Anything

The Intern

“I really don't need anything Mr. Byun.”

“You've probably told me that about twenty times now, but we're already here so get you cute out of my car and let's get one of your own.”

Sehun still couldn't believe his boss was actually getting him a car. He's been wanting one for a while but saving money for later always seemed like a better idea since Jongin didn't mind Sehun borrowing his car once in awhile.

He got out of the car and followed his boss inside the dealership. He'd expected Baekhyun to take him to a place where they sell a bit more expensive cars, looking at what the man drove himself, but he didn't expect him to actually bring him to a sports car dealer.

“Mr. Byun, nice to see you again.” a man in a suit came up to the two of them as soon as they entered the building and shook his boss’ hand with a big smile “Nothing wrong with the beauty you bought here last year I hope?”

“No not at all, she doing fine.” Baekhyun answered “I'm here to get this young man a new ride actually, his first one.”

The man looked over to Sehun and stared at him for a few seconds before speaking again “I see… he must be very special then.”

“He is.” Baekhyun laid his hand on Sehun's shoulder and smiled at him, making Sehun's stomach do a few back flips “Anyways, is everything in here ready to go?”

“Most of them yes.”

“Great, let's see if there's anything in here you like.” Sehun followed his boss who was already making his way to the other side of the showroom “I hope you don't mind picking one of the showroom models.” Baekhyun said “If don't you to have to wait for weeks for a cutie one, but if you really wanted to we could do that too.”

“No... no, anything is fine.” Sehun would be happy with the cheapest thing in here since he was pretty sure whe would never be able to afford it himself. “You probably know better which car to pick than me.”

“Well let me see. How about this one?” they stopped at a fire red car. “It's a last year's model but a very fast one, almost bought it myself.”

Sehun didn't really know what to comment because he would literally take anything in this place

“Is that a no? Baekhyun laughed “Don't worry, they've got plenty more.”

They were probably in the dealership for an hour already and Sehun hadn't made his pick yet, mainly because he saw the prices next to the car and he felt kind of guilty, he did nothing to deserve a present of this value. To make it easier for him Baekhyun called the man who welcomed them for more advice on the cars themselves. They went by all of them one by one again and when they had arrived at the last car Sehun just decided for himself to go with the cheapest one.

“Are you sure you want this one?” Baekhyun said with a face like he was looking at something disgusting when they stood in front the car Sehun choose.

Sehun had to admit, white wasn't really his color and yes, there were more beautiful cars than this one but he was happy. “Yeah I like this one.”

“Alright, if you're sure you want this one, let's take it.”

“Great!” the man said “Follow me and we'll make the deal.”

They tailed the man towards the front of the shop but Sehun halted his steps when a big garage door on the side opened and the sound of a roaring engine was heard. He watched how they placed a beautiful matte black car on one of the empty spots inside the store.

Baekhyun had apparently noticed it and called the man back “What's that one?”

“Ooh that is our brand new model, just came out last week. It's a special edition too. We let them make a custom carbon fibre hood for it, the inside is lined with red leather and it's equipped with all luxury you could wish for.”

Sehun stood still, looking at the car with admiration until Baekhyun grabbed his arm and dragged him towards the newly arrived car. Up close it was even more beautiful. Baekhyun opened the door for Sehun and he took place in the driver's seat. When he placed his hands on  the wheel he was completely sold, this definitely was a car he always dreamed of having, but somehow it didn’t feel right. A brand new model, special edition… this clearly was the most expensive car in here, and when he realised that he quickly got out of the car.

“What? You don't like it?” Baekhyun said with a questioning face.

“Uhm no.. I don't really like the matte and… it's a bit… I… I prefer the white one.”

“Sehun you're a really bad liar.” Baekhyun laughed “I saw your face just minutes ago.”

“So what is it gonna be?” the man asked.

“He's taking this one.” Baekhyun quickly said before Sehun could answer.

“An excellent choice. Let's sign the papers and then I'll make sure it's delivered all good to go at your company later today.”

 

“I really wish I could give something back.” Sehun had repeated those words several times during their ride back to the office and Baekhyun thought it was rather cute that the younger felt like that. It wasn't often when people actually weren’t after his money.

“You work for me Sehun, you're doing enough already.”

“I know but I get paid for that, like these presents are really unnecessary.”

They both walked into their office and when Baekhyun closed the door behind them, he got a sudden idea.

“Well how about I make you feel less guilty about it, I have something in mind you can do for me.” he said while turning to Sehun, walking slowly up to him.

“Yeah sure, anything you want Mr Byun?”

“Anything?” that's when Baekhyun eyes went dark, he continued walking towards Sehun until the younger was pinned between him and his desk.

“Well how about we continue where we left off last night?”

“H-here…?” what surprised Baekhyun was that Sehun only questioned the location, not the idea.

“Why not? we’re all alone here.”

“I mean-” Sehun got interrupted by the intercom just behind him.  

“Sehun, I have someone-” Baekhyun quickly slammed the red button on the intercom, turning it off.

“That might have been important.” Sehun said with a shaky voice.

“Nothing is more important than this.” and with the last word Baekhyun harshly put his own lips on Sehun’s while one of his hands firmly d the younger’s crotch. Baekhyun was planning to make this a fast one, to prevent Sehun from changing his mind, and it seemed to work.

He kept rubbing the palm of his hand against the front of the younger’s pants while he swallowed his moans. He withdrew himself from Sehun for a few seconds to talk to the other.

“Sit down.” he said while lightly tapping the desk behind Sehun, and he listened. Sehun went to sit on top of the desk, legs dangling down while Baekhyun wasted no time and climbed right on top of him, knees on either side of the younger’s hips. He went back to kissing Sehun while trying to quickly rid the other from his suit jacket.

“Well, well... why am I not surprised.”

Baekhyun immediately got off Sehun’s lap as he heard a familiar voice behind him. “Are you ing serious?!” he cursed.

“Sehun, you teacher is here.” Jongdae said in a calm voice and Sehun quickly fixed his clothes and walked towards the exit “He’s waiting for you downstairs.”

As soon as Sehun left, Baekhyun turned to Jongdae, but before he could even speak Jongdae shut him up.

“I don’t even wanna hear it, just know you’re ing lucky I came up here first. I was downstairs when I overheard the receptionist say to that guy she couldn’t reach you or Sehun, and she wanted to send him upstairs alone. Luckily your personal hero a.k.a. your best friend offered to check up on the two himself because he knows you're up to no good when that thing is turned off.”

“Don’t think I will thank you now.” Baekhyun said as he walked over to his own part of the office with Jongdae following him.

“Maybe you don’t care but you no have idea how many consequences that would’ve had for Sehun. I don’t think ‘hooking up with your boss’ is part of his internship.”

Baekhyun hadn’t even thought about that. This definitely wasn’t the first time Jongdae or any other worker had walked into Baekhyun doing things in the office that shouldn’t have been particularly practiced there, and normally he didn’t give a and just told the intruders to get lost. But this was different, just like last night. He felt embarrassed as soon as Sehun’s roommate walked in, not for himself, but for Sehun, he didn’t want people to look at Sehun in a wrong way, which would be hard considering Baekhyun’s past.

“So you’re back to your old ways?” Jongdae said as he sat down on Baekhyun’s desk.

“No, I told you it’s different this time.”

“You keep saying that but all I see is you handing him presents and next thing is you all over him, and it didn’t look like he was protesting.”

Baekhyun sat down in his chair with a sigh “You know I have been patient more than ever with someone but I’m losing it lately, especially since last night he basically presented himself right in front of me.”

“You already had ?”

“No, his roommate walked in on us before anything really happened so I decided to go home.”

“Doesn’t sound like you.” Jongdae said laughing “Maybe it is different this time. Anyways, be careful with him, if you’re really this cautious with him as you say you might not wanna fool around too much at work.”

“How would you be if a guy like him is in your office all day?” Baekhyun smirked, he knew Jongdae wasn’t too modest himself either.

“Good point.” Jongdae said after some thinking “Then at least lock the door next time, that would also help.”

 

Sehun came home to the rare sight of Jongin cooking dinner. “You are either sick or I’m seeing ghosts.” he said while putting his jacket on the coat rack.

“Yeah I am sick, from that image in my head of you and your boss ing.”

Sehun walked over to Jongin and gave him a light smack against the back of his head, making them both laugh.

“Did your boss drop you off?” Jongin asked while he continued cooking and Sehun sat down on the kitchen table, watching him.

“No, he went home a bit early.”

Jongin turned around with a confused look “Then whose car did I hear? Did you take one of his home?”

“It’s uhmm.. It’s mine.”

As expected Jongin immediately put out the fire and walked towards the window to look down “Shut up… did he give you that?”

“Do you really think I could afford that myself?”

Jongin turned to Sehun “Please tell me this is just a rental car or something, and that you have to give it back when you finish your internship…”

“It’s.. it’s mine…”

“For s sake Sehun!” Jongin sat down on opposite side of Sehun “I really don’t trust this situation. Are you sure he isn’t your sugar daddy instead of you boss?”

“What? No… of course not. I tried to refuse everything he gave me up until now okay? But he doesn’t listen, he’s very stubborn!”

“Ooh yeah, it must be very tough when someone gives you a freaking car.” Jongin said in a sarcastic way.

“I won’t deny I like everything he gives me... “ Sehun said calmly “Of course it’s all nice but… it's not like that Jongin, I really do like him.”

“Then let me ask you this” Jongin leaned forward on the table, getting closer to Sehun “How do you know he thinks the same way? How do you know he likes you too? How can you be sure this isn’t just all to get you to do whatever he wants?”

Sehun had to think about that for a few seconds, and just when he was about to answer his phone rang. He pulled it out from his pocket and saw it was Baekhyun who was calling him.

“I have to take this one, sorry I’ll be right back.” Sehun said while walking to his room, and just before he closed the door behind him he heard Jongin mumble something about finishing dinner.

“Mr. Byun?”

“Sehun, I’m sorry I had to leave immediately after your teacher left.”

“It’s okay, at least he was very positive about everything.”

“Of course, I’m very convincing.” he heard Baekhyun let out a small laugh.

“So does that mean I’m not actually doing well?”

“Of course you are. You’re probably the best one I’ve ever had. Anyways, what I was calling you for, I have a small homework assignment for you. I would do it myself if I didn’t have to go to this stupid dinner.”

“What is it?” Sehun was rather curious since Baekhyun had never asked him to do anything outside of the workplace.

“I need to go on a business trip to have an emergency meeting with the head of the Chinese branch of our company. If I text you the address, can you arrange a flight, a nice hotel in the area and everything else?”

“Uhm yeah sure, I can do that, I didn’t have any plans for tonight anyways.”

“Good, thank you Sehun."

“So for how long are you gonna be gone for?    

“Me, you mean we.”

“We? I-I’m coming with you?”

“Of course you are, you’re my assistant. And we’ll be going there just for two days.”

Sehun was a bit speechless, he wasn’t expecting to experience a business trip to another country during his time at the company. “W-when do you want me to book the flight? When are we leaving?”

“Tomorrow.”