who I love and would do… I love… I love. Holy , I love her.

Why the am I just realizing this now. I’ve always known that I love Lisa, I just haven’t said… , I’m the worst boyfriend ever.

I stood up so fast pushing my chair back, hearing it screech across the floor.

“I have to go, something important came up,” I said.

“Yoongi-ah, sit back down.” Bang Hyung said

“Sorry Hyung, this is urgent”

“Yoongi” he warned,

“Is this how your idols treat you,” one of Suran managers remarked, I glared at him as he smirked.

“I don’t know, does everyone in your company look through people’s phone, without their consent,” I said, and I saw Sejin Hyung trying to cover his smile.

I wanted to laugh when some of the staff from, Million Market, glared at the manager who opened his mouth.

“PD Hyung, Suran Noona, I apologize. I know that this would be great publicity… if it were true, but I will not partake in anything that would require me to lie to my ARMY, my brothers, my family…” and to my love.

“I have disappointed a lot of people because of this and right now all I can think about is correcting, what I have done wrong”

Sejin Hyung smiled, a smile that I knew, that he was proud of me.

I bowed but before walking out, I stopped and faced the Million Market staff.

“I treat Bang PD-nim with respect, the same way I treat every staff here in BigHit and I treat my members like family. The reason why we are doing so well is that we trust each other, something you all need to learn.”

I walked out, smiling to myself, now how am I, supposed to see her, when she won’t answer her phone.

I couldn’t go to her apartment because it was still daylight and I would easily be spotted.

I called her manager, who Lisa trusted the most, I sighed when he picked up on the first ring.

“Yoongi-ah, you have a lot of explaining to do”

“I know Hyung, but the only person I really want to explain it too is the only person who is not answering my calls” I sighed walking towards the elevator.

“They are at their recording for Inkigayo so she’s busy, or she’s not ready to talk, whatever her reason is. Fix it, I know how much you care for each other and I hate seeing her like this”

“I will. Thanks, Hyung”

~~~~~~~

I tried calling her members again, once I reached home. My members were all staring at me, concern, worry… pity.

That’s all I could see from them.

I walked straight to my room, staring at my phone, waiting for anyone to answer, I know they won’t answer, they were getting ready to perform…

They’re going to perform.

I ran out of my room and straight to the lounge and there she was… on stage, performing.

She’s beautiful.

“Hyung, you’re blocking the TV”

The ing cameraman needs to focus more on my girl when she’s rapping, not some ing stage background or the other girl’s legs and body parts… ing .

“HYUNG! MOVE!”

She looks beautiful in white but hot in red.

“They’re going to win, hands down”

I looked back at my members to see them all staring at me.

“You look like ,” Namjoon said

“Yah!” Jin Hyung yelled, glaring at Namjoon who stared at him confused. “No swear—"

“I feel like ,” I said,

“Why do I even bother” Jin growled, throwing his hands up.

“Sejin Hyung told us what you did, we’re proud of you Hyung,” Jimin said, smiling, I nodded,

“I just want to see her” I whispered.

“BLACKPINK, MAJIMAKCHEOREOM”

I looked back at the screen to see the girls all looking shocked that they won.

She’s crying, I know she’s crying because she was happy, they’ve won, but a part of me knew that she was holding back more of her tears.

“Look at my Jisoo, staying strong for her sisters,” Jin said.

I need to see her today.

I went back to my room still trying to call her members, I couldn’t get through to Lisa because her voicemail was full.

Jisoo would never pick up my calls, unless she knows it benefits her, other than that, she hates me, but I still called her. Jennie would often answer but she’s strong-headed and protective, and she likes to make a point, that if you mess with the people she loves, then she was going to hunt you down, still, I called her.

Chaeyoung, she was caring and loving when it comes to Lisa, they were each other’s anchors, and she was my only hope.

A huge part of me wanted to scream and cry when I finally got through.

Park Chaeyoung.

God bless her soul! I'm going to beat the out of Jimin if he doesn't figure out how amazing she is.

“Chae, where is she? Is she with you? Why isn’t she answering her phone?”

“Oppa, go to the playground” she whispered.

That's all she said, and that’s all I needed to hear to know where Lisa was.

~~~~~~~

The cool night air was doing nothing to calm my nerves, it was just making me angry. Why? Because Lisa was out here at night, where it was dark and cold and all I want to do is hold her in my arms, to hear her voice, her laugh, to see her, her eyes, her smile, to feel her lips against mine.

To tell her, I love her.

So many things were running through my head of how I was going to explain myself, first. Apologize, apologize for how much of I am, get down on my knees and beg for her forgiveness… tell her she means the world to me.

Because she does.

I ran, I hate running but I ran, I ran to the place that I always found myself going to, when I needed to think, to write, or for complete solitude.

My playground.

This place was my night-time playground, this was my getaway when the pressure became too much for me, or when living in an apartment with six other boys became too much that you can’t even hear yourself think, this was mine and no one knew about it until I decided to peel back a layer.

This playground held memories for me, but the best memory was when Lisa and I had our first kiss.

I stopped, trying to catch my breath, my eyes desperately roaming around the playground trying to find her and there she was. I didn’t need to see to know it was her, with her back facing me, she sat on the swing kicking herself back and forth.

She wore a black hoodie, the same black hoodie that I couldn't find in my closet.

I smiled as I walked closer as I stood behind her.

I was showing so much restraint by not pulling her off the swing and hugging her and refusing to never let her go.

Then she stopped swinging, I could tell that she knew I was there and a part of me was grateful that she wasn’t running away.

my restraint, I need to feel her in my arms, I bent forward wrapping my arms around her shoulders. I smiled when I felt her relax back into me, I leaned closer feeling her cheeks against mine, her cheeks were wet, she was crying, and I made her cry.

I Love you.

I held her close and she held onto my arms. I was scared to move or even let go of her.

I don’t know how long I stood there hugging her, but when she removed my arms away from her, I froze, she stepped away and she turned to face me, with the swing in-between us.

Her eyes were puffy, she looked exhausted, she looked drained, and she was hurt.

I Love you.

“You look, tired…” she whispered softly,

We didn’t say anything after. We just stood there staring at each other, taking each other in.

I Love you.

I walked forward, moving the swing away and she stepped forward. I smiled reaching to cup her small face in my hands. I could feel her arms go around my waist, then we kissed.

I could feel her hands clutching the back of my shirt, holding me close to her, or was I holding her close to me.

I pulled back trying to catch my breath and smiled down at her, our foreheads touching.

“Every time”

I Love you.

I cried pulling her back into my arms, “Lis—”

“You don't have to explain…” she whispered against my neck.

“I trust you. I always have, and I always will…” I could feel her fingers playing with the tips of my hair.

“insecurities just eat at me” she whispered lifting her head to look at me.

“I made you cry,” I said

She suddenly stepped away from me wiping at her tears, “I'm sorry I know, I-know-you don't—” I pulled her back into my arms, hugging her tightly.

Three years, that’s how long we’ve dated, and not once have I purposely made her cry.

I kept my problems to myself and I know she kept hers, to herself. It wasn’t healthy but it worked for us because this is how we were, we were different yet exactly the same, I have many layers to peel back… and Lisa she also had her layers.

I am, who I am, and she is, who she is.

We weren’t going to change if we thought it would make our relationship better, it wouldn’t, I love the way she is, but after hearing what my members said a part of me felt like a complete .

Would it be that hard for me to let her into my world of complete ups and chaos?

“Don't ever be sorry. The only one who should say sorry is me.” I said

“I'm the worst boyfriend ever,” I said leaning back to see her face.

“Yeah, you are,” she said, surprising me.

