15.

Almighty Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ F i f t e e n ]


 

                "I don't want let you go," Sehun intertwined his pinky finger with hers swinging the hands together when he dropped her in front of the house. Sehun made a cute face as he pouted at her.

                "Do you think you're that cute?" Haeun glared, holding her laugh. He looked really cute and she wanted to pinch his cheeks so much.

                "I believe I'm handsome than cute," he smirked as he leaned down. "Isn't?" he raised his eyebrows with a smirk on his face.

                "Narcisstic," she stuck out her tongue at him.

                "I want bite that lips again," he said slowly as he leaned down and gave a peck on her lips.

                "That's not fair!" Haeun frowned and she quickly wrapped her hands around his neck, pulling him closer. "I'll teach you how to bite it," she smirked as she leaned closer to him.

                However, the sound of people coughed made she turned her face away from his as she sunk down into his shoulder in embarrassment.

                Sehun laughed as he patted her head when she was hugging him. He turned aside and slightly bowed when saw someone. "Hello..."

                "What are you doing, Haeun?" Chaeyoung's voice was heard and Haeun quickly looked up and grinned awkwardly at Chaeyoung.

                "Chaeng! Where are you from?" Haeun asked as she changed the topic. She quickly ran to Chaeyoung and hugged her hand.

                "Are you two together last night?" Chaeyoung turned to Haeun with a frown.

                Then, she smirked. "How is it?"

                Sehun quickly coughed in embarrassment as laughed awkwardly and Haeun lightly tap on Chaeyoung's mouth stopping her from making the situation more awkward. Chaeyoung was more ert than her.

                "Let's go in!" Haeun said as she pushed Chaeyoung inside the gate and looked at Sehun.

                "Go back carefully okay," Haeun told Sehun.

                Sehun nodded and when Haeun walked away suddenly Sehun wrapped his hand around her wrist pulling her to him before he gave a kiss on her cheeks. He looked into her eyes as he brushed her hairs away from her face. "Go rest. You must be really tired..." he smirked.

                Haeun quickly punched his stomach lightly because of embarrassment as she ran away into the house. She was totally fall for him.

                Chaeyoung was waiting at the door and she quickly pulled Haeun into the room making she sat in front of her. "What actually happened?"

                "Uh..." Haeun scratched her head awkwardly. "It just happened... We're dating..." she bite her lips shyly.

                "Really?!" Chaeyoung screamed loudly as she hugged Haeun excitedly.

                "Why are you the one excited?" Haeun pushed Chaeyoung and looked at her face. "Aren't you feel heartbroken? You likes him, isn't? The Almighty Three..."

                "When did I say I like him?" Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows playfully as she jumped off from the bed going to Haeun's bookshelves.

                Haeun stared blankly before turned to where Chaeyoung was. "Then, why?"

                "It's to make you meet him," she smiled. "But, I didn't know he already there around you..." she shook her head while laughing.

                "Wait..." Haeun raised her hand up. "How did you know about Sehun?"

                Chaeyoung looked at Haeun apologetically. "I've already met him two years ago at New York."

                "What?!"

                "Did you remember the day I suddenly ask you to move in with me?" Chaeyoung looked at Haeun trying to make her recalled back the moments.

                "Of course. What is the relation between Sehun? I don't understand."

                "I saw he was hovering outside your house. He was holding a camera. At first, I just thought he was passerby but the third time I saw him outside your house, I realized he had been stalking you. After making you moving with me, I went to confront him and wanted to report him to the cops. But, Sehun spilled everything about your dad and the pictures of him with your dad. I wasn't sure it was true or not because you never showed your dad picture to me. But, he managed to persuade me when he showed inside his phone the letter that you wrote to your dad. I recognized your handwritten right away and I realized he was sent to take care of you."

                "Why you didn't tell me about this?" Haeun looked disappointedly to Chaeyoung. "Are you really consider me as your friend?"

                "How can I tell you? You never speak about your dad. I couldn't say to you a stranger came claiming himself to be staying with your dad. How can I? I thought you didn't want meet him anymore..."

                "But, the day before I left, I told you I want to find my dad. When you send me off at the airport, you can tell me."

                "Sehun won't let me," Chaeyoung sighed slowly. "He was watching us."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter