New Toy

The Intern

“Sorry I’m late, I had to have a quick talk with Jongdae.” Sehun had noticed that his boss was late today but since he didn’t have any appointments this morning he hadn’t been worried about it. “So tell me, how about we go get you those suits we were talking about yesterday?”

Sehun looked up from his laptop and saw his boss sitting in the chair opposite of him, leaning forward on the desk, anticipating his answer.  

“Uhm… but you have an appointment with Mr. Kim today.” Sehun had looked at the planning earlier this morning and remembered seeing the scheduled meeting with the COO.

“Junmyeon can wait, just clear my schedule for this afternoon.”

Sehun took another look at Baekhyun's planning. Besides the meeting with Junmyeon it was free so it definitely was possible, the only problem was his own schedule.

“I can but… I have to copy all these reports for you” he said pointing at a huge stack of papers on the corner of his desk “and I still have a few phone calls to make.”

“You can copy these documents tomorrow and I'll get someone else to do the phone calls. Just let Junmyeon know for me and it’s fine, tell him it’s an emergency or something.”

When Baekhyun left for his own office Sehun grabbed the phone from his desk but quickly put it down again. Just before Baekhyun had come in, a man from the marketing department had asked for a document that had been lying upstairs in Baekhyun's office and Sehun had promised to bring it downstairs.

He quickly grabbed the papers he needed and rushed towards the elevator. He had told the guy he would bring them as soon as possible so when the elevator doors opened on the right floor he almost ran out of it, not paying attention to his surroundings until he bumped into someone and stumbled back a bit.

“Wow calm down there kid, are you in that much of a hurry?”

Sehun looked up and saw he walked into non other that Kim Junmyeon, which in this case was actually convenient.

“I'm  so sorry Mr. Kim. I should've been more careful.” Sehun said while taking a deep bow to his COO.

“Don't worry about it Sehun, anyways it was nice to see you again.” Junmyeon smiled and walked past him, but before he could disappear in the elevator Sehun called him back.

“Mr. Kim! Can I talk to you for a second?”

“Yeah sure, what's up?”Junmyeon turned around again and faced Sehun.

“Mr. Byun actually wanted me to tell you that your meeting today is going to have to be cancelled.”

The elder walked a bit closer and crossed his arms on his chest “And why is that?”

“I-Its an emergency…”

“An emergency?” Junmyeon raised his eyebrows.

“Uhm yeah… he didn't  exactly tell me what it was but… it was urgent.”

“Well.” Junmyeon sighed “I guess I'll have to ask Baekhyun for an explanation himself tomorrow then. Thanks for letting me know Sehun. How's working for him by the way? Is he already a pain in the ?”

Sehun shyly looked down at his own hands “Not at all, he's actually been really nice to me all this time.”

“Really nice huh?” The tone in Junmyeon’s voice made Sehun look up. It sounded like he was suspicious of something. “Well that's good to hear. I have to go now, but I'll tell my assistant to contact you about a new appointment.”

And with a quick goodbye, the COO stepped in the elevator and disappeared when the doors closed, leaving a confused Sehun behind.

First Jongdae, now Junmyeon. What was it about his boss that he didn't know, and what had Sehun himself to do with it?


 

“Sooyoung-ah, it's been a while.”

Baekhyun hugged his old friend as soon as they entered the store. “Sehun, this is Sooyoung. She has the best suits in the whole country, and let's not forget she's also the most charming lady in the country.”

“Oh stop it you.” She responded with a giggle while giving him a soft punch against his shoulder. “Don't believe anything he says.”

“But you agree with me on the first part right?”

“If I'm allowed to, then yes. And I assume this is your assistant you needed some suits for. I'm sorry to be so bold but he has a really nice body, good proportions. I can definitely work with this. Good looking too, Sehun if you ever wanna pursue a career in modelling you're very welcome to model for my story.”

Sehun just stood behind Baekhyun, bowing deep and muttering a small 'thank you’.

“Alright so what kind of suit do you need?”

Sehun apparently didn't know what to answer because he just looked at Baekhyun, clearly asking for help.

“We need a few for him for work, so comfortable enough to wear all day. And then we also need two or three nice suits for business meetings, maybe future dates with a very lucky person.”

“I see. And are there any colors you like Sehun, or materials you prefer?” She asked Sehun.

“I only really have a black and a dark blue suits, so I don't really know what others colors would look like on me.”

Baekhyun bit the inside of his cheeks and looked at his assistant “Hmm… you know what Sehun? Why don't you go on ahead and undress in the fitting room, me and Sooyoung will find you some suits to try on okay?”

Sehun nodded and Sooyoung walked him towards one of the fitting rooms while Baekhyun went on looking through the hundreds of suits. When she came back she gave Baekhyun a small bump against his shoulder and smirked. “He’s cute, I know why you hired him. Aren’t you a bit too old for him though?”

Baekhyun just shook his head and smiled “He’s just my assistant, nothing more.”

“Sure Baek, that’s why you’re buying him suits now. He seems like a nice kid, don’t try to hurt him with whatever you’re planning.”

“Instead of playing detective you could also just help me find some suits that would fit him.”

“Of course Mr. Byun. At your service.” She said with a deep bow and a laugh.

About 10 minutes later the two had selected a variety of branded suits for the younger and Sehun was trying on the first one while they patently waited outside the fitting room. When Sehun stepped out from behind the curtain Sooyoung let out a small giggle.

“Baek you made a really bad choice.”

“You sell this stuff!”

“I never said everything I sell looks good on everyone.”

Baekhyun looked at Sehun in his bright purple suit and had to try his best to not burst out into laughing too. The color looked really bad on him and to make his look complete the younger had a disgusted look on his face. “Just go onto the next one…”

They already had found a few nice, casual ones that fitted perfectly but Baekhyun was looking for that really special one, and suddenly he saw it. He grabbed it and rushed towards the other two. “Here, try this one.”

“But Mr. Byun, we already have like 6 suits, I really don’t need more.”

“Just try it on okay?”

“Miss Sooyoung?” Sehun’s faint voice said from behind the curtain after a few minutes.

“What’s up? Everything alright in there sweetie?” Sooyoung said while walking closer to the fitting room.

“Can I maybe get a bit of help?”

But just as Sooyoung was about to step into the fitting room, Baekhyun held her back and stepped in himself.  

“Mr. Byun?” Sehun said, making a small jump when he saw his boss come in.

“What’s the problem Sehun?” Baekhyun wasn’t even trying to hide that he was eyeing Sehun from head to toe. The boy just stood there with just his pants on, his upper body on full display for his boss.

“I-I um… It’s a bit on the small side and I’m scared to rip it.”

“Let me help you then.” Baekhyun took the clothes from Sehun’s hands and put the suit jacket aside. “Here, put this one on first.”

He stood behind Sehun and spread the black dress shirt so the younger could slip his arms in and lift it over his shoulders. Baekhyun then spun Sehun around so he would be facing him and helped him fasten his buttons. The shirt was indeed a bit tight and Baekhyun had to be careful not to damage the expensive clothes but it also had a good side to it. He could see the outline of his intern’s abs showing through the thin fabric and he unknowingly bit his lip. When he was working on the last button he let his hands rest on there for a while, enjoying as much of the warmth of Sehun’s chest as he could.

“I can do the rest… thanks.”

Baekhyun got taken out of his thoughts by Sehun and slowly left the fitting room. Sooyoung was waiting for him with her arms crossed and eyebrows raised.

“I don’t appreciate assault in my store.” she whispered.

“I just helped him okay?! Just wait till you see it.” he whispered back.

He noticed Sooyoung wanted to say something again but turned her head away when she heard the curtain slide in front of them. “Holy . That is amazing.”

Baekhyun immediately turned his head too and Sooyoung had been right. “We’re taking this one.”

“Mr. Byun, I just saw the price tag of this one. You really don’t have to do this.”

Baekhyun knew he had picked out one of the most expensive ones but he didn’t care. Sehun looked absolutely stunning in these black pants and the red velvet suit jacket.

Sooyoung walked towards Sehun to look at it up close. “It’s a bit small, but I’ll customise it for you so it’ll fit perfectly. Turn around for me so I can see the back.”

