08.

Almighty Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ E i g h t ]


 

                Haeun went to they way the students said they saw Hyejung and she found him inside the Engineering lecture hall. She wasn't alone but with Sehun.

                "Yah you ing !" Haeun screamed angrily when she entered the hall. "Do you want to die?" she glared as she walked to her with wooden pole on her hand.

                Haeun swung the wooden pole when she came closer to her but she managed to stop in the halfway when Sehun held it, stopping her. "What happened to you? What is this smell?"

                "Ask your ing what she did to me!" she replied angrily before slammed the pole on the table making Hyejung flinched in fear.

                Hyejung clenched her fist and she looked up daringly at Haeun. "You started it first ."      

                "Me?" Haeun raised her eyebrows with her eyes flashed angrily. "What did I do? Say it!" she snarled loudly.

                "You got his attention..." Hyejung glared at Haeun. "Ever since you come, he didn't look at me at all. You make him smile to you. You make him look at you. He is my man, you !!!" she screamed as she stormed towards Haeu

n almost grabbing her hairs. Fortunately, there was a table separating them.

                Haeun looked at her in disbelief as she chuckled. "You got her attention too stupid! He treated you the same!" she growled while pointing at Sehun. "Did he say by himself he is yours?"

                "It's not about Sehun!!!" Hyejung screamed loudly as she burst into tears.

                Haeun was totally shocked by her words. "Then, who?"

                At the same time, the door slammed opened and Minhyuk went inside with exhausted face and heavy pants. "Did the girls really beat you?"

                "No," Haeun said. She actually was still in daze with Hyejung's man. If not Sehun, then? She turned to Hyejung and she saw her eyes flashed angrily while looking at her and Minhyuk. "Him?"

                "Go die!" Hyejung snarled angrily and she left the hall.

                "Who did this to you?" Minhyuk asked while breathing heavily.

              Haeun glared at Minhyuk and she gritted her teeth. "You said I didn't change but you are like that too as well, jerk! Do you have fun with it?"

                "What do you mean?" Minhyuk was surprised by Haeun's outburst.

                "Get lost from me," she said as she walked away leaving Minhyuk and Sehun. Haeun was mad because she knew Minhyuk always like that. He made the girls hating him. Because of his stupid attention, the girls hated her for it. Back then, it was still the same. There wasn't anything that changed.


 


 

***


 


 

                "Wait, stop!" Sehun held Haeun's hand stopping her when they were walking at the hallways.

                "Go away," Haeun snarled angrily. However, Sehun grabbed her hand and dragged her to the opposite way through the hallways.

                Finally, they stopped in front of the toilet. "There is shower inside. So, go wash up yourself."

                "Are you stupid? I don't have any clothes," Haeun groaned angrily. She didn't know why she let out her angriness at Sehun as well.

                "There is locker inside. 5432. I've spare clothes in there. Wear it. I'll wait at outside."

                Haeun glared at him before she went inside and washed herself. She couldn't bear to smell at her body as well. What a terrible day. She wore Sehun's clothes and she realized it was a jersey. Sehun probably wore it when he played basketball. She didn't know he could play it.

                When she was at the door to go out, a phone call from Chanyeol stopped her and she took few steps back as she stood far from Sehun who was waiting at the door. "Why?"

                "My friend said he saw your dad at the airport this morning. He was at the Gimpo Airport. It seems like he just arrived here from America," Chanyeol said at other line.

                "What do you mean? He is not here before? Did that friend send you any proof? Are you sure that person he saw is my dad?" Haeun threw him with dozens of questions.

                Suddenly, Sehun's voice was heard. "Are you okay? Did something happened?"

                Haeun put the phone away as she answered him. "Don't come in! I'm okay."

                She continued the phone call with Chanyeol. "So, is it true he is staying with Oh Sehun or not?" she whispered to him as she groaned in frustration pinching the bridge of her nose. Why it is so hard to find him?

                "I don't think so. Let's talk at home later," Chanyeol said before hang up.

                Haeun went out and Sehun was waiting for her. He sent her home without saying anything and Haeun as well had nothing to say against him. There was many things goes around inside her mind for now. If what Chanyeol said to be true, she probably need to abort her mission in getting close to Sehun. He wasn't useful for her now.


 


 

***


 

               

                "So, what is it all about?" Haeun asked, entering Chanyeol's room while wiping her wet hairs. She spent hours inside the bathtub to remove the stinky smell from her body. those girls.

                Chanyeol was on his desk at the corner of his room and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter