Confusion

The Intern

As soon as Sehun woke up, he noticed something was different. This definitely didn’t feel like his bed, it also felt like he fell asleep with his clothes from the party still on. The last thing he could remember was that he was getting a bit sleepy and talking to Jongdae. When he felt something move on top of him he was suddenly aware of the weight resting on his hips, a weight that certainly wasn’t his blankets.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked around him. It was really dark, the only light was coming from the moonlight that was slightly shining through the curtains, but he definitely knew what, or rather who, was on top of him.  

“M-Mr. Byun…” He only could see his outline in the dark environment, but it was enough to know that it was his boss.

“Normally I would say that you can call me Baekhyun in private, but I kinda like this.”

Baekhyun leaned a bit forward, moving himself into the moonlight and Sehun saw the smirk on his boss's face, but that wasn’t the worst thing. Not only was his boss sitting on top of him, he also had his dress shirt hanging wide open. “Like what you see?”

He didn't even care that his boss just caught him stating, because how could he not? Baekhyun was everything he wanted. A flat, slightly toned stomach, a small waist, thick thighs and most importantly a cute, but at this moment very y looking face.

“I asked you a question Sehun, it's not polite not to answer so I'll ask again.” Baekhyun said in a husky voice, leaning down while placing his hands on Sehun’s chest. “Do you like what you see?”

“Y-yes.” Sehun answered, voice shaking slightly.

“Yes who?”

“Yes Mr. Byun.”

“That’s better.” Baekhyun cocked his head slightly “You know… I really like the suit you’re wearing, I think it might be one of the best things I've ever bought. But I really want you to take it off now.”

Sehun looked his boss in the eye and all he saw was lust, and it wasn't scaring him off, it was only feeding his own excitement about whatever was going to happen next. But it was wrong… Baekhyun was his boss and their relationship should stay that way.

“What's wrong, still a bit shy?” Baekhyun said when Sehun didn't move “Well let me go first then, but I think I need a bit of help.”

Baekhyun sat back up and grabbed Sehun’s wrists, moving his hands towards his own chest. He placed the younger’s hands onto his exposed collarbones and Sehun held his breath when he felt his cold fingers connect with Baekhyun’s warm skin.

Baekhyun kept holding Sehun’s wrists while he moved them, making them slowly slide towards his shoulders and onto his upper arms, taking the dress shirt along until it fell down.

“Good job Sehun, how about we take these off now.” Baekhyun looked down and Sehun already knew what he meant even though he couldn't see it from his current position.

He sat up, making Baekhyun shift slightly backwards and moved his hand towards the front of his boss’ pants. When he loosened the button and slowly lowered the zipper he heard Baekhyun’s breath fasten, just as his own.

He looked up at his boss, who was staring back at him and the two just stayed like that for a moment, but then everything changed…

Baekhyun suddenly pushed Sehun back down on the bed and laid down on top of his chest, connecting their lips in a heated kiss. Sehun eagerly responded and placed his hands on Baekhyun’s waist, pressing their bodies even closer together.

Sehun noticed that the elder was getting impatient when he started grinding his on hips down on Sehun’s still clothed crotch and it made him moan into the kiss.

Suddenly Baekhyun broke the kiss and leaned in right next to his ear “Glad to see you want this just as bad as me. Have you been fantasizing about me Sehun?”

Fantasizing was a big word, but thinking about this? Definitely. Every time he had quickly gotten rid of them because he didn't allow himself to have these thoughts about his boss though they definitely had been there a few times. So he decided to nod his head in response to Baekhyun, since he was too nervous to bring about any words right now.

“I see, didn't expect you to be such a naughty boy.” he whispered into his ear followed by a small laugh. “Well how about we make those fantasies real then.”

Baekhyun sat back up and didn't waste any time. He quickly undid Sehun’s pants and slightly lowered them. Sehun threw his head back when he felt his boss’ hand lift the waistband of his underwear and stick his hand inside. And when Baekhyun finally laid his hand on Sehun’s awaiting , he opened his eyes again and squinted when was faced with bright sunlight…

 

When his eyes got used to the light he looked around him. The room he woke up in was familiar, but instead of it being dark, the sun was lighting up the entire room. The faint sound of running water coming from the other side of the room was relaxing, so were the slight breeze and the chirping of several birds that came from the opened window to his left. This could’ve been a really nice morning only if he wasn’t so damn confused.

He sat up against the headboard and rubbed his eyes, trying to remember what happened last night and why he didn’t wake up in his own room. He still remembered sitting with Jongdae, Junmyeon and Minseok. He did feel slightly uncomfortable sitting with three people who already knew each other for years, especially when Jongdae starting flirting with Minseok very openly after a few drinks. But overall, his night hadn’t been too bad, they had been really nice to him, the only things was that he had been too scared to say no every time they elders offered him a drink. He had already told them he couldn’t handle alcohol that well but they kept asking, and he thought it would be rude to say no every time so he ended up drinking most of the strong liquor that was placed in front of him. That’s when the memories of him not starting to feel well came back.  

Sehun sat back on the couch and closed his eyes, rubbing his temples in an attempt to make the stinging pain go away.

“Are you okay?” Junmyeon asked.

“Yeah… just have a headache.” Sehun had trouble opening his eyes again. He really wanted to take a nap right now but he was at his boss’ party, far away from home.

“He doesn’t look that well, maybe we shouldn’t have pushed it this far.” Sehun heard a bit of guilt in Minseok’s voice “Should we get Baekhyun?”

“Nah he’s gonna be fine.” Jongdae said “How about you go lay down for a bit until the pain goes away, I’m sure Baekhyun doesn’t mind you using his guestroom.”

Sehun finally opened his eyes and looked at his coworker “Are you sure?”

“Yeah, if you walk back to the entrance you need to go up the big staircase and then it’s the first room to your right.”

Sehun could barely bring out a thank you before he stood up and made his way towards the guest room in a staggered way, ignoring all the stares and laughter from the people close to him.

But that’s where it ended, things were a blur from that moment, but he assumed this was the guest room. He looked around and let out a sigh, Baekhyun was really living the life if this was only his guestroom. It was probably as big as Sehun and Jongin’s whole apartment and it was furnished really warm in opposition to the other parts of the house Sehun had seen. As expected from Baekhyun, it also had every luxury item it needed. He couldn’t even imagine what Baekhyun’s own bedroom looked like, he was kinda curious to see now but the thought of going into his boss’ personal bedroom made him blush and brought back memories of earlier.

He had never had a dream like this, not even with his ex boy- and girlfriends. So he was very surprised that he dreamed in such a ual way of Baekhyun. Of course he was very attracted to the elder but he kept reminding himself that Baekhyun was his boss. But there was one thing that disturbed him the most, in his dream he had given in… Did this mean that he was close to it in real life too? Sehun knew it was never going to happen so he didn’t know why he was worrying so much about it, but if Baekhyun ever made a move on him, would Sehun still be able to resist?

The thoughts made him crazy and he wondered if he should go back to sleep and hope he would wake up again and find out that all of this was a dream too. That the whole party didn’t even happen yet and he could still decide not to go. That this whole wet dream or whatever it was would disappear out of his mind, but it was impossible.

Every time it crossed his mind, even if it was for only a second he couldn’t help but to wish it had been real. The fact that the most wanted bachelor in the city wanted him was exciting and above all, arousing. Byun Baekhyun, the famous, rich and very handsome CEO, sitting on top of him half , seducing him, it was probably something many people could only dream of and Sehun was one of them… right? Or had it all been real and did the alcohol make it seem like just a faint memory of a dream?

He looked at himself and noticed his suit was still on, only his shoes were placed neatly next to the bed, he didn’t even know how he had been able to take them off in the slightly drunk state from yesterday. No it definitely hadn’t been real, he wouldn’t be here still fully dressed if it did.

He got taken out of his thoughts when the door on the other end of the room opened. He only now realised the sound of running water had stopped and watched how Baekhyun stepped into the room. His hair was dripping wet and he only wore a white bathrobe loosely tied around his waist, making most of his chest exposed. As soon as he saw Sehun sitting up in bed he came over to the him.

“You’re awake! Are you feeling a bit better? Jongdae told me you felt a bit ill last night.”

Sehun slowly nodded and held his breath when Baekhyun sat on the edge of the bed. “Sorry if I woke you up, but I prefer to use my own shower. Also sorry for my lack of clothes.” he said with a slight laugh.

His personal shower? Did this mean… if that bathroom he just came out of was connected to this room… this was Baekhyun’s own bedroom.

“I-I’m sorry… I didn’t know this was your room. I must’ve not heard Jongdae’s directions correctly, I’m so sorry.” Sehun quickly apologised and took a deep bow toward his boss.

“It’s alright Sehun, the most important thing is that you feel better.” Baekhyun smiled at him and Sehun quickly turned his head to hide the blush on his cheeks. “Feel free to use my shower by the way.”

