Coming Clean

The Intern

“Stay the night… please”

 

It wasn’t the first time Baekhyun had heard those words from someone, and like all the other times, there was no doubt in his head. He pushed Sehun back to the wall behind him while kicking the door closed with his feet.

“Do you realise what you’re asking me right now? I won’t be here just watching another movie with you.” he said with a husky voice, right at the younger’s ear.

“That wasn’t my plan either.” Sehun answered, voice shaking slightly.

This was something Baekhyun had been waiting for for weeks, and normally he would be the bold one asking for this, but with Sehun he’d wanted to wait. Baekhyun had been afraid that he would scare the younger off and waste his his chance with him. But now, against all Baekhyun’s expectations, Sehun was the one making the move.

He looked into Sehun’s eyes one more time and placed one of his hands on his cheek to make sure the younger was serious about this before he hungrily put his own lips against the ones in front of him. He was happy to notice Sehun wanted this just as bad as him, although he still sensed some nervousness in the younger and it allowed Baekhyun to take the lead.

Their lips had only met for a few seconds but the slow and soft kiss had already turned into a heated and needy one. Baekhyun lowered his hand and grabbed Sehun by the collar of his sweater, slowly dragging the other with him while he walked backwards towards the couch that was just a few steps away from them.

He parted from the younger, only to switch their positions in a quick movement and pushed his intern down on the couch. Sehun just laid there, breathing heavy and waiting for Baekhyun to continue with whatever he was planning and luckily, the younger didn’t have to wait long.

Baekhyun placed himself on top of Sehun, sitting down right on his hips and already causing some friction in both of their lower regions. He leaned down and held Sehun down by his shoulders before attaching their lips once again in a kiss just as needy as before. He felt Sehun’s hands roam his sides and his back, and soon they slipped under the hem of his shirt. Baekhyun had trouble controlling himself, so he sat up and used his own hands to remove Sehun’s from his body, giving him the space to get rid of his jacket, sweater and t-shirt all at once, throwing them somewhere next to the couch.

He waited for Sehun to do the same but the younger just kept staring at his exposed chest and he smirked before placing his hand under the younger’s chin, forcing him to make eye contact “Like what you see?”

 

Sehun lost all focus and just looked at the chest he had seen before in his dreams, slightly scared that this was going to be this same dream all over again.

“Like what you see?”

That was the question the Baekhyun from his dreams had also asked, and he wasn’t planning on giving a different answer this time.

“Yes Mr. Byun.”

“Mr Byun? I like it.” Baekhyun said, still smirking “But you know what I’d like more?”

Before Baekhyun could even finish his sentence Sehun already knew what he wanted to say. He sat up slightly and took off his own sweater, leaving his upper body just as exposed as his bosses.

“If I had known you were this ready for me I’d done this weeks ago.” Baekhyun said with a husky voice before he started placing soft kisses all over Sehun’s neck while one of his hands discovered Sehun’s abs, making the younger moan softly.

Sehun was giving himself to Baekhyun completely, like he had never done with anybody before. Normally he liked to be the one in control but he knew he had no chance in this situation. Whether it was because of Baekhyun’s age and status or just because he didn’t want to, he didn’t really know, but he didn’t care. Everything the elder was doing to him felt good and he had to admit he kinda liked being dominated like this.

But Sehun was close to losing his patience. Baekhyun was teasing his chest with soft kisses and small bites but the tension in his pants was becoming unbearable and he was ready to let Baekhyun know.

He let his own hands slide over Baekhyun’s hips and slowly inside the back of his jeans, slightly lowering them and exposing a bit more of the elder.

“Is my baby losing it?” Baekhyun said with a smile as he looked at Sehun “Well then it’s time to do something abou-”  

“What the is going on here?”

Both Sehun and Baekhyun shot up from their previous positions and looked at the doorway where Jongin and Kyungsoo were standing hand in hand, a bag next to Jongin on the ground that had probably been in his hands just a second ago.

The was an awkward silence before Baekhyun cleared his throat and got off of Sehun. “I should probably go...” he said as he quickly gathered his clothes from the ground. He put the sweater on and with his t-shirt and jacket still in his hand took one last look at Sehun and left the apartment.

Both Kyungsoo and Jongin who were previously watching Baekhyun, directed their attention to Sehun now, who also grabbed his clothes and put them back on, still trying to process what had just happened. He stood up and walked over to the two, but when he was only a few steps away from them he stopped, not daring to say any word after the event he was just caught in.

“I think you two should talk.” Kyungsoo said, breaking the silence “I’ll be in your room Jongin.”

They both watched Kyungsoo make his way towards Jongin’s bedroom and close the door behind him.

“You idiot.” Jongin said and he smacked Sehun with the back of his head before walking over to the dinner table and sitting down, motioning for Sehun to do the same.

“I guess I deserved that.” Sehun said while sitting down on the opposite side of his roommate.

“What the hell were you thinking?”

“I don't know.”

“Why was he here?”

“Because I invited him.”

“Why didn't you tell me?”

“Because I was scared.”

“Why were you scared?”

“Jongin please…” Sehun said with a slightly raised voice “Stop throwing questions at me.”

“Not before you tell me what's going on here, I'm not leaving this table before I know every little detail.” Sehun had never seen Jongin as serious as this, but he knew the other wasn't joking.

“I'll explain okay? But please stop asking questions.”

“Alright.” Jongin sat back in his chair, arms crossed over his chest “Start talking.”

Sehun took a deep breath “I like him, I-”

“Of course you do.” Jongin interrupted “He takes you to fancy restaurants, buys you clothes, he-”

“Jongin!” Sehun shouted while slamming his fist on the table, making Jongin shut up immediately. “Let me talk okay?!”

When Jongin stayed silent, Sehun continued talking. “I really do like him, not only because treats me well. And I know it’s wrong and all because he’s my boss but.. I can’t help it. And the fact that he seems to like me back only makes it harder.”

“Yeah but does he like you, or does he have other plans?”

“What do you mean?”

“Ooh come on Sehun you know what he’s known for.” Jongin said with a sarcastic laugh “I can only imagine what went through his mind when he saw a young guy like you walk into his office.”

“But he’s nothing like the media says he is…” Sehun hated how everyone had a prejudice against the elder just because they read some articles about him.

“Ooh so you’re gonna tell me that he didn’t sleep with all these men and woman?”

“I mean… that part isn’t completely untrue...”

“See?!” Jongin said, waving his finger at Sehun.

“But he didn’t try anything like that with me!” Sehun shouted back.

“Really?” Jongin’s face started to turn slight red from anger and he stood up from his chair “Then why did I find him on top of you right here on the couch?!”

Sehun stood up too and grabbed the collar of Jongin’s jacket, pulling him right against the edge of the table “That's none of your goddamn business!” he hissed.

“That’s enough!” Sehun got distracted by the new voice entering the discussion and looked at the direction it came from. He saw Kyungsoo coming from Jongin’s room and walking up to the two. “You two can’t even talk properly, sit down, both of you!”

Sehun released his grip on Jongin and the two of them obediently sat back down while Kyungsoo took a seat in between them.

“We’re gonna talk like adults now, understood?” Sehun and Jongin both nodded and Kyungsoo looked towards Sehun. “Why was Baekhyun here?” he asked in a calm voice.

“This morning he found out I was spending Christmas alone and he offered to keep me company. I agreed and told him he could come eat dinner here.”

“That’s very nice of him.” Kyungsoo said with a small smile “What did you guys do tonight? Was the dinner nice?”

Sehun knew Kyungsoo was a very good cook so he was to embarrassed to tell him about the food disaster “Yeah.. it was good. And we just watched a movie and played some games for the rest of the night.”

“I’m sure Baekhyun must’ve really liked that game you two were playing.” Jongin said with a huff and just as Sehun opened his mouth to say something Kyungsoo jumped in.

“Jongin shush. So you really had a nice night right? And I assume one thing led to another?”

“I mean... kinda.” Sehun was really scared to tell he was actually the one that wanted Baekhyun to stay, but Kyungsoo was being patient with him, he had stayed calm and seemed rather interested than angry “H-he was tired so he was about to go home but... I asked him to stay.”

“And just for the company?” Kyungsoo seems to hesitate a bit before he continued “Or for the… thing… we caught you doing?”

“I-I don’t know.” That was a lie, Sehun knew what the real answer to that question was.