If Baekhyun hadn’t already had been aroused by the sight of the younger before, he definitely was now. The slightly too tight pants made his intern’s look even better than before and Baekhyun couldn’t wait for the day he could put his own two hands on it.


 

Sehun had been standing at the copying machine for over 10 minutes now and he was getting really bored. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and noticed a text message from Jongin.

“How is it being the new toy?”

“What are you talking about?” he texted back.

Jongin was often kinda weird and unclear in his texts, but this time he had no idea what the other was saying. Not even a minute later he received a link to what looked like a news article. He opened it and the first thing he saw was a picture of him getting in Baekhyun’s car outside of the restaurant they had been to this Monday. He wasn’t really sure if he wanted to read what this article had to say, but his curiosity was stronger.

Byun Baekhyun’s new toy? For two days straight Byun Baekhyun, CEO of Byun Enterprises, has been spotted with a young man. The man is probably in his early twenties and it has been confirmed that he works for Byun’s company by the owner of the suit store they were spotted at together. “Yes I can confirm that he works for Mr. Byun. He called in the morning saying he was coming over for a suit fitting with his assistant, later that day he arrived, joined by the young man.” but after asking if the man could be more than a worker we got the following disappointing answer. “Since Mr. Byun is a trusted customer of ours I'm won't venture an opinion on that.” The suspicion for a relationship between the two came from the night before, when the two were spotted at a high end restaurant. They were also seen leaving together in Byun’s car after having dinner. Could the famous CEO have laid his eyes on a handsome, innocent, young boy this time? After his last assistant resigned from her job due to a fight about their relationship, we're curious to see where this is going to end.

Relationship... Had Baekhyun been in a relationship with his former assistant? Did they think he and Baekhyun were in a relationship now?

“Ah here you are.”

Sehun quickly put his phone away when he suddenly heard his boss’ voice behind him.

“Mr. Byun.” Sehun said with a small bow towards the elder.

“Can you come with me for a few minutes? I have to talk to you.”

“But I’m… I’m not really done copying and it already should’ve been done yesterday.”

Sehun felt Baekhyun put an arm around his waist and pulling the younger with him. “It can wait, this is more important.”

Maybe Baekhyun had already read the article and blamed Sehun for getting him in trouble. Or maybe Junmyeon had found out that Baekhyun went suit shopping with his assistant instead of going to their meeting and wanted him gone now.

He had already prepared for the worst when he sat down on the other side of Baekhyun’s desk, hands nervously squished in between his legs.

“So I have been thinking about this all day, and I know I’m a bit late, but I wanna have a Christmas Party at my house this year.”

“W-what…”

“You know, for like all my business contacts. Just a nice night with some drinks and stuff, nothing too special.”

“So what am I here for?” Fine, Baekhyun wanted to throw a party, but Sehun had no clue what his deal in this whole thing was.

“Well as you probably noticed my schedule is pretty tight the upcoming week. And since Christmas is only one week away we need to set up something fast. And that’s exactly what you’re gonna do.”

“I’m sorry Mr. Byun but… I’m not really a party planner.”

Baekhyun laughed while he leaned back in his chair. “Don’t worry Sehun, I just need you to call everyone on my guest list since inviting via email might be a bit late now. I’ll have the staff at my house arrange all the food, drinks, decorations and all that stuff. But I do need you to arrange some security to keep unwanted people out, as soon as the media hears about this they will for sure try to get one of them in there.”

That reminded Sehun again of the article he had just read a few minutes ago, making his thoughts go back to the thing he was questioning himself about before his boss interrupted him.

“Are you okay Sehun? You seem a bit nervous.”

“No… no I’m fine.”

Baekhyun stood up and walked towards the other side of his desk, placing a hand on Sehun’s shoulder. “You know you can tell me anything, right?”

Sehun looked up while not trying to shake too much under the elder’s touch. Baekhyun was just standing there, head slightly cocked and looking down on his intern with a bright smile.

“I’m fine... really.” Sehun smiled back.

“Wonderful, I’ll give you the list of people that need to be invited and all the details of the party right away. So go back to copying and I’ll have everything ready for you when you get back.”

Without saying anything, but just giving a small nod towards his boss, Sehun stood up and walked towards the exit.

“Ooh and don’t forget to invite yourself either.”