“Yeah.. I think I will.” A bit of refreshing was definitely not a bad idea after such a long and intense night.

“Come with me.” Baekhyun walked towards the big walk-in closet next to the bathroom and Sehun got out of bed to follow him.

As expected, Baekhyun’s closet was impressive. On his left side, Sehun probably saw over fifty suits, neatly ordered by colour. In front of him a shoe rack with over 20 pairs of leather shoes lined the wall, also sorted by color. But Baekhyun was looking for stuff on the right side, where the more casual attire was placed.

“You’re a lot taller than me but let me see if I have something comfy for you to put on.”

Sehun just nervously waited while Baekhyun was searching through his clothes, looking for something that would fit the younger. When he finally gathered some stuff he turned around to face Sehun.

“I found one of my oversized shirts that should fit you, let me know if you get cold then maybe I can find you a sweater. The pants might be a bit short, but I think they should at least fit around your waist, let me have a look.” Baekhyun looked at Sehun’s lower area and suddenly held his hand on front of his mouth in order to try and hide his laugh “I think a cold shower would be good for you.”

“Why?”

“You have a bit of a morning problem.”

Sehun looked down and he didn’t know how he hadn’t even be aware of this ‘problem’ that probably had been caused by his dream. He was lucky that he was still wearing his suit pants but it still wasn’t enough to hide the hardened length. Baekhyun handed him the clothes and walked off still laughing, leaving a very embarrassed and red-faced Sehun.   

 

When Sehun got out of the shower he found a small note on the bed, saying that Baekhyun would make them some breakfast and he should come down to the dining room when he’s ready. So after he put on the clothes Baekhyun got for him he made his way downstairs.

After a small search on the ground floor of the house he found something that looked like a dining room and sat down. Baekhyun was nowhere to be seen but he was sure he found the right room, but it also wouldn’t surprise him if the elder had multiple dining rooms in his house.

He decided to wait for a bit, and after five minutes he finally heard the door open behind him. Baekhyun came in with two plates of food dangerously balancing on one of his arms and two glasses of orange juice in the other.

“Sorry, I got a business call so it took a bit longer to make. Oh ...”

Sehun ran over to the other when he saw him struggle with the food and drinks and took the plates from his arm. “You still get calls on your day off?”    

“Thanks, waiters always make this look so simple. Anyways it’s the life of a CEO, my business runs 24 hours a day, that means I have to available all the time too.”

Baekhyun already sat down and placed the glasses on the table, and Sehun just stood there watching him.

“What’s wrong? Did I spill something on my clothes?” Baekhyun said when he saw Sehun just staring at him.

“No, No it’s just.. you look…  different.” Baekhyun was wearing a plain white t-shirt with some black joggings and slippers. Sehun just wasn’t used to seeing his boss dressed this… casual.

“What? You thought I also wore suits at home all day?” Baekhyun laughed while Sehun finally sat down and placed one of the plates in front of his boss and one at his own spot.

“So Sehun, do you have any plans for tonight?”

Sehun had just grabbed his glass of juice but put it down again with a sad face. “I did, but my friend had to cancel so I’m probably just gonna watch some movies at home.”

“On your own?”

“Yeah...” he answered while looking down at his plate, poking the food with his chopsticks. It did sound a bit sad to watch TV all alone on Christmas night.

“I can’t let that happen, how about you spend Christmas with me?”

He looked up at his boss again. “Don’t you have family to visit?”

“I do, but I can also visit them tomorrow or sometime later this week.”

“I-I don’t know, I don’t wanna be a bother to you and you should probably just go visit your family, you’re so busy with work you probably don’t see them a lot.”

“Please Sehun.” Baekhyun reached out and put his hand on Sehun’s arm. “I feel bad about yesterday, I hoped you had really enjoy the party but things turned out a bit different.”

“I still had fun, I just-”

“I know you had fun.” He felt the grip around his arm tighten and Baekhyun was now slowly rubbing Sehun's skin with his thumb. “I just don’t want you to be alone. Please believe me when I say I don’t mind staying with you tonight.”

Sehun let out a sigh and dropped his chopsticks “Alright, but on one condition.”

“Sure, what is it?”

“My house, my rules. No gifts, no talk about work, no suits or any other fancy stuff, no weird food. Just a simple homemade meal. Deal?”

“Deal.”

 

a/n I kinda feel sorry for teasing you guys like that, but I also don't bc I'm an evil writer :)

Let me know if you liked this chapter and please look forward to the rest of the story <3