“You’re exactly the kind of boyfriend I didn't want, you're stubborn, you're strong-headed, you never listen, and you're very lazy, and you don’t know how to cook…”

“I know how to cook,” I said smirking when she rolled her eyes.

“I’ll let you have that one” she mumbled.

I smiled “You finished,” I said, outlining her jawline with my fingers.

She smiled “Not even close!”

“The first day I met you, you were such a snob, you wouldn't talk, laugh or even smile, you weren't exactly my ideal type. I mean my idea of a perfect boyfriend was someone tall, famous and rich…”

I laughed “I thought he only had to be older”

She quickly shook her head and tried to cover her laugh.

Her laugh… I love her laugh.

I smiled, when she clutched on to my shirt, pulling me close, not that I already was.

“But… you were honest, and I wanted to know you.”

I laughed at the memory, “You surprised me when you asked for my number.”

She nodded “I was feeling bold, and then you surprised me by actually giving me your number. From then on, and a few awkward texts, followed by the best date ever. Then you became mine, and I got to call you, my boyfriend and I knew that I wouldn't change a single thing about you,” she finished, and I felt every word she said.

I stared at her tear stained-cheeks, her dark puffy eyes, her messy hair, and she still manages to take my breath away.

“I love you,”

She stared at me in shock, and I smiled cupping her cheeks.

“I love you. Lalisa Manoban and I have always loved you, I hate, that it took me this long to say I love you, but I love you, I love you so ing much, Lalisa Manoban.” I smiled feeling her cheeks heating up in my hands.

“I love you…I love the crazy, the sad, the beautiful, the kind, everything about you and I want you to cry in front of me, I want to laugh with you about stupid things, not that we already do.”

She giggled and I smiled at her.

“I want you in my life, I want to hear your voice when I wake up in the morning, I want to yell at you when you do something stupid, I want to hear you complain about anything and everything…”

“Everything really” she interrupted, I laughed covering .

“I'm talking” I could feel her smile against my hand, her eyes lighting up.

“Yes everything, I want you to get angry with me or at me because I want you, I want all of you Lalisa Manoban because I love you” I finished removing my hand to trace her lips, admiring every detail of her.

“I love you, Min Yoongi and… I also hate you,” she said

Wait, what the just happen.

“I hated you, when I saw that photo, I was angry, not because I didn’t trust you. I just hated that she was so close to you. I was jealous and I hated that feeling. So, from now on, I forbid you from ever taking a photo with another female,” she said, with such seriousness, that she still looked cute.

Wait, she was jealous.

I smirked, “You forbid me”

She nodded, “Yes, I forbid you or… an eye for an eye”

Wait… No… No, I don't like where this is going, not one bit, I've seen that smirk before, and I know what it means.

I groaned.

“Remember, you love me,” she said, her arms going around my waist hugging me closer to her. My hands combed through her hair underneath the hoodie and I pulled her head close to my shoulder.

The things I’ll do for this girl.

“Tomorrow is—” I started but Lisa shook her head.

“Tomorrow is another day, that will be worse than today, but it will be a day that we will both move forward from, together,” she said,

I smiled feeling her breath dance across my lips. I love the feel of her lips.

“I'm the best girlfriend ever” she boasted “You’re lucky you have me in your life”

“I am,” I said kissing her lips, her left cheek and resting my head against her neck,

“That means you're stuck with me” I whispered against her neck, that I wish to kiss, if my hoodie, that she was wearing wasn’t stopping me from doing so.

“I love you Yoongi…” I smiled hearing her yawn. I guess sleep was finally catching up to us now that we were safe in each other’s arms.

“But, I'm still angry… at you…”

I chuckled hearing her mumble against my shoulder,

“And you owe me a new phone…”

Hearing her yawn after each word, I love this girl. How do I owe you a new phone?

“Now, I want to go sleep… I'm tired…”

I nodded, rubbing her back.

“And Suga,”

“Hn?”

“If you pull another stunt like this, I'm not going to stop Jennie and Jisoo-unnie from beating you up… arraso”

I smiled “Arraso,”

“I love you,” she murmured softly,

 

*****SPECIAL CHAPTER*****

 

(LISA P.O.V.)

“I lo—I MEAN YOU SAY BYE! OH! BYE OPPA!” I yelled, quickly hanging up.

Yoongi is going to mock me till the end of time, I mean he already criticise my acting skills and right now, I can see why.

I sighed looking up from my phone, I sat in the middle of iKON Oppas dorm. Bobby Oppa found out I was alone in the dorms. When the girls all went out to celebrate this special night with their families, Jisoo Unnie invited me to come with her, but I was waiting for a video call with my family and I couldn’t wait to talk to my mum and dad… and Yoongi. He was going to be the last person I want to talk too.

Once I finished talking with my family, Bobby Oppa called. Jisoo Unnie was worried after the articles came out, right after our showcase and she didn’t want me to be alone tonight. So, she asked Bobby Oppa to check up on me.

So, here I am, Bobby Oppa told me to come over to their dorm, once I finished talking with my family and Bobby Oppa wanted to celebrate my official debut and I agreed because well, free food.

“Mino-oppa?” Donghyuk Oppa said, with a big smirk on his face, almost knowing something that he shouldn’t be knowing.

I nodded, “He just wanted to congratulate me” I smiled grabbing a chicken wing.

“Cut the crap Lis, we know who that was,” Bobby Oppa said,

I looked up from my chicken wing and stared at Bobby Oppa and at everyone else.

“Oh really, then who was it?”

He knows and I was playing with fire. Huh, ‘Playing With Fire’ I can’t wait for our fans to hear our next song, I mean, I love Boombaya, but—

“Are you even listening?” Jinhwan Oppa laughed when I stared at him and shook my head.

“No, not really,” I smiled,

“What are we going to do with you?” Chanwoo laughed, I poked my tongue out at him and he proceeded to do the same, how mature.

“BTS. Lead Rapper. Min. Yoongi.” Bobby Oppa said.

!

I stared at Bobby Oppa who was smirking.

“How?”

I stared at everyone before I stopped to look at Junhoe who was avoiding all eye contact.

“Chaeng” I muttered.

Junhoe and Chaeyoung, best friends who were once boyfriend and girlfriend.

Yes, Koo Junhoe, was my Chaeng first boyfriend. The first day they met, the two clicked instantly and became best friends.

Then they thought they should date, until they both realized that they are more awkward and shy with each other when they are dating, to when they were friends, and that they didn’t see each other in any romantic way.

So, they both thought it best that they go back to being best friends. They also tell each other everything and I mean everything.

Kind of like me and Kook. Only we’re much better.

“When?” I growled, glaring at him as he avoided all eye contact.

“Your first date…” he said and just like true JunChae friendship, not only would they come clean because they both at lying, since they are both the emotional ones in the group, they would also defend each other to the end.

“Chae told me and I held this secret for two years, I kept my promise, I didn’t tell anyone…”

Are you kidding me? I stared at him before looking around the room at all s who suddenly now know my secret and he had the audacity to smile innocently at me, oh the shame.

“In my defence, I told them two nights ago when I got drunk and Hanbin-hyung thought you were dating Jung—”

“YAH!” Hanbin Oppa yelled and I just realized he was here with us this whole time and that he was more quiet than usual, and he was sitting far away from me… odd.

“—Kook, and so I corrected him,”

I looked over at Hanbin Oppa who was glaring at Junhoe.

“You, sly girl” Bobby Oppa smirked. “I can’t believe you had a boyfriend for nearly two years, and you didn’t tell us, do you know how heartbroken I was, to find the love of my life—” I rolled my eyes. “—Is taken by a BTS member, our mortal enemy.”

“You play too many games,” I said, shaking my head at Bobby Oppa who was clutching his chest in pain and we all laughed at his expression.

“So, it’s true?”

Everyone went quiet, I looked over at Hanbin Oppa who was staring at me, he looked sad, I suddenly felt guilty for keeping this a secret from him, since he was like a brother to me, they all were.

“Oppa, I’m sorry,” I said, and he quickly shook his head, waving his hand when I started to bow.

“ANI, I’m-happy-for-you-this-is-just-a-shock-I-mean-you’re-Lisa-and-I-will-always-Lo…” he said so quickly only to stop and cover his mouth. I didn’t even catch what he was saying.

Bobby Oppa was the first to laugh “Smooth” he said, eyeing Hanbin Oppa whose face was suddenly red. Oh. My. God. Is he going to choke?

“Oppa!” I yelled, making all of them jump and scream like girls.

This is why I would never ask them to protect me in a haunted house, I have a feeling that they would either cling onto me until I died and leave me there. Sacrifice me and leave me there or, they would all just die of a heart attack and I would leave them there.

“Gwenchana?” I asked, quickly handing Hanbin Oppa my glass of water, Hanbin Oppa looked at me then at the glass of water and he started coughing.

“YAH!” Jinhwan Oppa yelled before he laughed and patted Hanbin Oppas back. Jinhwan Oppa grabbed my glass “Thanks Lis” he said before focusing back on Hanbin Oppa.

Yunhyeong Oppa and Donghyuk Oppa were both snickering while Bobby Oppa and Chanwoo were pointing at Hanbin Oppa and laughing, and Junhoe was on his phone, probably texting Chae that she should watch her back because when I find her, I’m—

“So, Lisa why do you like Suga Sunbaenim?”

I started to cough. Are you kidding me?

I glared at Chanwoo who was smirking, I sighed, looking down at my phone before looking back at them, I feel like I’m at a sleepover, I mean we are all wearing our pyjamas, surrounded by pillows and blankets, eating chicken and coke. I shook my head at the thought, I mean all that’s missing is teen flicks and pizza.

I smiled, thinking of Chanwoos question,

“He makes me happy,” I said feeling my cheeks heat up, I looked at my bracelet on my left wrist, I started to play with the charms, Min Yoongi…

“Great, she’s off to Lala land again”

“My baby girl is happy”

“She’s not your baby girl… Bobby-hyung, I mean you can’t even get a girl”

“Shut up, Chanwoo”

I looked up at everyone staring at me and they were all smiling, I feel like they said something important, I really need to focus sometimes.

“What?” I asked looking at their suspicious faces.

“Nothing,” they all said before they all burst out laughing, I sat there wondering why we were laughing and suddenly I found myself joining them.

“We come bearing gifts”

We all screamed, and Bobby Oppa suddenly pushed me forward that I ended up on the floor.

“YAH!” I yelled glaring at Bobby Oppa who threw up a peace sign. I rolled my eyes before looking at the entrance…

“OMO, sup losers” I laughed standing up.

Winner Oppa’s, all stood there glaring at me since I was the only one who could call them losers and get away with it.

“What brings you guys here?” Donghyuk Oppa asked.

“Junhoe, texted us to bring pizza,” Mino Oppa said holding up boxes of pizza. My favourite. I guess he wasn’t texting Chae, I looked at Junhoe who was smiling. Awe, he was trying to make up for his mistake… he has a long way to go, but Pizza is a good start.

“And movies,” Taehyun Oppa said holding up DVDs.

Oh. My. God. It is a sleepover!

“We also, want details on you and that rapper boy of yours,” Jinwoo Oppa said, sounding like a concerned father, he smiled walking towards me, before patting my head.

“His name is Yoongi!” I said I glared back at Chanwoo who was snickering behind Bobby Oppa.

“Whatever his name is, let’s eat first, I’m starving,” Seunghoon Oppa said, winking at me, before grabbing the box of chicken in front of Jinhwan Oppa.

I sighed; this is going to be a long night.