“I see.” Kyungsoo said and then looked down at his hands, not knowing what to say anymore. And that’s when Jongin finally spoke up again.

“So are you two a thing now?”

Sehun looked at his roommate, who was staring right back at him still with some anger in his eyes. “No, there is nothing between us.”

“Then what was that earlier? You’ve never been the guy to sleep with people you’re not in a relationship with.” Jongin said.

“Because I’m scared.” he didn’t know why he was trusting the others with this right now, but he did “I’m scared that if I don’t hurry up someone else will take my place, you know how popular he is.”

Sehun had the feeling Baekhyun liked him, but it could also be that the other was just very kind. He didn’t want to risk Baekhyun getting bored and moving on to someone else, so that’s when he made the decision to ask Baekhyun to stay.

“So you just sleep with him to get his attention, sounds like an excellent plan.” Jongin said with a small laugh.

“Jongin stop it.” Kyungsoo said while giving jongin a quick, angry look “It’s okay Sehun. I understand you like him but I can’t deny I have the same feeling about him as Jongin does.”

Sehun appreciated Kyungsoo’s honestly, but had also hoped he didn’t judge Baekhyun as quickly as Jongin did.    

“You don’t have to understand any of this, I know what I’m doing.”

“I hope you do.” Jongin said, not sounding to convinced by Sehun’s words.

“Anyways” Kyungsoo interrupted “We came over to give you some of the cake I made, we figured you would be still up watching TV or something.”

Kyungsoo walked over towards the door where the bag Jongin dropped earlier was still on the floor. When he came back he placed it in front of Sehun. He took it out of the bag and let out a sigh. “Did you really have to drop it?” The cake was completely smashed and barely recognizable as food anymore.

“I'm sorry about the cake Kyungsoo.” Sehun said because he felt guilty. Kyungsoo had probably worked hard on it and it was kinda his fault that it was ruined now.

“Don’t say sorry, it’s this ’ fault.” he said pointing at Jongin with a laugh. “By the way, why does it smell so bad in here? What the hell did you cook?”

“I might’ve burned the Christmas food in the oven...”

The three of them instantly started laughing and it eased the tension in the room immediately.

“Tell me he at least gave you another expensive watch for Christmas or something.” Jongin said.

“I told him no gifts and he actually listened to me.” Sehun knew he could trust Baekhyun and although he couldn’t deny he would’ve probably loved a gift from the elder, he didn’t want to seem like it’s the only thing that interested him about him.

“Sure…” Jongin said mockingly “I bet you that tomorrow he will have something ready for you. Probably something more expensive than you’ve ever gotten before.”

“He won’t, I trust Baekhyun.” Sehun answered with full confidence.

 

The next morning Sehun arrived at work early since someone from his school would come for an evaluation now that he was at the halfway point of his internship. He expected things to be awkward since he hadn’t talked to Baekhyun anymore after the Christmas disaster, not even over text. But to his surprise Baekhyun was already present when he arrived at the office and it looked like he had been waiting for something or someone.

“Morning Sehun.”

“Good Morning Mr. Byun.” Sehun said with a small bow. “Are you leaving?”

To Sehun’s knowledge Baekhyun didn’t have any appointments this morning but he was sitting in his lounge, car keys in hand and his jacket still on.

“I am, and keep your jacket on because you are too.”   

“W-where are we going?” Sehun was kinda nervous since he had no idea what the elder was planning.

Baekhyun stood up and walked towards Sehun “I think it’s time we’re going to get you your Christmas present.

“I told you I didn’t want anything Mr. Byun.”

“I know, but I’m known for being stubborn.” he grabbed Sehun’s arm and dragged him out of the office. “Come on.”

“Where are we going?”

“Let’s just say that I figured you must be tired by now to use the bus every morning to come here.” he answered with a wink and Sehun didn’t need to ask any more questions to know where his boss was going to take him.

 

a/n GettinGetting ed by kaisoo, what a classic 

​​​​Also sorry this took a while. Had a major writers block and a lot of personal stuff going on but I hope I can write more again from now on ^^

I did work on another fic in the meantime, it involves xiuchen and stripper!au so I hope you guys look forward to that whenever this fic is done :)

Anyw​​​ays thanks for reading. Leave an up vote if you liked it and please let me know in the comments what you thought of this chapter <3